Grace for the Millers

reesemiller03
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Grace for the Millers

Unread post by reesemiller03 »

This comment has been copied and posted multiple times to some of our social media accounts so I’m addressing it here. This reeks of the nasty church politics we were SO happy to leave behind. And obviously this “old friend” doesn’t know us at all. Most of this is ridiculous speculation. So glad that we’re out of that toxic religious world. Bc these are the types of people we had to deal with. Nasty “Christians” who did nothing but gossip and spew their legalism all over everyone else. This person was definitely not an “old friend.” 🖕🏻
I would definitely recommend reading this article! :) https://www.enkirelations.com/how-to-st ... bitch.html
Chico513
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chico513 »

I don't see why not since it's the new name of the VLOG
Chico513
Wallflower
Wallflower

AppleLily wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:24 am They're alright. I get the impression that one or two of the kids aren't overly happy about being recorded and put online but they seem to respect privacy somewhat.

Not a fan of their disregard of Covid, they seemed alright at first but have recently been going on many vacations and having huge gatherings and things like that.

Wonder how they afford their lifestyle with both adults who never seem to be working. Surely they can't afford so much on just 800k subs?
One youtuber claimed she made $10,000 a month in endorsements from youtube with just 175,000 subscribers and The Miller Fam with 750,000 they make quite alot more per month. Stephen writes books and plays his music occasionally too. I too don't understand the family's traveling without regard for Covid. Like others are scared to death
Chico513
Wallflower
Wallflower

serengetination wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:27 am Keira and Jude are the sweetest. Jude is essentially another caretaker for Lincoln whether he wants to be or not. You can tell that having Lincoln around wears on the boys at least from their latest interview video where even Jude looks sort of over being hit by Lincoln a lot, Ethan mentions disliking being chased by Lincoln, and Jude and Liam note how Lincoln goes for doors while people are sleeping. While it's admirable for the Millers to have done what they have to help Lincoln, I feel bad for the rest of the kids having to bear some responsibility in helping take care of him so much.

On the point about the kids not having friends, totally agreed. It's really sad. Jude is second oldest and may very much want his independence soon, as evidenced by how Reese hasn't appeared in videos as often and is generally out and about doing her own thing. I wonder if Jude will be able to go do his own thing too. Keira mentioned in the interview video that she was starting her own channel next month. I hope it gives her an outlet to get some more positive attention in the same way Penelope has. As for Liam being best friends with a brother almost half his age, that sort of concerns me.
Jude in one video seemed too clise/ cute with Keira. In the video where it was a 2 parter Boys questions vs Girls segment Keira seemed bothered by SOMEONE in this house getting too close to her. Seems Jude at 17 this year is all hands with her and she's Keira's not liking his advances hmmmm taps the foot
Chico513
Wallflower
Wallflower

gibberish wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:37 am
Emily81 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:35 am They are arrogant and fake.
Watch carefully and you'll see.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I've never gotten that impression. I've watched a looong time.
Right on on that ! They've become way overboard on their values. On daughter Reese' vlog she went with her girlfriend to a local hotel. Girls night out. They watched Omegle an adult chat site. Mind you she was 17. You sit and watch girls and guys and chat or interact sexually. She included a 6 year old girl interacting and like where we're the kids parents or Reeses parents omg ! So her vlog went up and I commented how dare she and to take it down. I contacted Stephen on his Instagram, he always comments back and he basically said haha kids will be kids. I was appalled. I said dude you and Amanda go sit and watch the video then go to Omegle and watch that as parents and see if you'd allow a 17 year old to watch that filth. They've really slipped from the wholesome wholesomeness they once were
Chico513
Wallflower
Wallflower

Lanalee wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:03 am
rbyrolg wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:39 am Does anyone remember when they were going to counseling? Amanda had some moments when she was crying on camera, talking about “overcoming something” as a couple. He looked sheepish. What do we think about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that was when Stephen lost his job as Worship Pastor at their church in San Antonio. Does anyone have details on why that happened?
Yes. She had an anxiety breakdown of some sort. I'm sorry for that. Stephen stated from now on we'll just be doing videos on two days. Saturday and Thursday. He must have had a sit down with Amanda and said Honey we're making over $25 k a month with our vlog. You're going to have to snap out if it ! Well, she got better ? And the show goes on. Behind the scenes that's what I'd like to see. Like Amanda's Jude meltdown and her being angry on daughter Reese Instagram when Reese pranked her about the U S being attacked by missles. Amanda angry reaction. Now that should be in a reality vlog fakes all
AppleLily
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AppleLily »

Chico513 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:46 am
serengetination wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:27 am Keira and Jude are the sweetest. Jude is essentially another caretaker for Lincoln whether he wants to be or not. You can tell that having Lincoln around wears on the boys at least from their latest interview video where even Jude looks sort of over being hit by Lincoln a lot, Ethan mentions disliking being chased by Lincoln, and Jude and Liam note how Lincoln goes for doors while people are sleeping. While it's admirable for the Millers to have done what they have to help Lincoln, I feel bad for the rest of the kids having to bear some responsibility in helping take care of him so much.

On the point about the kids not having friends, totally agreed. It's really sad. Jude is second oldest and may very much want his independence soon, as evidenced by how Reese hasn't appeared in videos as often and is generally out and about doing her own thing. I wonder if Jude will be able to go do his own thing too. Keira mentioned in the interview video that she was starting her own channel next month. I hope it gives her an outlet to get some more positive attention in the same way Penelope has. As for Liam being best friends with a brother almost half his age, that sort of concerns me.
Jude in one video seemed too clise/ cute with Keira. In the video where it was a 2 parter Boys questions vs Girls segment Keira seemed bothered by SOMEONE in this house getting too close to her. Seems Jude at 17 this year is all hands with her and she's Keira's not liking his advances hmmmm taps the foot

Sorry but was that supposed to sound as creepy as it did? She probably just wants her own space, like pretty much all teenagers do.
Caseysho
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Caseysho »

reesemiller03 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:05 pm This comment has been copied and posted multiple times to some of our social media accounts so I’m addressing it here. This reeks of the nasty church politics we were SO happy to leave behind. And obviously this “old friend” doesn’t know us at all. Most of this is ridiculous speculation. So glad that we’re out of that toxic religious world. Bc these are the types of people we had to deal with. Nasty “Christians” who did nothing but gossip and spew their legalism all over everyone else. This person was definitely not an “old friend.” 🖕🏻
I would definitely recommend reading this article! :) https://www.enkirelations.com/how-to-st ... bitch.html
I'm flattered that my post has been copied and pasted by others! Not my intent, however, and I've never seen it other places, and would prefer people not copy it.
I'm not sure what legalism you're referring to, but I'll own up to the gossip accusation - I didn't share it to gossip, but to answer questions that were being asked here. So I apologize for offering what some would say was speculation. As far as it being considered "gossip", my understanding was it was common knowledge at Prestonwood, so there's that. However, If I knew you were going to read it, I would have written it differently I think, so I admit my actions weren't very sensitive, and therefore not appropriate. If I could edit it, I would, but apparently i can't.
I believe what I heard at Prestonwood about the parting, because of who shared it with me. But a change is not necessarily a bad thing. it's a GOOD thing when people discover that a fit isn't good, and that they have a calling elsewhere, doing something different. Change can be painful, difficult, or awkward, but as you suggested can lead to better things.
I'm sorry you feel that way about the church. Separating from a church can cause all sorts of anger, bitterness, and even shame, I would imagine, depending on the situation. People are people, and just because they are in a church doesn't mean they're perfect. Did you experience a lot of nastiness and bad relationships? And as a family on the pastoral staff?? I've not had that experience at all, at Prestonwood or other places. Could it be that you're attracting those sorts of comments or attitudes?
Anyway, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. My advice would be to stay off of forums where people are given a platform to discuss your lives, as offered. Actually, my advice would be to not be constantly putting your lives out there for people to ogle and comment on, but since that's how the family generates income, I'm guessing that's not an option. I would think in doing that, you'd have to be prepared to receive back both the good and the bad.
If it makes you feel better, my earlier comment seems to be being completely ignored here on this forum...
serengetination
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by serengetination »

Stephen's constant need for attention is so grating, whether he needs to randomly start singing in public to faking accents to plastering a smile on his face while Amanda speaks so that people in comments can say he's a dream partner. You can see Amanda being over it in some of the recent vlogs.

Also what is with the entire family not masking in public and going everywhere? I wonder if they even bothered to get vaccinated or if they think prayers will protect them. Irresponsible at best, completely reckless at worst. Set a better example for your viewers! COVID isn't over!

I feel bad for the kids getting moved into the RV esp during the winter. They probably had no say in it. Probably a big reason why most of the kids have opted to be home schooled again. I imagine that kids their age would find it easy to make fun of them for living in a Rv esp when their lives are documented so publicly on YouTube by such corny parents. I hope they can find a different long term Airbnb to stay in while the house is renovated.

