• Advertisement

R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby lwilson1081 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:30 pm

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:Um, wow.

I was coming here to post the same. It’s like go to Justin’s page to see Justin (even though she runs that one also). This one is just for Emma and I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lwilson1081
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Um. How about no. Why beat a dead horse with a stick?
williamschristine wrote:Ok hi can we talk about whether or not justin is cheating???

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:47 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Um. How about no. Why beat a dead horse with a stick?
williamschristine wrote:Ok hi can we talk about whether or not justin is cheating???

Just an FYI, all your quotes post above the original post, making it pretty difficult to read if there are more replies after yours..

And I agree. Let’s not discuss the extramarital affairs Justin may or may not have had.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:55 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Um. How about no. Why beat a dead horse with a stick?

Just an FYI, all your quotes post above the original post, making it pretty difficult to read if there are more replies after yours..

And I agree. Let’s not discuss the extramarital affairs Justin may or may not have had.

I'm so sorry, have no idea why my replies keep doing that. Ive noticed it in otherposts too. But it happens randomly and i dont know how to fix it. :( It always looks like I'm typing below but more often than not it ends up posting above. I'll work on trying to find a fix!

Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby leeiacoccapuffs » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:08 pm

There a thread about it down the page, but it's a discouraged topic in these posts because it has been beaten to death.
leeiacoccapuffs
Talker

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:11 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Um. How about no. Why beat a dead horse with a stick? [quote="williamschristine"]Ok hi can we talk about whether or not justin is cheating???

I'm so sorry, have no idea why my replies keep doing that. Ive noticed it in otherposts too. But it happens randomly and i dont know how to fix it. :( It always looks like I'm typing below but more often than not it ends up posting above. I'll work on trying to find a fix!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk[/quote]
Probably Tapatalk. It’s been having so many issues lately

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:14 pm

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:

There a thread about it down the page, but it's a discouraged topic in these posts because it has been beaten to death.
And then it came back to life and is beaten again. LOL. It gets old after a while.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby williamschristine » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:18 pm

Ok calm down it’s really not that serious

williamschristine
Wallflower

Postby lunaroe » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:22 pm

williamschristine wrote:Ok calm down it’s really not that serious

f’real. I’m pretty sure not all of us know about the supposed “cheating” (at least not me) and I’m not trying to go back on her thread to find out if he did or not...can someone clarify? Is there even proof?

lunaroe
Amateur

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:31 pm

lunaroe wrote:
williamschristine wrote:Ok calm down it’s really not that serious

f’real. I’m pretty sure not all of us know about the supposed “cheating” (at least not me) and I’m not trying to go back on her thread to find out if he did or not...can someone clarify? Is there even proof?

No there is really no proof at all. But you can feel free to go read the thread about it. Its pretty short, not a lot of people use is these days. Mostly the topic gets brought up here by trolls who visit the thread sporadically and then try to make a lot of trouble with ytmd users and for some reason try to pick fights with people about it. It's all a little silly if you ask me. Any other thread I mod can have pretty calm conversation about something like this but R & J are just... Well... R & J. Nothing about them is normal, is it? Not even a snark thread, lol. That's why the mods ask for it to not be discussed in the main thread and just kept to the other page. Then people who want to can discuss and the main thread is freed up for other topics. :)

ETA - I just want to clarify that when I say *mostly, I'm not implying anything about anyone that has discussed it today... Mostly doesnt mean every time, lol. I dont think anyone misunderstood me but I just really dont want anyone to think i was saying anything more. Sorry I'm tired and I need sleep.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby lunaroe » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

No there is really no proof at all. But you can feel free to go read the thread about it. Its pretty short, not a lot of people use is these days. Mostly the topic gets brought up here by trolls who visit the thread sporadically and then try to make a lot of trouble with ytmd users and for some reason try to pick fights with people about it. It's all a little silly if you ask me. Any other thread I mod can have pretty calm conversation about something like this but R & J are just... Well... R & J. Nothing about them is normal, is it? Not even a snark thread, lol. That's why the mods ask for it to not be discussed in the main thread and just kept to the other page. Then people who want to can discuss and the main thread is freed up for other topics. :)

ETA - I just want to clarify that when I say *mostly, I'm not implying anything about anyone that has discussed it today... Mostly doesnt mean every time, lol. I dont think anyone misunderstood me but I just really dont want anyone to think i was saying anything more. Sorry I'm tired and I need sleep.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk[/quote]

Thanks! I’ll go check that thread, I didn’t even know there was a specific thread for that topic...If anything I can just see them around town since I live by her & figure it out myself hahaha!!

lunaroe
Amateur

Postby Dani_now » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:52 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
Bluberries23 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181110/46f762d0fb893e1116529702bba26101.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181110/d3201bde6c2d8d38284ad96ea5d3b264.jpg[/img]

In other words “too bad so sad” so glad someone called her out on her shit presets lmaoooo. She’s so passive aggressive.

