• Advertisement

OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Re: OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Postby Jwinner_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:09 pm

[quote="Steps_to_STFU"]Telling her to clean her shit up isn't immature. Leaving your shut piles in every room of the house is. You want to keep that much crap then designate and area and keep it there. Like her bathtub was filled with shit, he closet had boxes if clothes she hadn't even worn. The hallway and living room all filled with just thrown in corners. Everything needs a place. Oscar had every right to tell her clean it and he had every right to leave and do his own thing. It isn't his shit everywhere it's hers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yup which is why Oscar doesn't help because the stuff all over the house are hers. Oscar wouldn't touch or throw away her stuff either so she has to clean up for herself. Oscar can be very douchy at times but he gave her a reality check and she needed that.
Jwinner_
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby blehhh » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:25 pm

StrippedWoman wrote:I think yesterday's vlog made Oscar look really bad. Yes, Kyra was acting childish, but I think that was coming from a place of anxiety, which is completely understandable. Oscar was just acting like a douche. Instead of helping her and being supportive, he publicly shamed her and barked orders at her. The decluttering was his idea, so he should be able to assist her in it. She clearly needed some support. I think it showed that he has no understanding or compassion for Kyra and how her mental illness affects her.
I think his attitude makes her feel anxious/stressed and overwhelmed. He is not doing her any good. She would be better without him.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Informer

Postby Moony » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Jwinner_ wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Telling her to clean her shit up isn't immature. Leaving your shut piles in every room of the house is. You want to keep that much crap then designate and area and keep it there. Like her bathtub was filled with shit, he closet had boxes if clothes she hadn't even worn. The hallway and living room all filled with just thrown in corners. Everything needs a place. Oscar had every right to tell her clean it and he had every right to leave and do his own thing. It isn't his shit everywhere it's hers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yup which is why Oscar doesn't help because the stuff all over the house are hers. Oscar wouldn't touch or throw away her stuff either so she has to clean up for herself. Oscar can be very douchy at times but he gave her a reality check and she needed that.
exactly! Of course Oscar isn’t going to help clean up all the shit she’s bought, he probably doesn’t even know what it all is. He did help decluttering the kids toys because that’s something that he is able to have a say in, and even then she was being resistant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:54 pm

He still could of took the kids out so she could of do it without them. He also could of been a little supportive and helped her. She was obviously feeling overwhelmed. I know when I get that why I just don’t do it. I need to make a list and just work down the list to stay focused.

How about supporting her and helping her through it. She supports a lot of crap he does.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby Moony » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:17 pm

chloe6124 wrote:He still could of took the kids out so she could of do it without them. He also could of been a little supportive and helped her. She was obviously feeling overwhelmed. I know when I get that why I just don’t do it. I need to make a list and just work down the list to stay focused.

How about supporting her and helping her through it. She supports a lot of crap he does.

Sydney came over to watch the kids while she did that.
Also it’s not supporting, its enabling if he just babies her. Don’t buy shit if you don’t have space to put it

Moony
Gossiper

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:24 pm

Nope. She is a grown ass woman who did this. He doesn't need to enable her bullshit. He doesn't need to make it easier. She does this to herself. If she is overwhelmed, then that is her doing. She is like a child trapped in a woman's body. She needs to get some fucking help mentally
chloe6124 wrote:He still could of took the kids out so she could of do it without them. He also could of been a little supportive and helped her. She was obviously feeling overwhelmed. I know when I get that why I just don’t do it. I need to make a list and just work down the list to stay focused.

Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Postby Jwinner_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:45 pm

[quote="Steps_to_STFU"]Nope. She is a grown ass woman who did this. He doesn't need to enable her bullshit. He doesn't need to make it easier. She does this to herself. If she is overwhelmed, then that is her doing. She is like a child trapped in a woman's body. She needs to get some fucking help mentally [quote="chloe6124"]He still could of took the kids out so she could of do it without them. He also could of been a little supportive and helped her. She was obviously feeling overwhelmed. I know when I get that why I just don’t do it. I need to make a list and just work down the list to stay focused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

