The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Nia is homeschooling and she says "guyses"? I don't even know why yo would spell this. Sad.

Sam, spare us the gushing about Nia...we know it's all fake.....gag!

Did Sam really give his wife a GIFT CARD for her birthday??? OMG, that is ridiculous!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Liz_444 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:25 pm Nia is homeschooling and she says "guyses"? I don't even know why yo would spell this. Sad.

Did Sam really give his wife a GIFT CARD for her birthday??? OMG, that is ridiculous!

Sam has always been really cheap when it comes to Nia, I mean he could not take each kid out to shop for Nia, compare this to what he gets for his family at birthdays and Christmas. They both are so fake with their praise of each other.
So another day of no homeschooling...off for Nias birthday, these kids are going to be so illiterate, too bad Texas has no rules for homeschooling, they will never be able to keep up if they ever go back to school.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

I definitely think they ran out of money for the private school. When they were in the process of buying their current house they went and checked out the public school nearby and that's where the kids were supposed to go. They said it was bc the private school was going to be too far away but I think the money was the real reason. The kids would have been so much better off in public school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cat007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cat007 »

1finn wrote:
Liz_444 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:25 pm Nia is homeschooling and she says "guyses"? I don't even know why yo would spell this. Sad.

Sam has always been really cheap when it comes to Nia, I mean he could not take each kid out to shop for Nia, compare this to what he gets for his family at birthdays and Christmas. They both are so fake with their praise of each other.
So another day of no homeschooling...off for Nias birthday, these kids are going to be so illiterate, too bad Texas has no rules for homeschooling, they will never be able to keep up if they ever go back to school.
The gift card made it seem SOOO last minute and un-thoughtful.. he could have really just wrote a sweet little note with a fake coupon thing saying “valid for one shopping spree” or something, or a letter to her saying he wants to take her out shopping for the day to show how much he appreciates her. Anything other than $150 on a gift card to a store that you’re gonna make her go to alone and she could damn well go to anyway anytime she wants..
Even her friends did something genuine and thoughtful for her /:

Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

Cat007 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:26 am
1finn wrote:

The gift card made it seem SOOO last minute and un-thoughtful.. he could have really just wrote a sweet little note with a fake coupon thing saying “valid for one shopping spree” or something, or a letter to her saying he wants to take her out shopping for the day to show how much he appreciates her. Anything other than $150 on a gift card to a store that you’re gonna make her go to alone and she could damn well go to anyway anytime she wants..
Even her friends did something genuine and thoughtful for her /:

Sam checked out long ago. The cabin in Oklahoma was his escape. Makes me wonder if this "surprise" baby was an attempt by Nia to save her marriage? Sam has seemed so distant from Nia since their vowel renewal.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

I have the perfect crossover....have them go on the Supernanny.......you know she would put them in their place, but you know Sam would just not take anything she had to say to heart, since he does not believe any professionals................but it would be fun to watch them trying to justify their parenting. Just a thought.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

1finn wrote:I have the perfect crossover....have them go on the Supernanny.......you know she would put them in their place, but you know Sam would just not take anything she had to say to heart, since he does not believe any professionals................but it would be fun to watch them trying to justify their parenting. Just a thought.
Oh, Sam would get all offended by Nanny Jo. I can't even imagine how he would react. She doesn't pull any punches, and you know she would be telling Sam he needs to step up and help out instead of sleeping in until noon and acting like taking care of the kids is "women's work".
The only downside is that they would probably get subscribers from it, but they wouldn't last once they saw that Sam didn't take any of Nanny Jo's advice to heart.
And besides, to get on Super Nanny, you have to admit that you're overwhelmed and your kids are out of control.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

The acting in the birthday video was so over the top it was unwatchable at parts. He literally made breakfast and a dessert, something she does every day, and Nia was gushing like he solved a world crisis. This marriage is so obviously in trouble. If you have to fake happiness just for your husband's sake on your own birthday you need to get the hell out of their.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Sams great revelation.............everyone pee outside.......I didn't think they could get anymore "white trash", but then Sam opens his mouth.

And another no homeschool day, maybe Nia is waiting for the new baby to be born, then she can "teach" them all at once....LOL

Sam should be quite embarrassed after what Nias friends did for her, the lawn art, and he did a gift card...................
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Just watched the video where Abram throws an outrageous tantrum and continues to scream and cry as he knocks down the chairs. Symphony is grounded because she was rude to her siblings, but Abram taking out a patio set is just an average Tuesday for the Raders.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Why doesn't Symphony have her glasses anymore?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Oh, fuck off Nia lmao. The two are not comparable at all and it’s genuinely disgusting that you would compare the loss of thousands of innocent lives to the "hate" comments you get for genuine reasons.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

mormonts wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:00 am Oh, fuck off Nia lmao. The two are not comparable at all and it’s genuinely disgusting that you would compare the loss of thousands of innocent lives to the "hate" comments you get for genuine reasons.
Nia, before you start talking about "hate", maybe get some help for your young son and worthless lazy husband of yours. Praying and sprinkling oils on them won't help, btw.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sam does not understand Nia whatsoever. She has been so nauseous and tired she barely leaves the house lately and told her group of friends all she wanted for her birthday was to stay home and rest. What does Sam do? Throws a big surprise party with all of his family that Nia will be forced to clean up once it is over. Sam couldn't even tidy up the yard a little knowing they were having all those people over? You could read the disappointment in Nia's face the entire time.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Liz_444 wrote:
mormonts wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:00 am Oh, fuck off Nia lmao. The two are not comparable at all and it’s genuinely disgusting that you would compare the loss of thousands of innocent lives to the "hate" comments you get for genuine reasons.
Nia, before you start talking about "hate", maybe get some help for your young son and worthless lazy husband of yours. Praying and sprinkling oils on them won't help, btw.
Exactly! And she's talking about acting out in anger. Does she not see how much Abram does that?! That boy needs some serious help.

Daisygirl500

Unread post by Daisygirl500 »

I haven’t watched Sam and Nia in months I was just scrolling through Instagram when I saw her stupid ass post about 9/11 I had to reply.
I just wish I was a little more meaner. I don’t believe her apology. What do you guys think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Nia's 9/11 post was next level.

I've never homeschooled or been homeschooled. Are there still state tests that the kids have to take?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

usernamessuck wrote:Nia's 9/11 post was next level.

I've never homeschooled or been homeschooled. Are there still state tests that the kids have to take?
It varies from state to state. I don't know about Texas, but Utah, where so many vloggers are, has virtually no oversight. All you need to do is file an affidavits with the state with your intention to homeschool, and you can teach whatever you want. No tests, nothing to make sure your children are being even minimally educated. You can teach basket weaving and fly fishing if you like. Other states require testing and that you actually have a curriculum.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

If Nia wanted to post another whiny rant about the hate comments they get, whatever. The fact that she disrespectfully tied that to 9/11 is just sick. Her apology video isn't even an apology. She just insults people further by saying they must not have understood her.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Sam, shut the F up about the money you got from your books....that is how reselling books works.

Telling us over and over how "cute" your kids are.....you usually say this when you are irritated at them...lol!

What is up with Sam's mother?? She was looks like she is in a drug induced daze, and don't get me started on her stupid purple hair!!

Who brings SOUP to a surprise birthday part dinner?? Why not hamburgers or ribs?? Who brings soup???

Sam, NOBODY cares about your new book and your lectures about religion. You are such a hypocrite.....do as I PREACH, not as I DO....LOL....WHAT A JOKE!

Return to “Sam and Nia”