Finally made a new thread on time!
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aaryn Williams: Sponsered by Stupidity | Part 15

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Her latest video is infuriating to be honest. Some of her sheep Image umm followers were attacking other moms that were saying she’s not relatable anymore ‘find someone else to watch if you’re poor!’ - entitlement aside, this isn’t even about being poor, not going to go into personal finances on here but let’s just say - just because you are smart with your money and don’t spend like Mr Aaron over there left and right on stupid crap that doesn’t even matter, that does not mean you can’t afford it. As a matter of fact, the ones WITH money are the ones that are not walking around flashing that they have it and are incredibly smart about their decisions. I like the saying ‘it’s not about how much you make, it’s about how much you SAVE.’

I find it a mistake for her channel because it’s already going down the drain and instead of making a relatable video - rich or poor, who isn’t interested in buying affordable clothes for their children, especially when they outgrow them so quickly? It would have also generated her a lot more views if she did a legitimate review of different options for winter, not just one high end brand.

Her channel at this time is simply a way for her to flash her frivolous spending because it obviously gets her feeling some kind of way, that’s all. She is not a ‘mom vlogger’ - what can moms learn from this dumb fuck bimbo? Might as well just flush your money down the toilet, it’s the same thing as buying what she buys or taking her advice on anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Sponsered by Stupidity | Part 15

Ugliest center piece I’ve ever seen #richorpoor #stilltackyasshit
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b65759.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 63af57.png[/img]

And her cat duchess has apparently been locked in skylas closet since the night before and she just realized it this morning? Wow.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 4d49ad.png[/img]

Also, why does she keep making these faces, it that her attempt at being ‘relatable’?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 38b76b.png[/img]

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

What kind of a freaking nitwit “panics” because she only has 30 minutes to get ready to leave for dance (because, she’s SUPER BUSY and just forgets commitments like that) then proceeds to DOCUMENT the entire process?! Like, she just had to show outfit selection. If the dance shoes were in the bag. That she left her poor cat locked in a closet all night. The new toy she bought at Target. Like, why? I this she has a legitimate illness that she needs to show every little detail of her day. It’s so odd. Yes, I have definitely forgotten commitments. But I never felt the need to document my “Omgosh, gotta get out the door” time period. She didn’t seem in a rush either.
ThatsabopL0lz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThatsabopL0lz »

Bella-ciao wrote:Her latest video is infuriating to be honest. Some of her sheep Image umm followers were attacking other moms that were saying she’s not relatable anymore ‘find someone else to watch if you’re poor!’ - entitlement aside, this isn’t even about being poor, not going to go into personal finances on here but let’s just say - just because you are smart with your money and don’t spend like Mr Aaron over there left and right on stupid crap that doesn’t even matter, that does not mean you can’t afford it. As a matter of fact, the ones WITH money are the ones that are not walking around flashing that they have it and are incredibly smart about their decisions. I like the saying ‘it’s not about how much you make, it’s about how much you SAVE.’

I find it a mistake for her channel because it’s already going down the drain and instead of making a relatable video - rich or poor, who isn’t interested in buying affordable clothes for their children, especially when they outgrow them so quickly? It would have also generated her a lot more views if she did a legitimate review of different options for winter, not just one high end brand.

Her channel at this time is simply a way for her to flash her frivolous spending because it obviously gets her feeling some kind of way, that’s all. She is not a ‘mom vlogger’ - what can moms learn from this dumb fuck bimbo? Might as well just flush your money down the toilet, it’s the same thing as buying what she buys or taking her advice on anything.

Yup, its disgusting how much she spends
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

You could tell she knew this video could potentially not go well. I feel like she asked multiple times for people to let her know if they like these videos. I personally don't see anything wrong with the video, other than she should have made this a "Winter Haul" and mixed in less expensive items as well. There is nothing wrong with spending money if you got it, but she needs to decide, is Youtube a job or a hobby? If it's a hobby, then do you. But if she is trying to grow she needs to do some catering to her audience. She needs to realize she is in the top 1% income bracket (or at least top 5%). So 99% of people in the US can't relate.

Edit to add: I'm in my 20s, most of the women I know in their 20s who have children literally won't spend more than $10 on shirts, $15 on pants, $20-25 on jackets. They also often buy used, and resell when they're done to fund new clothes. Like at best they'd buy an on sale North Face jacket 1 size too big so their kid could wear it 2-3 years before turning it into a hand-me-down or selling it. I think she is really out of touch with how most people live.
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

crestsanicode wrote:You could tell she knew this video could potentially not go well. I feel like she asked multiple times for people to let her know if they like these videos. I personally don't see anything wrong with the video, other than she should have made this a "Winter Haul" and mixed in less expensive items as well. There is nothing wrong with spending money if you got it, but she needs to decide, is Youtube a job or a hobby? If it's a hobby, then do you. But if she is trying to grow she needs to do some catering to her audience. She needs to realize she is in the top 1% income bracket (or at least top 5%). So 99% of people in the US can't relate.

