Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams-Nurture Life, Lazy Wife | Part 14

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

kristinn281 wrote:
Manda33556 wrote:My kids (I have teenagers and one toddler lol) always got a light jacket /hoddie for fall and a winter coat. I live in Tennessee and it's always a toss up what our winter will be like. There was absolutely no sense in buying name brands until they were in middle and high school , and let me tell you it was a struggle when under armour came out , they all wanted a hoddie...but I managed to make it happen . To spend 700$ on jackets for kids that don't go anywhere is insane!!!!! Donate Aaryn, do some charity work !! Show your girls there is more to life then shopping!!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
I literally couldn't even watch the video that was the most boring attempt at a YouTube video I think I've ever seen! And that's me being nice her content is just so incredibly boring. Not to mention downright untreatable. I mean who in their right mind would spend that kind of money on some clothes that a kid grows out of in 2 months

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The videos seem fake and forced these days... Like that half-a$$ attempt of a 'Get Ready with Me' video... I think she is losing interest or maybe just being her lazy self... But surely these broads must know this 'gig'
won't last forever... I mean how many of the same stuff can people watch and then there's half a dozen of these chicks doing the same kinda thing.. Love to see them in real jobs... Now THAT I would watch!!
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Manda33556 wrote:I know I didn't finish it either..I just want to punch her in the throat.
kristinn281 wrote:
Manda33556 wrote:My kids (I have teenagers and one toddler lol) always got a light jacket /hoddie for fall and a winter coat. I live in Tennessee and it's always a toss up what our winter will be like. There was absolutely no sense in buying name brands until they were in middle and high school , and let me tell you it was a struggle when under armour came out , they all wanted a hoddie...but I managed to make it happen . To spend 700$ on jackets for kids that don't go anywhere is insane!!!!! Donate Aaryn, do some charity work !! Show your girls there is more to life then shopping!!

I literally couldn't even watch the video that was the most boring attempt at a YouTube video I think I've ever seen! And that's me being nice her content is just so incredibly boring. Not to mention downright untreatable. I mean who in their right mind would spend that kind of money on some clothes that a kid grows out of in 2 months

Lol It literally annoyed me that much to girl !Image

_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

Maybe instead of faking sick over the weekend Aaryn should have just gone to Colorado for Jace's birthday celebration. Then she could have had some decent content for today. Aside from that, people who live in colder climates already know from experience exactly what sort of attire they need for winter. They don't need advice about North Face apparel from a chick living in Texas. I couldn't even watch that vlog.

She should film a video about why she can't manage to hold onto a single nanny for any considerable length of time and be completely candid about it. Or even better, explain why it is she needs a nanny to begin with when she's a SAHM. I'd watch those for sure.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I live in Chicago and my family doesn’t even have that amount of winter gear lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Can't get over her hair and brows. When she was pregnant with Adeline she looked great. Hair, brows, skin and clothes. Her hair is orange, brows too dark and skin looks grey. She can't seem to get out of her tacky mama bear and Disney shirts.
_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

Hale27 wrote:Can't get over her hair and brows. When she was pregnant with Adeline she looked great. Hair, brows, skin and clothes. Her hair is orange, brows too dark and skin looks grey. She can't seem to get out of her tacky mama bear and Disney shirts.
Yeah, as much as she buys new stuff, you would think she'd bust out a cute outfit here and there. It's like she buys stuff to make herself feel better in the moment, then forgets about it. She probably has tons of clothes in her closet with the tags still on them, never again seeing the light of day. Such a waste.

Also, it's not even the harsh color of her brows that makes them look so bad. She also draws them in completely mismatched EVERY SINGLE TIME. It's maddening.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I think she’d look really pretty with auburn hair or even brown. I feel like she could pull off really any colour, but what’s with the orange roots?? It’s so obvious that isn’t her natural hair colour. No one has orange roots. It doesn’t even blend into her blonde.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

Mspenny wrote:I think she’d look really pretty with auburn hair or even brown. I feel like she could pull off really any colour, but what’s with the orange roots?? It’s so obvious that isn’t her natural hair colour. No one has orange roots. It doesn’t even blend into her blonde.

I saw an older pic of her with red hair , I loved it on her ...but I'm a big fan of red hair lol

Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

Did Aaryn just lose a bunch of subscribers? I feel like her number is lower than it was but maybe I’m wrong?
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

I can't help but wonder if all these people making her damn soup are people to whom she spread one of her various sicknesses

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Ok I just watched the first five mins. As soon as the cringy infomercial music came on I was out. Clearly she just buys crap cuz it’s “so cute” and not for the actual purpose. And there’s no way I can take winter clothing advise from someone who thinks 40F is a cold snap. Girl bye.

