OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

Unread post by ckks »

Anyone wanna start suggesting names for a new thread?

Not sure who mods here, but if they don’t show up soon, one of us could just make a new thread? I had to make the last one cause mods seem to kinda be MIA over here lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

ckks wrote:Anyone wanna start suggesting names for a new thread?

Not sure who mods here, but if they don’t show up soon, one of us could just make a new thread? I had to make the last one cause mods seem to kinda be MIA over here lol.

My suggestion was OkGenderDissapointment

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Lol they disabled play backs on other websites so now people cant watch on hooked tube they must really need the veiws.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Ludwigvon0415
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ludwigvon0415 »

KKand3boys wrote:Okay so it actually was a little bit shocking, only because here I thought nothing could ever top the gender reveal of two teenagers on an acid trip where they imagine a teddy bear turns into a baby. But then they hit me with a babymama performing surgery on herself so a giant manbaby can jump out Rambo-style with confetti and smoke guns.
This is the best explanation of their channel lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Thanks for the post ckks and thanks for the message too! :)

I'm still covering for the usual mod, as she's taking a hiatus from the site right now. I don't watch this family so don't regularly read this thread, sorry I missed it needed a new thread earlier. If there's ever a need in thread, please feel free to message me and let me know so I don't miss something!

I'll get a new thread started in a few hours, so please make your suggestions for a new title and don't forget to like your favorites! Suggestion with the most likes at 9:00 am EST will be the next thread title.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

Thanks for the post ckks and thanks for the message too! :)

I'm still covering for the usual mod, as she's taking a hiatus from the site right now. I don't watch this family so don't regularly read this thread, sorry I missed it needed a new thread earlier. If there's ever a need in thread, please feel free to message me and let me know so I don't miss something!

I'll get a new thread started in a few hours, so please make your suggestions for a new title and don't forget to like your favorites! Suggestion with the most likes at 9:00 am EST will be the next thread title.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’m assuming we should post them again since most of the title suggestions are a few pages back. Mine was
OkWhatsTheExcuseToday

Rufu5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rufu5 »

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

OkNoVideoForYouToday

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

OKAnotherGirl...Yay?

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

A new spin on Kyra's most memorable line

OKbaby: "There's A Really Oscar In My Belly?!"
kaylakayla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaylakayla »

chloe6124 wrote:Don’t forget Oscar calling her a pig.

wait whaaat? he called who that?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Wtf was with that gender reveal?! That was the trashiest most disturbing thing ive ever seen. Like seriously wtf did i just watch. And poor levi and alaya were terrified. It was straight out of a horror movie. Why would u subject your kids to that trauma?! Poor levi even got a bloody nose from the stress :( and all they did was laugh and scream and distress him more not even comforting him :(

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

kaylakayla wrote:

They went to a petting zoo. There was a giant pig. Oscar said look that looks like Alaya.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

There’s got to be something behind why Kyra says such negative stuff about Alaya. My guess is that kyra’s mom was very critical and negative towards Kyra growing up and because Alaya is her daughter she treats her the same.
Just in my experience. My grandmother is like Kyra, favours my uncle and then my mom and her sisters were always criticized and taught to be judgemental of others and spoken down to. My mom being the eldest and shit on the most wanted out so she got her place at 20 and just did her own thing. Her two sisters are entirely just like my grandmother, condescending and negative and just miserable.

Also from what I understand Kyra’s mom had other issues so between that and he treatment towards Kyra there isn’t a surprise that Kyra probably takes our all her frustrations on Alaya.

kaylakayla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaylakayla »

chloe6124 wrote:
kaylakayla wrote:

They went to a petting zoo. There was a giant pig. Oscar said look that looks like Alaya.

oh. my. god.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

ckks wrote:OKAnotherGirl...Yay?

