~ The Many Lies of Jessica the Pathological Liar ~

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

~ The Many Lies of Jessica the Pathological Liar ~

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Since when people talked about Jess' BS story about how she got her cat, I said that I feel like Jess is a pathological liar, and then right after someone posted about how she so clearly lied about how Addelyn came to have that pacifier, I thought we could make a thread specifically to track the many times she lies through her teeth.

I know we have an FAQ forum and stuff where you can see the origin story of her lying about planning her pregnancy, but I think it would be interesting to see just how often she lies about little stuff. Because as far as I can tell, she lies every third sentence, and I believe noting all of it down would show just how it extreme (and often so unnecessary) it is.

So I'm thinking about stuff the cat story, the pacifier story, things like "oh I'm making dinner later" while a takeout-bag is visible a few shots later the vlog. You get the deal. I feel the list has the potential to be very long.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ~ The Many Lies of Jessica the Pathological Liar ~

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

We should have a sponsorship thread like they have for britney
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

So I'll start with some obvious, general lies. My goal would be to also include time-tagged videos to show 1) that/when she said it and 2) the proof that she says is untrue, but some of these are too general for me to know in which video they occurred.

- If I remember correctly, March this year she said "the boys are with Mimi", when photos later showed that they were at Airabella's birthday.
- "my kids only drink soda on the weekends", when it plenty of videos you see the kids chugging Mountain Dew on weekdays
- "my kids are always in bed by 9pm", when in Snaps, you see kids up running past 11pm
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

How about her claiming her kids were conceived because her birth control failed and not because she likes to baby trap men?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

When she said she was done with men,would never get married again,and that her children,'really do complete her'.Meanwhile,she was on a dating site and met Chris.
Then later she said they were going to get a pet,but didn't till Chris happened upon Sadie.That was just a filler vid,imo.Like the housekeeper vid.She had no intention of getting either,she just didn't have anything else to talk about
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Getting her bachelor's degree
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Said she was done having kids after she had Landon.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

How about the classic "Addie's hair is soo red" when it's so clearly white blonde.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

The whole thing with the new cat.If she'd taken him too the vet,she would've filmed it.She films everything.
Also,saying she let the other 4 kids wean themselves.She weaned Lilia early,bc Drake wanted her to
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

How about when she said Gabe was a deadbeat dad and Drake was Lilia’s dad, then a few years later “Lilia wasn’t impacted by the breakup with Drake, she barely remembers him”
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

storeynyx wrote:How about when she said Gabe was a deadbeat dad and Drake was Lilia’s dad, then a few years later “Lilia wasn’t impacted by the breakup with Drake, she barely remembers him”
Adding onto that, she said Lilia very clearly remembers a dog they had briefly at that time, but doesn't remember drake who lived with them for 3 years.

lshapacc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lshapacc »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
storeynyx wrote:How about when she said Gabe was a deadbeat dad and Drake was Lilia’s dad, then a few years later “Lilia wasn’t impacted by the breakup with Drake, she barely remembers him”
Adding onto that, she said Lilia very clearly remembers a dog they had briefly at that time, but doesn't remember drake who lived with them for 3 years.

Maybe she remembers Drake being the dog ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hooboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hooboy »

Basically every sponsorship. She just loves cleaning products and mobile games that she only gets to the 4th level of. Oh and her kids just can't get enough of that bread with a single slice of lettuce on it.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

LilaLavender wrote:So I'll start with some obvious, general lies. My goal would be to also include time-tagged videos to show 1) that/when she said it and 2) the proof that she says is untrue, but some of these are too general for me to know in which video they occurred.

- If I remember correctly, March this year she said "the boys are with Mimi", when photos later showed that they were at Airabella's birthday.
- "my kids only drink soda on the weekends", when it plenty of videos you see the kids chugging Mountain Dew on weekdays
- "my kids are always in bed by 9pm", when in Snaps, you see kids up running past 11pm
I think she stopped Snapping because of that last one lol

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

Claiming Addie 'found' the paci....what kind of a mother lets her kid keep and chew on a paci they just 'found'- most mothers reactions would immediately be 'eww youck leave it alone' not 'oh yes bring it home darling' I think Jess brought her the Paci but won't admit it.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

melaniieee333 wrote:Claiming Addie 'found' the paci....what kind of a mother lets her kid keep and chew on a paci they just 'found'- most mothers reactions would immediately be 'eww youck leave it alone' not 'oh yes bring it home darling' I think Jess brought her the Paci but won't admit it.
Yeah, and like people have said, it's a large size, obviously meant for Addie's age. It's clear she bought it for her to wean her off quicker.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

- She keeps up the lie that the incident where Chris drew a knife on Ashley was because she was cheating on him, when there's court documents that show they were already separated.
hooboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hooboy »

LilaLavender wrote:- She keeps up the lie that the incident where Chris drew a knife on Ashley was because she was cheating on him, when there's court documents that show they were already separated.
Just my personal thoughts but when it comes to what separated couples claim about one another I think it's a fool's errand to pick a side. There's almost always truth and lies coming from both sides. Is it impossible that they tried to get back together for the sake of the boys after those papers were filed? Or that Chris could've thought that was the case? Is it possible Ashley exaggerated the knife story? All I'm saying is we don't know 100% whereas a lot of Jess's tales are easy to see through.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I have a hard time believing Chris's ex cheated while the boys were at home.They were old enough to talk,not babies or toddlers.Plus Chris didn't work,so when would she have had time? If he went paintballing,she knew when he would return.
I find it more likely they were already separated,but not divorced
Hmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hmmmm »

LilaLavender wrote:- She keeps up the lie that the incident where Chris drew a knife on Ashley was because she was cheating on him, when there's court documents that show they were already separated.
Huh?
There are 2 sides to this story. How are the moderators of this website allowing people to say this bs?.
This is FALSE.

There is no proof that Chris ever pulled a knife on his ex wife. This is a fairytale made up story.

No there are no court documents that prove this at all.

This is all made up. There are No literal court documents to prove this at all.

Return to “JesssFam”