Edit to add: I'm in my 20s, most of the women I know in their 20s who have children literally won't spend more than $10 on shirts, $15 on pants, $20-25 on jackets. They also often buy used, and resell when they're done to fund new clothes. Like at best they'd buy an on sale North Face jacket 1 size too big so their kid could wear it 2-3 years before turning it into a hand-me-down or selling it. I think she is really out of touch with how most people live.
I hear you and I know my post above was kind of long so I should add - I’m not saying don’t ever buy something expensive for your children but this video combined with absolutely everything else she puts on her social media is just her spending a boatload of money just to spend money, no common sense or logic to anything she purchases. The review video itself was basically her about to faint from being so mesmerized by woowwww, this feels so good to the touch bla bla bla wowwwww. Same glitter and sparkles reaction she has to everything that stops her in her tracks if it shines. Squirrel!

Everything she buys is basically just for the brand name and because she’s entitled and out of touch AF and it makes her feel good to be able to spend $$$$$. And yet she wants to be a ‘mom vlogger’ gtfoutta here Aaron.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Is the title suppose to be ironic? "Sponsered by Stupidity"
Because it's sponsored* lol
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

We went to WI last week and it was FRIGGIN COLD! Honestly our budget is pretty relaxed and I could have definitely bought some warm weather gear.. but NOPE! I live in FL and they would never get used again. I suffered through a few days of cold and kept that $$$ in my pocket! Cannot understand for the life of me why she spent so much money on weather gear when they live in...Texas
tiffany143
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiffany143 »

I think we should try to stop calling Adeline "big baby" it's pretty sad. I know she's big, but her own mom is calling her big, and we know that will probably continue as Adeline gets older. It's enough that Aaryn will make her feel self conscious as she grows up and rewatches videos, so I think we should try to limit the body shaming, even though she's a baby. She may read all this one day and it's pretty sad to contribute to body shaming a child.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

tiffany143 wrote:I think we should try to stop calling Adeline "big baby" it's pretty sad. I know she's big, but her own mom is calling her big, and we know that will probably continue as Adeline gets older. It's enough that Aaryn will make her feel self conscious as she grows up and rewatches videos, so I think we should try to limit the body shaming, even though she's a baby. She may read all this one day and it's pretty sad to contribute to body shaming a child.
omg but referring to her as Big Baby is so hilarious to me lol
ytmduser25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytmduser25 »

I’m a firm believer in you buy whatever you want with your money. But this video was super hard to watch because most people don’t spend like that on their kids, or even themselves.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

ytmduser25 wrote:I’m a firm believer in you buy whatever you want with your money. But this video was super hard to watch because most people don’t spend like that on their kids, or even themselves.
Absolutely. I just retired a Calvin Klein winter jacket that I had for 8 years and got a Columbia. I live in Canada and needed a new one but still was hesitant on buying it.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I was actually surprised to see how many people commented saying her content is unrelatable. Of course she doesn’t respond or acknowledge it though.
ytmduser25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytmduser25 »

It is sad because she doesn’t realize how beyond fortunate she is. I’m very blessed myself. I think we forget to think how good we have it when we compare our small luxuries to people in third world countries. Aaryn needs a touch of reality. I would love to know how many of her followers can blow the same amount of money she does in one day. It just baffles me honestly.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She’s such an idiot. Posting on IG how she’s getting bottled water because of Austin’s boil water notice but she lives in part of the Southwest Austin suburbs that aren’t a part of the mandatory boil water notice. Just doing it for the attention when there actually people who are affected by this. Greedy.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Classie wrote:We went to WI last week and it was FRIGGIN COLD! Honestly our budget is pretty relaxed and I could have definitely bought some warm weather gear.. but NOPE! I live in FL and they would never get used again. I suffered through a few days of cold and kept that $$$ in my pocket! Cannot understand for the life of me why she spent so much money on weather gear when they live in...Texas
We live in WI and it has been SO cold lately! We went from hot and humid to this so fast. It was 62 yesterday and the whole city literally acted like it was a heat wave. Lol. I stayed outside with my kids until it started getting dark trying to soak in the last bit of warm. 40’s today.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

dahell wrote:
Classie wrote:We went to WI last week and it was FRIGGIN COLD! Honestly our budget is pretty relaxed and I could have definitely bought some warm weather gear.. but NOPE! I live in FL and they would never get used again. I suffered through a few days of cold and kept that $$$ in my pocket! Cannot understand for the life of me why she spent so much money on weather gear when they live in...Texas
We live in WI and it has been SO cold lately! We went from hot and humid to this so fast. It was 62 yesterday and the whole city literally acted like it was a heat wave. Lol. I stayed outside with my kids until it started getting dark trying to soak in the last bit of warm. 40’s today.
Our low is 64 on Saturday and i'm PUMPED lol Our high today is 88 :(
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

You know I'm so glad I posted on Twitter the other day about her drinking Starbucks in her keurig sponsored video. She post this she makes herself look so stupid saying she is worried about her sanity when she has a $300 coffee maker at her house right now she tries to sell all of this bullshit to her or subscribers when she won't even drink it herself
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 122304.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

kristinn281 wrote:You know I'm so glad I posted on Twitter the other day about her drinking Starbucks in her keurig sponsored video. She post this she makes herself look so stupid saying she is worried about her sanity when she has a $300 coffee maker at her house right now she tries to sell all of this bullshit to her or subscribers when she won't even drink it herself
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 122304.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
OMG, Starbucks is closed, caffeine is CANCELLED! If only there was one more place in the world where a person could get a cup of joe...

Return to “Aaryn Williams”