• Advertisement

KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Postby kels0413 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:19 pm

So what was the point of Khoa getting an office? Looking on twitch he’s not streamed since the 1st. Before that he wasn’t being consistent. What a waste of money. I wish I had money to just throw away like they do. Except I’d be freakin smart with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
kels0413
Talker

Advertisement

Postby roxyroller » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:37 pm

kels0413 wrote:So what was the point of Khoa getting an office? Looking on twitch he’s not streamed since the 1st. Before that he wasn’t being consistent. What a waste of money. I wish I had money to just throw away like they do. Except I’d be freakin smart with it.

maybe he stopped going because of the boob job... but hopefully if he goes back into real estate he can take his clients there or work there without people bugging him.. i.e Keren lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
roxyroller
Amateur

Postby roxyroller » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:37 pm

kels0413 wrote:So what was the point of Khoa getting an office? Looking on twitch he’s not streamed since the 1st. Before that he wasn’t being consistent. What a waste of money. I wish I had money to just throw away like they do. Except I’d be freakin smart with it.

maybe he stopped going because of the boob job... but hopefully if he goes back into real estate he can take his clients there or work there without people bugging him.. i.e Keren lol

roxyroller
Amateur

Postby kels0413 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:41 pm

roxyroller wrote:

He quit being consistent before the boob job was even discussed. First it was he was going to stream less but then he basically just stopped.

kels0413
Talker

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:50 pm

kels0413 wrote:
roxyroller wrote:

He quit being consistent before the boob job was even discussed. First it was he was going to stream less but then he basically just stopped.

This was probably Kerens plan all along to get him to stop streaming. She probably never lets him leave the house and he can’t just go upstairs and do it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:51 pm

kels0413 wrote:
roxyroller wrote:

This was probably Kerens plan all along to get him to stop streaming. She probably never lets him leave the house and he can’t just go upstairs and do it anymore.

ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper

Postby nicaraae » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:12 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181111/bb2a0bd49c94230a23b1c5a9c34a4c30.jpg[/img]

Me hearing Keren talk about her love for interior designing

nicaraae
Amateur

Postby sezzajaydee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Late to the party but I’m dying over her busting out the bra after it was mentioned here.
Nice job unverified-K.

sezzajaydee
Informer

Postby BananasBananas » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:01 pm

My husband has an office very similar to Khoa’s, it only costs a few hundred a month. I’d imagine they’ll keep paying the rent for when they want it, but it’s probably not a huge hit to their finances even if it’s just for once in a while use.
BananasBananas
Talker

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Everyone is saying they see no diff in her boobs. There really isnt that much diff just slightly lifted.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:15 pm

Guys i think she only got them a tiiint bit lifted so she can get them done again. She hinted that if she has another kid shed get them redone.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:16 pm

LOL at the fact she said that bc shes so impulsive shed prob buy the first wedding dress she sees. Damn right youre inpulsive kern

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:17 pm

Anyone notice how jackson repeats things a bunch of times the same thing over and over even after his parents respond to him?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:18 pm

blehhh wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:
You want them to drop more? They are so low and do not look done at all. They should be higher. And she shouldn’t be wearing a different bra....but this woman has to
Show her tits on social media for validation. Pathetic

Like I said in the last thread she didn´t have boob surgery. It was probably IVF or something.
I can not see any difference.
If her boobs are going to drop more then they will reach down to her knees

Lmfao why would she get ivf. Shes beyond fertile. She has sex once and gets pregnant

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:23 pm

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:Theory: what if Karen ACTUALLY went for selective IVF treatment and chose the gender (A GIRL)
Would not even surprise me. I’ll give it till January...

Cmon this is SUCH a stretch. If she did that they wouldnt need to use this as a cover up as ivf doesnt necessitate heavy pain meds and a lot of rest like breast surgery would. They couldve not said anything if they did ivf and noone wouldve known

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby chickweed » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:23 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
blehhh wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:
You want them to drop more? They are so low and do not look done at all. They should be higher. And she shouldn’t be wearing a different bra....but this woman has to

Like I said in the last thread she didn´t have boob surgery. It was probably IVF or something.

