• Advertisement

Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Re: Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Postby freshbalsam » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:51 am

Those stockings are so ugly. I can’t believe she bought 6 new ones, she must’ve spent easily $100 on stockings alone. My family has simple stockings embroidered with their names.

I love how she complains outta her ass how she doesn’t know how she’s still standing between moving with 4 kids during the holidays when every single part of that sentence was entirely her choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby herebcofbritney » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:04 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181208/f47333dcbae1e0bbd9e4ff1dcb393769.jpg[/img]

Are you forgetting the fucking unnecessary 2 story house you heartless bitch?
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper

Postby angelfire89 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:06 pm

freshbalsam wrote:Those stockings are so ugly. I can’t believe she bought 6 new ones, she must’ve spent easily $100 on stockings alone. My family has simple stockings embroidered with their names.

I love how she complains outta her ass how she doesn’t know how she’s still standing between moving with 4 kids during the holidays when every single part of that sentence was entirely her choice.

My whole (extended) family has matching stockings but that’s because my grandma has been crochetting them for every family member (every time someone get married or a baby is born, she makes one) for years. My husband just got his 2 Xmas ago. I’ll never understand going out and buying generic store bought ones. Just more consumerism instead of family.
angelfire89
Gossiper

Postby damneaFrance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:49 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181208/f47333dcbae1e0bbd9e4ff1dcb393769.jpg[/img]

And the lack of physical and occupational therapy he NEEDS !

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
damneaFrance
Amateur

Postby LordoftheSnark » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Stockings really do last a long time, like even my dog's stocking has lasted for years and we got it at PetSmart for $3. My family did lose some Christmas stuff including stockings during a burst pipe issue, but that was the only reason we replaced the stockings was because they were getting moldy and nasty from being exposed to the burst pipe. We've now had our stockings for 14 years.
LordoftheSnark
Amateur

Postby herebcofbritney » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:01 pm

damneaFrance wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181208/f47333dcbae1e0bbd9e4ff1dcb393769.jpg[/img]

Exactly. She’s doing the bare minimum idc what anyone says. If my son had this issue I wouldn’t even be listing shit that I do for him. Sounds like she’s trying to brag to make herself look better and like she does a lot but it’s the kid she made and passed DMD down to. She should be doing this without ass pats.
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper

Postby 131618 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:08 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:
damneaFrance wrote:

Exactly. She’s doing the bare minimum idc what anyone says. If my son had this issue I wouldn’t even be listing shit that I do for him. Sounds like she’s trying to brag to make herself look better and like she does a lot but it’s the kid she made and passed DMD down to. She should be doing this without ass pats.
When you'd go the end of the earth for him but can't take him to Disney World while he can still fully enjoy it...

And you keep opening your legs and popping out babies that take your attention away from him...

Yeah, wow, you absolute MARTYR, Brittany.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Gossiper

Postby honeybear » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:09 pm

also if she was doing everything she could for nolan, it would be OBVIOUS and the question about whether or not she’s doing enough wouldn’t even come up.

no offence but picking up the phone to call doctors really isn’t that groundbreaking or hard. she’s home all day anyway. i can manage to do the same things and i have a 9-5 office job! she is doing nothing to preserve his energy or give him experiences. so sad.

she can barely even decorate cookies with the kids because she’s too busy with the house

honeybear
Gossiper

Postby quietmouse » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:45 pm

No Brit your not ignoring Nolan's condition just delaying the inevitable when YOUR life is OVER. In the future Nolan will need tons of medical apts and public school teachers will not let you get away with the bare minimum. One day he will need pt, ot, respiratory therapy, wheelchair bound with a heavy oxygen tank and will also probably need speech therapy for speech and swallowing assistance. Goodluck caring for him with all your babies alone, on days when he isn't with Ean. She is so screwed if her kids need therapy on top of Nolan or have dmd themselves.
quietmouse
Amateur

Postby quietmouse » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:45 pm

No Brit your not ignoring Nolan's condition just delaying the inevitable when YOUR life is OVER. In the future Nolan will need tons of medical apts and public school teachers will not let you get away with the bare minimum. One day he will need pt, ot, respiratory therapy, wheelchair bound with a heavy oxygen tank and will also probably need speech therapy for speech and swallowing assistance. Goodluck caring for him with all your babies alone, on days when he isn't with Ean. She is so screwed if her kids need therapy on top of Nolan or have dmd themselves.
quietmouse
Amateur

Postby luci417 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:17 pm

I read this twitter thread a while back by a disabled man who was trying to spread awareness for how the average home is basically inaccessible to him. Yeah his home is fit for differently abled people but only because he lives there and spent $$$$ on that. He basically said that most people develop disabilities in old age so why do we build our houses to be shitty to disabled people when chances are they'll have a disabled occupant at one point or another. I know Nolan can sleep downstairs but will be be able to comfortably use the bathroom to shower, socialize in common areas, etc? It's his home, things should be easy for him there.
luci417
Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:39 pm

luci417 wrote:I read this twitter thread a while back by a disabled man who was trying to spread awareness for how the average home is basically inaccessible to him. Yeah his home is fit for differently abled people but only because he lives there and spent $$$$ on that. He basically said that most people develop disabilities in old age so why do we build our houses to be shitty to disabled people when chances are they'll have a disabled occupant at one point or another. I know Nolan can sleep downstairs but will be be able to comfortably use the bathroom to shower, socialize in common areas, etc? It's his home, things should be easy for him there.

