• Advertisement

Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

Re: Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

Postby JD386 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:02 pm

lisajohnson120 wrote:
OldCountry wrote:Not a peep I can see from Fatback anything actually happening today. He had mentioned he wasn't sure what they would do while Trash is away,,"maybe another fall festival park? maybe a movie? maybe..I forget what else he said", but he did say they would be doing some fun things. His time to be alone with the girls and bond. He is such lazy piece of crap. He is not doing anything with those girls, if he was he would show it.

Someone above mentioned he covered himself to create a vlog for Sunday by presenting a tour of the house vlog. Seems like that is what is going on. Calculating piece of crap. Bet there will be some 'church' stuff tomorrow even though don't 'film' on Sundays.. :? I heard him say Madison might come to help. Might to him means YES, she will be there.

On the Nanny’s IG she is doing a hair tutorial but on her stories she posted a pic of herself saying her favorite place Logan Utah but she is wearing the same outfit.... So did she get stuck with the girls on her day off so he can cough cough work? Or are they all there together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s perplexing because she posted numerous photos in that outfit today. Yet on the GQS IG the girls don’t have nice hairdos at the pumpkin patch. Something doesn’t add up. I think Nanny’s photos are a late post from a different day.
JD386
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Haulnarse » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:19 pm

Wtf is up with the crowns?? Bet trash is super jealous of those with bigger crowns than her
Haulnarse
True Gossiper

Postby JD386 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:22 pm

Haulnarse wrote:Wtf is up with the crowns?? Bet trash is super jealous of those with bigger crowns than her

The crowns are so corny. Of course Ass has barely taken hers off since the weekend started.
JD386
Gossiper

Postby Cavmom20 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:38 pm

ears wrote:Really A$$ thinks people care not only where she is eating but her exact order. I don't understand their obsession with Cane's

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

I bet tylard is crying himself to sleep that Assley gets to eat canes and he can't have any. Actually he'll probably ask her to overnight him some. Fatty.
Cavmom20
Informer

Postby Couchpotato10 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:54 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
gram3 wrote:Is anyone here old enough to remember the tv show Dobie Gillis? It was from the early 60's I think and had a character named Maynard G Krebs. He was a beatnik. (hippie would be a more updated term) Anyway, Maynard had a kind of pathological aversion to working, he did not want any part of it. Anytime someone mentioned work, he would involuntarily blurt out the word in a high pitched voice like it was an offense to his being. I see TyVagrant as a modern day Maynard G Krebs. Not only do I think he doesn't want to work, I wonder if he is even capable of adapting to functioning in a normal workplace. Same thing for Lady Hobo. I think they both suffer from one impairment for sure - laziness, and also a bad case of feeling rules just don't apply to them.
Didn't he actually say in a lie feed (love that term) that the thought of getting a "real job" again made him sick to his stomach? What a lazy slob.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I remember him saying that. He is a wuss.

Couchpotato10
Informer

Postby Couchpotato10 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:57 pm

UnicornSnark wrote:GQS IG Tyler posted a serious of pictures of the girls at the pumpkin patch. They look bored and not happy. In one pic, his mom and sister are riding a train thing with the girls but he is taking a picture instead of actually being with his kids. Put the phone down! Actually be with your precious miracles and make memories rather than recording everyone else making memories.

Does anyone know what his Mother does for a living? She worked third shift I think.

Couchpotato10
Informer

Postby Foster_Bunnies » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:59 pm

i know y'all have moved on but I'm sorry, I simply cannot get past the fact he hashtagged Ellen on that need opinions post.
#whattheactualfuck #faceityoureirrelevant #yourellenshipsailedandsank #ketocalledandyouofficiallysuck #byefatty
Foster_Bunnies
Amateur

Postby gram3 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Couchpotato10 wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote:GQS IG Tyler posted a serious of pictures of the girls at the pumpkin patch. They look bored and not happy. In one pic, his mom and sister are riding a train thing with the girls but he is taking a picture instead of actually being with his kids. Put the phone down! Actually be with your precious miracles and make memories rather than recording everyone else making memories.

Does anyone know what his Mother does for a living? She worked third shift I think.