Lastly, does anyone else notice Penelope acting up a bit in recent vlogs? She seems to get irritated easily and will lash out, esp at Stephen (who, to his credit, tolerates it well on camera). I hope she gets a talking to. She's got some anger issues
Utubemama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Utubemama »

I used to love this family and watching their videos years ago when they first started, but they got too big for their own good, hired a manager and it is now clearly all about being in the spotlight. Their values seem to have changed and it appears to be all for show. Amanda has shown a not so nice side at times. The elaborate vacations paid for by viewers is cringeworthy. Being in the spotlight, you would think they would practice Covid safety. They never have. Their expensive remodel on an expensive home is being paid for by putting their lives out for all to see. The children “perform” for the camera. I guess they are child actors, but do not have the same protections as child actors. The channel has become so fake. Based upon the above comment by Reese, she seems to b a very angry, frustrated teenager that now is supposed to live independently in an apartment on her own after being coddled and spoiled by parents. All the best to them, but it will eventually crash for them all. It is hard to maintain a facade.
JustADream
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustADream »

Ok soooo, here are my personal opinions 😁

》I feel Amanda narrates everything to make their family and whatever task at hand seem 'sO dArN PreCioUs'. She wants everything to be picture perfect... aka controlling

》I feel bad for Amanda, she seems so fragile. Emotionally, mentally and physically. And I believe her health kinda sucks too, not trying to be harsh because you can't help some health problems, but hun take a seat and get off youtube. Please take some time aloneee.

》Stephen is always out and about and poor Amanda is literally a stay at home mom. I've never seen her out and about alone. If she does come out, it's a family outing. Like when they visited OUR TRIBE OF MANY (their channel is a whole nother story 🙄). Stephen just be living his best life and might bring a kid or two with him.

》Stephen does seem to put on act.. as agreed by others. He gives 'iM a cOoL dAd' vibes but in actuality he's corny. I personally believe that HE truly believes he's the coolest 😎 person in the family. And he tries to be *cool and hip* for his oldest daughter to seem like he gets it. To try and fit in.

》I honestly believe that there are favorite kids. No need to name them, you can clearly tell by the vlogs. Just as well as the chemistry between each other as a whole family. And thats the number one thing I wanted to get off my chest, because I do appreciate those who adopt but I honestly feel there's always a difference between the biological and the adopted children. And not one youtube channel has proved me wrong!
Utubemama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Utubemama »

reesemiller03 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:05 pm This comment has been copied and posted multiple times to some of our social media accounts so I’m addressing it here. This reeks of the nasty church politics we were SO happy to leave behind. And obviously this “old friend” doesn’t know us at all. Most of this is ridiculous speculation. So glad that we’re out of that toxic religious world. Bc these are the types of people we had to deal with. Nasty “Christians” who did nothing but gossip and spew their legalism all over everyone else. This person was definitely not an “old friend.” 🖕🏻
Reese, my advice whilst it doesn’t matter, is probably to stay off of YouTube if you do not want strangers talking about you. You put yourself out to the world, so expect comments and opinions about you and your family. You all invited the comments. You put your own mental health issues out, and if you do have issues, one would think you would want to stay out of the spotlight. Many child actors, which you and your siblings essentially are/were, end up with “issues.” You were essentially raised in the spotlight, at least your teenage years. When you can no longer maintain a “facade” how will this affect you? I feel sorry for you and your siblings. You all will eventually crash and burn from needing to be in the “spotlight.” And those “nasty Christians” are people. Are you not a Christian or have you swayed from your Christianity? Your family still portrays themselves as Christian so your comment and name-calling is confusing. As a Christian myself, I pray for you as you seem to be bitter. You should feel blessed and thankful to live a life of luxury, and that life that was afforded by being a public figure, open to comments that you might not agree with.
JustADream
Wallflower
Wallflower

My thoughts on the most recent vlog..
So while Stephen is filming this special occasion, Liam and jude is walking with Lincoln like it's their responsibility 🤔🤔 but atleast the dad dressed Lincoln.