That is one of the reasons we built a ranch home and moved. My parents are 65 and super healthy. But as you get older you never know what is going to happen. At least if something happens they should be able to stay in their home. So not only is the house easier for me being disabled but it is now a home as they get older that they can stay in.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby herebcofbritney » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:44 pm

From the looks of it, poor Nolan will not have a handicap accessible bathroom downstairs. I’m not even disabled in any way and I despise the stairs in my home. I’m 24. No where near having arthritis or any other issues and yet I dread going up and down them multiple times a day.
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:From the looks of it, poor Nolan will not have a handicap accessible bathroom downstairs. I’m not even disabled in any way and I despise the stairs in my home. I’m 24. No where near having arthritis or any other issues and yet I dread going up and down them multiple times a day.
m

Well according to her he isn’t going to decline for many years and by then they will have saved to turn the garage into a bedroom and bathroom. Then you know he will be isolated from everyone else.

She could of built a nice 1.5 story like OK. There would be three bedrooms downstairs and a fourth on the second floor. That would of given her four bedrooms and still a beautiful home. She just doesn’t think at all.

Nolan is declining. He is already having heart and lung issues. Those are going to give him more problems with the stairs at first then his muscles.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby melody01010 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:23 pm

Man I just have a temporarily broken foot and have to go upstairs for a bathroom or to get food and go up 2 staircases to shower or do laundry and it totally sucks! I can't imagine what it'd be like for him with it just getting worse for the rest of his life. Especially as he gets older and realizes she did the minimum to help him. Sure she did "everything" to get it diagnosed but a week later got knocked up on purpose again and went on to ignore reality and hasn't done much more to help him such as building a totally unaccessible house for him as the DMD progresses

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
melody01010
Talker

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:31 pm

When you have a progressive illness - declines aren't linear. You don't get worse at a steady pace. You are going along fine then your kid get sick and next thing you know your child spends 3 weeks in the hospital. Waiting for insurance approval for the bath seat or the accessible toilet seat or the wheelchair...or even the oxygen concentrator takes months. They could have moved to a single story home or one with most of the living areas on the same level they just chose not to. She claims to have read a lot from other parents of sick kids but this head in the clouds it's years away I don't have to worry so why get my kid OT for his hand is fucking annoying. Poor Nolan.

How far is the garage from her bedroom? How does she plan to hear feeding pump or oxygen alarms?

Why get rid of the garage when you have to carry your kid to the car it's way easier to do it in the garage vs taking your sick child out into the cold [which makes it harder to breath].
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby Evian » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:41 pm

It blows my mind that anyone can watch Britney and admire her in anyway possible.

The non handicap accessible house was the last straw imo.

She says she did everything for him? She went to a few Dr appointment's and a couple out of town ones? Wow!!!! At this point she may as well have him sleep outside in a dog house.

If she really wanted to give him support she should have stopped having babies after she found out his diagnosis. I understand maybe you are a person that wanted 3 kids or something and we all have dreams for our own lives, but who gets knocked up instantly after a diagnosis like that? And then goes on to get knocked up again with a different guy... And has the gull to say she has done everything. Sorry I don't even think she has done the bare minimum. She has done nothing but gotten him a diagnosis.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Evian
Informer

Postby Evian » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:43 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:When you have a progressive illness - declines aren't linear. You don't get worse at a steady pace. You are going along fine then your kid get sick and next thing you know your child spends 3 weeks in the hospital. Waiting for insurance approval for the bath seat or the accessible toilet seat or the wheelchair...or even the oxygen concentrator takes months. They could have moved to a single story home or one with most of the living areas on the same level they just chose not to. She claims to have read a lot from other parents of sick kids but this head in the clouds it's years away I don't have to worry so why get my kid OT for his hand is fucking annoying. Poor Nolan.

How far is the garage from her bedroom? How does she plan to hear feeding pump or oxygen alarms?

Why get rid of the garage when you have to carry your kid to the car it's way easier to do it in the garage vs taking your sick child out into the cold [which makes it harder to breath].
Hearing about all that makes me almost feel bad for her.. and of course Nolan.. but she has her head so far up her own ass right now she can't see what is coming. It's going to be really sad.

Evian
Informer

Postby herebcofbritney » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:51 pm

Evian wrote:It blows my mind that anyone can watch Britney and admire her in anyway possible.

The non handicap accessible house was the last straw imo.

She says she did everything for him? She went to a few Dr appointment's and a couple out of town ones? Wow!!!! At this point she may as well have him sleep outside in a dog house.