If she stood by her “product” she’d offer to refund any unhappy customers. Id be going to my bank and request the charges be reversed - clearly false advertising and she didnt get what she paid for
Lol she turned off comments because of this. She's such a freaking baby.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Dani_now
Talker

Postby lavenderlove » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:02 am

Dani_now wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
Bluberries23 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181110/46f762d0fb893e1116529702bba26101.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181110/d3201bde6c2d8d38284ad96ea5d3b264.jpg[/img]

In other words “too bad so sad” so glad someone called her out on her shit presets lmaoooo. She’s so passive aggressive.

If she stood by her “product” she’d offer to refund any unhappy customers. Id be going to my bank and request the charges be reversed - clearly false advertising and she didnt get what she paid for

I just noticed that! I had left a comment to the girl that made the "complaint". I basically said she had a valid complaint, and all of Rachelles fans bit her head off for it, and I was sorry she lost $25.

Freaking Rachelle. Can't take the heat. Here's a little tip, If you do ANY sort of business venture, even if just stupid ugly presets, act professional and treat your customers with some respect. They paid YOU, you idiot. If you can't help but act like a child at the second someone isn't kissing your ass, then maybe you shouldn't be taking other people's money. If your presets suck THAT BAD that you have to disable comments, then you have no business taking peoples money. But then again, If people are that stupid to give her their money, then I can't help them. They're idiots too. They belong together.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
lavenderlove
Talker

Postby Haulnarse » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:29 am

Shes back on the male factor infertility yo! Train on youtube poor justin.

No preventing pregnancy, but ya-no I cant get pregnant with my defective husbands spunk anywayz. Im breastfeeding, and recouping, so ya. And i like totally want to give all 11 embryo’s a cosy home in my undefective uterus yo!

So she would rather “waste” more money at the infertility clinic than attempting to get pregnant naturally?? Is she some special kind of stupid??? Rash - a natural unexpected pregnancy from your defective husband would get you more views than an infertility clinic sprog!!
Haulnarse
Gossiper

Postby Bundy » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:04 am

lavenderlove wrote:
Dani_now wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:[quote="Bluberries23"][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181110/46f762d0fb893e1116529702bba26101.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181110/d3201bde6c2d8d38284ad96ea5d3b264.jpg[/img]

I just noticed that! I had left a comment to the girl that made the "complaint". I basically said she had a valid complaint, and all of Rachelles fans bit her head off for it, and I was sorry she lost $25.

Freaking Rachelle. Can't take the heat. Here's a little tip, If you do ANY sort of business venture, even if just stupid ugly presets, act professional and treat your customers with some respect. They paid YOU, you idiot. If you can't help but act like a child at the second someone isn't kissing your ass, then maybe you shouldn't be taking other people's money. If your presets suck THAT BAD that you have to disable comments, then you have no business taking peoples money. But then again, If people are that stupid to give her their money, then I can't help them. They're idiots too. They belong together.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/quote]

And also if she stood by her product then maybe she should offer to see a few of this customer’s photos as an example and figure out why they’re not happy. It’s called going above and beyond for your customers or viewers. That’s how you earn respect as a business person.

Bundy
Talker

Postby herebcofbritney » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:13 am

Bundy wrote:
lavenderlove wrote:
Dani_now wrote:[quote="Haulnarse"][quote="Bluberries23"][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181110/46f762d0fb893e1116529702bba26101.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181110/d3201bde6c2d8d38284ad96ea5d3b264.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/quote]

And also if she stood by her product then maybe she should offer to see a few of this customer’s photos as an example and figure out why they’re not happy. It’s called going above and beyond for your customers or viewers. That’s how you earn respect as a business person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

She truly thinks $25 was a steal for her shitty “presets”. The point of a preset is so you don’t have to adjust it am I right? Like it should fit for mostly every pic you take? It’s stupid. We live in a
Sick time where people feel the need to not only capture every stinking moment of their shitty life, but alter it with filters as well?

Also, god forbid Emma’s hair turn blonde. It took Rachelle nearly 3 months to realize that she had been editing it red and that Emma’s hair isn’t red. It’s fucking blonde, strawberry blonde..and anyways so what? Her hair could be jet black and I wouldn’t give a damn. She’s a baby. She still has Justin’s exact eye color. Lol. I hope all of their kids take after Justin looks wise. So she won’t have a “twin baby” like she wants so badly. This woman is so superficial and egotistical. I take more pictures of my husband with our son than I do with my son and I and my son and I have a closer bond. This woman must have been abandoned when she was a child and emotionally neglected to be so uptight about her relationship with her damn newborn.

herebcofbritney
Gossiper

Postby JustWannaGossip » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:27 am

Emma will have plenty of time to worry about her hair color, weight, and clothing options when she’s a teenager, but instead her mother is concerned about all that at barely 3 months old.

JustWannaGossip
Informer

Postby Bluberries23 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:45 am

How does she expect to grow if she can’t handle any critics??? What she should have done is offered a refund. Plain and simple but instead she’s being a cry baby and blocking everyone who doesn’t agree with her. Sorry rash but there’s some people who like their pics to be full of life.