I can understand her being very overwhelmed by this cleaning process. But, I have to agree she is a mother with about to be 3 kids and she needs to learn what to do what’s best for the family instead of herself aka clean her own shit and make room for her third child. Like I stated earlier she’s very spoiled and very petty when things doesn’t go her way plus she whines and gets aggressively defensive when she doesn’t admit she’s wrong. It’s drives me insane. She has a lot to learn and needs to prioritize her kids well being than shopping for unnecessary things.
Jwinner_
Amateur

Postby flightlessbird » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:00 pm

How many times is she going to say in a video that she wants to kill Oscar? and to make matters worse this time she asked how to kill Oscar with out getting in trouble. Like wtf? What sane person says this?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper

Postby MiloandMax » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:06 pm

I think what Oscar should understand is her hoarding and shopping is what she gets her thrill off of like he does rock climbing and skydiving. Probably costs the same to so he shouldn't be hard on her for that she just accumulates stuff from it.
MiloandMax
True Gossiper

Postby StrippedWoman » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:25 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Nope. She is a grown ass woman who did this. He doesn't need to enable her bullshit. He doesn't need to make it easier. She does this to herself. If she is overwhelmed, then that is her doing. She is like a child trapped in a woman's body. She needs to get some fucking help mentally

Helping his partner through an issue, that is obviously deeply rooted in her anxiety, is not enabling. It's being a supportive partner. Enabling would be ignoring the issue and picking up after her. Supporting is assisting her with deciding what she really needs; coming up with ideas on how to prevent compulsive shopping in the future; encouraging her to go back to therapy; helping her find the root of the problem; and making sure nothing that is being done will trigger her anxiety too badly. She has OCD, which means this behavior probably isn't as simple as never cleaning up after herself. This type of behavior is often addictive and letting go of items can be panic inducing. Personally, I am very proud of her for being able to go through so much of her stuff and get rid of so much. It shows a mental fortitude that I thought she lacked. Obviously she still has a long way to go, but she is doing a great job getting started. Oscar's behavior will only end up holding her back. We all know they are both very stubborn, so him ordering her around will only push her further into her destructive behaviors. I think she needs a partner, not a drill sergeant.

StrippedWoman
Talker

Postby ytmamaviewer24 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:52 am

Moony wrote:

Sydney came over to watch the kids while she did that.
Also it’s not supporting, its enabling if he just babies her. Don’t buy shit if you don’t have space to put it

I agree 100%

Oscar can be an asshole, but he wasn't in the wrong here.

Also, how will she learn how to cope and deal with her issues if Oscar is constantly there enabling her behavior? She didn't even realize how much she was spending and how much clutter she was accumulating till he made her see reason.. And she even said he was right.

Kyra has this need to always be in control so it takes her a while to see that she's not always right. But most of the time she gets there after a little push.
ytmamaviewer24
Informer

Postby Jwinner_ » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:37 am

[quote="ytmamaviewer24"][quote="Moony"][quote="chloe6124"]He still could of took the kids out so she could of do it without them. He also could of been a little supportive and helped her. She was obviously feeling overwhelmed. I know when I get that why I just don’t do it. I need to make a list and just work down the list to stay focused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] Sydney came over to watch the kids while she did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I agree 100%

Oscar can be an asshole, but he wasn't in the wrong here.

Also, how will she learn how to cope and deal with her issues if Oscar is constantly there enabling her behavior? She didn't even realize how much she was spending and how much clutter she was accumulating till he made her see reason.. And she even said he was right.

Kyra has this need to always be in control so it takes her a while to see that she's not always right. But most of the time she gets there after a little push.[/quote]

Kyra is very good at realizing that she’s wrong at times and works on it which is great for her. She did admit that he’s right and she needs to work on what to buy or not. I do agree that she’s a control freak and Oscar did a good job telling her that her “hoarding” is an issue. Yeah Oscar can be a little pushy but that’s tough love aka Hispanic parenting haha. Yes Kyra can be very childish and petty like a toddler but at least she learns from it and I respect her for that.
Jwinner_
Amateur

Postby sezzajaydee » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:13 am

Does Oscar have some sort of germ/dirty thing?
The way he was going on about Levi being yucky because he may have had paint on him was weird.

