JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part 119

hooboy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part

Unread post by hooboy »

shilohjulia wrote:To expound on my previous post, Kyson does gymnastics everywhere. Even at home he’s doing headstands and flips and splits. He genuinely LOVES it and is good at it. Lilia never dances at home. When have we ever seen her dance other than when she’s forced to? If anything I’d say she loves singing - even tho she sucks at it (lifelong vocalist here) but Jess could get her into singing lessons, and at least it would be something she’d really love and want to get better at. I don’t really sense that she gives a fuck about getting good at dance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jess always says that Lilia is such a theatre kid so why not put her in a theatre group? Then she could sing AND dance. I think she'd absolutely love putting on plays and being loud and over the top. She'd honestly be in her element
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Jess always talks about how busy Lilia is with dance, that her classes are long because she’s on the competition team but nothing shows for it. If Lilia did private lessons in ballet, tap, jazz, WHATEVER to help her with her technique that would be different than Jess saying she’s a on competition team and Lilia having two left feet.

My dance knowledge goes as far as dance moms and know it’s not very credible and realistic but I do think that if Lilia isn’t in some type of private lessons she won’t be able to get better and advance as a dancer. Team sports are hard enough- competing with your friends is difficult. If the other girls on her team/ girls they compete against are taking private lessons and working on their technique while Lilia is not that can affect Lilia’s self-esteem and her passion for dance. If there is a solo, due, trio at a competition what is the likely hood Lilia would be apart of it? She has two left feet and I think if Jess is going to have her in dance and put her on a competition team then she deserves private lessons.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote: Yeah I know the nicu is strict which is why if he just came home today I was shocked (but not) Jess was already over there especially since she has 5 kids and was around a crowd this weekend. I know eventually he will be exposed, I'm not even a germaphobe. But we all knew Jess wouldn't give them space so I'm not at all surprised.
We weren’t even allowed in the nursery area if we had a cough or sniffles when my cousin had a baby last week. They’re super strict because of how bad the flue season has been and probably will be.

Aren’t Jess’ kids like always sick or at least have runny noses? I doubt they wash their hands nearly as often as they should. It’s also RSV season and Jess seems like exactly the kind of person who would kiss all over a newborn’s face and hands. Also I wonder if all those adults are up to date with their whooping cough vaccines. I honestly pray nothing happens to that poor little guy with so many kids/so many germs. Especially because he is a preemie and probably has an underdeveloped immune system. One of my friends just had a baby who I want to meet so badly but I’m holding out for a few months since I tend to get sick a lot/for a long time.

Eta: I don’t know how the quote got broken or how to fix it ImageImage
Is Addie up to date on her vaccines yet? I hope she keeps her away if not. I hope amber ignores her on the vaccine front, Jess isn't a scientist and her schedule is nonsense.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk[/quote] Her schedule is nonsense because she doesn’t even know why she does it that way. She just heard something once and went with it. She’s obviously not antivax but she thinks maybe it’s better to not have them all at the same time. There’s been a few times she’s tried explain and basically ends up with “I don’t really know.” Amber is/was a CNA, I would hope she knows better.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

There is a dance video of Jess when she was what 16-17 right before she got pregnant with Lilia. She was not light on her feet. You'd think after years and years of dance so I'm not surprised.

Lilia probably would have more energy if she ate better, slept better etc but that's likely to never change.

Hopefully Amber will take any medical ish advice from Jess with a grain of salt.
neonneon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neonneon »

Totally random and OT question, but if I recall correctly there was a report about Chris attacking his ex. Where did y'all get that information? Is there a website that lets you look into a person's record?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Exactly. I do delay vax but my kids have bad reactions and we do it so we know which vaccine causes it. So I know why we do it. I don't want to get into the vaccine debate but I think a lot of Jess is that she goes to that clinic where its 500 doctors and records don't seem as updated then she can't keep up with what each kid needs.

I really hope Ambers nursing comes into play but I feel like she will be pressured. She seems like someone who will do something as to not hurt someone else's feelings and Gabe isn't going to stick up for Amber either unfortuently. I'm just glad Jess isn't breastfeeding anymore cause I can see her offering to pop a boob in his mouth.
Last edited by MiloandMax on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

neonneon wrote:Totally random and OT question, but if I recall correctly there was a report about Chris attacking his ex. Where did y'all get that information? Is there a website that lets you look into a person's record?

There were police reports on it that someone found. And Jess/Chris have made "knife" jokes because of it on vlogs.
neonneon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neonneon »

MiloandMax wrote:
neonneon wrote:Totally random and OT question, but if I recall correctly there was a report about Chris attacking his ex. Where did y'all get that information? Is there a website that lets you look into a person's record?

There were police reports on it that someone found. And Jess/Chris have made "knife" jokes because of it on vlogs.
How would one find such police reports? Is there a specific website or is it the local police websites? Im asking for a friend

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

neonneon wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:

How would one find such police reports? Is there a specific website or is it the local police websites? Im asking for a friend

You can do background checks on people. I guess start with a Google search. I only know that they've even talked about it on the vlogs. Jess thinks its "funny" and that's where the "his ex was cheating on him" comes from (but he had already moved out and they were broken up when he came over and pulled the knife on the guy )
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Oh my gawd why the hell did she share that video? She thinks that looks good? That boob popping move she did looked like something off a skit you’d see on SNL or like the mom in the aisle on Mean Girls... only add 50 lbs.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

blahblahblahhh wrote:Oh my gawd why the hell did she share that video? She thinks that looks good? That boob popping move she did looked like something off a skit you’d see on SNL or like the mom in the aisle on Mean Girls... only add 50 lbs.

