Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Unread post by Whateverumean »

chloe6124 wrote:
thealesc wrote:How much are we gonna bet that Karen is gonna throw a surprise wedding in a month or two just to outshine Kyras “newly engaged” excitement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will be like her botched boob job. A rushed tacky wedding if she did that.

She'll just amazon prime everything and get married in a Target aisle.
ohsnappp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohsnappp »

I’m pretty new to them and Oscar keeps saying “everything i put her through” what has he done?

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

ohsnappp wrote:I’m pretty new to them and Oscar keeps saying “everything i put her through” what has he done?

Yt ok baby fight.
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

ohsnappp wrote:I’m pretty new to them and Oscar keeps saying “everything i put her through” what has he done?

I’m thinking just typical fighting and how she’s wanted that commitment for a long time and he wasn’t ready to do it yet...they’ve also probably had more bad fights than just the one that was leaked on IG...I think he also gets a lot of free time/ alone time and a lot of money spent on him. I respect Kyra for giving him as much space and individuality as she does.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

landonsmommy wrote:

I’m thinking just typical fighting and how she’s wanted that commitment for a long time and he wasn’t ready to do it yet...they’ve also probably had more bad fights than just the one that was leaked on IG...I think he also gets a lot of free time/ alone time and a lot of money spent on him. I respect Kyra for giving him as much space and individuality as she does.

He also quit youtube for a while while Kyra was taking college classes online so she had to drop out and focus completely on their channel on her own because Oscar was having an existential crisis or something, that's back when he had the long ugly hair and looked like he barely even bother to shower.. back at the old house. He also barely interacted with the kids and was very snappy all the time. They weren't getting along at all and had to have Kyla move in with them because of it.

Then the Instagram live fight happened and slowly but surely they fixed their issues, started going on dates more often, etc.. Oscar started helping with the vlogs again and taking care of the kids while Kyra edits.

And both finally found friends to hang out with so they wouldn't be stuck together 24/7, and each have their own stuff going own too, Kyra with her lipstick thing and now being involved in the pageant world and Oscar doing whatever he does for his YouTube channel, his skydiving and rock climbing.. and wasn't he taking classes too? What happened with that?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Yes Oscar was taking some online real estate classes.

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

This is such a little aspect but I love how Oscar even slicked back his hair for the proposal, I remember Kyra saying how much she loved that hairstyle and Oscar didn't like it but did it for her.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:I just wanted to hug Kyra’s dad. The things he said to Oscar, the way he clearly got very emotional when telling his brothers, and his speech. So sweet!

Btw, are him and Rhonda not together anymore? It’s a bit strange she wasn’t with them on the trip.
I was wondering about the Rhonda thing also. They’re usually always together but maybe she stayed back with her family?

zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

celeste1029 wrote:This is such a little aspect but I love how Oscar even slicked back his hair for the proposal, I remember Kyra saying how much she loved that hairstyle and Oscar didn't like it but did it for her.
Oh I didn’t notice that! That’s really sweet of him
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Where do we do title suggestions for them? All I can really think of is OKThey’reEngaged lol.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

landonsmommy wrote:Where do we do title suggestions for them? All I can really think of is OKThey’reEngaged lol.

or OKEngagement

lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

I really like Korina but why did she have to use this title?? I know she’s trying to get more clicks but kaycee and kaden are going through such a hard time and she’s using it for more views.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

lovelysmiles100 wrote:Image
I really like Korina but why did she have to use this title?? I know she’s trying to get more clicks but kaycee and kaden are going through such a hard time and she’s using it for more views.

Yeah I think even something like first Christmas after divorce would be better even.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kyra put a video up on kbaby talking about how she had a feeling Oscar was proposing. It showed her day going to buy a outfit and getting ready for their dinner date. It was really cute.

Jwinner_

Unread post by Jwinner_ »

As much as I love her and Oscar and the proposal. I’m very happy for them. But, she knew it was going to happen the entire time. Really Kyra?! I know girls have high super stitutions and hints when their partners are about to propose, but seriously.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jwinner_ wrote:As much as I love her and Oscar and the proposal. I’m very happy for them. But, she knew it was going to happen the entire time. Really Kyra?! I know girls have high super stitutions and hints when their partners are about to propose, but seriously.
I think when you share bank accounts it’s kind of hard to hide. ImageImage. To bad he couldn’t of got the money from somewhere where she wouldn’t of seen it.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She also said she has already kind of been planning and will take everyone along for all the planning.

Jwinner_

I do remember her saying that in one of her own vlogs that she was in the process of planning. I just wish she didn’t admit that she knew it was going to happen on film.
Jwinner_

Of course it’s hard when share bank accounts lol
jj13

Unread post by jj13 »

Jwinner_ wrote:I do remember her saying that in one of her own vlogs that she was in the process of planning. I just wish she didn’t admit that she knew it was going to happen on film.
Everyone always says they wish YouTubers were more honest, and that’s what she was doing. I’m actually glad that she posted that video. I had a feeling before I got engaged. When you’ve been with someone for a long time and share bank accounts, it’s not that hard to figure out. Her posting that video made her more relatable, but that’s just my opinion.

Return to “OKBaby”