Bluberries23
Talker

Postby Bluberries23 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:50 am

How does she expect to grow if she can’t handle any critics??? What she should have done is offered a refund. Plain and simple but instead she’s being a cry baby and blocking everyone who doesn’t agree with her. Sorry rash but there’s some people who like their pics to be full of life.

Bluberries23
Talker

Postby leeiacoccapuffs » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:51 am

What an immature BRAT to turn off the comments on the picture where there was a discussion about the presets. Offer to do a tutorial for those struggling with the presets. Offer a 50% or full refund. This is part of doing business.

I am also thrilled to see that people are calling her out on how she's presented this perfect life thus far. She'll probably turn those comments off, too. And then we'll get another vlog with Justin behind the camera talking about "meanies" on the internet as he cuts to a sad looking Rachelle.
leeiacoccapuffs
Talker

Postby leeiacoccapuffs » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:54 am

JustWannaGossip wrote:Emma will have plenty of time to worry about her hair color, weight, and clothing options when she’s a teenager, but instead her mother is concerned about all that at barely 3 months old.

"Emmy" will have self image issues by the time she's 4 because her mentally unstable Mother will still
be pimping her out on YT and social media for attention, forcing her to look and act perfect every minute of the day.
leeiacoccapuffs
Talker

Postby Maespirit » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:58 am

Something I never understood about them (well, Rachelle specifically) was the rush to become pregnant...

I don’t usually like to compare situations, but I am her age and have just moved to another country to be with my boyfriend of 4 years. We are nowhere close to trying for children, or even looking to get married. Really, all we want to do is enjoy each other’s company.

So seeing that they are also in their twenties and have not spent time a lot of time alone (due to Justin’s deployment); it’s hard for me to grasp the idea of wanting children right away.

Like why not continue to “try” for a few more years naturally before throwing all this money at IVF. Especially since her biological clocks hasn’t even started ticking.

And in the mean time, they could be working to establish some sort of career or further their educations.

But come to think of it, I guess showcasing your kid(s) on YouTube had always been her plan... hence the want for a billio- I mean four children.

Maespirit
Wallflower

Postby herebcofbritney » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:12 am

This entire vlog she kept saying she was gonna take so many pictures of Emma in her hat in DC. Emma is so cute. Emma looks this way or this pink jacket doesn’t bring out the blue in her eyes let’s get the teal one. Like really? My son has beautiful hazel eyes but I never imagined dressing him in colors that complimented his damn eyes.
She also mentioned that she left a real part of Emma crying in the vlog but she cried all of 2 seconds? Did I miss something? She settled down once Rachelle shoved that paci in her mouth though. Try being out in public and your child is screaming their head off with no end in sight. They spit the paci out, barely wanna be held, can’t nurse due to being so over stimulated and pissed that you have to go to a dark room or your car and comfort them enough for them to nurse so they can settle down. She hasn’t seen it yet. Maybe when she’s on the plane Emma will give her hell and she can vlog about that. But last nights little 2 min crying session wasn’t even enough to stress me out.

herebcofbritney
Gossiper

Postby Greenapples2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:28 am

She is such a dumb bitch. When she was advertising her presets she said “they are simple and anyone can use them! You don’t need to be an expert with Lightroom” now she claims it’s this girls fault for not knowing how to use Lightroom? Bitch you said they didn’t need to know all about it! So she lied to sell more and is now back tracking? Sounds like a GREAT business model. She will be super successful! Her being partners with sponsors and shit should have taught her how to deal with complaints. What if she submitted a video to hello fresh to get approved and they said they didn’t like it. Would she just block them? Hahaha she is so greedy it’s insane.

Greenapples2
Amateur

Postby Kromine » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:45 am

Maespirit wrote:Something I never understood about them (well, Rachelle specifically) was the rush to become pregnant...

I don’t usually like to compare situations, but I am her age and have just moved to another country to be with my boyfriend of 4 years. We are nowhere close to trying for children, or even looking to get married. Really, all we want to do is enjoy each other’s company.

So seeing that they are also in their twenties and have not spent time a lot of time alone (due to Justin’s deployment); it’s hard for me to grasp the idea of wanting children right away.

Like why not continue to “try” for a few more years naturally before throwing all this money at IVF. Especially since her biological clocks hasn’t even started ticking.

And in the mean time, they could be working to establish some sort of career or further their educations.

But come to think of it, I guess showcasing your kid(s) on YouTube had always been her plan... hence the want for a billio- I mean four children.

I kind of get it. Not to the extent that I'd do IVF while my husband was on deployment though. I'd have tried naturally for a while first and then talked about starting IVF after deployment. I've known my whole life that I wanted to be a wife and mother. I also went to college for a while and then enlisted in the Army. I had my first daughter at 21, was married at 23, and just had my 4th baby at 27. I did finish my BA when my 2nd daughter was 3 months old. Some people may believe I rushed things, but I don't understand why people wait so long. Some people just know what they want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Kromine
Wallflower

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Rachelle and Justin