The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He and Nia are the classic hypocritical "Christians". Make me so angry. They probably think Jesus was blonde with blue eyes. And the thought "what would Jesus do?" has never crossed their minds. My favorite is when "Christian" vloggers post about humility. Your "Hot Parents" lip syncing video-- how humble is that? Posting your life online for money? Not exactly self-deprecating. Signing up for a website designed for people who want to cheat on their spouses? That doesn't even fall in line with Old Testament rules. Grifting people for some non-existent charity?
I could go on, but there are only 24 hours in a day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I don't know about the Netflix drama to comment on whether or not Nia is justified. I don't even know what the movie is about tbh.

However, the way she thanks Sam for "leading their family" anytime big decisions like cancelling Netflix happens irks me nerves. First of all, something like that should be a discussion and joint decision as a couple. Second, if the only thing Sam does for your family is dictate what media you can and cannot consume, that's not leading the family. Nia leads the family more than Sam. She needs to learn the difference between "lead" and "control."

Even if there was a joint discussion, there is no reason for Nia to thank Sam as if he single handedly made that call. That's what leads me to believe Sam cancelled their account and then told her about it.

I can't remember when this has happened before, but there was another time when the made some unpopular decision for their family and Nia thanked Sam "leading and protecting their family"
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

sampaulphoto:
For the sake of the future of our children delete Netflix. If anything remotely close to Cuties was posted on YouTube the channel would be banned.

Oh, you mean like constantly showing your children in only their underwear and naked in the bathtub Sam?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

1finn wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:25 pm I have the perfect crossover....have them go on the Supernanny.......you know she would put them in their place, but you know Sam would just not take anything she had to say to heart, since he does not believe any professionals................but it would be fun to watch them trying to justify their parenting. Just a thought.
When they decided to not watch the Superbowl, halftime show......

Just Nia going off on her high horse, I have no intention of watching the program, but I have no intention of cancelling Netflix, I mean there are 1000s of shows I have no intention of watching......just Nia "judging" again. I guess Christians can judge all they want, but everyone else can't have an opinion, or they are haters.

Such a laugh with Nia, when they are constantly showing their kids in their underwear, with the girls not wearing tops (not sure of what age a girl should be wearing a top) showing Abram on the toilet peeing (reported that one).

Yes, Nia thanking Sam is just gross, when he is the one posting their kids in many states of undress.

Just thinking that on a vlog a while ago, Sam thanked Nia for doing all the work on "his" oil business, not sure if she is the one doing all the posting on his Insta pages too, cause ya know he is a lazy lazy lazy person.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

The Netflix discussion is something else entirely and the backlash actually justified based on what I’ve heard. However, when it comes to discussing the exploitation of children, I feel like family vloggers like Sam and Nia don’t get a say in it unless they’re going to remove their children from their vlogs. Child exploitation isn’t just about the most extreme things. They exploit their children every time they show things like their kids in their underwear, in the bathtub, Abram’s angry outbursts, their children hurt or crying, Nia’s shit about Symphony “becoming a woman”, etc. They make money off of these moments, or at least they did in the past.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's so dumb to me that they got rid of ALL of their baby stuff. Juliet is barely five (four?), and they obviously weren't using birth control. You are WELL within the range of having more children. So hang on to the big stuff.

It's just tasteless to me to have a registry for a fourth baby. (Granted I'm also opposed these baby "sprinkles" that people have been doing as well)
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

One day after his post blasting Netflix, Sam uploads a video with Juliet in only her underwear for almost the entire vlog.

Also, master chef Nia managed to burn pop tarts.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

mandy88 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:25 pm One day after his post blasting Netflix, Sam uploads a video with Juliet in only her underwear for almost the entire vlog.

Also, master chef Nia managed to burn pop tarts.
I wish more people would report their videos. YouTube said to report it under "child abuse". Stop the video at the exact time stamp that they show something inappropriate and then click "report video". After this, click on "child abuse" and state why you are reporting them.

I don't understand why TY won't do anything about this since it's almost every video!!

Sam, you were an idiot in today's vlog. Sending your kids across the street (we KNOW you told them to do this!) just so you can have a viral video??
Give it up, nobody gives a crap about you and your kids.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

lmmomSD wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:Nia's 9/11 post was next level.

I've never homeschooled or been homeschooled. Are there still state tests that the kids have to take?
It varies from state to state. I don't know about Texas, but Utah, where so many vloggers are, has virtually no oversight. All you need to do is file an affidavits with the state with your intention to homeschool, and you can teach whatever you want. No tests, nothing to make sure your children are being even minimally educated. You can teach basket weaving and fly fishing if you like. Other states require testing and that you actually have a curriculum.

Texas is similar with no oversight. They don't even require a notice of intent unless your kids were previously in public school. I feel sorry for those kids, they're gonna be way behind when/if they end up going back to school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cat007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cat007 »

Today’s video did not sit well with me at all. Don’t get me wrong, they aren’t my kids and everyone parents differently so it’s not my place to tell her what she should and shouldn’t be mad at her kids over... but going inside of the house to get towels while they were wet from the pool? You have hardwood floor, for one, miss Nia so it’s not like you had a soaking wet carpet or something, also Symphony tried to mention (before Nia cuts her off) that she wasn’t nearby so they didn’t think to ask her to get them towels and went in themselves. She continues to invalidate symphony’s feelings after cutting her off, by telling her she should *smile* because Abram and Juliet were.. well yeah, you didn’t just tell them their very valid statement was invalid and that they had an unnecessary attitude that was honestly totally called for imo. She’s a tween! The girl is becoming a woman and you’re gonna drive her away sooooo fast, Nia. This is how girls lose relationships with their moms as they get older!
What is the point of filming disciplining your kids? Especially your soon to be teenager that will one day make friends that watch these videos and could likely hound on her for them. You punish them by making them clean up the outdoors YOUR husband is too lazy to because they walked in the house while wet with...water..? She obviously knew it wasn’t that big of a deal when she proceeded to randomly monologue about her uncle as the kids are cleaning behind her.

