BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I know firemen have weird schedules but is that normal to only work 2 days a week?? Go to work only 1 day then be home for 2 days??

My uncles a firefighter and he’ll have to stay at the station a few nights in a row and then come home a couple nights..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Evian »

KeepingItReal wrote:Aria, my heart is breaking for you and your siblings.

Once you are happy right Bitch?
That's all that matters...
You got your firefighter husband and coffee. Your house and throw pillows.
Who cares if Aria and Nolan are missing their dad?
Who cares if they had no time to adjust?
Who cares if a strange man is watching them bathe or is supervising them whilst "momma bear" sleeps in as she carries her FOURTH?
Who cares if Nolan wants to sleep with mom? (He will only be little for so long)
Who cares if Aria is locked in her room bc she doesn't have her dad with her and she is hurting and grieving and her mom keeps "punishing" her?

All while mom is fighting and then grinning at a camera, stalking their new house with a new man.

Who cares right? As long as this whore is happy.
ImageImageImage Amen to everything you said!

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
locobananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by locobananas »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I know firemen have weird schedules but is that normal to only work 2 days a week?? Go to work only 1 day then be home for 2 days??

My uncles a firefighter and he’ll have to stay at the station a few nights in a row and then come home a couple nights..

Frank and my husbands schedule are the same. 24 hours on, 48 hours off. Although my husband also works part time at another dept so he does a 48 hr shift once a week as well. It really depends on the department, but most that I’ve seen here in the south are 24 on, 48 off
Theodora
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theodora »

KeepingItReal wrote:Aria, my heart is breaking for you and your siblings.

Once you are happy right Bitch?
That's all that matters...
You got your firefighter husband and coffee. Your house and throw pillows.
Who cares if Aria and Nolan are missing their dad?
Who cares if they had no time to adjust?
Who cares if a strange man is watching them bathe or is supervising them whilst "momma bear" sleeps in as she carries her FOURTH?
Who cares if Nolan wants to sleep with mom? (He will only be little for so long)
Who cares if Aria is locked in her room bc she doesn't have her dad with her and she is hurting and grieving and her mom keeps "punishing" her?

All while mom is fighting and then grinning at a camera, stalking their new house with a new man.

Who cares right? As long as this whore is happy.
All of this. Hey Brittany put a response to this on a baseball cap.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Wobbledewobble wrote:I don’t think she’s saying she never loved ean. She probably did at one point and then stopped and now she’s head over heals for Frank and has never had such strong feelings for someone (barf) so for her, this time it feels right. Like with ean she probably did love him but knew it wasn’t gonna ever work out lol

Or, she’s just trying to convince herself... I think she and Ean were really comfortable, probably not “love of my life” stuff, but enough love that if they had both put in effort, it could’ve worked. But B is lazy and selfish and up her own ass, so she thought she could do better. Now, I think she’s realising how much Ean did, so she’s trying to convince herself that Freeenk is Mr Wonderful and a once in a lifetime love... I don’t buy it
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

Apart from pregnancy, she's always tired bc she's on her phone 24/7 reading EVERY SINGLE comment. Comment patrol is time consuming and she's miserable asf. She could lie as much as she wants but when reality hits she's gonna pull out that depression card again.
Please note Aria,Nolan and Harlow did not ask for any of this. Leaving them unsupervised is the shittiest thing you can do. Where tf is care.com bitch?
At no point in time should you ever be snuggled in your bed leaving YOUR THREE children unattended it's called NEGLECT.
Where's your mom and Grandma???
You disowned them bc they disagree with you raw f&@$!ng 5 mins after meeting the "man of your dreams"???
You are high off your stupid ass a mother...Get it together and grow tf up. You wanted to be a wench and you couldn't control your hormones. Your FOURTH is on the way. She is already on the way but wtf are your plans for the future? Let me see. ANOTHER one. Girl. YOU.are.as.stupid.as.they.come.
Really. Get a grip and be grateful for the ones you have. Cherish them. They won't be little forever and the rate you are going at you will regret all the stupid decisions with regard to Aria and Nolan. Even Harlow too.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Sorry...
another post, but did she really leave her THREE CHILDREN UNATTENDED to see the same shit again in that house!?!??!
Also, it's so annoying when she says "whenever I'm pregnant"
Like it's her hobby to get pregnant.
kjb223
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kjb223 »

She has her own line of phone cases, but doesn’t actually have one on her personal phone.

#merchgoals
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Just got around to watching the newest vlog now that my kids are in bed. First of all she said in the beginning of the vlog that Harlow was down for a nap but she just woke up? How is that? So frank was watching all 3 in the morning I assume till he left? And she still wants more sleep? Also while she went to look at the house did she leave the kids in the car alone?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

There are so many fall festivals happening that she could've taken her kids to but instead went back to the pumpkin patch whatever the fuck it's called...for what reason? There's only so many times you can ride on the back of a tractor out to a field where pumpkins weren't grown but placed on the damn ground. Why doesn't she take her kids to Carowinds during the day? They have kid friendly Halloween stuff going on and she has season passes so they get in free. Scarowinds happens after 7 pm.
AnonSource
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AnonSource »

If I left my eldest to look after the youngest while I slept, or brought a STRANGE man into my home, social services would be at my door in a flash.

You cannot leave three children unattended because you're a little bit tired, Britney!

She's an awful mother.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

AnonSource wrote:
You cannot leave three children unattended because you're a little bit tired, Britney!

She's an awful mother.

