BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - dazzled
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13807

They're moving into the (shitty) new house on December 21st. They have a series now on BabyLeague, "And Baby Makes Six." Not much else to report.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Hey should have ran the flooring vertically. It would make the room look tons bigger and actually create depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I cannot imagine moving 4 days before Christmas. Do they plan on having movers? Friends might be too busy to help.
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

Britt is a Leo and Frankenboob is a Pisces! That’s a pretty horrid match . I asked her what his sign was in a q&a once. As soon as I knew he was a Pisces I knew they would NEVER EVER work out. He’s going to play her like a damn fiddle and leave her with and empty bank account and a blown out vag ;)

Don’t come after me all you Leo’s and Pisces lol I love you all! I realize that not everyone is into that stuff like i am...just my 2 cents
kihma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kihma »

She thinks Harlow walking on her tip toes is cute? How does she not know that's a huge red flag for DMD? Ffs, you'd think she'd know more about it since her SON has it and she's a carrier.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Taurusmom wrote:Britt is a Leo and Frankenboob is a Pisces! That’s a pretty horrid match . I asked her what his sign was in a q&a once. As soon as I knew he was a Pisces I knew they would NEVER EVER work out. He’s going to play her like a damn fiddle and leave her with and empty bank account and a blown out vag ;)

Don’t come after me all you Leo’s and Pisces lol I love you all! I realize that not everyone is into that stuff like i am...just my 2 cents
Lol it’s kind of interesting to hear that, about their signs.

Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Taurusmom wrote:Britt is a Leo and Frankenboob is a Pisces! That’s a pretty horrid match . I asked her what his sign was in a q&a once. As soon as I knew he was a Pisces I knew they would NEVER EVER work out. He’s going to play her like a damn fiddle and leave her with and empty bank account and a blown out vag ;)

Their over all compatibility is 14% out of 100%
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

"I've used the same ornaments for 4 years and they're starting to fall apart."
Ok, Britney.

Some families have ornaments for YEARS and pass them down! My family has ornaments that are still used after almost 35 years. You just want to get rid of all the shit you've used with Ean. It probably started with "We need new stockings" and it escalated to we need new everything.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

flightlessbird wrote:"I've used the same ornaments for 4 years and they're starting to fall apart."
Ok, Britney.

Some families have ornaments for YEARS and pass them down! My family has ornaments that are still used after almost 35 years. You just want to get rid of all the shit you've used with Ean. It probably started with "We need new stockings" and it escalated to we need new everything.
What??? My parents have had ornaments for 30+ years. They've gotten one for every year they've been together.
Brittany just wants to replace everything. Especially stuff from the Ean Era.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Lol first of all, love your username and the fact that you believe in astrology. I am obsessed with it and use it on a daily basis to figure people out. Did you know you have more than a sun sign? You have a whole bunch of signs that all make up who you are, which is why you sometimes relate to other signs as well because you probably have it in your chart. Just google free natal chart and google what each of the signs mean. Your Venus sign is your love sign, which is how you like to give and receive love (your love language)
I wish we could figure out Brit and Franks chart. Right now I’d say they are probably not comparable but it really depends on their entire charts. I’m a Leo and my dad is a Pisces and we get along great.
Aria is a Pisces as well, Nolan is a Leo and Harlow is a Sagittarius. Scarlow will be a Capricorn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

“Sorry aria and Nolan, time to throw away the ornaments we’ve made memories with the past years because mommy and frank want an “industrial” Christmas tree!!” She is so fucking boring. Must suck to feel empty on Christmas morning lol

And she looks like a giant pear

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 3ab6f5.jpg[/img]

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

“Sorry aria and Nolan, time to throw away the ornaments we’ve made memories with the past years because mommy and frank want an “industrial” Christmas tree!!” She is so fucking boring. Must suck to feel empty on Christmas morning lol

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I cannot imagine moving 4 days before Christmas. Do they plan on having movers? Friends might be too busy to help.
We moved into our new build 4 days before Christmas a couple years ago... my husband had to work and his amazing family helped me move. We only had one kid and it was hectic! I wasn’t pregnant like Britney is so managed to get the downstairs unpacked and decorated before Christmas but there is no way on this planet I could have done it in her situation: three kids, pregnant, no family to help move... she better hire someone to babysit and move for her if she plans to do any unpacking and decorating. Yikes
Not to mention all the unexpected visits from the building company interrupting the moving process.
stateofflux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stateofflux »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:“Sorry aria and Nolan, time to throw away the ornaments we’ve made memories with the past years because mommy and frank want an “industrial” Christmas tree!!” She is so fucking boring. Must suck to feel empty on Christmas morning lol

