Yay! Thanks for using mine :D
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Par

Unread post by Ckc717 »

So the movie is good for all ages... except 3 year olds? Can’t be bothered to bring Lincoln with, just pawn him off on Bree. Hopefully Bree potty trained him while Bonnie was away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Just started the vlog, and holy crap. That opening was heartbreaking. All 3 of them were so disappointed their parents were leaving again and Olivia was very vocal about it. That's so sad.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

They can't bring Lincoln because 1) he's still in diapers and 2) because he is allowed to consistently disobey, so he acts like a baby instead of a 3 yr old. It's funny to laugh when he's bad at home, so now when they're in NY on a fun trip, HE SUFFERS, HE MISSES OUT, because his mom laughs when he acts up and now he can't be trusted to be obedient when required in a public setting. Thanks mom!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

It was sad to me when Bonnie was interviewing the 3 girls (including Olivia). The other girls said, "my family's channel is such-and-such family" and "my family's channel is the ____ crew!" Then theres Olivia "my family is Bonnie Hoellein." Ain't that the truth!!! Sorry Olivia! Life is the Bonnie show in your house!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Part 20

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think the kids had a stabile home life despite Bonnie’s “fame” until Joel sold out and started enjoying the money and perks too. There was a time that I really do believe he would have noticed the kids are unhappy with all the travel, or would have had a higher moral code than to cancel on the Globetrotters just because a better deal came along.

When they were at the ice rink Joel was three one that HAD to name drop that they were there as VIPs. He’s buying his own hype just as much as Bonnie is lately, and the kids are paying the price. Bonnie was always going to be just another Griffiths, but Joel was so much better than that. His selling out is a sad and tragic loss for the kids. It didn’t need to be that way. Sure he worked nights before and they missed a lot of time with him, but he was still a more emotionally engaged and involved parent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Also, Bonnie still seems like she’s on something from time to time to me. Yesterday’s IG story is an example.

Wouldn’t at all be surprised if she has started drinking.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I think what’s also telling from the beginning of the recent vlog, is that they just leave for this trips without telling their kids in advance. The kids don’t find out until they’re leaving. That’s really shitty.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I kind of thought the beginning was staged. I feel like Bonnie and/or Joel told them to say something to the effect of "We never get to see you!" for more dramatic effect. I could be wrong (and my theory doesn't really explain why one kid said 'no' to going to NYC) but I have the sense it was left in there on purpose. Like, look haterz, we do love our kids!
As an aside, I wouldn't necessarily call myself an environmental activist but the carbon footprint of this family has to be enormous!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Did this trip mean they had to miss more school? I know it was probably just overnight but was it a weekend? Education and safety are just not important to the Hoelleins, is it? I agree with the above poster, Joel is just a sad case now. He used to be so likable but now he's just a sell out like his wife. Money trumps everything. Those poor kids.
lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

What the heck? It's bad enough that Lincoln is left out of a family trip, but also when he grows up he can literally replay his family's memories of them having a great time without him. He's not an infant, he would know what's going on and have fun and I'm annoyed that Bonnie is too lazy and selfish to a) treat him age-appropriately and b) bring him along for the trip
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lil-pupper wrote:What the heck? It's bad enough that Lincoln is left out of a family trip, but also when he grows up he can literally replay his family's memories of them having a great time without him. He's not an infant, he would know what's going on and have fun and I'm annoyed that Bonnie is too lazy and selfish to a) treat him age-appropriately and b) bring him along for the trip
Mommy dearest probably didn't want to change diapers.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

ba1006 wrote:
lil-pupper wrote:What the heck? It's bad enough that Lincoln is left out of a family trip, but also when he grows up he can literally replay his family's memories of them having a great time without him. He's not an infant, he would know what's going on and have fun and I'm annoyed that Bonnie is too lazy and selfish to a) treat him age-appropriately and b) bring him along for the trip
Mommy dearest probably didn't want to change diapers.
Or deal with him in general. She wanted it to be an easy trip and to have fun, so she just left him home like usual.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ba1006 wrote:Did this trip mean they had to miss more school? I know it was probably just overnight but was it a weekend? Education and safety are just not important to the Hoelleins, is it? I agree with the above poster, Joel is just a sad case now. He used to be so likable but now he's just a sell out like his wife. Money trumps everything. Those poor kids.
If you notice at the beginning of the vlog Olivia still has the freckle makeup on from her Halloween costume so assume it was last Thursday morning they flew to NYC, which is also in line with their one week delay. So yeah, more school missed.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Bree couldn’t go to NYC so neither did Lincoln

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

The way they are extending Lincoln's baby hood past toddler and now he is preschool age is very strange when you go back and see what they expected and how they treated Boston and Cody. They had short short groomed hair, they were reprimanded and they had (and still at times) seem to have "Fear" in their eyes with her. They didn't back talk and ignore her like Lincoln does (which is one of my pet peeves with kids, one day it might be dire like Lincoln stop while he's running into traffic and he ignores. You should always, ALWAYS make sure early on that your child understands to listen).

But not Lincoln, Lincoln is like, I don't give a hoot, you're not going to do nothing lady. Bonnie is unhinged in many ways but I think her thinking she calls and treats her over 3 yr old as a baby makes it so then she's worse than I thought.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

For the life of me...I cannot figure out what Bonnie and Ellie think is so funny about the video of Ellie ripping off Bonnie's hat. I have second-hand embarrassment about how they act in public. I can only imagine the looks they were getting. I wonder what happened in their lives to stunt their maturity. They are all in the late 20's and 30's...acting like kids and talking about poop in public is just not a normal thing at their ages.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I wonder, too
Uhh.........what the hell happened to her commonsense?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Kromine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kromine »

I feel bad for poor Lincoln. My 3 year old would flip if we went on a trip and left her behind. We travel with little ones all the time. It isn't easy, but I would never leave just one of my kids behind like that. She even said in an IG comment that Lincoln would have loved it....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 522436.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”