If she really wanted to give him support she should have stopped having babies after she found out his diagnosis. I understand maybe you are a person that wanted 3 kids or something and we all have dreams for our own lives, but who gets knocked up instantly after a diagnosis like that? And then goes on to get knocked up again with a different guy... And has the gull to say she has done everything. Sorry I don't even think she has done the bare minimum. She has done nothing but gotten him a diagnosis.

The thing about life is you shouldn’t expect life to go as planned. If you planned on 3 children but on your second you find out you have a deadly disease you pass down...your life plan should Immediately change. Your situation changed, so bye bye baby number 3. You focus on the 2 you have already and be glad you have them. She’s just an idiot. I mean I’m 24 and I don’t live with my head so far up my ass like she does. It isn’t rocket science. Sometimes things don’t go according to plan and you adjust accordingly but not Britney.
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:52 pm

Evian wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:When you have a progressive illness - declines aren't linear. You don't get worse at a steady pace. You are going along fine then your kid get sick and next thing you know your child spends 3 weeks in the hospital. Waiting for insurance approval for the bath seat or the accessible toilet seat or the wheelchair...or even the oxygen concentrator takes months. They could have moved to a single story home or one with most of the living areas on the same level they just chose not to. She claims to have read a lot from other parents of sick kids but this head in the clouds it's years away I don't have to worry so why get my kid OT for his hand is fucking annoying. Poor Nolan.

Hearing about all that makes me almost feel bad for her.. and of course Nolan.. but she has her head so far up her own ass right now she can't see what is coming. It's going to be really sad.

I honestly think she is just pretending everything will be fine and in Brit's life this has worked. She didn't want to work while being a pregnant teen other people took care fo her. She wanted to be the SAHM Ean took care of her. YouTube took off. She immediately found another man to replace Ean. Everything has always worked out for her what she wants. So she's going to pretend it won't be as bad and that she'll magically be able to drop sixteen grand on one piece of medical equipment with no savings because he won't have more needs until they've saved money.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mspenny » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:04 pm

On reddit there’s this subreddit called AITA (am I the asshole) and one guy asked if he was the asshole because his wife is a carrier for disease and he doesn’t want to have children with her if there’s a chance they will live a horrible life. I thought of Britney instantly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mspenny
Talker

Postby staceybrax » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:10 pm

If she really cared about Nolan she would have stopped having children after she found out she is a carrier for the disease that is going to kill him. Instead she has risked the health of two more children and plans on having another one after Scarlett. She would have Nolan is every therapy possible, PT, OT, swimming. She would be making everyday special for him while he is mobile and can enjoy activities. She would be taking him to parks, the zoo, the aquarium, Disney, concerts and shows, the movies, ice skating etc. And as everyone else has said, she would have built a house that can accomodate him and his future needs. She would have made that house wheelchair accessible, wide doorways, handicap bathroom, made all the living spaces downstairs. Her grand plan is to shove him in the garage? Like he’s nothing. She makes me sick.
Oh wow you made a few phone calls. The only reason she made all those phone calls to her insurance company was because of money, not because she gives a shit about Nolan and what care he receives. He’d be eligible for a whole lot more therapy than she takes him to (which is NONE).

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:11 pm

If she really cared about Nolan she would have stopped having children after she found out she is a carrier for the disease that is going to kill him. Instead she has risked the health of two more children and plans on having another one after Scarlett. She would have Nolan is every therapy possible, PT, OT, swimming. She would be making everyday special for him while he is mobile and can enjoy activities. She would be taking him to parks, the zoo, the aquarium, Disney, concerts and shows, the movies, ice skating etc. And as everyone else has said, she would have built a house that can accomodate him and his future needs. She would have made that house wheelchair accessible, wide doorways, handicap bathroom, made all the living spaces downstairs. Her grand plan is to shove him in the garage? Like he’s nothing. She makes me sick.
Oh wow you made a few phone calls. The only reason she made all those phone calls to her insurance company was because of money, not because she gives a shit about Nolan and what care he receives. He’d be eligible for a whole lot more therapy than she takes him to (which is NONE).

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Coolbeans » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:50 pm

Brits reaction to frank saying he was going to cry when he saw the washcloths at the store was hilarious

I was organizing my sons clothes that he grew out of .. I can’t even bear to part with most of his stuff m. I don’t know how Brit just throws everything out . I don’t celebrate Christmas and even I know how sentimental ornaments and stockings can be . Even Harlow’s stuff she literally threw out everything it’s crazy. I don’t get why she got rid of all the clothes but kept carriers and slings ? Or even the halo bassinet like someone noticed in her storage at her apt .
Edited — not threw out but sold for over the price she paid for them **
Coolbeans
Amateur

Postby LilSeb1010 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Honestly I really liked Britney for the most part until her pregnancy with Harlow. I was absolutely disgusted that she would get pregnant again literal weeks after Nolan’s diagnosis. The level of selfishness it takes to keep naturally reproducing after learning something like that is unfathomable. And she’s now done it TWICE, most recently with someone she’d known for a month. How can she care so little for these human beings she’s bringing into the world?

She can’t even buy a house that’s accessible for her son and she wants to pretend that she’s parent of the year? Lol ok.

LilSeb1010
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby