• Advertisement

Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 2

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 2

Postby TuffTalk » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:04 pm

TuffTalk wrote:Im confused is Berkeley in gymnastics or is it like a mom and tumble?? I doesn’t look like there is a teacher. Does any one know??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have been watching these blogs on my phone, and just recently put one of her blogs on the tv trying to figure out the smart tv thing, and wow she does wear a lot of makeup and I’m not liking the nose ring, it’s not a good look. IMO, I just can’t she looks foolish.

TuffTalk
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Lalam » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Could she make it more obvious about how unhappy she is that Papa Don will be moving in with her for a little while to recover.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lalam
Amateur

Postby TrashTalk00 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:59 pm

Im sure you all have noticed her guest room she spent all that time and money to redecorate and make "simplistic and cozy" is always the catch all room. Like she isn't a tidy person, she throws all her shit in there and then any time its time for someone to come over to stay in there she cleans it like it never was. Like we all see right through your shit Kristen. When she was redoing that room she added all that decor and made it look nice but as time has went on she keeps moving shit and taking the decor out. WTF
TrashTalk00
Amateur

Postby TrashTalk00 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:01 pm

Uh excuse me what?? She lets her kids watch Deadpool? Wtf. I dont have kids myself and I haven't seen the first one but from seeing the second one that is NOT a kids movie. Sheesh.
TrashTalk00
Amateur

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:04 pm

TrashTalk00 wrote:Uh excuse me what?? She lets her kids watch Deadpool? Wtf. I dont have kids myself and I haven't seen the first one but from seeing the second one that is NOT a kids movie. Sheesh.

I thought the same!!! Not appropriate at all, and in yesterdays video Donnie even comments that and yet the enxt day the boys watch it again. I loove a good movie night with the kids but that TV is on 24/7!!!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby TrashTalk00 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:09 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
TrashTalk00 wrote:Uh excuse me what?? She lets her kids watch Deadpool? Wtf. I dont have kids myself and I haven't seen the first one but from seeing the second one that is NOT a kids movie. Sheesh.

I thought the same!!! Not appropriate at all, and in yesterdays video Donnie even comments that and yet the enxt day the boys watch it again. I loove a good movie night with the kids but that TV is on 24/7!!!

Yeah that's just totally not ok. I mean I know the kids are young and probably don't catch or understand the stuff but STILL they should not be exposed to that, they are super sweet boys and Kristen use to always preach how they are allowed much ipad or TV time. Yet you let them watch Deadpool??? OK
TrashTalk00
Amateur

Postby TuffTalk » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:35 pm

remember (1) Bathroom with a Fat man in need, life as she knows it is over, This is her husbands best friend, she claims that on a lot of vlogs. Donnie & Kristen will fight more If they actually care about Dad, everything Kristen buys for food will have to change? This may help the kids out by default. The drinking will need to be watched if not stop all together the responsibility of an ailing Dad is on them. If he plans on getting healthy Cable shouldn’t be provided for him to just sit there and watch TV like her littles do 15 hours a day I hope for Kristen’s sake she won’t have to be the nurse, the dictator, and toiletries care taker. She is pretty rude to her viewers I hope she mellows on that, we react to her attitude and give her back what she gives her subs mouthy hurtful no it all comments. But who really cares, we aren’t allowed to have our opinions, we are only needed to push the play button none of them give a shit about anyone but themselves. They remind me of the go find me people, taking handouts, being sneaky, robbing their followers of compassion to line their pockets with cash. It is shameful and embarrassing. Hurt people hurt others, what goes up will come down.

