GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

Unread post by gram3 »

Snarkmeister wrote:
Abbiedownunder wrote:I vaguely remember reading somewhere that she was engaged to someone else and broke it off to get back with Tyler. Anyone else remember that?
I remember that too, but it was around the same time that they were giving very different stories about their dating history. I suspect that the previous engagement was a lie because they were getting heat about the age difference and criminal aspect of their early relationship. If, for some reason, she really was with Tytard at 13, was engaged to some other guy before the age of 18, and then became engaged and planned a wedding with tytheknotbeforeshecomestohersenses, them she was certainly a precocious one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooooh, that was a good laugh. DumbDashley and precocious - kind of an oxymoron.
Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

Snarkmeister wrote:
Abbiedownunder wrote:I vaguely remember reading somewhere that she was engaged to someone else and broke it off to get back with Tyler. Anyone else remember that?
I remember that too, but it was around the same time that they were giving very different stories about their dating history. I suspect that the previous engagement was a lie because they were getting heat about the age difference and criminal aspect of their early relationship. If, for some reason, she really was with Tytard at 13, was engaged to some other guy before the age of 18, and then became engaged and planned a wedding with tytheknotbeforeshecomestohersenses, them she was certainly a precocious one.

Apparently I typed too slow because you all beat me to it! ;)

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Okay... I'm calling it... Time of death for this thread will be in approximately 3 hours. 1:00 am EST. I'd usually let it go longer but the way this thread is moving, if I wait till morning we'll be on page 50, haha! Plus the title suggestion thread has been getting a lot of traffic. Go make your voices heard now before it's too late for the next thread!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Comment from Bigs vlog today:

11 minutes ago Watch what u say the haters are going to hate on u on their crazy blog site! Lol u guys r amazing screw the haters keep calling ur kids studs keep spoiling you kids cause U LOVE THEM! Lol just found that site where people talk crap about all family bloggers but to me it’s pure comedy!!! Keep doing what your doing!!!
Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

gram3 wrote:
Snarkmeister wrote:

Ooooh, that was a good laugh. DumbDashley and precocious - kind of an oxymoron.
I was looking for a nice way to say w%ore

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

The comments on YT saying fatboy is the best husband make me want to fucking puke. Do the best husbands talk late at night to little girls and invite them over to sleep there? Do the best husbands have private chats with little girls? Do the best husbands send kissing & heart emojis to little girls? Do the best husbands tell little girls he loves them? What the actual fuck people? Get your heads out of your asses. No matter how they try to delete the comments or make it look like he is so great, he is fucking sick and he fucked up so bad. This is not going to go away anytime soon.
Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote:The comments on YT saying fatboy is the best husband make me want to fucking puke. Do the best husbands talk late at night to little girls and invite them over to sleep there? Do the best husbands have private chats with little girls? Do the best husbands send kissing & heart emojis to little girls? Do the best husbands tell little girls he loves them? What the actual fuck people? Get your heads out of your asses. No matter how they try to delete the comments or make it look like he is so great, he is fucking sick and he fucked up so bad. This is not going to go away anytime soon.
Even if none of that happened, he is a terrible, lazy, unattractive, unintelligent, controlling, and disgusting man. He would be a nightmare to be married to.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

gram3 wrote:Comment from Bigs vlog today:

11 minutes ago Watch what u say the haters are going to hate on u on their crazy blog site! Lol u guys r amazing screw the haters keep calling ur kids studs keep spoiling you kids cause U LOVE THEM! Lol just found that site where people talk crap about all family bloggers but to me it’s pure comedy!!! Keep doing what your doing!!!
KAD MENTALITY.....
Watch what you say, but keep saying what you're saying.

Glad we can provide some entertainment for them. Shall we take a bow sissies?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

gram3 wrote:Comment from Bigs vlog today:

I’m sure the Bigheads are well aware of this site. He’s likely googled his name a time or 2 because he’s full of himself. Google is a funny thing. Especially when he appears to have some of his own skeletons.

Unread post by Guest »

He makes out as though it is so innocent.. My ex husband was also hiding talking to women (some barely 18.. and he was 35 at the time) on the internet late at night. He ended up meeting up with many of them. I didn’t know this was going on but in hindsight there were many warning signs. He is now my ex for a reason. I see so many similarities between him and Tyson. Ashley shouldn’t be ignoring these warning signs.

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

My thoughts are that if this was all as innocent as he claims, then he would have no issue with it. He would post some of the chats and almost laugh it off. That's what makes me so suspicious. He would be answering people's questions in a light way and addressing all the naysayers. The secrecy, deleting comments and bad mouthing people making comments just proves to me he knows he is doing the wrong thing.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

My thoughts are that if this was all as innocent as he claims, then he would have no issue with it. He would post some of the chats and almost laugh it off. That's what makes me so suspicious. He would be answering people's questions in a light way and addressing all the naysayers. The secrecy, deleting comments and bad mouthing people making comments just proves to me he knows he is doing the wrong thing.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So sorry, it kept telling me it hadn't gone through.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Abbiedownunder wrote:My thoughts are that if this was all as innocent as he claims, then he would have no issue with it. He would post some of the chats and almost laugh it off. That's what makes me so suspicious. He would be answering people's questions in a light way and addressing all the naysayers. The secrecy, deleting comments and bad mouthing people making comments just proves to me he knows he is doing the wrong thing.

What got me, besides actually seeing the screenshots and him watching their social media accounts like a hawk, deleting every comment regarding it & liking every other comment on there so quick, was the little teenyboppers coming to his defense yesterday then hurrying up and deleting their comments plus making their IG accounts private. Then his comment today admitting it then deleting that as well. It all points to someone who is definitely guilty of something.

How can he explain the private chats with these girls late at night? I looked today after reading that persons comments on Bingdings YT and sure enough there it is, after 10 & 11:00. Why is a grown man texting little girls that late?
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

Mervellla wrote:
BlahBlahBlah wrote:A couple of the preteen fangirls editors have posted a “Editors deserve more” photo.

Deserve what? They streal picture of other people children and add music to them. What do they think they deserve? A union?
I wondered if maybe they didn’t mean they deserved better treatment from the Gardners?

I’m sure Tyson blamed them and now they’re all hurt. Typical power play

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4a915c.png[/img]

Can someone please explain... is you know who STILL in a chat/message thing titled “love you gals”???

Unread post by Guest »

UnicornSnark wrote:
Can someone please explain... is you know who STILL in a chat/message thing titled “love you gals”???

I can't see the image posted here. But I saw it on the "fan account" IG page. It appeared to be two people in one room.

(Moderator please erase that if I said too much)

MOD EDIT - no prob, I fixed it for you, lol
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 650184.jpg[/img]

I just don’t know what to say...... it was a pic of one of the girls alone so I couldn’t post the pic...

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Cos hes a dirty perve. Pervy steve is obviously grooming tubby to be his understudy.

They all just give me the heebie jeebies. Its a bloody great shame that noone in those four girls extended family sees whats going on like us “haters” do, I am by far from a perfect mother - but I can see the development delays, emotional abuse, lack of decent food, the excess sugar, etc etc.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

UnicornSnark wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4a915c.png[/img]

It appears that this whacko fan girl is posting screenshots of when people view her DMs. It looks like it was the other person in the group chat that responded. Not Tyson.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”