KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Guys i think she only got them a tiiint bit lifted so she can get them done again. She hinted that if she has another kid shed get them redone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LOL at the fact she said that bc shes so impulsive shed prob buy the first wedding dress she sees. Damn right youre inpulsive kern

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone notice how jackson repeats things a bunch of times the same thing over and over even after his parents respond to him?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blehhh wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:
You want them to drop more? They are so low and do not look done at all. They should be higher. And she shouldn’t be wearing a different bra....but this woman has to
Show her tits on social media for validation. Pathetic
Like I said in the last thread she didn´t have boob surgery. It was probably IVF or something.
I can not see any difference.
If her boobs are going to drop more then they will reach down to her knees
Lmfao why would she get ivf. Shes beyond fertile. She has sex once and gets pregnant

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:Theory: what if Karen ACTUALLY went for selective IVF treatment and chose the gender (A GIRL)
Would not even surprise me. I’ll give it till January...

Cmon this is SUCH a stretch. If she did that they wouldnt need to use this as a cover up as ivf doesnt necessitate heavy pain meds and a lot of rest like breast surgery would. They couldve not said anything if they did ivf and noone wouldve known

chickweed
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chickweed »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
blehhh wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:
You want them to drop more? They are so low and do not look done at all. They should be higher. And she shouldn’t be wearing a different bra....but this woman has to
Show her tits on social media for validation. Pathetic
Like I said in the last thread she didn´t have boob surgery. It was probably IVF or something.
Lmfao why would she get ivf. Shes beyond fertile. She has sex once and gets pregnant

It wouldn't be for fertility treatment but to have a girl (family balancing through PGD). I'm not saying that's what she did but I can totally see her doing that.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chickweed wrote:
blehhh wrote: Like I said in the last thread she didn´t have boob surgery. It was probably IVF or something.

It wouldn't be for fertility treatment but to have a girl (family balancing through PGD). I'm not saying that's what she did but I can totally see her doing that.
They wouldnt have to cover that up with the boob job tho. They couldve said nothing and noone wouldve known any diff. Why else would she wear that ugly bra and padding and theres still a diff in before and after albeit verrrrry little. But still...i think what youre saying id a stretch

chickweed
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chickweed »

chickweed wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Lmfao why would she get ivf. Shes beyond fertile. She has sex once and gets pregnant

They wouldnt have to cover that up with the boob job tho. They couldve said nothing and noone wouldve known any diff. Why else would she wear that ugly bra and padding and theres still a diff in before and after albeit verrrrry little. But still...i think what youre saying id a stretch

It's not what I'm saying, I didn't say that's what she did, and I do think she did get her boobs done albeit just a bit and will most likely get them redone at some point. All I'm saying is that in her case IVF would be for family balancing and not due to fertility issues and I can see her wanting to do that.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Dude. Khoa is literally a single parent. He cares for them and loves them and plays with them. And all she does is give them an iPad and watch them while on her phone. And then she gets mad because the boys favor khoa. Well duh bitch you act like you’re babysitting them.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Dude. Khoa is literally a single parent. He cares for them and loves them and plays with them. And all she does is give them an iPad and watch them while on her phone. And then she gets mad because the boys favor khoa. Well duh bitch you act like you’re babysitting them.

I really enjoyed the vlog where he made them the fort and just played. No electronics. No nothing but just an imagination.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Anyone notice how jackson repeats things a bunch of times the same thing over and over even after his parents respond to him?

I have a healthy, neurotypical three year old and she does this too, it's a normal thing. Kids just repeat themselves a lot, especially if they have a bit of anxiety like it seems Jackson does.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Someone mentioned that they most likely film around or edit out Jackson's blinking/eye twitch. Check out Keren's instastory at the end as Jackson swipes the credit card... Also often when Keren plays with him like in this scene and grocery haul..always feels rehearsed and he has to remember what she's taught him and the sequence... wonder if as he thinks so hard this could play into this? Also wondered during the car scene a while back when he says "It's not scary.. Just happy.." yes cute..but I do prefer the times Khoa plays/interacts with them..feels more spontaneous and there's not that awkward pause as times when Jackson looks up waiting for a reaction. Family vlogging and setting up scenes to capture kids reactions.. sigh

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Dude. Khoa is literally a single parent. He cares for them and loves them and plays with them. And all she does is give them an iPad and watch them while on her phone. And then she gets mad because the boys favor khoa. Well duh bitch you act like you’re babysitting them.

I really enjoyed the vlog where he made them the fort and just played. No electronics. No nothing but just an imagination.

Me too and he had them using their imaginations with the cardboard boxes too! Karen would never exercise their mind like that she can't even exercise her own mind outside of social media...
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

does anyone remember what keren said she was gonna do with the old patio table i know she usually always says they’ll give their furniture away when they buy new stuff... but here it is just thrown to the side Image
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

am i the only one that feels like keren is only happy to buy flip and sell houses for all the wrong reasons to me it seems like she just wants to spend tons of money redoing and decorating everything she said herself “i don’t even care if we make a lot i could make a thousand dollar profit it’s just so fun” that is not good at all this is supposed to be a job/ career not something to help with her shopping addiction you work to make money not to spend tons of money and not even care about how much you’ll get out of it... idk about you all but that is not the kind of partner i’d want to work with!
lollipop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lollipop »

*keren holds jackson*
khoa: (:
*keren holds suh in*
khoa: (:
*keren holds landon*
khoa: wAiT aRe yOu suPpoSed tO hOlD lAndOn????
sunce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunce »

Last vlog was mostly Jackson, so I've skipped most of it.
Tay001

Unread post by Tay001 »

Keren thinks it’s a good idea to decorate the houses they want to flip. Because we all know how good she is at decorating her own house. Omg I can’t.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Tay001 wrote:Keren thinks it’s a good idea to decorate the houses they want to flip. Because we all know how good she is at decorating her own house. Omg I can’t.
Biggest disaster waiting to happen. Also that address they were “looking at” is over an hour away from their house. No flippable homes $54k or Less anywhere near our area except the ghetto. So they will be spending more time away from the kids
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Tay001 wrote:Keren thinks it’s a good idea to decorate the houses they want to flip. Because we all know how good she is at decorating her own house. Omg I can’t.
Biggest disaster waiting to happen. Also that address they were “looking at” is over an hour away from their house. No flippable homes $54k or Less anywhere near our area except the ghetto. So they will be spending more time away from the kids

Return to “KKandBabyJ”