Then complaining about how much work it was to set up painting? They literally threw down 2 plates and put 3 drops of paint on there. It would have taken no more than a minute.

Kyra has issues. She needs to get help for it. But Oscar pushing her like that isn’t going to work. It’s just going to make her hide stuff from him.
sezzajaydee
Gossiper

Postby Jwinner_ » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:27 am

[quote="sezzajaydee"]Does Oscar have some sort of germ/dirty thing?
The way he was going on about Levi being yucky because he may have had paint on him was weird.

Then complaining about how much work it was to set up painting? They literally threw down 2 plates and put 3 drops of paint on there. It would have taken no more than a minute.

Kyra has issues. She needs to get help for it. But Oscar pushing her like that isn’t going to work. It’s just going to make her hide stuff from him.[/quote]

I think Oscar is just a germaphobe but who knows. Kyra’s anxiety is definitely an issue but she shouldn’t be hiding things from him since it makes her very untrustworthy and kinda shady. Remember the time she got the tattoo on her without telling him. That was not cool of her. I agree that she needs therapy to help ease her issues. I don’t think Oscar is a terrible person but sometimes she needs a little push to improve herself for her well-being. Life is tough and she needs to learn to not be afraid of anything. Of course this will take time for her but I hope she does get the help she needs.
Jwinner_
Amateur

Postby Swedishgirlses » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:28 am

StrippedWoman wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Nope. She is a grown ass woman who did this. He doesn't need to enable her bullshit. He doesn't need to make it easier. She does this to herself. If she is overwhelmed, then that is her doing. She is like a child trapped in a woman's body. She needs to get some fucking help mentally

Helping his partner through an issue, that is obviously deeply rooted in her anxiety, is not enabling. It's being a supportive partner. Enabling would be ignoring the issue and picking up after her. Supporting is assisting her with deciding what she really needs; coming up with ideas on how to prevent compulsive shopping in the future; encouraging her to go back to therapy; helping her find the root of the problem; and making sure nothing that is being done will trigger her anxiety too badly. She has OCD, which means this behavior probably isn't as simple as never cleaning up after herself. This type of behavior is often addictive and letting go of items can be panic inducing. Personally, I am very proud of her for being able to go through so much of her stuff and get rid of so much. It shows a mental fortitude that I thought she lacked. Obviously she still has a long way to go, but she is doing a great job getting started. Oscar's behavior will only end up holding her back. We all know they are both very stubborn, so him ordering her around will only push her further into her destructive behaviors. I think she needs a partner, not a drill sergeant.

Thank you. I don't know about you guys but a partner should support you and help you out especielly if you live together. Find a way to organize, go buy containers, furniture that will hold the decor or makeup or sit by with bags and help her throw or save stuff OR take care of the kids. Ya'll complain when Sydney is over and babysit but now that you can complain on Kyra and take Oscars side you justify him going out.

I'm sure Oscar is the one saying no to buying furniture so where is she gonna put that stuff? As she said the stuff in the bathtub is for her videos aka her work. Yes to over buy useless crap is not healthy but i know plenty of people like her, myself included and I can see her side of the story. Atleast she took it like an adult and actually cleaned out and organized without Oscars support.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
Swedishgirlses
Amateur

Postby Swedishgirlses » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:37 am

Jwinner_ wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:Does Oscar have some sort of germ/dirty thing?

Kyra has issues. She needs to get help for it. But Oscar pushing her like that isn’t going to work. It’s just going to make her hide stuff from him.

I think Oscar is just a germaphobe but who knows. Kyra’s anxiety is definitely an issue but she shouldn’t be hiding things from him since it makes her very untrustworthy and kinda shady. Remember the time she got the tattoo on her without telling him. That was not cool of her. I agree that she needs therapy to help ease her issues. I don’t think Oscar is a terrible person but sometimes she needs a little push to improve herself for her well-being. Life is tough and she needs to learn to not be afraid of anything. Of course this will take time for her but I hope she does get the help she needs.
Oscar is an immature kid. Hes sexist, controlling and aggressive and Kyra is a people pleaser. You shouldn't have to hide getting a tattoo or be worried to even tell it to your partner because you know he will be mad. Like wtf? Kyra is surviving and considering her past and childhood she is more likely to be in an abusive relationship and I wouldn't be shocked if Oscar is worse than what we see.

