Conor and Brittany Polyamorous Couple that is pregnant

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Momto3boys »

This couple is OUT there.. They are in an open relationship and just got pregnant with their first child. Maybe I am old fashion but I dont think this is the greatest enviroment to grow up in They hardly shower and they look unkept to me but hey what ever fancies your boat I guess
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Yessss! I was hoping they’d end up on her. I didn’t realize they had so many effing channels.

I found their sex ed videos interesting, I was actually liking them. Then I saw both their personal channels :|

Her and the dreads.... gross.

They both don’t really work, are nomadic.

Oh and they won’t vaccinate but she won’t even take a pregnancy test to confirm the pregnancy! They are having NO medical intervention.

This is a disaster waiting to happen. They’re like a more delusional Corbin and Kelsey haha

Oh and they don’t shower much I don’t think. Do not use soap and do not wash their hair. Super disgusting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Belladonna
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Conor and Brittany Polyamorous Couple that is pregnant

Unread post by Belladonna »

LOL, I stumbled across them on yt and my thoughts are basically the same as OP and Previous post.

They look so greasy :? They probably smell awful :barf: The fact they have sex with multiple people just makes it that much grosser :| I hope they at least wash themselves with actual soap after those activities. YIKES. And one of their recent videos is about anal sex :-| :| ..If they don't use soap regarding that either.. then wow. JUST WOW. Not once in the video do they touch on the importance of hygiene before and after anal sex. There's no way they don't have warty pubes :shock:

I personally can't wrap my head around their lifestyle. To each their own, I suppose :? But the whole not vaccinating their children and her still fucking other people while she's pregnant is just fucked up to me.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Oh hooray! Other people who think these two are getting worse as they go along. I really hope she's not pregnant. People this looney should not breed.

They do look like they smell bad!
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Just went and looked up their channel. Dude looks like he wants to be Jason Momoa soo bad.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

if they really are pregnant, I hope that nothing bad happens to that poor baby. They are woefully ignorant of everything that could go wrong.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Brittany should be about ready to blow any day now. Who's waiting for the train wreck?
MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MollyAnneDenver »

It is going to be a HUGE train wreak. They seem overly fake - there is NO way she is going to be okay with being home with a crying baby while he is off screwing another chick. It might have been okay without a kid BUT adding a child changes EVERYTHING.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

I'm curious whether there are polyamorous couples where both are really, really okay with the open relationship. I think a lot pretend to be "cool" with it, but I think it causes a deep hurt to not be enough for somebody.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

MollyAnneDenver wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:43 pm It is going to be a HUGE train wreak. They seem overly fake - there is NO way she is going to be okay with being home with a crying baby while he is off screwing another chick. It might have been okay without a kid BUT adding a child changes EVERYTHING.

EXACTLY! She'll be changing her tune real quick!
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

WELL, she popped two days ago. At home just Conor and her. Baby is named Ilya, so maybe a girl? Over 7 lbs, so that's good. Everyone looks to have survived.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

smarlo wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:55 pm WELL, she popped two days ago. At home just Conor and her. Baby is named Ilya, so maybe a girl? Over 7 lbs, so that's good. Everyone looks to have survived.
I had wondered if they were going to be incredibly irresponsible and do an unattended homebirth. Glad things turned out okay.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

OldHag wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:37 pm
smarlo wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:55 pm WELL, she popped two days ago. At home just Conor and her. Baby is named Ilya, so maybe a girl? Over 7 lbs, so that's good. Everyone looks to have survived.
I had wondered if they were going to be incredibly irresponsible and do an unattended homebirth. Glad things turned out okay.

So are they not saying if the baby is a boy or girl? They keep calling the baby “they”.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

it looks that way. I'm sure there will be some naked baby pics to follow, so we'll find out eventually!
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

lynnd wrote:
OldHag wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:37 pm

So are they not saying if the baby is a boy or girl? They keep calling the baby “they”.
That's funny. I was thinking it was a boy. Ilya is a boy name here so I guess it's gender neutral.
I'm all for raising your kids without gender biases but I do feel like you should call them by their pronoun they were born with. They can later on change it if they want, but most kids grow up to be happy with their gender and feeling like their 'birth' gender so...

PS. I'm sorry if I worded it wrong. I really don't know the correct terminology, and English isn't my mothertongue.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Brittany mentioned how she's had very little sleep, and Conor jumps in with yeah WE haven't slept much. Conor, I bet since the baby usually wants to nurse 24/7 at first, you have managed to rest more than Brittany. He strikes me as a selfish lover, ha. Like he'd want you to hold him while he cries about his circumcision trauma.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minniemouse99 »

Eeewwww they are both such grease balls. Their hygiene probably sucks considering they look the way they do 😩

I get being minimal and all, but who on earth is attracted to this?!!!!! 😒
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Her home birth video comes out today. I want to check it out.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

minniemouse99 wrote:Eeewwww they are both such grease balls. Their hygiene probably sucks considering they look the way they do Image

I get being minimal and all, but who on earth is attracted to this?!!!!! Image
They don’t use any soap I don’t think. I know they don’t use shampoo ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

smarlo wrote:Her home birth video comes out today. I want to check it out.

I watched it and Ilya is a boy, which is what I had guessed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”