This one’s my favorite! Image Imo, the next thread title should include something about them having a girl since that’s the latest.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

wonderwall99 wrote:There’s got to be something behind why Kyra says such negative stuff about Alaya. My guess is that kyra’s mom was very critical and negative towards Kyra growing up and because Alaya is her daughter she treats her the same.
Just in my experience. My grandmother is like Kyra, favours my uncle and then my mom and her sisters were always criticized and taught to be judgemental of others and spoken down to. My mom being the eldest and shit on the most wanted out so she got her place at 20 and just did her own thing. Her two sisters are entirely just like my grandmother, condescending and negative and just miserable.

Also from what I understand Kyra’s mom had other issues so between that and he treatment towards Kyra there isn’t a surprise that Kyra probably takes our all her frustrations on Alaya.

I can totally see this being the case. My mom very much favored my brother when I was little, and was very critical of me. She also generally just made being a girl seem like a very negative thing. Whenever we’d have family friends who were having a baby... if it was a girl she would make negative comments in a “sucks for them” kind of way. Or if someone she didn’t like found out they were having a girl she’d say things like “Haha, serves ‘em right” or something equally bizarre.

Looking back on it now, I realize it’s absolutely horrendous. But as a kid who loved her mom, I adapted that way of thinking. I was OBSESSED with baby dolls from the time I was a toddler until I was like 10 or 11... but every single baby doll I ever had was a boy. I can’t remember a single time I ever asked to have a girl baby doll, or dressed one of the ones I had as a girl.

So in my late teens when I started thinking about having a family in the future, I felt very strongly that I would want boys. By that age I had matured and grown apart from my mom enough to realize her way of thinking was fucked up, but I still had it so engrained in my brain for 18 years that girls were so awful, that I felt no desire to have one.

Fast forward to now, I have 3 boys and we are thinking of possibly having 1 more baby. And as I’ve said, now as I’m a mature woman in my late 20’s who has birthed and loved on 3 babies, I think my mom is a nut case. But she messed with my head so much that I still have fear that I wouldn’t bond with a daughter, despite the fact that I’d be over the moon to have one. I’m sure I would have no problem, just like when you’re having your second baby and wonder if you can love him/her as much as your first, and then once you experience it you realize it’s not an issue at all.

Anyway, I kinda went off on a personal rant there. I don’t watch OK very often, but from the little I have watched I definitely notice Kyra having a more natural bond toward Levi, so your comment struck me given my own personal experience. Perhaps Kyra hasn’t matured enough, and although I have no doubt she loves Alaya, I definitely think there’s some reasoning behind her seeming to bond more naturally with her son.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

people are mad about kyra and oscar being honest about preferring the baby to be a boy but i’m not mad about it at all.. they were being honest unlike keren who lied that she really wanted to have a 3rd boy like really come on who would want all their kids to be one gender?? i would rather kyra and oscar be honest than lie about it the way keren did
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Coco_ wrote:people are mad about kyra and oscar being honest about preferring the baby to be a boy but i’m not mad about it at all.. they were being honest unlike keren who lied that she really wanted to have a 3rd boy like really come on who would want all their kids to be one gender?? i would rather kyra and oscar be honest than lie about it the way keren did
I get what you mean... but I think the main issue is that these people are putting this out there for the world to see and to be forever documented for their children to see in the future. Yes, the huge majority of people probably have a slight preference in mind toward the sex of the baby when they find out they are pregnant. But people don’t post it all over the internet because once you do that, the whole world knows you’re at least slightly disappointed if the baby turns out the opposite of what you wanted. While pregnant with my 3rd boy, I constantly got “I hope it’s a girl!”, and even before I found out he was indeed a boy, those comments made me feel extremely protective, because I felt it put expectations and a negative vibe toward such an exciting and precious time in life (pregnancy).

I don’t believe for once second that Keren wanted a 3rd boy, and her lack of attachment and bond with both Sutton and Landon is heartbreaking and disgusting to watch. But the only teeny tiny glimmer of light is that they won’t hear that come out of Keren’s mouth if they go back and watch the vlogs. Not to say it would be a shock to them considering their mother pays zero attention to 2/3 of them. Keren is just a liar, and won’t be caught dead admitting to her “haters” that she didn’t get what she wanted.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

I'm laughing so freakin hard at this reveal. I just cannot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”