Jessica Tull

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Tull

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Uhhhh yeah I googled it and that’s what the internet says! Something is wayyyy off if that’s true!!! Ok Jessica time to explain!
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

It's crazy hey because if you google others like love meg & tiffani, they're only worth 140K (must be because they have debt/houses etc.) is there any way of finding out why hers says 150 million? Surely it's not just YT & that shark deal. She must come from money or the turkish BD is worth a fortune. Maybe he's the nigerian prince everyone hears from 🤣🤣
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Another YT mom with a LV Never Full. Can someone tell me why there is a mass appeal of these?

So she has a new phone, was carrying a big LV bag in the mall (anyone else think it was more for show than an actual purchase? I could be wrong) and also bought a new camera. I find it hard to believe that she's worth 150 mil but this girl is spending hard on a weekly basis, that's for sure.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Another video. More dropping $100s. Comments are turned off. Not disabled. Turned off. I think she is turning them off. I know not everyone believes that. But she posts maybe what 2-4 times per month?! There is no way youtube is still turning her comments off. There are channels posting four times a week with kids involved. She is real shady in my opinion. She is hiding A LOT.
Darkling
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Darkling »

She provided some great content for many videos. Worked hard and kept things interesting and informative. Unfortunately, like so many others, it seems like success is going to her head. The last good video she uploaded was after the Shark fest (and that whole thing was obnoxious).

Now it seems like she is just copying the other mommy clones (such as hauling seasonal decor and cooking/prepping). Nothing special about any of them. They are all doing the same crap. They start out genuine and uploading good videos, and their heads balloon and the content nosedives.

The new house (apparently owned by BD) signaled the end for this channel. I was happy for her and the kids, but it went the way of other YouTubers (Meg!).
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Darkling wrote:She provided some great content for many videos. Worked hard and kept things interesting and informative. Unfortunately, like so many others, it seems like success is going to her head. The last good video she uploaded was after the Shark fest (and that whole thing was obnoxious).

Now it seems like she is just copying the other mommy clones (such as hauling seasonal decor and cooking/prepping). Nothing special about any of them. They are all doing the same crap. They start out genuine and uploading good videos, and their heads balloon and the content nosedives.

The new house (apparently owned by BD) signaled the end for this channel. I was happy for her and the kids, but it went the way of other YouTubers (Meg!).
BD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darkling
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Darkling »

smom12 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:43 pm
Darkling wrote:She provided some great content for many videos. Worked hard and kept things interesting and informative. Unfortunately, like so many others, it seems like success is going to her head. The last good video she uploaded was after the Shark fest (and that whole thing was obnoxious).

BD?

Baby Daddy/Husband/Whatever He Was
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

Did anyone watch the most recent vlog? Where she said she hoped no one at the mall thought was stealing because she was wearing a hat & sunglasses & 'othwr' reasons. *cringe* why would you even say or joke about that? I just felt it wasn't necessary to even mention that. Like most mums leave the house without make up or well how do you do hair so why are content creators constantly apologising or justifying how they look? I like RELATABLE people, the ones who are just tryinh to tread watwr in this life with everything going on. Not wearing make up every day IS norma for a lot of us. Hell i'm lucky if i brush my hair some days. She's turned so fake & materialistic, it's so off putting really
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:12 pm Another video. More dropping $100s. Comments are turned off. Not disabled. Turned off. I think she is turning them off. I know not everyone believes that. But she posts maybe what 2-4 times per month?! There is no way youtube is still turning her comments off. There are channels posting four times a week with kids involved. She is real shady in my opinion. She is hiding A LOT.
I 100% believe she does turn them off. Because of how the description words it. Disabled = YT turned them off. Turned off = channel owner turned them off. I think it's so she only has to monitor comments on instagram. & to drive traffic to instagram to boost the numbers there
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

Anyone see the recent cleaning video? The subtle LV boxes in the wardrobe🙄 The girl isn't shy about the coin she drops on the daily. Where the heck is this source of income. SAHM YT mum, even with 300K subscribers, its OTT
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jessica Tull

Ree-Ree wrote:Anyone see the recent cleaning video? The subtle LV boxes in the wardrobeImage The girl isn't shy about the coin she drops on the daily. Where the heck is this source of income. SAHM YT mum, even with 300K subscribers, its OTT

AHH dying to figure this out! Haha. She definitely has money coming out her ears. Still maintain it’s the baby daddy. I guarantee he is loaded.