Man I feel ya on the boring vlogs. I actually was watching one the other day and had an epiphany and was like HOLY FUCK this bitch is dull. Went and watched some other crap instead, she's not even good to watch when you are in the mood for some useless drivel. Her and her two brain cells need to get a goddamn life.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

Carlo walking on tip toes is a red flag.

My son walk on tip toes sometimes and he is Austistic, is a sensory thing for him

But for Carlo is a huge red flag, since she have a brother with MD

"Toe walking can be classified into four groups. Some neurological conditions such as cerebral palsy or muscular dystrophy cause the calf muscle to be tighter or change the way it works. This makes it hard or impossible for the child to get their heels onto the ground to walk with their whole foot..."

https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/theconv ... toes-59081

Britch, if you are reading this,her tip toe walking might be nothing but you a mother, should keep and eye on it, take your daughter to her pediatrician just in case.

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Taurusmom wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Their over all compatibility is 14% out of 100%
But we don't know their full birth charts. My boyfriend and I have a wonderful relationship and he's an Aries and I'm a Taurus. But, he was born one day after if turned into Aries, so I feel like he has a lot of Pisces in him.

Also, the moon sign is hella important in a relationship.

Their relationship looks like it sucks so perhaps their birth charts are hella incompatible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:I cannot imagine moving 4 days before Christmas. Do they plan on having movers? Friends might be too busy to help.
We moved into our new build 4 days before Christmas a couple years ago... my husband had to work and his amazing family helped me move. We only had one kid and it was hectic! I wasn’t pregnant like Britney is so managed to get the downstairs unpacked and decorated before Christmas but there is no way on this planet I could have done it in her situation: three kids, pregnant, no family to help move... she better hire someone to babysit and move for her if she plans to do any unpacking and decorating. Yikes
Not to mention all the unexpected visits from the building company interrupting the moving process.
If it were me, I'd try to have them Christmas Eve and morning in the apartment, have it all decorated and lovely so they can enjoy Christmas. Let ean have them the other half of Christmas day and a few days after and use that time to pack up and move house so it's a nice surprise for the kids. They'll be spending Christmas somewhere strange, surrounded by boxes, just for Britney to get an Instagram picture and some clickbait

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Mspenny wrote:Lol first of all, love your username and the fact that you believe in astrology. I am obsessed with it and use it on a daily basis to figure people out. Did you know you have more than a sun sign? You have a whole bunch of signs that all make up who you are, which is why you sometimes relate to other signs as well because you probably have it in your chart. Just google free natal chart and google what each of the signs mean. Your Venus sign is your love sign, which is how you like to give and receive love (your love language)
I wish we could figure out Brit and Franks chart. Right now I’d say they are probably not comparable but it really depends on their entire charts. I’m a Leo and my dad is a Pisces and we get along great.
Aria is a Pisces as well, Nolan is a Leo and Harlow is a Sagittarius. Scarlow will be a Capricorn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very true! I am actually Taurus sun, Pisces rising and Capricorn moon. :)
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

[/quote]But we don't know their full birth charts. My boyfriend and I have a wonderful relationship and he's an Aries and I'm a Taurus. But, he was born one day after if turned into Aries, so I feel like he has a lot of Pisces in him.

Their relationship looks like it sucks so perhaps their birth charts are hella incompatible.

My husband is also an Aires and im a Taurus. Most of my bffs are Aires as well. Pisces aren’t bad people.My son is a Pisces.
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Taurusmom wrote:
But we don't know their full birth charts. My boyfriend and I have a wonderful relationship and he's an Aries and I'm a Taurus. But, he was born one day after if turned into Aries, so I feel like he has a lot of Pisces in him.

My husband is also an Aires and im a Taurus. Most of my bffs are Aires as well. Pisces aren’t bad people.My son is a Pisces. I get along great with Pisces we are pretty compatible.[/quote]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”