We are working on a solution for the slow loading pages problem! Please report any other errors to bipolarmorgan via PM or via email at [email protected]

DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post Reply
User avatar
jmoysa
Informer
Informer
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:21 pm
Has thanked: 321 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by jmoysa » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:20 pm

Found this description of Jim and Pam from “the office”. Sounds like the Lannings.


[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3a3820.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:03 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by avabrooke1226 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Someone mentioned Johnson fam and I went to Jeff’s IG, what is up with his hair?! Is that a wig? I swear he was balding last time I watched (over a year ago) and his hair looked nothing like that.. I’m confused
User avatar
jmoysa
Informer
Informer
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:21 pm
Has thanked: 321 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by jmoysa » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 pm

avabrooke1226 wrote:Someone mentioned Johnson fam and I went to Jeff’s IG, what is up with his hair?! Is that a wig? I swear he was balding last time I watched (over a year ago) and his hair looked nothing like that.. I’m confused
I just looked at his and Andrew Slyfox.... I think Jeff and Andrew may have gotten hair plugs. It’s interesting thatBryan is trying to look like them of late. I really think the other two had their style going before Bryan. Can never do anything on his own.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by onbreak » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:35 pm

jmoysa wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:Someone mentioned Johnson fam and I went to Jeff’s IG, what is up with his hair?! Is that a wig? I swear he was balding last time I watched (over a year ago) and his hair looked nothing like that.. I’m confused
I just looked at his and Andrew Slyfox.... I think Jeff and Andrew may have gotten hair plugs. It’s interesting thatBryan is trying to look like them of late. I really think the other two had their style going before Bryan. Can never do anything on his own.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they did. They have videos about it.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 772
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by coolusername1236 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:57 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:Bryan and Missy are crazy! They have nothing against Jim and Pam! Image

Anyway, I bet the parents hosting the sleepover treat Finn better than he’s treated at home.
I am betting that too! Bet he got very well taken care of at the sleepover!

Who are Jim and Pam?



Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
They referenced a tv show called the office. Jim and Pam are a married couple in the show and B&M were comparing themselves to Jim and Pam. I was just joking around.

But they’re still not #couplegoals :roll:
"Are you a jealous type?" Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:00 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by sparklyfluff » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:12 am

jmoysa wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:Someone mentioned Johnson fam and I went to Jeff’s IG, what is up with his hair?! Is that a wig? I swear he was balding last time I watched (over a year ago) and his hair looked nothing like that.. I’m confused
I just looked at his and Andrew Slyfox.... I think Jeff and Andrew may have gotten hair plugs. It’s interesting thatBryan is trying to look like them of late. I really think the other two had their style going before Bryan. Can never do anything on his own.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Missy has a whole style board for Bryan on Pinterest Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by onbreak » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:28 am

Jim and Pam would snark on and avoid those two

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7057
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by Playsinrain » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:20 am

Speaking of Johnson Fam... i know they lost a baby last year, have they ever started trying again or talked anymore about that whole journey?
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 17491
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:33 am

Playsinrain wrote:Speaking of Johnson Fam... i know they lost a baby last year, have they ever started trying again or talked anymore about that whole journey?
They're too busy pimping Peyton out doing "Mini Justin Bieber and Hayley Baldwin" pictures with Caspian, recreating paparazzi pictures. No time for babies.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7057
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by Playsinrain » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:53 am

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Speaking of Johnson Fam... i know they lost a baby last year, have they ever started trying again or talked anymore about that whole journey?
They're too busy pimping Peyton out doing "Mini Justin Bieber and Hayley Baldwin" pictures with Caspian, recreating paparazzi pictures. No time for babies.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
So freaking dumb...
So i mean were they trying and have just stopped or was that baby just an oops?? I thought they were trying for a 3rd, which is why i'm confused that there has been zero talk about that since..
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by onbreak » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:28 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Speaking of Johnson Fam... i know they lost a baby last year, have they ever started trying again or talked anymore about that whole journey?
They're too busy pimping Peyton out doing "Mini Justin Bieber and Hayley Baldwin" pictures with Caspian, recreating paparazzi pictures. No time for babies.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
So freaking dumb...
So i mean were they trying and have just stopped or was that baby just an oops?? I thought they were trying for a 3rd, which is why i'm confused that there has been zero talk about that since..
I think their channel is for kids. I hope they aren't documenting that journey for 8 year olds.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3529
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by MamaJoAnna » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Hi everyone!