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Video may not be truly “sponsored” but she is making money via those links below the video. Also maybe she’s kissing ass to North Face hoping for a sponsorship and free promotion box.

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

_redhotfirecracker wrote:Maybe instead of faking sick over the weekend Aaryn should have just gone to Colorado for Jace's birthday celebration. Then she could have had some decent content for today. Aside from that, people who live in colder climates already know from experience exactly what sort of attire they need for winter. They don't need advice about North Face apparel from a chick living in Texas. I couldn't even watch that vlog.

She should film a video about why she can't manage to hold onto a single nanny for any considerable length of time and be completely candid about it. Or even better, explain why it is she needs a nanny to begin with when she's a SAHM. I'd watch those for sure.

She makes herself sound so uneducated talking about the weather. According to wino carrot top barbie "texas stays warm the longest but everywhere else its cold...well not everywhere else...wait i think i got that wrong..nevermind just watch my girls put on a fashion show full of overpriced winter gear i'm obsessed with and make sure you subscribe". She gets harder to watch everytime.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Mspenny wrote:Won’t Adeline grow out of her baby fat eventually? Just stop feeding her junk and give her lots of time to play outside..

Yes. Once she starts walking she will probably slim down.

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

CaffeineMachine wrote:I live in the fricken article circle (jk- Canadian prairies) and our winters are long and cold. I’m talking -20, -30 Celsius. It’s been known to get to -40 C with the windchill some days. Winter is BRUTAL and proper gear is essential. I buy my son one fall/spring jacket and one thick winter jacket. This year I found an amazing condition second hand North Face ($10) for fall and Columbia winter jacket in the bargain cave in Cabalas ($50). Plus a couple fleece hoody’s for car seat safety (Columbia outlet $15). Hopefully will fit my two year old for next 2 winters. Does she realize where she lives?! I remember one vlog when Skyla was a baby they went to some indoor ice castle place and she had Skyla all dressed like they were going to see polar bears in a blizzard. Does it really get cold in TX? Maybe she’ll go to CO for Christmas but still, she’s way too extra.

Me too! I live in Canada and it’s MF cold already! I haven’t even gotten my kid a jacket yet because I’m trying to figure out what would be most suitable. Like a full snow suit or a just a winter jacket. I’m thinking I’ll get a used winter jacket to get the kid through the winter. I’d much rather spend my money on other things for the kid instead of wasting it on winter clothes that will last one season!

satanas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by satanas »

Does Aaryn get lip fillers? she showed hat old photo recently on social media .(cant remember where )but her top lip looked EXTRA thin?
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

I also had to stop watching the vlog. It was annoying. Airin explaining the items was painful. Also, this is why you inspect your clothing and wash it before use Airin... What will it take for you to get that through your pumpkin of a skull? Silica gel CAN be dangerous.

So she’s trying to do review videos. She had Skyla wear one item and it’s not even remotely cold in Texas from what I gather. How can you properly judge/prepare a review of the item(s) if she’s only worn it say for a day or two? How then would you have successfully provided your audience with an informative review other than telling us the items are warm and cute. Of course most of us know The North Face and that they are a good company but that whole vlog was her saying the same thing, it’s soft, it has a windbreaker thing, it’s pink. So I can read the description of the products on the website Airin...

down here in texas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by down here in texas »

I see the potty training is not happening so the frozen panties they bought her were a waist. If you notice while skyla is modeling north face jackets you can see that big padded booty. So sad that a almost 2 1/2 yo is still not potty trained. And I also noticed in last instagram from Liza her son cam is in diapers also and he is older than Skyla
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

I live in Louisiana and our weather is the exact same as hers. If it gets into the 30s its at night and if it gets really cold it doesn't last longer than a day or 2. When my boys were that young. They never wanted to stay outside that long nor did I let them if it was really cold. Kids here need 1 regular jacket nothing to heavy on a daily basis.. We did get snow once last year but it melted and warmed up in a couple days. and I def would not of had a small child in it for to long. Plus kids are always ready to take their jacket off the min they get inside. Such a was of money on all that
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

satanas wrote:Does Aaryn get lip fillers? she showed hat old photo recently on social media .(cant remember where )but her top lip looked EXTRA thin?
Yes she does. She showed her getting it with her mom. Right before her Itzy Ritzy advertising junk she did. Before her bag she “designed”. Her top lip definitely was extra thin. Maybe that’s why she constantly licks them? Maybe it feels odd to her?

Return to “Aaryn Williams”