TuffTalk
Talker

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:49 am

I am interested in how she plans on getting Papa Don healthy when her kids have never eaten a vegetable in their lives and 2 strawberries or a fruit cup is the extent of their fruit intake. Kristen thinks she is the poster child for health because she gets peppermint coffee with ALMOND MILK and has GLUTEN FREE SWEET POTATO tater tots. Just because you are skinny does NOT mean you are healthy.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby TuffTalk » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:56 am

Welp she got bent, it’s about time, this one basically admitted she was a liar!! check out Instagram, she’s not going to be on there as much

TuffTalk
Talker

Postby Jemima » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:08 pm

Kristen talking about some "Big Changes" coming soon in their life on her IG. Let me guess. Selling the house. That has to be the only big change. And she is sick of pretending to be something she is not basically. She has always been fake. With her lip smacking and hair twirling. Ugh. She said she is going back to her roots on Youtube. That means credit card debt through the roof and house like a bomb hit it.........not just the bedrooms????? :tu:
Jemima
Talker

Postby OregonMom2 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:53 pm

Not filming specific content because it's what's popular right now or what people expect her to film; only filming what she wants to film and what she enjoys to do? Why the recent click bait titles then? And I guess no vlogmas or cleaning videos? Bc we know she hates anything domesticated. Just her everyday hamster wheel activities.

And, how is she suppose to help poppa don? She doesn't give her own children anymore attention than she gives her fake plants. No nourishing foods,social-emotional or neurological stimulation. Poor guy is going to wither in her care.
OregonMom2
Amateur

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:43 am

I love how she says she doesnt want to make videos the popular people make, the same videos everyone makes or shop at the same places everyone shops and her next video is a Trader Joes grcoery haul.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby TuffTalk » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:33 am

Lol and trader joes is expensive AF!! I think she finally got called out and is trying to save face.
And is berk in gymnastics or is that a mom and kid tumble. .?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Talker

Postby OregonMom2 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:53 am

She and Alyx go to Salem Gymnastics Center and Kristen only started taking her to child oriented activities when people got on her about it. Gymnastics is great for little kids but this place is known for being really grungy and super cheap. Also, the age range for the class their in is 15M-2.5Y so it's a broad fine and major motor development phase meaning it's not as attentive as other gymnastics that have smaller age ranges. Also, Kristen could move B to the next class up, which starts at 2Y BUUUUT doesn't so she can get her girl time with Alyx even though it means stunting B. There's no way Oaklyn (born april 2017) and B (2.5Y) are in the same development stage buut why think of the kids Kristen?

TuffTalk wrote:Lol and trader joes is expensive AF!! I think she finally got called out and is trying to save face.
And is berk in gymnastics or is that a mom and kid tumble. .?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OregonMom2
Amateur

Postby Lalam » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:48 pm

That instagram break lasted for sooo long
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I love how she says she doesnt want to make videos the popular people make, the same videos everyone makes or shop at the same places everyone shops and her next video is a Trader Joes grcoery haul.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lalam
Amateur

Postby TuffTalk » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:38 pm

So true, that was a ploy for attention from her , that snippet she left for her subscribers. What a shit show! The whole Gymnastics sad, poor B she she be thinking about her but she thinks it all about Kristen kasper , watch me, watch me

TuffTalk
Talker

Postby Jemima » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:19 pm

Gee, what the hell was her last vlog about? Was she trying to show us how bad Berkleys speech is? If so, she did a really good job as Berkley definitely does not speak like a 2.5 yr old child. One word sentences prompted by her mother. She needs to be in speech therapy for sure, just like her brothers.

Also, what ever Buckley wants Buckley gets. Arh?
Jemima
Talker

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:53 pm

I cant believe Berkley got a toy 3 weeks before Christmas, like why??? She is 2.5 and has a room fullll of toys. Why couldnt she wait until Christmas?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby TuffTalk » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:02 pm

In her vlogmas day 7 video, her dinner looked good I was surprised and then I saw that she had different food for her kids, and it was all processed food not healthy like her and Donnie, but what struck me and I know it does a lot of people, the contradictions from her, she made a point to show dinner and then say ,there are only times the kids eat different than us,which is false.In her logged videos they eat poorly and often not what the whole family eats. I feel like she is loosing viewers because of this.
And in that video when b farted and she turned the camera and asked her if she farted to say excuse me then panned over to her oldest boy ,Donnie said Dont !,to b and Kristen immediately went and interrupted Dads correction, I’ve seen her do this with the boys too. Way over bearing like she’s worried that dad is too ruff, I personally think the boys behavior is good, but b could sure use Dads help because Kristen isn’t doing anything about it. B will get made fun of in school and be left out because she doesn’t behave well.
Another thing that is worrying is the fact that she films B too much and she definitely should not be filmed running around in her panties and a shirt. I don’t think that these vloggers realize that the have a great number of nasty people watching their vlogs, seriously you think that word isn’t out about these kid vlogs?? A whole demographic of sickness views the kids!! Yes we live in a sick world people!! In order to protect our children from being an object for the sick minded, they should be careful. It is something that makes me feel so uncomfortable come on mamas!!

