OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

My sister suffered from infertility for 12 years before she had her first baby which was a girl. They tried again to give her a sibling and had another girl. She was not disappointed or mad that she didn't get a boy she was thrilled that she was finally able to be a mom times 2 after 20+ miscarriages. Babies are blessing no matter what gender they are.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

Well that was traumatizing. This gender reveal and the one for Alaya’s name were both just weird in a wtf type of way instead of being memorably cute. It’s just memorably strange.
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

Proof that they delete comments and block ppl.
IMG_5511.jpg
IMG_5512.jpg
I got a notification that someone liked my comment. So a hour later I went to check if it was still there then poof. No likes. Now I’m 100% that I’m blocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

Coco_ wrote:did levi have a nose bleed
he’s always having nose bleeds. They should talk to his doctor about that

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

If Kyra disciplined Alaya (or let Oscar do it) she wouldn't be so "hard". Alaya throws temper tantrums whenever she's told no and they give into her to make her stop. Shitty parenting is why she acts that way, not because she's bad or hard. She's a normal baby who isn't going to learn how to control her emotions because they don't teach her how. The only time Kyra has control over her kids is when she bribes them. Can't wait to see the chaos with a 3rd kid.
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Lmao at whoever yelled “ITS A BOY!” before they sprayed the pink silly string, awkward! I don’t blame them, it did seem like it was a boy at first. Also saw way more of Oscar I’ve ever wished to see today

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

Unread post by chloe6124 »

pastel wrote:If Kyra disciplined Alaya (or let Oscar do it) she wouldn't be so "hard". Alaya throws temper tantrums whenever she's told no and they give into her to make her stop. Shitty parenting is why she acts that way, not because she's bad or hard. She's a normal baby who isn't going to learn how to control her emotions because they don't teach her how. The only time Kyra has control over her kids is when she bribes them. Can't wait to see the chaos with a 3rd kid.
Not to mention how many times has she gotten into Kyra’s makeup and they still don’t lock it up. They just make it harder on themselves. I love Alayas independent big personality. It reminds me so much of my niece. She is seven now but always has us laughing. She knows what she wants and she will let you know.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

pastel wrote:If Kyra disciplined Alaya (or let Oscar do it) she wouldn't be so "hard". Alaya throws temper tantrums whenever she's told no and they give into her to make her stop. Shitty parenting is why she acts that way, not because she's bad or hard. She's a normal baby who isn't going to learn how to control her emotions because they don't teach her how. The only time Kyra has control over her kids is when she bribes them. Can't wait to see the chaos with a 3rd kid.
They do, at least Oscar does.. this thread we even saying Oscar was abusive because Kyra kept saying how she hid things levi did so Oscar wouldn't find out. Kyra admits she has a hard time being a tough mom tho
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I’ve seen that type of reveal heaps of times on Instagram.
The only original part was the fact Kyra was the pinata.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:I think Kyra with Alaya is that she says she is hard, bad. But Kyra actually takes both Levi and Alaya places, she doesn't keep her locked in her room all hours of the day. She lets Alaya sit at the table to eat and doesnt make her eat off her fingers like Keren does with Landon. I really don't think you can compare the two. And I know things could change when baby 3 comes along but I'm talking about Keren before Sutton was born was doing what she does to Landon.
This (double post, sorry)

I dont get were the "kyra hates Alaya" thing comes from tbh. Yes, she said she's a hard kid.. why would she lie about that? lol. That doesnt mean she loves her any less IMO. She is a lazy parent, but not neglectful at all (anymore lol)
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That had to be the weirdest gender reveal I have seen. But it had me laughing and it was very original. So I give props for that. I wonder how long Oscar had to keep the gender a secret or if he found out right before they did it.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Okay so it actually was a little bit shocking, only because here I thought nothing could ever top the gender reveal of two teenagers on an acid trip where they imagine a teddy bear turns into a baby. But then they hit me with a babymama performing surgery on herself so a giant manbaby can jump out Rambo-style with confetti and smoke guns.
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