I don't know what her income producing occupation is. One of her jobs is to be the default destination when Fat Son needs to dump the odds, especially in the morning or when Sonny is left home "alone" with his own kids. He's going to send Granny to an early grave if he doesn't back off and let her sleep.
gram3
Gossiper

Postby gram3 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Foster_Bunnies wrote:i know y'all have moved on but I'm sorry, I simply cannot get past the fact he hashtagged Ellen on that need opinions post.
#whattheactualfuck #faceityoureirrelevant #yourellenshipsailedandsank #ketocalledandyouofficiallysuck #byefatty

It was like a free association hashtag game: Name anything that has given you a click before and see if anyone will fall for it again, you pathetic fuck.
gram3
Gossiper

Postby Feebs » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:15 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
gram3 wrote:Is anyone here old enough to remember the tv show Dobie Gillis? It was from the early 60's I think and had a character named Maynard G Krebs. He was a beatnik. (hippie would be a more updated term) Anyway, Maynard had a kind of pathological aversion to working, he did not want any part of it. Anytime someone mentioned work, he would involuntarily blurt out the word in a high pitched voice like it was an offense to his being. I see TyVagrant as a modern day Maynard G Krebs. Not only do I think he doesn't want to work, I wonder if he is even capable of adapting to functioning in a normal workplace. Same thing for Lady Hobo. I think they both suffer from one impairment for sure - laziness, and also a bad case of feeling rules just don't apply to them.
Didn't he actually say in a lie feed (love that term) that the thought of getting a "real job" again made him sick to his stomach? What a lazy slob.

Has he ever had a real job? They have boasted about him having been the manager in a fast food joint, but I struggle to classify that as a job he attained on any sort of merit as they often bestow manager title on the oldest person on the shift. Chances are he was made manager by never moving on from his first teenage job.
Feebs
Amateur

Postby UnicornSnark » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Feebs wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Has he ever had a real job? They have boasted about him having been the manager in a fast food joint, but I struggle to classify that as a job he attained on any sort of merit as they often bestow manager title on the oldest person on the shift. Chances are he was made manager by never moving on from his first teenage job.

He was working for blender bottle when Ashley was pregnant. I think he was doing sales but I’m not sure.

UnicornSnark
Informer

Postby RolyPoly123 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:42 pm

I just watched the Binghams vlog at Cornbellys and the difference between Hazy and the quads is huge. She has bags of energy like a 3 year old should and rarely wants to be picked up and carried. She understands everything that's going on and fully engages in conversations how can the Gardners not see this difference, she is 7 months younger but streets ahead of them in every way.
RolyPoly123
Informer

Postby Haulnarse » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:51 pm

RolyPoly123 wrote:I just watched the Binghams vlog at Cornbellys and the difference between Hazy and the quads is huge. She has bags of energy like a 3 year old should and rarely wants to be picked up and carried. She understands everything that's going on and fully engages in conversations how can the Gardners not see this difference, she is 7 months younger but streets ahead of them in every way.

Oh but don’t you know they have quads, there is no way one child can be compared to their four precious overachiever miracle babies dont you know they were in the nicu..

... fully tongue in cheek
Haulnarse
True Gossiper

Postby Haulnarse » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:58 pm

They will never be able to say what each individual childs favourite animal, colour, sport, tv show, thing to eat, outfit, school subject, teacher, friend, song, etc..

All four are one entity. Delivered at the same time. One.

That to me is sadder than their lives being sold online. And having morons for parents. No amount of “faith” or money can fix stupid
Haulnarse
True Gossiper

Postby Eleanor Terese » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:48 am

It does seem like more & more are seeing the light where this family is concerned. I've never seen so many negative comments on Vlogs & instagram/Facebook before. More people are realising what they're really like.
Eleanor Terese
Talker

Postby Couchpotato10 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:40 am

RolyPoly123 wrote:I just watched the Binghams vlog at Cornbellys and the difference between Hazy and the quads is huge. She has bags of energy like a 3 year old should and rarely wants to be picked up and carried. She understands everything that's going on and fully engages in conversations how can the Gardners not see this difference, she is 7 months younger but streets ahead of them in every way.
She does have street smarts.

Couchpotato10
Informer

Postby Ham Fried Rice » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:55 am

I went ahead and subscribed to the Bigs and to the Scotts. (Never ever had subscribed to anything on YouTube before). I cannot wait until both of these pass up the greedies. Fatty daddy and his child bride are going to be so butt hurt!