Just a heads up from your friendly neighborhood mod that YTMD will be down in approximately 24 hours for a scheduled upgrade. I'm not 100% sure when we will be back up, so get the gossip out while you can. Happy chatting!

-MamaJo
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
I will be much less active here as of 2/7/2019, as my beautiful baby girl is coming!
TellAll
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:58 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by TellAll » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:30 am

Has anybody seen the new video? Bryan shows off the new paint in the studio. Towards the end of the vlog he finds a red can of paint and has the four of them draw on the freshly painted wall. Then adds in he’s thinking in books cases that MIGHT cover up the red paint. What a douche. Somebody spend hours painting these walls for you.. Only for you to take red paint to it. If it doesn’t get covered up somebody is going to have to go back in a repaint over your dick move. So inconsiderate!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
jmoysa
Informer
Informer
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:21 pm
Has thanked: 321 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by jmoysa » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:07 am

Of course they had Finn as the one who spray painted it. Never golden child Ollie. I was surprised that they didn’t correct Ollie when they told him it was 3 colors and he said four. They even put it on the screen.

So is this what assistant Dallas does, film them? I wonder if he’s the one who filmed that portal ad.

Is this them trying to get back their adult audience? I still think they talk down too much. They’ve spent a ton of $$$ on this studio. I wonder how they’ll make this $$ back. It’s in Temecula not even close to LA. Figure it’s all for Bryan anyway.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
jmoysa
Informer
Informer
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:21 pm
Has thanked: 321 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by jmoysa » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:15 am

100midas wrote:There's no way to link the ad, but the way I found it was: Go to user bryanlanning on IG. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner, tap About this Account then go to Active Ads. And it'll be there with all the comments (1800+ now).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Just checked to see if there were more comments and the whole “active ads” is gone. Is this something he did or does it go away when the ad is taken off?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by Herculeez » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:29 am

producers are the worst of the worst people. controlling, manipulative, lying narccissists. bryan lanning is the guy who copied intro videos he is the most unoriginal....how is this guy..who cant even play an instrument or make a video without stealing intellectual property make songs without stealing from his newest obsession.
The music industry loves and hates guys like this. i cant wait until they start fucking with him. he opened a huge can of worms with the studio. anyone remember interscope? its full of suge knights r kellys and dr lukes. so bryan is just another p.o.s. added to the list...however they are guys that dont mess around. he is going to get his ass handed to him. of course we will never see or hear about it. while the music industry is a very small place and everyone knows everyones business everyone has p.r. and lawyers on the pay roll. lol. let the games begin. heres to hoping they go bankrupt!!! lol
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by onbreak » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:42 am

He has an interscope contract?

Good thing He's a "professional itunes artist" and he knows how fucked up the industry is.



Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
100midas
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by 100midas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:25 pm

jmoysa wrote:
100midas wrote:There's no way to link the ad, but the way I found it was: Go to user bryanlanning on IG. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner, tap About this Account then go to Active Ads. And it'll be there with all the comments (1800+ now).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Just checked to see if there were more comments and the whole “active ads” is gone. Is this something he did or does it go away when the ad is taken off?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It goes away when the ad goes down. Accounts aren't allowed to hide the tab, it's baked into the app.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
spooky
Informer
Informer
Posts: 313
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by spooky » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:31 pm

