The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

mormonts
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by mormonts »

baskinrobbins wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:14 am I have a hard time watching videos about pregnancy complications, can someone just confirm this is clickbait garbage so I don’t have to bother?
It's clickbait. She very casually mentioned something about her placenta looking low, but I personally do not know enough about pregnancy to say if that's a big deal. She didn't seem concerned.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Does Sam expect the guests at the cabin to go chop their own wood? He is planning on gluing down the pile by the fireplace and the massive pile in the back (which is probably crawling in bugs) has signs all over it saying do not touch. People also can't touch any of the junk he has on the walls. It's like he thinks his garage sale junk has any value. If Nia's guitar is so sentimental, why the hell is he hanging it on the wall of the cabin they rent out anyway.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

What's the point of having wood beside of a fireplace if you don't want anyone to burn it? There is so much JUNK all over that cabin. None of it makes sense.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

flightlessbird wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:18 pm What's the point of having wood beside of a fireplace if you don't want anyone to burn it? There is so much JUNK all over that cabin. None of it makes sense.
I get the feeling that Sam does not want to rent out the cabin, I think he wants it all to himself, so he can go whenever he feels like it, to get away from the family. I am sure Nia had to put her foot down and insist they rent it, cause they need the income.

Yes, Sam needs to quit "decorating" (putting up junk all over the walls) it is looking like a bad junk store, and why leave Nias guitar there if it means that much to her/you? I think they think that renters will treat the cabin like their own, some will, some won't.......I mean I want to rent it, just to burn the wood next to the stove LOL. I mean you have a wood burning stove in the cabin, with stacked wood right next to it, and you expect people to not use it....ridiculous.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Sam's an idiot. Nia's an idiot. They are all idiots!
Their vlogs are soooo boring! Noboday wants to watch a bunch of church goers siting at a park......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Nice masks, by the way!

Sam is going crazy at home. I can't wait to watch him have a panic attack when the baby gets here. It should be fun to watch him lose his shit.

How much does it cost to rent the cabin? Does anyone know?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

$438 a night. Why are they going through a cabin rental place when it can be rented straight from them? They're paying these people to put the cabin on websites or what?
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/44405621?s ... M15T9ppFxN
baskinrobbins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by baskinrobbins »

flightlessbird wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:30 pm $438 a night. Why are they going through a cabin rental place when it can be rented straight from them? They're paying these people to put the cabin on websites or what?
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/44405621?s ... M15T9ppFxN
They pay for someone else to handle “marketing, photography, writing the listing, updating the listing, observing market trends, cleaning, maintenance, pre-stay walkthroughs, or in-person visits for any issues that arise during a guest’s stay.”

There’s a lot of competition around there, they’d never make money if they tried going around the websites. But anyway other than that it’s Basically so they don’t have to live there. Mostly cleaning, maintenance and problems. They cant keep their own house clean, makes sense they’d have to hire someone!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

If I'm looking at the reservation form, they have so many bookings!

It's hard to believe since all the "add on" costs are soooo expensive!
baskinrobbins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by baskinrobbins »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:02 am If I'm looking at the reservation form, they have so many bookings!

Yeah I truly don’t get it. Must be a dallas thing.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:02 am If I'm looking at the reservation form, they have so many bookings!

I don’t believe they’re fully booked through 2023. That’s likely just Airbnb making those dates unavailable due to the uncertainty of the following years. I’d argue most, if not all, of the dates they have booked this year are either for themselves or for family or friends. That’s all that ever seems to visit the cabin.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Looooooong overdue thread, ladies! viewtopic.php?f=230&t=16507

Return to “Sam and Nia”