That was weird AF! Not at all cute or funny, but they could’ve made it somewhat less weird if they cut the piñata and released balloons from it. Oscar coming out of the belly was betond weird, creepy and added 10 times more to the stupidity of the whole thing

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

missmsg wrote:That was weird AF! Not at all cute or funny, but they could’ve made it somewhat less weird if they cut the piñata and released balloons from it. Oscar coming out of the belly was betond weird, creepy and added 10 times more to the stupidity of the whole thing

I thought that's what was going to happen. I think Oscar should have been there with Kyra and the kids.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:I think Kyra with Alaya is that she says she is hard, bad. But Kyra actually takes both Levi and Alaya places, she doesn't keep her locked in her room all hours of the day. She lets Alaya sit at the table to eat and doesnt make her eat off her fingers like Keren does with Landon. I really don't think you can compare the two. And I know things could change when baby 3 comes along but I'm talking about Keren before Sutton was born was doing what she does to Landon.

I dont get were the "kyra hates Alaya" thing comes from tbh. Yes, she said she's a hard kid.. why would she lie about that? lol. That doesnt mean she loves her any less IMO. She is a lazy parent, but not neglectful at all (anymore lol)
I don't really see how she is a hard kid but all kids are different just because they have the same parents doesn't mean they are going to act the same. I am a second born and my parents said my sister was a breeze and I came along and was hell on wheels lol. I think her personality is hilarious. She just marches to her own beat and that is ok.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I’m glad Kyra has Allisa as a best friend though, you can clearly tell that she needs a decent friend like Allisa who will be there for her and the babies and Oscar too.
But I’m glad she’s having a girl, then sissy will have a little best friend and learn to nurture and Levi and Alaya will have a little responsibility being the older sibling
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:

I don't really see how she is a hard kid but all kids are different just because they have the same parents doesn't mean they are going to act the same. I am a second born and my parents said my sister was a breeze and I came along and was hell on wheels lol. I think her personality is hilarious. She just marches to her own beat and that is ok.
I do not why people say their second choðild is more difficult.
It isn´t the child, it is the added work, you need to give more in every way as a parent of two compared to parent of 1.
So more work, more stress, more responsibility etc makes people feel more exhausted and there for they feel like the second child is so hard to handle.
Plus younger siblings learn from older siblings and there for are maybe a tiny bit more demanding and independant.
I haven´t watched them since september but from instagram clips Alaya seems to be a smart kid, funny and curious. If they would fix her hair she would be maybe more girly and adorable.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

blehhh wrote:
oldschoolmom39 wrote:

I do not why people say their second choðild is more difficult.
It isn´t the child, it is the added work, you need to give more in every way as a parent of two compared to parent of 1.
So more work, more stress, more responsibility etc makes people feel more exhausted and there for they feel like the second child is so hard to handle.
Plus younger siblings learn from older siblings and there for are maybe a tiny bit more demanding and independant.
I haven´t watched them since september but from instagram clips Alaya seems to be a smart kid, funny and curious. If they would fix her hair she would be maybe more girly and adorable.
She's pretty girly and gets pretty frustrated with her parents when they dont clean her up. She's always fixing herself and putting on makeup from what I've been seeing since I started watching them again. But like I said, their parents are lazy so she's always dressed in pajamas or those awful tracksuits.

And she's really smart. She's developing faster than Levi did and she's miles ahead of Landon even though she's younger.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Where I get that she doesn't like Alaya is from her words and actions. She constantly makes negative remarks about her even though we hardly see her misbehave. But Levi can snack them and throw tantrums and rip toys from Alaya and steal candy and he is the king. Alaya is filthy constantly dressed is hideous clothes hair never done. But Levie always in cue clothes, treated to special says with just them, hair always cut and styled. Alaya gets Levi's clothes hand me downs. When Oscar came up with a cut saying for Alaya , Kyra lost her shit and told him not to say that to her because he didn't do the same for Levi. Cut to her snuggling in bed with Levi having a special movie night no Alaya in site.

She very much favors Levi and very much dislikes any attention paid to Alaya. Says they bought a special bike for Alaya so she could have something of her own.. turn and give it to Levi.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Don’t forget Oscar calling her a pig.

Return to “OKBaby”