Swedishgirlses
Amateur

Postby sunce » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:38 am

I'm really enjoying these last couple of vlogs. It feels like old OKbaby, they are actually doing stuff, going out, not just sitting on the floor in their living room, talking to camera. I guess they really were in the bad place (realtionship wise) in their old house. Also, I've missed watching just them as family, and not bunch of other people..
sunce
Amateur

Postby srabbitt » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:17 am

sunce wrote:I'm really enjoying these last couple of vlogs. It feels like old OKbaby, they are actually doing stuff, going out, not just sitting on the floor in their living room, talking to camera. I guess they really were in the bad place (realtionship wise) in their old house. Also, I've missed watching just them as family, and not bunch of other people..
Agreed. They aren't perfect but the vlogs are way better!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
srabbitt
Talker

Postby blehhh » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:20 am

Swedishgirlses wrote:
Jwinner_ wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:Does Oscar have some sort of germ/dirty thing?

Oscar is an immature kid. Hes sexist, controlling and aggressive and Kyra is a people pleaser. You shouldn't have to hide getting a tattoo or be worried to even tell it to your partner because you know he will be mad. Like wtf? Kyra is surviving and considering her past and childhood she is more likely to be in an abusive relationship and I wouldn't be shocked if Oscar is worse than what we see.

it is her body so he had no right to get mad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Informer

OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Postby sezzajaydee » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:17 am

blehhh wrote:
Swedishgirlses wrote:
Jwinner_ wrote:[quote="sezzajaydee"]Does Oscar have some sort of germ/dirty thing?

it is her body so he had no right to get mad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Exactly. It’s not up to him to decide what’s acceptable or not.

I wonder if he’d care for her opinion if the roles were reversed.

sezzajaydee
Gossiper

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:36 am

The tattoo thing made me very much dislike them both. Oscar because he is a manipulative spoiled piece of shit. He had no right to tell her what she could and could not get on her body. Making a whole video where he berates her and calls her a liar and took something she was happy about and made it something awful.

It made me annoyed very much at Kyra that she would 1. Sit through a video letting him treat her as if she was his child and he had any say over her body. 2. That she basically sat and said it was all her fault and she was a liar and she was sorry blah blah. She is so desperate for that sack of crap to love her she let him do that to her.

That video was when I very much started getting more and more annoyed by just everything they did.

Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Postby Cookiemonster24 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:39 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:The tattoo thing made me very much dislike them both. Oscar because he is a manipulative spoiled piece of shit. He had no right to tell her what she could and could not get on her body. Making a whole video where he berates her and calls her a liar and took something she was happy about and made it something awful.

It made me annoyed very much at Kyra that she would 1. Sit through a video letting him treat her as if she was his child and he had any say over her body. 2. That she basically sat and said it was all her fault and she was a liar and she was sorry blah blah. She is so desperate for that sack of crap to love her she let him do that to her.

That video was when I very much started getting more and more annoyed by just everything they did.

What video is that in?

Cookiemonster24
Amateur

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:45 am

Cookiemonster24 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:The tattoo thing made me very much dislike them both. Oscar because he is a manipulative spoiled piece of shit. He had no right to tell her what she could and could not get on her body. Making a whole video where he berates her and calls her a liar and took something she was happy about and made it something awful.

What video is that in?

It was a while back when they were in the other house. I would have to find it but it was ridiculous

Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:02 am

Oscar staying and helping would not be enabling. It would be him helping his SO get through a issue she was struggling with. Like someone said above they could of went and bought some containers and come up with a organizing plan and he could of helped her decide what was important. Helped her organize her filming stuff ect. Walking out on her and going to do his thing was not supportive.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby mem3896 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:23 am

I always wonder how warm it is in that house. Kyra is always bundled up head to toe with sweaters or pajamas and the kids walk out in diapers and no socks. Their feet and body have to be freezing at some point. Unless they’re blasting the heat to 70+

mem3896
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to OKBaby