B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Crazymess1215 wrote:"ONe oF tHe BeSt feEliNgs iN tHe wOrLd iS BeInG AbLe tO sAy YoU ArE mArRieD tO yOuR BeSt fRiENd".... Shut up Britney.
I wanted to comment and say “one of the best feelings in the world is being happy with yourself and not depending on a man”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Seriously tho Frank had absolutely NO REASON to go. Britney could’ve drove the night before and Frank could’ve stayed with her kids and Ean could’ve picked them up then he could’ve stayed his ass home.

You can tell he’s just dying to get close to all her YouTube “friends” so he can get his name out there and be a youtuber, I always found it weird how as soon as they got together he started following all the YouTube moms. God I can’t wait till he pulls an Austin Null on her.

I might be the odd one out but I love doing everything with my fiancé. I drag him everywhere with me because I like being around him lol (and we’ve been together for 9 years)

Maybe, just MAYBE they genuinely like each other’s company lol I get it though. I do think he’s up her ass too much. He needs to give the girl some space to hang out with someone that is not him or her kids. He’s always lurking.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

DANGER wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Seriously tho Frank had absolutely NO REASON to go. Britney could’ve drove the night before and Frank could’ve stayed with her kids and Ean could’ve picked them up then he could’ve stayed his ass home.

You can tell he’s just dying to get close to all her YouTube “friends” so he can get his name out there and be a youtuber, I always found it weird how as soon as they got together he started following all the YouTube moms. God I can’t wait till he pulls an Austin Null on her.

I might be the odd one out but I love doing everything with my fiancé. I drag him everywhere with me because I like being around him lol (and we’ve been together for 9 years)

Maybe, just MAYBE they genuinely like each other’s company lol I get it though. I do think he’s up her ass too much. He needs to give the girl some space to hang out with someone that is not him or her kids. He’s always lurking.
But would you drag him on a girls weekend trip? Where it seems like no other husbands were? I would hope not cause that’s crazy.
I love doing things with my husband and spending as much time as possible too but there is a thing as too much time together. Brit should be able to go on a weekend, or just overnight without frank. I would understand if she was very close to giving birth but she’s not. They literally don’t do anything apart. When he’s at work she just does the bare minimum when it comes to leaving the house. Dropping the kids off at school, then sulking in her apartment. It’s unhealthy.

agosc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agosc »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Does Frank lowkey not put it past her to cheat on him while what six months pregnant? Or is he worried she might here some anti-Frank ideas if she's out without him around?
Maybe is the other way around...she doesn't trust him.
In Britney's time two days gives him enough time to install the app, find a girl, go to her house on the first date, and get her preggo hahah.
Imagine him cheating and getting other girl pregnant...oh man then I would start watching her channel again Image

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
agosc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agosc »

agosc wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Does Frank lowkey not put it past her to cheat on him while what six months pregnant? Or is he worried she might here some anti-Frank ideas if she's out without him around?
In Britney's time two days gives him enough time to install the app, find a girl, go to her house on the first date, and get her preggo hahah.
Imagine him cheating and getting other girl pregnant...oh man then I would start watching her channel again Image

No but really, we talked a lot about him possibly getting bored and cheating while she's pregnant and we know she reads here so who knows...she night be paranoic.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

agosc wrote:

Maybe it'll be a plus1please situation and shell discover he has a secret love child!

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Jomawi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jomawi »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Remember that foxes woman [I for the life me I can't remember her blog] the one with the red hair who was remarried less than 3 months after her husband died of cancer and posting happy blended family photos. Guess who was accidentally shot by their husband?

I hope none of the kids accidentally shoot themselves or one of their siblings. How often do dumb people insist they need guns for protection only for a 4-year-old to have to live with the fact they shot their 2-year-old sibling or that toddler who shot his pregnant mother.
The freckled fox? When did she get shot?
http://www.freckled-fox.com/2017/03/acc ... gress.html

I just read through this..
Seems incredibly negligent to be cleaning guns and manage to shoot both yourself and your wife; let alone in a house full of kids.

priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

I cannot believe Freenk went together to the youtuber Girls Night Out... He is such a loser... He doesnt have friends of his own???

Is he afraid that she is going to cheat?
Is she afraid that he is going to cheat??

Britch (loser as well) doesnt have a personality, he needs to be with her weirdo thumb head guy everywhere

You guys are NOT GLUED TOGETHER

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk
here4the_drama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4the_drama »

mamawombat wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
here4the_drama wrote:Idk, I'm not defending Frenkel at all, but I kind of feel like Bish is the one who makes him go everywhere with her. I can totally imagine her begging him to go with her so her anxiety isn't an issue for her.

I'm not saying her decision to leave Ean was wrong.. I wasnt a part of their relationship idk how things truly were (i do think she did him real dirty)..but girl has gone down hill drastically since she left him. She does even less with the kids, she never cooks, shes always in bed, never leaves to do anything on her own....I bet the girl cant shit on her own anymore either.
I agree with this as well. For her to change that drastically when she’s been pregnant before and it’s supposed to be a happy part of life. She sure is so different this time around.