I can’t stand this woman (: she needs to stop procreating.

JanMarMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanMarMom »

Cat007 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:46 pm Today’s video did not sit well with me at all. Don’t get me wrong, they aren’t my kids and everyone parents differently so it’s not my place to tell her what she should and shouldn’t be mad at her kids over... but going inside of the house to get towels while they were wet from the pool? You have hardwood floor, for one, miss Nia so it’s not like you had a soaking wet carpet or something, also Symphony tried to mention (before Nia cuts her off) that she wasn’t nearby so they didn’t think to ask her to get them towels and went in themselves. She continues to invalidate symphony’s feelings after cutting her off, by telling her she should *smile* because Abram and Juliet were.. well yeah, you didn’t just tell them their very valid statement was invalid and that they had an unnecessary attitude that was honestly totally called for imo. She’s a tween! The girl is becoming a woman and you’re gonna drive her away sooooo fast, Nia. This is how girls lose relationships with their moms as they get older!
What is the point of filming disciplining your kids? Especially your soon to be teenager that will one day make friends that watch these videos and could likely hound on her for them. You punish them by making them clean up the outdoors YOUR husband is too lazy to because they walked in the house while wet with...water..? She obviously knew it wasn’t that big of a deal when she proceeded to randomly monologue about her uncle as the kids are cleaning behind her.

I can’t stand this woman (: she needs to stop procreating.

I don’t normally watch, but I watched for this part after I read this. My heart broke for Symphony. She is way tougher on her than the other two and that’s the best way to break down her spirits. And to film it made it even worse.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Guaranteed that if Symphony was smiling she would have been reprimanded for not taking the situation seriously. Nia will choose the most random moment to get upset with the kids and then gives herself a pat on the back for being a great mom. Symphony has been filmed since she can remember, has 2 bratty siblings who get away with murder while she takes all the blame, have parents who ignore her due to selfishness and laziness, and she has no friends who she can even vent to about any of this. Even when they do enroll her in classes, she takes on the responsibilities of looking after her siblings so Sam and Nia can go do their own thing rather than talk to kids her own age. If this isn't leading to an out of control teenager than I don't know what is. I really do feel for Symphony because she's entering some pretty tough years and I cannot imagine her getting any help from "my husband's happiness comes before my kids" Nia.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't even know if Symphony would vent even if she had friends. These poor YouTube kids don't even know that their lives aren't normal. Or if not "normal", at least not the way most families live. That's part of what makes it so sad to me.

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Abram has been getting into fights and pushing down the little boy next door. Instead of Sam or Nia getting off their asses and supervising, they just let him decide when he has had enough of tormenting the 4 year old and let him come home on his own.

What is Sam's strange obsession with dead things? He now has 3 deer heads, 2 ducks, and a bobcat with a squirrel in its mouth all hanging on the walls of the living space. It's odd and beyond tacky. Putting deer feeders all around his property so he can just shoot them on the spot isn't hunting. It's cowardly and lazy.
Cat007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cat007 »

Awww nia is it funny you forgot to include symphony when filming the thank you video for Katie and made her cry? Even hard-ass Sam was trying to comfort her when she was upset, and Nia is over there giving him dirty looks like she’s a teenager who’s in an argument with her little sister.. “she can talk to mommy respectfully” Nia you can’t expect respect where it’s not given, I’m sorry. I get your child should not feel they can speak to you any way they please...but when you constantly invalidate their feelings, put them in awkward/embarrassing positions, exploit their meltdowns and punishments, etc... it’s a lot to expect them to be 100% respectful and calm all the time when communicating their emotions to you. They aren’t normal kids.. and you can only blame yourselves for that.

Honestly I cannot help but think she feels in competition with Symphony for Sam’s love or something, being that she’s the oldest girl. I don’t get why else she is so... almost PETTY, to her 12(?) year old, but not the younger girl and middle boy.
It’s gross and it’s getting to a point I can’t even hate watch anymore. As symphony gets older, Nia gets more intolerable.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If there is jealousy, Sam totally contributed to it with his filming "daddy daughter dates". Maybe I'm weird, but although I think it's great for dads to spend time with their daughters, calling it a "date" isn't right.

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

The cabin isn’t a Cracker Barrel. Why does he insist on nailing all that garage sale crap to the walls??? It looks awful.

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Home girl is really gonna complain about stress on a sponsored trip....WOOOOOW
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I wish everyone would report their video from yesterday (dental appt). Abram was not only in just his underwear, he was clutching his penis!!

You don't have to watch the whole vlog. It happened at 9:33.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I can't get over how stupid they are!! So, Nia expected Juliette to be "excited" about leaving with a STRANGER to go on some outings??? The child is what.....4 years old??? Good grief! Nothing like setting up your child to go with strangers when they ask!! How about you let her spend a few days with both of you before you expect her to LEAVE with a STRANGER!!! OMG, is she brain dead??? Nia's happy she went after the stranger bribed her with food....I just can't with this woman!

What is it with YT parents calling their PRESCHOOL children TODDLERS?? A toddler is a child under the age of THREE.

Nia, your vlogs are exhausting to watch....not everything is SO FRIGGEN EXCITING!!! You know the kids are coached when one of them said they 'loved stairs" when they were going up the stairs.....face it, life can be boring, and going to the dentist is just one of those mundane chores.

Also, it's not fair that Abram has to go last for everything just because he's a boy. They're children!

Sam, you need a trellis for your cucumbers. That pot is WAY too small.

Return to “Sam and Nia”