And they were eating! My gosh, god forbid something happens to them while she was sleeping.
Someone mentioned how unsafe that is and her minions are all “she said resting, that doesn’t mean she wants to sleep” wtf, she clearly meant she wanted to sleep.
It’s still mind boggling how people are OK with her choices and actions ever since she left Ean.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I see so many similarities in Britney and my boyfriends mother. They both got pregnant in their teens and had three kids, they both have no education past high school, they lay in bed all day because they’re tired, they bring strange men into their home, they both air their life over social media, they both need constant attention and validation, they’re both materialistic, they both steal, they both refuse to get a job.

Well, let me tell you how this has ended up for my boyfriend and his family.
My boyfriend HATES his mother. They all do. He has completely stopped any contact with her.
His sister, who is the oldest, now has 3 kids of her own in an abusive marriage but has no education, no job and no means to support her kids on her own. She barely, if ever, talks to their mother.
His brother, who is probably the most responsible of the three, moved away to college but had to drop out because he couldn’t balance trying to support himself AND school. He calls her every week or so but he only actually sees her twice a year.
Their mother now has to live with family because she won’t get a job and can’t afford a place of her own on welfare. She is addicted to gambling and is under police investigation because she stole a MASSIVE amount of money from an old lady.

I really hope for the best for the kids, but I see SO many similarities in their lives. Unfortunately, I feel like the happiest time in their life is over. They’re getting older and they’re going to start to notice how selfish and fucked up their mom is. I just really hope they don’t follow in her foot steps. I genuinely believe the best thing for Aria and Nolan would be to live with their dad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

personal / slightly OT. today i saw someone with the license plate ??FD EMT. the ? are my towns initials but it reminded me of some shit frank or britney would do.
karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I know firemen have weird schedules but is that normal to only work 2 days a week?? Go to work only 1 day then be home for 2 days??

Every station is different but I’m a paramedic and in my city we work in the same station with firefighters and most of us have second jobs. It’s so weird that frank does nothing on his days off.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
dazzled wrote:Aria is probably "acting up" because she had to go from a stable home with her dad to living with a stranger and having to accept him as her step-father within five minutes. She's old enough to understand and be consciously affected. I also feel like she probably isn't accepting Freenk as well as the younger kids, precisely because she does know who her real father is, and might be a little sassy with him sometimes, and Brit, being the c*nt she is, is annoyed by it because she can't muster any sympathy for her own kids. It's all about her happiness.
PREACH.

Britney does not give a single fuck about how this might be affecting her kids. Just because “time means nothing” to HER doesn’t mean it makes no difference to her young children.

Aria’s behavior problems are a direct consequence of all these major life changes, and Brit is too self involved to even consider it. She’s too busy being obsessed with Frank, stalking the house, and whining about her pregnancy.

Aria is probably craving attention, which is contributing too. Britney’s focus this year has gone from “me me me” to “Frank Frank Frank” to “Scarlett Scarlett Scarlett” and it’s only going to get worse once the baby is actually here.

I feel so bad for Aria and Nolan.
I have 2 teenagers (17 & 19) and I have been a single mom for 15 yrs and time has flown by so fast. I miss the time when they were younger. I ´m very close to my teens and I think all the time I gave them is a part of them feeling comfortable to come to me when something is wrong. I´m there for glad I gave them so much time. My ex husband went straight Into another relationship and I saw how that affected my teens so I decided to do not do the same. My teens are everything I have and no matter how old they are they are always going to be a huge part of my life. I have dated but they have not been the right ones, either not liked my kids or not treated them nicely so I kicked them out of my life.
Children should always be no 1 in a true mothers life.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

"Momma bear" goals:
1. Rip your kids out of their home with their dad bc YOU need to be happy. Forget about your kids.
2.Have unprotected sex bc who cares about STDS & pregnancy with a complete stranger? It's just another baby right? momma has needs
3.Move a strange man/Your new baby daddy into your kids' space bc momma needs a man/babysitter so she can sleep in
4.Get married to this new man bc his parents say it's religiously right and hide it bc you are embarrassed(which you should fkn be)to let your oldest know.
5.Leave your 3 children in your vehicle so you could stalk the same cupboards/your new house over and over
6. Sleep in/snuggle in bed whilst they are unsupervised.
7.Have this new man bathe YOUR KIDS.
8. When your son who has a terminal illness asks to sleep with you, you tell him no bc your man comes first. But his real dad slept on the couch to accommodate this situation.
9. Make more babies and as the new one is about to arrive, make the last existing one who you favoured feel like they don't belong. The older ones already feel like they don't belong.
10.Humiliate your oldest bc she asks questions that don't suit your agenda/happiness
11.Keep popping babies bc it's how You Stay relevant
12.Pelt a burnt bagel at your daughter bc "they test your patience"
13. Ignore the emotional needs of your children bc once they have new toys and they are fed and once YOU are happy "that's all that mehh-terzz"
14. Be proud of all of this. Keep the fascade going. Eventually you can blame depression so your "fans" can support your nonsense. When all else fails. Just pop.ONE. more.
15.It's chaos/emotional abuse but once "momma bear" chose (her)happiness.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

karen_955 wrote:

Every station is different but I’m a paramedic and in my city we work in the same station with firefighters and most of us have second jobs. It’s so weird that frank does nothing on his days off.

Ummm his second job is OBVIOUSLY family vlogger. Duhhhhh.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

AnonSource wrote:If I left my eldest to look after the youngest while I slept, or brought a STRANGE man into my home, social services would be at my door in a flash.

She's an awful mother.

She also had them eating popcorn which is a very easily choked on food. What's next hot dogs and whole grapes?

I honestly think the only reason some YouTubers can avoid social services is money. If a broke single mom of 3 was working two jobs and took a nap while pregnant and the kids ate popcorn they'd be on her quicker than shit. Lazy POS Brit nah she's "sick".
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

She's getting worse and worse...
Terribly sad and unfortunate for her children.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”