She thinks she looks good... Because she is a dancer and did it all her life. She used to say that every video it seemed.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

fossilfinger wrote:I also don't think it's important if Lilia can dance well or not. Has Jess ever tried to claim Lilia is one of the best dancers? It would definitely be annoying if Jess tried to get Lilia to do competitive dance and acted like she was the most amazing dancer ever, but let her have it as a hobby, sure.
I think lilia has a lot going against her in regards to dance. Kid looks malnourished, shows a lot of signs of hypermobility with poor muscle tone due to the lack of nutrients. Its got to be really difficult to be coordinated with that combination.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

rd_valo wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:I also don't think it's important if Lilia can dance well or not. Has Jess ever tried to claim Lilia is one of the best dancers? It would definitely be annoying if Jess tried to get Lilia to do competitive dance and acted like she was the most amazing dancer ever, but let her have it as a hobby, sure.
I think lilia has a lot going against her in regards to dance. Kid looks malnourished, shows a lot of signs of hypermobility with poor muscle tone due to the lack of nutrients. Its got to be really difficult to be coordinated with that combination.

I do think she lacks nutrients. Jess says shes a picky eater but as a mom you have to make up for it. But then it seems Kyson and Kaden have control over dance moves and they eat the same. They just got Drakes athleticism.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

Lolislol26 wrote:Jess always talks about how busy Lilia is with dance, that her classes are long because she’s on the competition team but nothing shows for it. If Lilia did private lessons in ballet, tap, jazz, WHATEVER to help her with her technique that would be different than Jess saying she’s a on competition team and Lilia having two left feet.

My dance knowledge goes as far as dance moms and know it’s not very credible and realistic but I do think that if Lilia isn’t in some type of private lessons she won’t be able to get better and advance as a dancer. Team sports are hard enough- competing with your friends is difficult. If the other girls on her team/ girls they compete against are taking private lessons and working on their technique while Lilia is not that can affect Lilia’s self-esteem and her passion for dance. If there is a solo, due, trio at a competition what is the likely hood Lilia would be apart of it? She has two left feet and I think if Jess is going to have her in dance and put her on a competition team then she deserves private lessons.
plus if she is on a comp team because say Jess bribes her way on there that can cause a lot of hard feelings with the other girls if they end up losing because of Lilia.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax wrote:
rd_valo wrote:

I do think she lacks nutrients. Jess says shes a picky eater but as a mom you have to make up for it. But then it seems Kyson and Kaden have control over dance moves and they eat the same. They just got Drakes athleticism.
picky eater more like Jess feeds them Pizza every other night because she can't bother cooking. in all her videos recently we have seen pizza multiple times we have seen lots of restaurants. I think we saw her cook one and it was spaghetti.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yeah I've only ever seen her make spaghetti and tacos. And when she did her nurture life sponsorship she had all 3 older kids try whatever it was and they liked it. Its about having them try different things but she can't be bothered. When she was with Drake she at least used the crock pot and the kids ate veggies. Now she doesn't care. She could easily hide veggies in spaghetti even, if that's all she can make.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Jess could do videos about cooking for large families and she'd probably get a lot of views. Too bad she doesn't cook.
I would find videos on how she manages a large family interesting, but it doesn't seem like she manages things well at all. But something like that once a week to break up the vlogs would be a lot better than 3 of the same boring video in a row.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spillthetea wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:Jess always talks about how busy Lilia is with dance, that her classes are long because she’s on the competition team but nothing shows for it. If Lilia did private lessons in ballet, tap, jazz, WHATEVER to help her with her technique that would be different than Jess saying she’s a on competition team and Lilia having two left feet.

plus if she is on a comp team because say Jess bribes her way on there that can cause a lot of hard feelings with the other girls if they end up losing because of Lilia.
Since they dance at the same studio Jess did I could see her thinking she owns the place. Also I wonder if Lilia is on the team because if they didn't pick her think of the money they lose if Jess threatened to pull all of them out. Lilia does tap, ballet, jazz and hip hop right? That's 4. Then the 3 boys have 1 class each and then Addie is in one there. So she pays for 8 classes a week.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

funkycat123 wrote:Jess could do videos about cooking for large families and she'd probably get a lot of views. Too bad she doesn't cook.
I would find videos on how she manages a large family interesting, but it doesn't seem like she manages things well at all. But something like that once a week to break up the vlogs would be a lot better than 3 of the same boring video in a row.
Honestly i'm kind of waiting for her to forget one of the kids at dance or something. I'm sure it will happen at some point she's that scatter brained.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

MiloandMax wrote:
spillthetea wrote:

Since they dance at the same studio Jess did I could see her thinking she owns the place. Also I wonder if Lilia is on the team because if they didn't pick her think of the money they lose if Jess threatened to pull all of them out. Lilia does tap, ballet, jazz and hip hop right? That's 4. Then the 3 boys have 1 class each and then Addie is in one there. So she pays for 8 classes a week.
I really don’t think she bribed her way onto the team. A lot of mini teams are no-cut (aka everyone makes the team). Like someone else said, it’s not as cutthroat as Dance Moms makes it seem in a lot of circles.

I don’t have a problem with Lilia dancing, I just hope Jess is keeping her expectations realistic as she seems to dedicate a LOT of Lilia’s time to dance. (Also I’m cringing at that amount of classes. I pay about $100/month for my daughter’s two classes.)

Return to “JesssFam”