TuffTalk
Talker

Postby TrashTalk00 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:38 pm

TuffTalk wrote:In her vlogmas day 7 video, her dinner looked good I was surprised and then I saw that she had different food for her kids, and it was all processed food not healthy like her and Donnie, but what struck me and I know it does a lot of people, the contradictions from her, she made a point to show dinner and then say ,there are only times the kids eat different than us,which is false.In her logged videos they eat poorly and often not what the whole family eats. I feel like she is loosing viewers because of this.
And in that video when b farted and she turned the camera and asked her if she farted to say excuse me then panned over to her oldest boy ,Donnie said Dont !,to b and Kristen immediately went and interrupted Dads correction, I’ve seen her do this with the boys too. Way over bearing like she’s worried that dad is too ruff, I personally think the boys behavior is good, but b could sure use Dads help because Kristen isn’t doing anything about it. B will get made fun of in school and be left out because she doesn’t behave well.
Another thing that is worrying is the fact that she films B too much and she definitely should not be filmed running around in her panties and a shirt. I don’t think that these vloggers realize that the have a great number of nasty people watching their vlogs, seriously you think that word isn’t out about these kid vlogs?? A whole demographic of sickness views the kids!! Yes we live in a sick world people!! In order to protect our children from being an object for the sick minded, they should be careful. It is something that makes me feel so uncomfortable come on mamas!!

Haven’t watched the new vlog yet to see the dinner but I will say although the boys do eat processed and junk food a lot during the day, and when they aren’t eating out I do think they eat the dinner that K and D do. During the day when Donnie isn’t home Kristen feeds them mac and cheese, chicken nuggets etc. but if Donnie is home and Kristen cooks a hello fresh or homemade meal I always notice the boys eating too. I think they are open to trying more foods its Kristen who is lazy and doesn’t want to cook them or expose them to a broader range of items. It’s whats easiest for her, hence why she gets the subway A LOT. She also acts different when Donnie is home versus when its just her and the kids.

TrashTalk00
Amateur

Postby re_berk » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:27 am

On one hand I totally applaud her for going against the norm in yt world. Sadly minimast type vloggers get no attention. On the other hand she literally has a problem with every job she has.
re_berk
Amateur

Postby Jemima » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:43 pm

re_berk wrote:she literally has a problem with every job she has.

Because she is lazy as AF. She hates cooking, she hates cleaning and those boys look after themselves. She showed the house in her latest vlog and I'm sure that is what is looks like everyday unless she films a cleaning video. What a pigsty!!! So she won't be filming cleaning videos much anymore? Hmmmm.

When she was whinging about 'having to edit vlogs and actually do some 'work', I said to the screen.......why don't you get a 'real' job Kristen and have something to really complain about.....lazy arsed bitch.
Jemima
Talker

Postby TuffTalk » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:23 pm

This girl, she is at least attempting to not be a stepford wife, we will see.. Hopefully she’ll grow up and pull that nose ring out it always looks like she has boogers with that thing, it would look better as a bull ring imo, I feel like the facial piercings were out in the trashy people along with tramp stamp tattoos. It was over in 2000. But what do I know, except what people tell me and what I’ve seen. It’s funny what gets talked about at work.

TuffTalk
Talker

Postby TuffTalk » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:02 pm

She either changed her name to kasper family or she’s lookin for attention again. Her photo keeps changing and her name keeps changing . I don’t understand her not being satisfied everyday.

TuffTalk
Talker

Postby captainoflife » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:27 pm

TuffTalk wrote:She either changed her name to kasper family or she’s lookin for attention again. Her photo keeps changing and her name keeps changing . I don’t understand her not being satisfied everyday.

Looks like she’s changed everything to the Kasper Family. I guess she ran out of furniture to move.
captainoflife
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to I-P