The Chatwins

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Chatwins

Unread post by JD386 »

Looking forward to hearing the absurdly ridiculous name they come up with for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

JD386 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:04 am Looking forward to hearing the absurdly ridiculous name they come up with for this one.

It's Asher Cohen - actually quite normal compared with naming their first son, Royal.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

They had me for a second with Aardvark.

That was a good one. I like Asher Cohen.

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

Tiger27 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:57 pm They had me for a second with Aardvark. Image

That was a good one. I like Asher Cohen.

Same - I think that most of us went 'What the hell' with the aardvark lol (I confess to watching the vlog twice - it was very sweet - lovely too that Cara's mum was there - Darik has his moments and he's over the top at times, but he always seems really genuine about Cara's mum?)
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Hyacinth wrote:
JD386 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:04 am Looking forward to hearing the absurdly ridiculous name they come up with for this one.

It's Asher Cohen - actually quite normal compared with naming their first son, Royal.
What!? That’s totally a normal name. I’m shocked. Expected another Kim Kardashian-esque name to go along with Royal.

borid
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by borid »

Is it just me, or is it really irresponsible to parade a newborn baby around all of these people who’s not even a week old, especially during a pandemic? I though you should wait at least a month until you allow people from the outside to see your baby. Yet here is grandpa what’s his name KISSING the baby. It honestly makes me wanna gag how reckless these people are.
rxqueen01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxqueen01 »

I cannot stand how needy Darik is!!! I just watched a vlog where he kept telling Gemma he loved her and needed her to say it back. She just go annoyed and said she loved mom. It is my biggest annoyance in general, needy people that constantly need you to tell them how great they are! Ugh!
<3 :peace_symbol:
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

OMG, I had to skip through most of their vlogs because they kept pimping their "merch" throughout the vlog. Give it a rest!!!

I don't understand buying "merch" from vloggers in the first place, but they don't need to keep PIMPING it over and over and over again. Having their parents wear the shirts was a little much, especially since it looked like a floral print. I just can't see ANY man buying from a vlogger, much less wearing something with a big C and flowers....lol!
suesnarkster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suesnarkster »

Liz_444 wrote:OMG, I had to skip through most of their vlogs because they kept pimping their "merch" throughout the vlog. Give it a rest!!!

I don't understand buying "merch" from vloggers in the first place, but they don't need to keep PIMPING it over and over and over again. Having their parents wear the shirts was a little much, especially since it looked like a floral print. I just can't see ANY man buying from a vlogger, much less wearing something with a big C and flowers....lol!
Hahaha I agree! But hey, family vloggers pimp their lives and their kids lives out for everyone why not add some merch to that too Image

KCDevins
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KCDevins »

So Cara’s sister in law Delia has stage three breast cancer and the only kind of support they can show her is Derrick posting a prayer hand emoji to his brothers post. I know they had some kind of falling out that resulted in Cara blocking both Dylan and Delia (which I believe had something to do with cara flaunting her pregnancy while D&D were struggling with infertility) but how heartless could you be? What could this woman possibly said or done for you to still be so petty towards her? Have they not been through enough first with Dylan having cancer, then their YEARS of infertility now she has cancer and they will most likely never have children, and Cara and Derrick show no public support for them!
What should she have possibly said? My sister in law has said some awful things to me and I forgave and supported her without her getting cancer.
I used to like the chatwins a lot but this just showed their true colors as the fake petty people they are who thinks the sun rises and sets on their lives.
Especially for cara having said that her one year of infertility was the worst of her life and talking about how she snapped at people back then, to be so petty and not put the past in the past when you know D&D have been through hell. Not only will they most likely never have children but Delia could die and all you have to give is a prayer emoji. They claim to be Christians but with their near million followers they could ask everyone to keep this poor woman in their prayers. That’s disgusting. I don’t know how Dylan even talks to his brother still.
My heart brakes for Delia, especially after hearing how she found out alone in AZ over Christmas without her husband most likely because she was exiled from Xmas because god forbid Cara feel uncomfortable. (That was the same time period that Cara left that snippy reply on the YouTube comment claiming everything was fine Dylan was with them all week but Delia knows what she did)
I don’t know how Cara sleeps at night she should be ashamed of herself for being so petty. Her true colors came out big time
borid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by borid »

KCDevins wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:38 pm So Cara’s sister in law Delia has stage three breast cancer and the only kind of support they can show her is Derrick posting a prayer hand emoji to his brothers post. I know they had some kind of falling out that resulted in Cara blocking both Dylan and Delia (which I believe had something to do with cara flaunting her pregnancy while D&D were struggling with infertility) but how heartless could you be? What could this woman possibly said or done for you to still be so petty towards her? Have they not been through enough first with Dylan having cancer, then their YEARS of infertility now she has cancer and they will most likely never have children, and Cara and Derrick show no public support for them!
What should she have possibly said? My sister in law has said some awful things to me and I forgave and supported her without her getting cancer.
I used to like the chatwins a lot but this just showed their true colors as the fake petty people they are who thinks the sun rises and sets on their lives.
Especially for cara having said that her one year of infertility was the worst of her life and talking about how she snapped at people back then, to be so petty and not put the past in the past when you know D&D have been through hell. Not only will they most likely never have children but Delia could die and all you have to give is a prayer emoji. They claim to be Christians but with their near million followers they could ask everyone to keep this poor woman in their prayers. That’s disgusting. I don’t know how Dylan even talks to his brother still.
My heart brakes for Delia, especially after hearing how she found out alone in AZ over Christmas without her husband most likely because she was exiled from Xmas because god forbid Cara feel uncomfortable. (That was the same time period that Cara left that snippy reply on the YouTube comment claiming everything was fine Dylan was with them all week but Delia knows what she did)
I don’t know how Cara sleeps at night she should be ashamed of herself for being so petty. Her true colors came out big time

And the title of their new video is “Missing Mommy... Sick Again” I- I can’t... I’m honestly at a loss for words. These people are VILE.
Praying for Delia. ❤️
KCDevins
Wallflower
Wallflower

borid wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:37 am
KCDevins wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:38 pm So Cara’s sister in law Delia has stage three breast cancer and the only kind of support they can show her is Derrick posting a prayer hand emoji to his brothers post. I know they had some kind of falling out that resulted in Cara blocking both Dylan and Delia (which I believe had something to do with cara flaunting her pregnancy while D&D were struggling with infertility) but how heartless could you be? What could this woman possibly said or done for you to still be so petty towards her? Have they not been through enough first with Dylan having cancer, then their YEARS of infertility now she has cancer and they will most likely never have children, and Cara and Derrick show no public support for them!

And the title of their new video is “Missing Mommy... Sick Again” I- I can’t... I’m honestly at a loss for words. These people are VILE.
Praying for Delia. ❤️
I know! Because she had food poisoning in the last ten seconds of the vlog! Someone pointed it out in the comments and Darik responded saying he changed it, but using the fact that it was ‘Filmed Saturday’ as justification. Delias had cancer since Jan, and you still uploaded and named the vlog after their public announcement. Just shows how little they consider others. Disgusting
borid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by borid »

KCDevins wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:26 pm
borid wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:37 am

Praying for Delia. ❤️
I know! Because she had food poisoning in the last ten seconds of the vlog! Someone pointed it out in the comments and Darik responded saying he changed it, but using the fact that it was ‘Filmed Saturday’ as justification. Delias had cancer since Jan, and you still uploaded and named the vlog after their public announcement. Just shows how little they consider others. Disgusting
F them honestly. They’re running around buying houses and going to bowling alleys or whatever during a pandemic, flaunting their perfect lives and living it up as if everything was well in the world while THEIR SISTER IN LAW IS BATTLING CANCER. You’d think they felt bad for Dylan enough at least not to be such selfish assholes publicly but I guess no. And they have the audacity to cry about Cara’s mastitis and food poisoning saying she can’t catch a break. I so hope they read this thread (I’m sure they do) and have a good hard look at themselves.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Wow. I’ve never liked them. But this seals the deal. Cara has read here in the past and people have responded to her basically kissing her ass. I ain’t about that life. Your click bait bullshit about food poisoning when your sister in law has cancer is tacky. You can’t catch a break? You had food poisoning. You have 5 children. Your sister in law has none. And cancer. The privilege and entitlement is astounding.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Also, the person that responded to Darik’s prayer hands heart emoji response and praised him for supporting his brother / family is a dumbass. That’s not support. That’s a half assed response. It has zero support attached to it.

suesnarkster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suesnarkster »

I’m surprised and disappointed that they didn’t acknowledge Delia’s announcement... So self absorbed. I saw somewhere a while ago, can’t remember where though that Cara or Delia commented that some boundaries had been set and that everything was “fine”. I always kind of wondered if Dylan and Delia would ask Darik to be a sperm donor for them since they are identical twins and after his testicular cancer...
mamale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamale »

Is anyone else blown away that Delia and Dylan are so dead set on biological children?? It seems like with them both now having dealt or currently dealing with cancer at really young ages that they would start to wonder if maybe this is nature’s way of saying the genetic match isn’t good.

(I realize this could come off as really insensitive, so know that I too am walking a really difficult road of infant loss, miscarriage, & infertility and I fully understand the loss of that dream.)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That is SO insensitive and selfish. My sister in law and I didn't always get along, but if she had been diagnosed with cancer, I would have been there to support her. She passed away suddenly from a stroke, and we were there to support my brother without a single bad word to say about her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

KCDevins
Wallflower
Wallflower

mamale wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:36 pm Is anyone else blown away that Delia and Dylan are so dead set on biological children?? It seems like with them both now having dealt or currently dealing with cancer at really young ages that they would start to wonder if maybe this is nature’s way of saying the genetic match isn’t good.

(I realize this could come off as really insensitive, so know that I too am walking a really difficult road of infant loss, miscarriage, & infertility and I fully understand the loss of that dream.)

I saw it more as then keeping all options open, they’ve said in the past that they were open to adoption. A lot of people forget how incredibly expensive and unreliable adoption is. My aunt and uncle were on an adoption waiting list for almost twenty years before giving up because they couldn’t take the emotional rollercoster. They spent a small Fortune on legal fees three times only for the bio mom to back out at the last minute every time, adopting out of foster care system is even less reliable as almost all the kids aren’t eligible for adoption because their parents refuse to relinquish rights, I have so many friends that fostered and raised the kids for 5-7 years only to have them taken away and never see them again. It’s a super emotionally draining process.
My thought was that with delias diagnoses at her young age Insurance often covers at least part of the egg preservation cost, so that’s always a solid option weather she chooses to carry herself or have a surrogate.
KCDevins
Wallflower
Wallflower

mamale wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:36 pm Is anyone else blown away that Delia and Dylan are so dead set on biological children?? It seems like with them both now having dealt or currently dealing with cancer at really young ages that they would start to wonder if maybe this is nature’s way of saying the genetic match isn’t good.

I saw it more as then keeping all options open, they’ve said in the past that they were open to adoption. A lot of people forget how incredibly expensive and unreliable adoption is. My aunt and uncle were on an adoption waiting list for almost twenty years before giving up because they couldn’t take the emotional rollercoster. They spent a small Fortune on legal fees three times only for the bio mom to back out at the last minute every time, adopting out of foster care system is even less reliable as almost all the kids aren’t eligible for adoption because their parents refuse to relinquish rights, I have so many friends that fostered and raised the kids for 5-7 years only to have them taken away and never see them again. It’s a super emotionally draining process.
My thought was that with delias diagnoses at her young age Insurance often covers at least part of the egg preservation cost, so that’s always a solid option weather she chooses to carry herself or have a surrogate.

Return to “A-H”