Jude and Liam need a haircut and edge up. But if they are growing their hair out, the parents should know whay steps to take to moisturize their hair and teach the boys. Trust me, ik I have steps to take to keep my hair healthy and moisturized. But they do needa hair pick or strong bristle brush for their hair as well!
Chico513
Wallflower
Wallflower

Utubemama wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:14 am
Reese, my advice whilst it doesn’t matter, is probably to stay off of YouTube if you do not want strangers talking about you. You put yourself out to the world, so expect comments and opinions about you and your family. You all invited the comments. You put your own mental health issues out, and if you do have issues, one would think you would want to stay out of the spotlight. Many child actors, which you and your siblings essentially are/were, end up with “issues.” You were essentially raised in the spotlight, at least your teenage years. When you can no longer maintain a “facade” how will this affect you? I feel sorry for you and your siblings. You all will eventually crash and burn from needing to be in the “spotlight.” And those “nasty Christians” are people. Are you not a Christian or have you swayed from your Christianity? Your family still portrays themselves as Christian so your comment and name-calling is confusing. As a Christian myself, I pray for you as you seem to be bitter. You should feel blessed and thankful to live a life of luxury, and that life that was afforded by being a public figure, open to comments that you might not agree with.
I've followed Reese' videos till she posted one which may be taken down by her. Of her and a BFF spending the night at an Airbus. Night time falls and their on the computer watching Omegle which is supposed to be a site to mingle live with others around the world. Guys end up doing sexual acts and girls end up, well you get the gist. Christian girl Reese and BFF only film the haha moments but this site is total trash. They encourage others to watch it but disclaimer that some bad people like Reese may be on it. She even filmed a little girl who God only knows what she's seen on there. I alerted Stephen in an Instagram dm, as Reese was 17 at the time. He poopooed it and laughed hahaha you know teens will be teens lol. I said duuuude there's porn on there !! I said go watch it with Amanda for 15 minutes and see if you're not disgusted ! He blocked me on all their Instagram profiles.
gossipgramma

Unread post by gossipgramma »

As an atheist I actually have to laugh that there are "Christians" on this gossip page. I fully embrace the fact that I'm judgy I'm too old to care now but at least I don't pretend not to be. I don't know maybe it's because I have a little baby granddaughter now but I wouldn't want her near christians who say they're all about "grace" and "love" and then go on a gossip page to speculate about people they don't even know. I actually went to a christian school when I was a kid and know one thing to be sure Christians aren't supposed to be gossips who talk about people behind their backs. If I remember right the Bible says that's a bad idea. I don't particularly care about that but I actually like these people. I don't know why because I'm not religious and it seems like they are but they seem really genuine and not at all what you people are trying to accuse them of in the weirdest twists of the imagination I've ever seen. I may be cynical but I can spot a fake a mile away and they're not it. But I do know a thing or two about something I think Jesus said about removing logs from our eyes before we look at specs in others and I don't know it just feels weird that so many people on here are acting like they are above that or something. But then again that's why I became an atheist to begin with. Too many hypocrites out there. At least this family isn't like that. At least as far as I can tell. Seems like they aren't perfect but at least they know it and don't pretend to be. And I've never heard a judgy or mean word come out of their mouth. Just seems like they love their kids and each other and everyone else a lot. That's why I googled them actually because they made me start to wonder about this religion thing. But seeing you guys on here I think I'm doing ok.
AppleLily
Wallflower
Wallflower

I don't understand how they watch their own vlogs constantly. Feels super self-absorbed and kind of weird?
monkey1651
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monkey1651 »

Anyone else get incredibly annoyed by Lincoln’s screeching and screaming. It’s not cute. I’m sure they think it’s cute because he’s happy. But it’s incredibly rude to allow your child to scream like that in a hotel room and public places! They don’t even try to quiet him!
JustADream
Wallflower
Wallflower

monkey1651 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:09 pm Anyone else get incredibly annoyed by Lincoln’s screeching and screaming. It’s not cute. I’m sure they think it’s cute because he’s happy. But it’s incredibly rude to allow your child to scream like that in a hotel room and public places! They don’t even try to quiet him!
I'm not quite sure of his understanding with verbal communication but I would assume they would try and quiet him. I mean me personally I feel you can't fault him for that because of his condition, but I also understand that it could be annoying to others who don't understand or know.

It's just one of those situations where both parties have to be understanding. It's tough.

But I haven't watched since the dad helped the eldest move in her apt. All the sites I've been on don't really keep the thread going so I don't know what's new.
serengetination
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by serengetination »

I wonder if the kids resent having Lincoln around. Jude is always thrusted into the caretaker role, Liam and Ethan get punched and their eyes clawed (check out the video of them hiding in the basement during the tornado), and everyone gets their stuff thrown all while he's screaming. It must be exhausting caring for him.
AppleLily
Wallflower
Wallflower

Is Penelope repeating a grade? I could have sworn she was in the same classes as Kiera but the back to school video description would state otherwise.

Return to “A-H”