Ham Fried Rice
Talker

Postby JD386 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:25 am

Anyone else on the edge of their seat for this updated house tour that we've been promised!?
JD386
Gossiper

Postby Mom7GKK » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:31 am

JD386 wrote:Anyone else on the edge of their seat for this updated house tour that we've been promised!?

Let's hope it includes opening the pantry, closet, and laundry room doors, along with the mud room, the garage, and the basement! :?
Mom7GKK
Amateur

Postby JD386 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:40 am

Mom7GKK wrote:
JD386 wrote:Anyone else on the edge of their seat for this updated house tour that we've been promised!?

Let's hope it includes opening the pantry, closet, and laundry room doors, along with the mud room, the garage, and the basement! :?

With how much he's said "this is real life" and tried to downplay the disgusting mess of their house, my guess is he will be showing all the disaster areas because he knows the KADs will defend them by saying "they have 4 busy girls" "this is real life" "my house is messy too". These idiots have no shame.
JD386
Gossiper

Postby Night lady » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:48 am

Was just thinking the same thing. Ha ha! Guess no house tour today, he must've been so busy yesterday that he had to sleep in.....
Yeah right! This is just his way of prolonging the wait for the die hard KADs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Night lady » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:53 am

Ok so not necessarily greedners related but I have watched other YouTube channels and they all seem to have KADs of some sort. This one channel in particular has a few people who actually spend time out of their day to read comments and spot the "trolls" and remove them then they take a screenshot and post it on the Facebook page of that channel for the KADs to congratulate them for spotting such trolls.
Who has time for that shit? This world has become so strange.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lisajohnson120 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:06 am

Also not Greedner related.... But if everyone can go check out “Moffats in the making” and if you like them please subscribe to them.... They are just the sweetest family.. I’d just like to see them get to 10,000 subs.... Thanks... And no I don’t know them personally but I do enjoy watching real parents....

lisajohnson120
Gossiper

Postby OldCountry » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:29 am

I tried to find if the Greedners had gone back to Cornbellys since the 'break in'. I thought they went there with the Bighams & Snoopys last year?.Someplace where all the other adults watched their kids, but then again, that could be anywhere they go. I did notice that they reposted the 'cow bonk' segment a year later, chasing the viral once again.

Bison took the girls to a pumpkin farm which had some ponies, horses, a wagon ride and some bails of hay. I am not knocking the farm, they appear to have a nice size property and they actually grow the pumpkins. Hopefully supply the other local fall festivals with their pumpkins to stay in business. Would hate to see them sell to developers and lose the land. I saw the Bighams vlog today at Cornbellys. That place has expanded with what they offer and I am sure they are racking it in. Good for them! I think the girls might have been more engaged at Cornbellys, more to experience. But no, Bison takes the lame way out. I said it as a joke the other day, maybe they are banned from Cornbellys. :-o

I am wondering if the Bighams have some deal worked out with Cornbellys. He must have Cornbellys at least 20 times if not more, also said they will be going back quite a few more times. Maybe he just bought a season pass for his family because he enjoys being with them and having fun.
OldCountry
True Gossiper

Postby OldCountry » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:39 am

OldCountry wrote:I tried to find if the Greedners had gone back to Cornbellys since the 'break in'. I thought they went there with the Bighams & Snoopys last year?.Someplace where all the other adults watched their kids, but then again, that could be anywhere they go. I did notice that they reposted the 'cow bonk' segment a year later, chasing the viral once again.

Bison took the girls to a pumpkin farm which had some ponies, horses, a wagon ride and some bails of hay. I am not knocking the farm, they appear to have a nice size property and they actually grow the pumpkins. Hopefully supply the other local fall festivals with their pumpkins to stay in business. Would hate to see them sell to developers and lose the land. I saw the Bighams vlog today at Cornbellys. That place has expanded with what they offer and I am sure they are racking it in. Good for them! I think the girls might have been more engaged at Cornbellys, more to experience. But no, Bison takes the lame way out. I said it as a joke the other day, maybe they are banned from Cornbellys. :-o

I am wondering if the Bighams have some deal worked out with Cornbellys. He must have Cornbellys at least 20 times if not more, also said they will be going back quite a few more times. Maybe he just bought a season pass for his family because he enjoys being with them and having fun.

*raking it in
OldCountry
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Gardner Quad Squad