Lmfao why would she get ivf. Shes beyond fertile. She has sex once and gets pregnant

It wouldn't be for fertility treatment but to have a girl (family balancing through PGD). I'm not saying that's what she did but I can totally see her doing that.
chickweed
Amateur

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:27 pm

chickweed wrote:
blehhh wrote:[quote="teahathspilleth"]

It wouldn't be for fertility treatment but to have a girl (family balancing through PGD). I'm not saying that's what she did but I can totally see her doing that.[/quote]

They wouldnt have to cover that up with the boob job tho. They couldve said nothing and noone wouldve known any diff. Why else would she wear that ugly bra and padding and theres still a diff in before and after albeit verrrrry little. But still...i think what youre saying id a stretch

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby chickweed » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:29 pm

chickweed wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:[quote="blehhh"][quote="teahathspilleth"]

It wouldn't be for fertility treatment but to have a girl (family balancing through PGD). I'm not saying that's what she did but I can totally see her doing that.[/quote]

They wouldnt have to cover that up with the boob job tho. They couldve said nothing and noone wouldve known any diff. Why else would she wear that ugly bra and padding and theres still a diff in before and after albeit verrrrry little. But still...i think what youre saying id a stretch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]It's not what I'm saying, I didn't say that's what she did, and I do think she did get her boobs done albeit just a bit and will most likely get them redone at some point. All I'm saying is that in her case IVF would be for family balancing and not due to fertility issues and I can see her wanting to do that.
chickweed
Amateur

Postby HarlowCarlo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:19 pm

Dude. Khoa is literally a single parent. He cares for them and loves them and plays with them. And all she does is give them an iPad and watch them while on her phone. And then she gets mad because the boys favor khoa. Well duh bitch you act like you’re babysitting them.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper

Postby JustWannaGossip » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:42 pm

HarlowCarlo wrote:Dude. Khoa is literally a single parent. He cares for them and loves them and plays with them. And all she does is give them an iPad and watch them while on her phone. And then she gets mad because the boys favor khoa. Well duh bitch you act like you’re babysitting them.

I really enjoyed the vlog where he made them the fort and just played. No electronics. No nothing but just an imagination.

JustWannaGossip
Informer

Postby nineteenninety3 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:26 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Anyone notice how jackson repeats things a bunch of times the same thing over and over even after his parents respond to him?

I have a healthy, neurotypical three year old and she does this too, it's a normal thing. Kids just repeat themselves a lot, especially if they have a bit of anxiety like it seems Jackson does.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
Gossiper

Postby Chichi » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:00 pm

Someone mentioned that they most likely film around or edit out Jackson's blinking/eye twitch. Check out Keren's instastory at the end as Jackson swipes the credit card... Also often when Keren plays with him like in this scene and grocery haul..always feels rehearsed and he has to remember what she's taught him and the sequence... wonder if as he thinks so hard this could play into this? Also wondered during the car scene a while back when he says "It's not scary.. Just happy.." yes cute..but I do prefer the times Khoa plays/interacts with them..feels more spontaneous and there's not that awkward pause as times when Jackson looks up waiting for a reaction. Family vlogging and setting up scenes to capture kids reactions.. sigh

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper

Postby MommyOf3KJ09 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:02 pm

JustWannaGossip wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Dude. Khoa is literally a single parent. He cares for them and loves them and plays with them. And all she does is give them an iPad and watch them while on her phone. And then she gets mad because the boys favor khoa. Well duh bitch you act like you’re babysitting them.

I really enjoyed the vlog where he made them the fort and just played. No electronics. No nothing but just an imagination.

Me too and he had them using their imaginations with the cardboard boxes too! Karen would never exercise their mind like that she can't even exercise her own mind outside of social media...
MommyOf3KJ09
Amateur

Postby Coco_ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:43 am

does anyone remember what keren said she was gonna do with the old patio table i know she usually always says they’ll give their furniture away when they buy new stuff... but here it is just thrown to the side Image
Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:00 am

am i the only one that feels like keren is only happy to buy flip and sell houses for all the wrong reasons to me it seems like she just wants to spend tons of money redoing and decorating everything she said herself “i don’t even care if we make a lot i could make a thousand dollar profit it’s just so fun” that is not good at all this is supposed to be a job/ career not something to help with her shopping addiction you work to make money not to spend tons of money and not even care about how much you’ll get out of it... idk about you all but that is not the kind of partner i’d want to work with!
Coco_
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