I find her interesting because she shows us that she shops at ikea and the as-is section too but she drops ridiculous amounts of cash. So it’s like she is trying to act frugal but we all know that’s an act.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Her views seem disproportionate to the amount of subscribers she has. What, 300,000? And almost every single one of her videos has over a million each? Something seems off.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jessica Tull

“I don’t wear dress pants but I bought them anyway” ok then.

Also do the kids need that many uniforms?! I wore uniforms from 1-12th grade and never needed that many shirts, no joke.

Also, LV, Tory Burch? Homegirl is bringing in some serious money and it ain’t youtube.

Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

I think she only does laundry one day a week, might be why she has heaps of uniforms. Bugger that, i wash a clothes load every day, towels every other day & linens on the weekend. Hate having dirty laundry sitting around all week.

She spends more money than i earn working full time. She also mentioned she can't use her vinegar mix cleaner anymore, anyone know why? Why would moving to that house eliminate the use for it? Because in an older video she said she uses it because it's cheap & effectively ve. Guess when you're a secret millionaire you don't need it anymore lol
Jessica Martin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessica Martin »

Ree-Ree wrote:I think she only does laundry one day a week, might be why she has heaps of uniforms. Bugger that, i wash a clothes load every day, towels every other day & linens on the weekend. Hate having dirty laundry sitting around all week.

She spends more money than i earn working full time. She also mentioned she can't use her vinegar mix cleaner anymore, anyone know why? Why would moving to that house eliminate the use for it? Because in an older video she said she uses it because it's cheap & effectively ve. Guess when you're a secret millionaire you don't need it anymore lol
She said she can’t use it in the new house because the countertops are granite, they were not granite in the apartment. I believe she was using method granite cleaner when she first moved into the house.

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

She says she got thousands of DMs asking her to do her latest disaster video. Thousands, huh?

I'm not finding her motivating anymore. The attitude and that bit of arrogance seems to be growing and it comes off like she is doing us a favor by putting out a bit of content. I'm not sure what's going on with her, but I liked it when she was in the apartment when she did huge organization videos on a dime, etc. I miss that with her.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Did y’all see her last IG post? Homegirl has ANOTHER LV bag.

Now I’m convinced she’s a cam girl.

gemst0nes1

Unread post by gemst0nes1 »

I guess I'm not the only one who questions where her money is coming from. Something definitely doesn't add up. I did a google search on her and it said that her networth is $150million and is one of the richest youtubers. I don't know how to post up screenshots, but just search her and you'll see it.

How TF does sis have a networth of 150mil and is one of the 'richest' youtubers? I know her cleaning videos get millions of views, but how does she have this kind of networth. I've searched LA youtubers who have been on longer with more views, but their networth is nothing near 150million.

Am I missing something? LOL I want that kind of coin...!!

HOW?!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Woof did anyone watch the Christmas gifts video? I didn’t but saw her Instagram post about it and people were savages commenting lol. I don’t care what anyone buys their kids, do whatever you want. However, like people have been saying, this girl has fallen into MONEY. Like, a lot. $150 million is an insane number but I think she definitely has some new found money. I think the part that bothers me the most is that she is speaking about how she comes from humble beginnings but then says her parents are successful business owners and she has worked so hard to get where she is. She has been putting more videos out very recently but not as many as others on YouTube. There is no way that just youtube or that shark commercial got her this type of coin. She’s got the lovemeg syndrome now. She feels that because she didn’t always have money, she is now entitled to purchase everything her and her children have ever wanted and people should praise her for it or think she is some type of role model. I admired her more for being herself and being a great mom, not for the things she purchased. She claims her parents have helped her out in the past so she could live normally but she has always been a frivolus spender. Now she is just unrealistic and has an attitude. Also I think she can’t bitch at everyone if she continues to hide the truth.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh and here is a good comparison. I don’t know if anyone watches Zoella(you should), she is a blogger and entrepreneur from the UK. She has 4.8 and 11.5 million subscribers on her two channels alone. Her net worth is estimated at 2.5 million. She also has various businesses including makeup and beauty products. She has a damn empire and isn’t worth even 10 million. Jessica is hiding A LOT and I don’t think she can for much longer.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”