PRE natal depression/anxiety is a thing. And her husband tagging along is maybe cheaper than the therapy/meds she actually needs.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
This is true, and if I got pregnant with a trap baby, my fourth child, with someone I had only known for a hot minute after waking up to my dumb ass I might regret it and then become depressed about it too. Smh, this is why we think before we act. She probably makes them do everything together because she is desperately trying to make it seem like they really are best friends who got married. We know he has a life outside of her, he posts photos with his buddies on his Instagram all the time of him doing things without her.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

There’s nothing wrong with being with your man, I love being with my man but your man should NOT be there when it’s just girls! He’s been everywhere even when they go over to Britney’s there he is just sitting there the entire time with them, that’s fucking weird. There was so reason for Frank to be on this recent girls trip when he didn’t even go to the actual dinner with them.

Britney just uses him as a crutch because she’s socially awkward so she just hangs on top him like 13 year old girl & he’s just a leech that wants to be known by the yt community. I can’t wait to the how embarrassing they’re gonna be for playlist live.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Britney’s never there when Frank is with his friends, but he’s almost always there when she sees hers. Just going off that I think Frank is the problem more than her.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

spacekitty wrote:Britney’s never there when Frank is with his friends, but he’s almost always there when she sees hers. Just going off that I think Frank is the problem more than her.

I agree but that just makes it even more pathetic because she can’t tell even tell him to stay behind. That’s how you know their relationship is a joke, she’s not comfortable enough with him to tell him anything and they’re MARRIED. That’s the kind of shit that happens when you’re just starting to date haha. Maybe next time you won’t raw dog, marry, get pregnant and move in with someone you’ve only known a month.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
spacekitty wrote:Britney’s never there when Frank is with his friends, but he’s almost always there when she sees hers. Just going off that I think Frank is the problem more than her.

I agree but that just makes it even more pathetic because she can’t tell even tell him to stay behind. That’s how you know their relationship is a joke, she’s not comfortable enough with him to tell him anything and they’re MARRIED. That’s the kind of shit that happens when you’re just starting to date haha. Maybe next time you won’t raw dog, marry, get pregnant and move in with someone you’ve only known a month.

Oh I definitely agree. Britney has NO voice, and she has kids she’s supposed to be the main advocate for and it’s pathetic. I understand if they both often went out with each other’s friends too, because even though they’re married they haven’t been together long at all. But it’s obviously one sided.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

I get if she didn't want to drive to another state by herself while heavily pregnant.. but is there a reason why Vanessa or Dani couldn't have given her a ride? :?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Jomawi wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Remember that foxes woman [I for the life me I can't remember her blog] the one with the red hair who was remarried less than 3 months after her husband died of cancer and posting happy blended family photos. Guess who was accidentally shot by their husband?

I hope none of the kids accidentally shoot themselves or one of their siblings. How often do dumb people insist they need guns for protection only for a 4-year-old to have to live with the fact they shot their 2-year-old sibling or that toddler who shot his pregnant mother.
The freckled fox? When did she get shot?
<a class="vglnk" href="http://www.freckled-fox.com/2017/03/acc ... gress.html" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>freckled</span><span>-</span><span>fox</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>2017</span><span>/</span><span>03</span><span>/</span><span>accident</span><span>-</span><span>update</span><span>-</span><span>and</span><span>-</span><span>healing</span><span>-</span><span>progress</span><span>.</span><span>html</span></a>

I just read through this..
Seems incredibly negligent to be cleaning guns and manage to shoot both yourself and your wife; let alone in a house full of kids.

The thread on GOMI for Freckled Fox is gold if you have time to read through
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

[quote="WheresMyCoffee"]
The thread on GOMI for Freckled Fox is gold if you have time to read through[ /quote]

Can you share a link? :D
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

I find it interesting that Brit whines about her depression while with Ean, and now it’s suddenly rainbows and sunshine with Frank. I have depression, and it doesn’t exactly turn off with a flick of a switch. Based on her behavior, I’d say she has some depression or anxiety, but won’t mention it bc it will ruin her picture-perfect sham marriage.

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

hellodolly_ wrote:I get if she didn't want to drive to another state by herself while heavily pregnant.. but is there a reason why Vanessa or Dani couldn't have given her a ride? :?
Vanessa and Dani stayed in Atlanta the night before the meetup for a concert. Britney said she didn’t go with them because “child care is almost impossible” for her apparently. I think she’s lying and she just didn’t want to go bc frank couldn’t go.

here4the_drama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4the_drama »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote:I get if she didn't want to drive to another state by herself while heavily pregnant.. but is there a reason why Vanessa or Dani couldn't have given her a ride? :?
Vanessa and Dani stayed in Atlanta the night before the meetup for a concert. Britney said she didn’t go with them because “child care is almost impossible” for her apparently. I think she’s lying and she just didn’t want to go bc frank couldn’t go.

It can't be that impossible, she found it for the "girls trip." When it comes to her saying she doesn't have child care, that had to be a lie. Clearly someone else had the kids while her and Frenkel were hanging with the girls. I fully believe she doesn't try to find child care and then whines about not having any help because then her little minions will kiss her ass, "oh boohoo for you, Britney! It must be so hard being the sole provider for your children with no on around to help you out ever!"
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Do you guys think ean still watches her videos? Made me sad to imagine.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”