GQS | Lazy Slob, Makeup Glob, & The Greedy Mob | Part 35

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Lazy Slob, Makeup Glob, & The Greedy Mob | Part 35

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

gram3 wrote:Can a lie feed on IG be watched after it happens or does it disappear?

I noticed they posted a throwback picture of Assley and two of the preemies on IG and shockingly, asked a question to get their engagement numbers up. Which two went home together? I think it's easy to tell when they are trying to combat some bad vibes on YouTube - they seem to go with an old baby picture for the awww sympathy/empathy grab.
It can be watched for 24 hours after it ends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

gram3 wrote:Can a lie feed on IG be watched after it happens or does it disappear?

I noticed they posted a throwback picture of Assley and two of the preemies on IG and shockingly, asked a question to get their engagement numbers up. Which two went home together? I think it's easy to tell when they are trying to combat some bad vibes on YouTube - they seem to go with an old baby picture for the awww sympathy/empathy grab.
You have 24 hours to watch after a lie feed. I found you did have to have an Instagram account to see stories and lie feeds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

JD386 wrote:Tyson couldn't look at the camera at all while talking about the playhouse that the girls want for Christmas. He very much seems like he's full of shit claiming he "may or may not" have already bought it. I can guarantee that it will be super lackluster and the lamest cheap playset you've ever seen. Nothing like the ones they've looked at while shopping at Costco. Sorta like the lame outdoor things they bought for them over the summer.

I noticed that too. He also couldn’t look at the camera when he was talking about Asswipe not knowing about the hot tub. He said he might tell her tonight, then he said that tomorrows vlog would be great, hinting they already filmed her fake reaction, then said he is telling her tonight. Obviously he was lying and already knew they filmed it.

I had a hard time suffering through it with him slurping on another big ass soda, yawning while he was talking, taking a bite of a cookie, and constantly sniffing his snot nose. I don’t mean just a tiny sniff here and there. He sounded like his nose was so full of snot. That was so disgusting. Nobody wants to hear that.

He said CW was a friend of theirs and they loved her just like they do all their fans and supporters. That’s all she is - a wacked out KAD, which we all knew already. He also said it wasn’t necessary for people, aka KADs, to respond for them. Really wish she’d shut her fucking big mouth is what I’m sure he was thinking. She is running a bunch of people off.

More of how they are blessed, how they don’t vlog them doing good deeds, Heavenly Father blah, blah, blah.

He said the doctor came by to check on the girls. He thinks the girls have the flu. Since they got their flu shots it won’t be as severe, according to the doctor and fatty. However, he sounded astonished that they weren’t throwing up even though the doctor said they had the flu. Dumb fuck, the flu shot doesn’t protect against the stomach flu. He’s a bright one.

But don’t worry if you missed this lie feed. He said he’ll probably do another one tomorrow. Whew! My day will be complete now.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

The way he waves when he starts a lie feed is hilarious, like he thinks people will be waving back! Ill give him a wave... a middle finger salute!
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

Why does Tyson yawn every time he lies?!? He would be the worst poker player. He literally couldn’t even look at the camera when being asked about the anything for the girls. I feel so bad for them ( the girls) that it actually hurts my heart some days.

Unread post by Guest »

GA Peach70 wrote:
JD386 wrote:Tyson couldn't look at the camera at all while talking about the playhouse that the girls want for Christmas. He very much seems like he's full of shit claiming he "may or may not" have already bought it. I can guarantee that it will be super lackluster and the lamest cheap playset you've ever seen. Nothing like the ones they've looked at while shopping at Costco. Sorta like the lame outdoor things they bought for them over the summer.

I noticed that too. He also couldn’t look at the camera when he was talking about Asswipe not knowing about the hot tub. He said he might tell her tonight, then he said that tomorrows vlog would be great, hinting they already filmed her fake reaction, then said he is telling her tonight. Obviously he was lying and already knew they filmed it.

I had a hard time suffering through it with him slurping on another big ass soda, yawning while he was talking, taking a bite of a cookie, and constantly sniffing his snot nose. I don’t mean just a tiny sniff here and there. He sounded like his nose was so full of snot. That was so disgusting. Nobody wants to hear that.

He said CW was a friend of theirs and they loved her just like they do all their fans and supporters. That’s all she is - a wacked out KAD, which we all knew already. He also said it wasn’t necessary for people, aka KADs, to respond for them. Really wish she’d shut her fucking big mouth is what I’m sure he was thinking. She is running a bunch of people off.

More of how they are blessed, how they don’t vlog them doing good deeds, Heavenly Father blah, blah, blah.

He said the doctor came by to check on the girls. He thinks the girls have the flu. Since they got their flu shots it won’t be as severe, according to the doctor and fatty. However, he sounded astonished that they weren’t throwing up even though the doctor said they had the flu. Dumb fuck, the flu shot doesn’t protect against the stomach flu. He’s a bright one.

But don’t worry if you missed this lie feed. He said he’ll probably do another one tomorrow. Whew! My day will be complete now.
I call bullshit on the doctor did a house call. Bullshit. Isn't the neighbor a doctor? If a doctor visited it was the neighbor. And if it had been their pediatrician he would have posed for a cheesy photo surrounded by some her sick ferals as he does in the office. Bullshit.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

tg910 wrote:

You have 24 hours to watch after a lie feed. I found you did have to have an Instagram account to see stories and lie feeds

I don't know if I've ever seen an IG lie feed. Just call me wawatusi obtusi, but how do I access it? I get on IG and don't see where to link to the lies.

Unread post by Guest »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
They do stay home alone.
Bravo. So true.
What shitty parents these two are!
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

gram3 wrote:
tg910 wrote:

I don't know if I've ever seen an IG lie feed. Just call me wawatusi obtusi, but how do I access it? I get on IG and don't see where to link to the lies.
You click on their profile picture in the circle of their page. If theres a red ring around the profile picture, that means theres a IG story. The lie feeds will have a little "forward arrow" on the bottom of the profile picture circle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This is a picture of what it looks like [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 5f81c5.jpg[/img]

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Referring to Nanny Ash as Manny Ash, Tubby that is so incredibly rude, why she stays around and works her arse off for you is beyond me. Just because thats what the girls say - they should be corrected, or just call her Ash. They are damn near four years old. Its not cute.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

crogan97 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
WheredoIbegin wrote: That would be a has NOT bought.

There is no way in hell they have bought the ff a playhouse.

I call BS.

I agree. There is absolutely no way in you-know-where that they have already bought them a playset. They would NEVER have bought them one, even with people complaining about them NOT getting something like that for the girls. I truly believe that the only thing that could force them to buy that playhouse was the Disney World comment. They were hoping people forgot about that. Now they have no choice but to buy one... If they don't buy one, the haters get to say they were right and they look like complete a$$holes.

So whoever you are that posted about a playset and Disney (don't claim it, even though I'd be shocked if you aren't posting here in this thread, lol) congrats!! I'm pretty sure you just single handedly forced their hand and made them buy their kids a playset for Christmas. You win the internet today!

I just personally dont want to read all CW's stupid "I told you so posts" on Christmas day of all days.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
I can neither confirm or deny that I made the Disney commentImage. Long time lurker and I finally had enough. The not taking the girls to Disney pushed me over the edge since I went to Disney last summer and as a 21 year old I had an amazing time I can only imagine how fun it would have been for the girls. My heart breaks for them. Why a hot tub I had a swing set growing up and I loved it, my parents actually got it for me around the girls age so the comments saying they are too young as BS.

Welcome aboard the snark train Crogan97. So glad you joined us here and that you saw the light.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Eleanor Terese wrote:Now this CW is saying how the hot tub will benefit Tubs & Ash cos they have pain. How the hell does she know? Weirdo
And what pain do they have? Pain in the ass, yeah, but what other pain? Oh wait, Tyler has pain in his in his back because he lays down all day

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

Wgchick22 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 163b8d.jpg[/img]

So her post was an hour ago,
It’s 6 pm where I am. Her kids were bathed and put in their PJs at 3 PM? WTF?!

Nanny, Nanny Bofanny must have clocked out early but had to do what is considered WORK done before she left.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Well, phooey. On the Grub's IG it says this story is no longer available. Anyway, thank you all kindly for your assistance.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Another thing that baffles me is why do the KADs think their Christmas shit is so great that they actually ask for a house tour so they can see it? It’s Christmas decorations. A lot of people have them. Nothing special from what I’ve seen in other vlogs and pictures except tacky, over the top, unnecessary shit. The KADs say we need a life? At least we’re not begging to see someones decorations. By the way, we were mentioned today in a comment on YT. They said we all need to get laid. Bhahahahaha!! At least we’re not so fucking dumb believing these liars and scam artists. We can see how everything they have, they owe to the girls and how lazy and selfish they are. Another KAD said that Asswipe was superwoman because she works and takes care of the girls. When does she ever take care of her own kids? Umm...never. Tubby has been busy replying sarcastically to comments on YT acting like they aren’t true or don’t bother him. Obviously they do. According to a KAD the girls can’t go outside because it’s cold and because they are quadruplets. I guess when they are older and are in school they will have to miss all winter.

I also wanted to say welcome to Crogan97! Glad you found us.
WhyamIsosmart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhyamIsosmart »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... dda60a.jpg[/img]

The answer is never. You will never hear from them, it was a fake giveaway.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There is something seriously wrong with a almost 40 year old man that doesn’t have any male friends. His make believe friends are young teenage girls, old lonely women, or women from other countries. There have been several comments from young girls saying that they want to send a present but their parents won’t let them, or that they have to go to school and will watch their vlogs later. It’s also wrong how he responds with the kissing emoji to strange women. Who the fuck does that? That’s sick. He is pretty fucking dumb but he knows if he talks about his love for Asswipe, the girls, and his Heavenly Father that the old women and young girls are all over it. They think he’s the best dad and husband. No, that would be a man who actually works to support his family not exploit his children because he’s a fat, lazy piece of fuck.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

PollyKrome wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:

I call bullshit on the doctor did a house call. Bullshit. Isn't the neighbor a doctor? If a doctor visited it was the neighbor. And if it had been their pediatrician he would have posed for a cheesy photo surrounded by some her sick ferals as he does in the office. Bullshit.
What doctor does house calls when liability and malpractice are such huge issues? Maybe out in the rural areas, if you're a vet, maybe. If I were this peds other patients, I'd be calling his office asking him to house call on me too.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are now blocking IP addresses, just saying. Yup, I tried with a different name and it ain't showing up.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”