• Advertisement

BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Re: BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Postby staceybrax » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181014/431379697f27646caf6ebfb1799b3515.png[/img]

Why is he posting this acting like it was taken today? Why is he calling him “my boy”? Ew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve posted about this before, it actually pisses me off that he calls Nolan “my boy,” he is NOT franks boy. He is EAN’S boy.
If frank said “my little buddy” or something like that it would be fine, but “my boy” is so possessive and Nolan is not franks son, he is Ean’s.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby toomuchsalt » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:10 am

Let's be honest, Britney and Frank post pics of them with the kids when Ean actually has them to portray Ean in a poor light. Britney already has a narrative where Ean didn't want the burden of a family/kids and treated her badly.

And Ean is a private person so her rabid minions won't know the truth, only what they put out there to make him look bad.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Talker

Postby Haulnarse » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:19 am

toomuchsalt wrote:Let's be honest, Britney and Frank post pics of them with the kids when Ean actually has them to portray Ean in a poor light. Britney already has a narrative where Ean didn't want the burden of a family/kids and treated her badly.

And Ean is a private person so her rabid minions won't know the truth, only what they put out there to make him look bad.

Ean is better off staying private. At least then her minions can’t take digs and find faults in his parenting.

In America can one parent go to court to get the other to stop showing their child on social media?
Haulnarse
Gossiper

Postby Theodora » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:03 am

It will be funny if scarlow comes out looking EXACTLY like Frank (likely will if she's bald). Either way that baby is not going to be pretty, I feel like Ean really softened Britney's features out in their 3 kids and that's why they're so cute.
Theodora
Amateur

Postby js2013 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:31 am

LilSeb1010 wrote:
js2013 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Her little camera chat about how ‘i always wanted a house’ was definitely odd and seemed resentful towards ean. What a little brat she is “I wanted this forever and now I FINALLY got it!!!”

Bitch you are only like 24/25. It’s okay to not be a homeowner, especially being so young. I’m 25 and don’t know a single person my age that owns a house. I live in an expensive area but still, it’s normal but Britney freaks out about it.

I definitely think ean was the one “holding her back” from getting everything she wanted so she threw a tantrum and dumped him, and idiotic frank filled that gap. It’s sad that she doesn’t even care about who her life partner is, just as long as they’re willing to give her the image she wants.

Enjoy that down the line Britney when YouTube’s gone, your shittily made house is breaking down, and your kids are having health issues and rebelling but you can’t lean on your ‘husband’ because you have no foundation with him. That image is gonna fall apart.

That part rubbed me the wrong way too. She acts like she has done all of this hard work to be able to buy a house. Sorry.....no. You're damn lucky you're able to afford a house with your background and education....and little to no REAL work. Also, since when is a townhouse not a house?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah the last townhome where she lived with Ean was super nice, it’s not like it was some tiny apartment in a horrible area.

I agree completely, she’s lucky as hell to be buying a home. I’m Britney’s age (with a degree) and I don’t own a home, nor do most people my age that I know. Her success has fallen into her lap. She has minimal education and has never worked a real job a day in her life.

I think buying this house is a stretch for them financially though. They’re only putting 5% down, and they’re having to do it in two installments. Their mortgage will be way more than her rent. I truly don’t know how they’ll be able to afford it once her channel tanks, especially with 4-5 kids to support and Nolan’s condition. Even with Ean paying his share the bills will be insane.

Agreed. They would be okay if B was smart with her money from the beginning. Once she started making money she got into a cycle of blowing it on clothes, decor and furniture. I get that she feels shes "making up" for what she didnt have a kid. We don't know everything about her childhood, but it seems as if she had everything she NEEDED maybe not everything she WANTED. That does not equal a poor childhood that you have to make up for by buying above your means....
I'm sure this all seems perfect to her now....I'm scared for them 5-10 years down the line....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
js2013
Informer

Postby tea_spiller » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:09 am

I think she's simply an idiot for not investing that money like she could have put it in a savings account, invest in stocks (w the help of a financial investor ofc) something even low risk that would ensure her money would work itself. Youtube is a temporary gig and the most unstable of all
tea_spiller
Informer

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:28 am

tea_spiller wrote:I think she's simply an idiot for not investing that money like she could have put it in a savings account, invest in stocks (w the help of a financial investor ofc) something even low risk that would ensure her money would work itself. Youtube is a temporary gig and the most unstable of all

She’s a idiot in every aspect of her life, she’s counting on Ean’s parent having saving for the kids when that’s her job especially with all the moneys she’s made over the years. She’s been catered to all her life, she hasnt had to struggle for anything or work for it. She thinks because she goes to a lake/park and takes amateur pictures of products she’s “working hard”. I can’t wait till this all blows up in her face and she has to cram all 4 of her trap babies into a 1 bedroom apartment.

Resting_Bitch_Face
True Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:42 am

Its kind of funny she is shopping at Walmart now.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby Echox3 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:05 am

Haulnarse wrote:
toomuchsalt wrote:Let's be honest, Britney and Frank post pics of them with the kids when Ean actually has them to portray Ean in a poor light. Britney already has a narrative where Ean didn't want the burden of a family/kids and treated her badly.

Ean is better off staying private. At least then her minions can’t take digs and find faults in his parenting.

In America can one parent go to court to get the other to stop showing their child on social media?
i believe you can.
Kandee Johnson isn’t allowed to share pictures of her three youngest kids. The youngest has a different dad but both fathers denied her rights of doing so.
I think I’ve seen a picture of the older two maybe once in the last 6 years, and it was on a relatives page.

So technically, Ean could go after her and claim that by having the kids online, he’s afraid for their personal safety given her following.
But that’s also how she makes the money to support them. So even thought I personally believe Ean is a good dad (and waaaay better looking than Frankenweenie) I don’t think he would ruin that and their source of income.

Echox3
Informer

Postby hellodolly_ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:46 am

Echox3 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:

i believe you can.
Kandee Johnson isn’t allowed to share pictures of her three youngest kids. The youngest has a different dad but both fathers denied her rights of doing so.
I think I’ve seen a picture of the older two maybe once in the last 6 years, and it was on a relatives page.

So technically, Ean could go after her and claim that by having the kids online, he’s afraid for their personal safety given her following.
But that’s also how she makes the money to support them. So even thought I personally believe Ean is a good dad (and waaaay better looking than Frankenweenie) I don’t think he would ruin that and their source of income.

I'm also not sure if he would have an argument for that. Since he used to partake in Youtube and filming the kids, it would look questionable that he suddenly disagreed with it once they broke up. Don't know if that's how it works, but I can't see a judge going for that considering all that.
hellodolly_
Talker

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:51 am

I don't think he will but you're allowed to become not comfortable with something and then remove your consent. Now will a judge care and prevent her from using the kids for her YouTube income - we'll see. Jon kept Kate from putting the kids on TV for quite a while even when it was her source of income so she wrote books.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kitina13 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:02 am

chloe6124 wrote:Its kind of funny she is shopping at Walmart now.

It’s literally only because Walmart is becoming trendy on YouTube. Lots of big youtubers are doing Walmart hauls for their clothes and accessories now.
Kitina13
Informer

Postby quietmouse » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:13 am

Anyone have any guesses how much longer the daily vlogging will last? Her life is not interesting enough to validate a new video every other day, hence the clickbate titles.
quietmouse
Amateur

Postby Lolislol26 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:24 am

Kitina13 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Its kind of funny she is shopping at Walmart now.

It’s literally only because Walmart is becoming trendy on YouTube. Lots of big youtubers are doing Walmart hauls for their clothes and accessories now.

And some people are getting paid sponsorships from Walmart so it’s not like they’re shopping there because it is “trendy” they’re shopping there because they get paid to do so.
Lolislol26
Talker

Postby Blueberries » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:46 am

I know I’m going to hell for this, but the pic Vanessa posted of Charlie and Harlow...yikes. She kind of freaks me out. I’m sure she will grow into her looks but for now... damn.
Blueberries
Talker

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:00 am

Blueberries wrote:I know I’m going to hell for this, but the pic Vanessa posted of Charlie and Harlow...yikes. She kind of freaks me out. I’m sure she will grow into her looks but for now... damn.

She looks just like Britney with that troll face, I don’t even wanna know what Thumbelina is going to look like with Britney’s potato face, sunken eyes and Franks thumb head and ears.

Resting_Bitch_Face
True Gossiper

Postby milubonita » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:25 am

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Blueberries wrote:I know I’m going to hell for this, but the pic Vanessa posted of Charlie and Harlow...yikes. She kind of freaks me out. I’m sure she will grow into her looks but for now... damn.

She looks just like Britney with that troll face, I don’t even wanna know what Thumbelina is going to look like with Britney’s potato face, sunken eyes and Franks thumb head and ears.

Harlow looks like Gollum.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
milubonita
Talker

Postby 131618 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:42 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:I don't think he will but you're allowed to become not comfortable with something and then remove your consent. Now will a judge care and prevent her from using the kids for her YouTube income - we'll see. Jon kept Kate from putting the kids on TV for quite a while even when it was her source of income so she wrote books.
Personally I would. If there are claims of what Frank might be doing to them, I'd shut it down to protect my kids from friends, relatives and teachers seeing/hearing about it. That's going to be tough for them in the future

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Gossiper

Postby aopere » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:48 am

What picture?
aopere
Amateur

BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:11 am

milubonita wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

Harlow looks like Gollum.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha I had to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181014/07fdd0cb2ab4f1ade830331fd94b0a3d.png[/img]Image
Resting_Bitch_Face
True Gossiper

Postby Blueberries » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:32 am

aopere wrote:

What picture?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blueberries
Talker

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:35 am

Blueberries wrote:
aopere wrote:

What picture?

God that filter makes everyone look absolutely horrendous

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby darlingyep6 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:35 am

Blueberries wrote:
aopere wrote:

What picture?

It would be a really cute picture if it weren’t for that ugly filter! Why does Vanessa feel the need to copy Britney in everything? Same with Dani. I liked her (V) better when she wasn’t trying.

darlingyep6
Amateur

Postby nineteenninety3 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Blueberries wrote:
aopere wrote:

What picture?
Does Harlow have too many teeth?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:21 pm

131618 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:I don't think he will but you're allowed to become not comfortable with something and then remove your consent. Now will a judge care and prevent her from using the kids for her YouTube income - we'll see. Jon kept Kate from putting the kids on TV for quite a while even when it was her source of income so she wrote books.
Personally I would. If there are claims of what Frank might be doing to them, I'd shut it down to protect my kids from friends, relatives and teachers seeing/hearing about it. That's going to be tough for them in the future

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I honestly think Ean has to be smart about what moves he makes. Get in the right position to make his move. She will freak if he takes away the main source of her ego feeding. Where will she get her fix? Frank can only do so much he has the personality of a pet rock. That would probably be as much of what pisses her off as messing with her money.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby