Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gabe and Amber

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

hopelesslysoulful wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:47 pm Image

Amber has lost a lot of weight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was shocked when I saw the picture. They both look so much better now that the weight is gone.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Image

Amber has lost a lot of weight!

Her and Gabe both look so much healthier now that they’ve lost the weight. Jess and Chris look like walking diabetes. Chris has no chin anymore. Although I think Gabe and Amber are both ugly they at least look healthy now. Jess and Chris are ugly AND unhealthy looking.

mizredhead
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mizredhead »

The weight loss is great but Ambers haircut/style is a HUGE improvement. Her hair always looked like she just gave up. I think this a very nice family photo.
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleButThere »

I wish they would do something more with Lilias bangs while she is growing them out. They dont need to be in her eyes all the time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

LittleButThere wrote:I wish they would do something more with Lilias bangs while she is growing them out. They dont need to be in her eyes all the time Image

Those headband braids Jessica is so fond of would be great for that. It’s what I used to do when growing out bangs.
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleButThere »

angelfire89 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote:I wish they would do something more with Lilias bangs while she is growing them out. They dont need to be in her eyes all the time Image

Those headband braids Jessica is so fond of would be great for that. It’s what I used to do when growing out bangs.
Seriously! Or even just braid them back! We know she can braid, we know they have gel. Heck even some bobbie pins would be better then them poking her in the eyes!

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Just watched Gabe’s Q and A and ughhh l thought Jess still acted like a teen. Gabe’s whole “too cool” vibe and even his lingo is so 15yrs old. It’s weird every teen l know that had a baby young was forced to act adult sooner and seems old for their age. Not Jess and Gabe they are forever frozen acting like 9th graders.

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Did anyone see his insta story of him twerking and then doing a split while twerking at Jess's party? Pretty sure he has better moves than all the females that were there. haha.
Ernestthecow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ernestthecow »

is it just me or has Malakai been the same age for years
Hayls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hayls »

Ernestthecow wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:48 pm is it just me or has Malakai been the same age for years
I was literally thinking this the other day- I’ve seen no improvement in his development for MONTHS
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

I don't follow them too closely but does it look like they are keeping the weight off? I wouldn't mind watching them. Logan seems very well mannered (compared to the MesssFam boys anyway) and quiet, Lilia is a little annoying but she's not in too many of their vlogs and the baby (I guess toddler?) is adorable and seems to be right on track developmently for a child his age. How premature was he?

But Amber is still so awkward in front of the camera, she over explains everything and repeats herself numerous times. Its like every vlog has to have a certain number of words in it and she doesn't care how she gets to that number or something. I don't know how she doesn't notice it when editing.

I hate it when people start vlogging and then half-a** it. If you are making family videos for memories or whatever make them private but if you are actually vlogging for other people's entertainment, money or to gain a huge following then stick with it and keep it regular. I try to clean up my YouTube subscription list every month or so by going down the list and unsubscribing if they haven't posted anything in the last 2 weeks or if they go weeks or months without putting out a vlog. I'm not crazy about jess but we all know that's where most of Amber's followers came from and jess posts pretty frequently amber should try to keep up in order to gain more followers.

Last but not least lol she seems so weird around the kids and not just Lilia but also Logan and even Malikai (not sure of spelling) but I guess the camera could be to blame. I also feel like most of the stuff she does with them is just for the vlog and a lot of it seems like things she should be doing with the baby or at least much younger kids. For example the kids did a painting activity which would be great for the baby but I think Logan and Lilia could have done something far more advanced and creative than painting a sheet of paper or once in awhile they go to that park but I don't think that would be too fun for the older 2 kids. I think I'm being nit-picky now lol

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I think Amber said they'd gained back all the weight they'd lost.At least she did,anyway
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Hi, it’s dead here lol but maybe someone is lurking here and can answer my question? The other day I was looking through Amber’s ig and saw that she’s going to do ivf? Would she be able to pick the sex of the baby? Or is that another procedure? Sorry I don’t know anything about that stuff lol

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

violet-kelsey black wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:11 am Hi, it’s dead here lol but maybe someone is lurking here and can answer my question? The other day I was looking through Amber’s ig and saw that she’s going to do ivf? Would she be able to pick the sex of the baby? Or is that another procedure? Sorry I don’t know anything about that stuff lol

It's sometimes possible, yes. With IVF the doctors create the embryos outside of the body, and the embryos can then receive generic testing before being implanted. This serves purposes beyond sex selection, primarily screening out the "defective" embryos that would have certainly miscarried. But the sex can be determined, yes. However there is no guarantee that the healthy embryos will be the sex you want either.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

ArielLipstick wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:11 am Hi, it’s dead here lol but maybe someone is lurking here and can answer my question? The other day I was looking through Amber’s ig and saw that she’s going to do ivf? Would she be able to pick the sex of the baby? Or is that another procedure? Sorry I don’t know anything about that stuff lol

It's sometimes possible, yes. With IVF the doctors create the embryos outside of the body, and the embryos can then receive generic testing before being implanted. This serves purposes beyond sex selection, primarily screening out the "defective" embryos that would have certainly miscarried. But the sex can be determined, yes. However there is no guarantee that the healthy embryos will be the sex you want either.
Okay thank you!
I was just wondering because maybe Amber wants a girl this time.

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

violet-kelsey black wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:00 am
ArielLipstick wrote:
Okay thank you!
I was just wondering because maybe Amber wants a girl this time.

Anytime! IVF is very fascinating. If people are doing IVF anyways and if they learn they have healthy embryos of the sex they want, personally I don't mind if people choose. Especially since Amber has two boys already, if they have healthy female embryos it makes sense to implant those first.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

They are getting a divorce. Seems like there is drama involved.

up all night, got demons to fight

Return to “JesssFam”