I know what to call the new studio...bankrupt! How this doofus thinks he's going to have a legitimate studio in Murrieta is beyond me. I would think anyone in So Cal would prefer to travel to LA and work with established studios rather than a startup.
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 17491
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by lmmomSD » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:57 pm

spooky wrote:I know what to call the new studio...bankrupt! How this doofus thinks he's going to have a legitimate studio in Murrieta is beyond me. I would think anyone in So Cal would prefer to travel to LA and work with established studios rather than a startup.
Especially a startup run by someone who sounds like him.
He really is delusional. I think he's been surrounded by yes-men who were perfectly willing to take his money, and they delete and block any comments that aren't "OMG, Bryan! You're so talented! You're better than Justin Bieber!" So he really believes he's amazing.
Remember how Jeff used to suck up to him? And Jeff actually has some talent. I mean, he isn't huge pop star talented, but he can at least play guitar and doesn't sound like he's strangling a cat.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
spooky
Informer
Informer
Posts: 313
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by spooky » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:10 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
spooky wrote:I know what to call the new studio...bankrupt! How this doofus thinks he's going to have a legitimate studio in Murrieta is beyond me. I would think anyone in So Cal would prefer to travel to LA and work with established studios rather than a startup.
Especially a startup run by someone who sounds like him.
He really is delusional. I think he's been surrounded by yes-men who were perfectly willing to take his money, and they delete and block any comments that aren't "OMG, Bryan! You're so talented! You're better than Justin Bieber!" So he really believes he's amazing.
Remember how Jeff used to suck up to him? And Jeff actually has some talent. I mean, he isn't huge pop star talented, but he can at least play guitar and doesn't sound like he's strangling a cat.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I agree 100%; people that aren't on his payroll won't be able to take his shit. I hope he's smart enough to have hired a studio manager that knows what the hell they're doing. I know they have money to burn, but dayum, Bryan's music is a vanity project and nothing else. I never got into Johnson fam but the times I saw Jeff on the old DB (I don't watch the kid videos) I didn't think he was too bad.

Mentioning Johnson Fam makes me so curious as to what happened between them and of course Kelsey and Corbin. We need a Shane Dawson series on the DB and the revolving door of assistants, I mean, friends/family.
TellAll
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:58 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by TellAll » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:31 pm

spooky wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
spooky wrote:I know what to call the new studio...bankrupt! How this doofus thinks he's going to have a legitimate studio in Murrieta is beyond me. I would think anyone in So Cal would prefer to travel to LA and work with established studios rather than a startup.
Especially a startup run by someone who sounds like him.
He really is delusional. I think he's been surrounded by yes-men who were perfectly willing to take his money, and they delete and block any comments that aren't "OMG, Bryan! You're so talented! You're better than Justin Bieber!" So he really believes he's amazing.
Remember how Jeff used to suck up to him? And Jeff actually has some talent. I mean, he isn't huge pop star talented, but he can at least play guitar and doesn't sound like he's strangling a cat.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I agree 100%; people that aren't on his payroll won't be able to take his shit. I hope he's smart enough to have hired a studio manager that knows what the hell they're doing. I know they have money to burn, but dayum, Bryan's music is a vanity project and nothing else. I never got into Johnson fam but the times I saw Jeff on the old DB (I don't watch the kid videos) I didn't think he was too bad.

Mentioning Johnson Fam makes me so curious as to what happened between them and of course Kelsey and Corbin. We need a Shane Dawson series on the DB and the revolving door of assistants, I mean, friends/family.
Well in today’s vlogs Bryan mentioned Ollie making music and singing in the studio. He also said on Twitter a few days back that Ollie auditioned to play Boy in Bird Box. I think he’s betting on Ollie to do what he wished he could have done at a young age. Which, is truly sad. Having parents that fully support Ollie is awesome. But, to push the dreams that you never pursued onto your child is wrong all the way around. Ollie may want to sing and make music now because it’s fun to a kid, but if he makes music that entails loooots of hard work and a lot of time NOT being a kid


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
jmoysa
Informer
Informer
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:21 pm
Has thanked: 321 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by jmoysa » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Bryan has put up a live IG story. Sorry but it’s cringeworthy.

Do they have food delivered everyday for every meal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by onbreak » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:51 pm

He doesnt drive anymore so probably food delivered everyday.. Even tho, that one time the lady invited her kid and her kids friend to go to the door to meet them.

Jeff and Andrew have fucking hair on their heads nothings stopping that rock duo from happening

In shanes series missy will have a photo shoot day and wear a dumbass hat to keep her brain from floating out of her noggin

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 959
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by mac-n-cheese » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Why doesn’t he drive anymore??? What happened?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “Daily Bumps”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests