Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - LightlyToasted
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13830

Previously:
-Lilia's dance school had a convention or competition
-Addelyn turned 2 (but still no birthday montage due to "someone tripping over the external hard drive")
-Jess donated a bunch of clothes and bedding and other things to victims of the California wildfires
-Jess and Chris joined her cousin Amanda and her fiance Dane in Disneyland for a joint bachelor/bachelorette gig
-The "Fam" celebrated Thanksgiving
-They bought a huge (12ft?) Christmas tree and put it up
-Addelyn's second birthday party happened
-Jess started seeing another doctor for her postpartum issues after 4 back to back pregnancies
-The outside of the house is about to be painted soon

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
gossip-gurl
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by gossip-gurl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... f7fe2d.jpg[/img]

I posted this on the previous thread seconds before this one was created so I’m posting here too loo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alicia30 »

gossip-gurl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... f7fe2d.jpg[/img]

I posted this on the previous thread seconds before this one was created so I’m posting here too loo

OMG ... 3 of them? Give one away for subs and act like she cares for the minions who got her where she is!

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Alicia30 wrote:
gossip-gurl wrote:

OMG ... 3 of them? Give one away for subs and act like she cares for the minions who got her where she is!

Wonder where the other 2 are. Thats so weird they'd send 3. But she should have had to say it in the description. Can't they get in trouble for that?
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

On her ig story shes letting Addie tell her no and I'm sure she hit (smacked) Jess to. And Jess just smiles. She's only going to get bigger Jess.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

MiloandMax wrote:On her ig story shes letting Addie tell her no and I'm sure she hit (smacked) Jess to. And Jess just smiles. She's only going to get bigger Jess.
I’m kind of torn.
Addie clearly doesn’t want to be filmed/photographed. She said no. But Messss keeps zooming back in on her.
She needs to respect that Addie said no. The kid shouldn’t be hitting though. But when she can’t articulate what she wants, hitting and screaming no is how she makes it known.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sezzajaydee wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:On her ig story shes letting Addie tell her no and I'm sure she hit (smacked) Jess to. And Jess just smiles. She's only going to get bigger Jess.
I’m kind of torn.
Addie clearly doesn’t want to be filmed/photographed. She said no. But Messss keeps zooming back in on her.
She needs to respect that Addie said no. The kid shouldn’t be hitting though. But when she can’t articulate what she wants, hitting and screaming no is how she makes it known.

Yeah I see that but it seemed by the "I feel threatened" that Jess wrote maybe Addie was doing it beforehand. But I'm not surprised she's hitting after seeing her hit Landen and Jess laughing.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Why does she love brown so much? It's the ugliest colour. The outside of her house is going to look so ugly - just like the kitchen cabinets, front door, balustrade and all the other stuff in her house that she has brown-ified.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

I love how she got herself a flu shot cause she didn't want to feel like crap again but doesn't care to get her kids any, remember poor lilia last year with a 106 temp? I'm sure if the kids got the shots jess would have referenced them in her decision making.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't want to start a debate but she gets the flu shot yet is against most vaccinations. I myself am not for/against and feel its a parents decision. But yet she gets the flu shot, and has an entire vlog about it?

Also whats with having her groceries delivered? I mean all she buys is strawberries and pasta for her family. Those grocery trips aren't too bad.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

So I'm getting caught up and I came across this picture of Lilla from the old threads and damn does she ever look Ill. Like her yellow teeth almost look like a lack of vitamin C deficiency to me and not entirely not brushing. And her eyes oh my God
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... a09c1c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

so New vlog
I got my my VERY FIRST....
Jess talks about how she has to go to the store almost every day to get fresh fruits and veggies she is thinking of doing the delivery services. ( You know because why not be more lazy.)
she gets her Very first flu shot. (Well she may have had one as a kid she can't remember) she got the flu last year and doesn't want to again.
she shows Addie where she got the Shot Addie is not impressed and Jess says how Addie will never kiss her
Addie eats Broccoli and nothing else. Addie is her only kid that likes Broccoli Jess basically pats herself on the back.
Jess picks up the kids the twins got prizes from some school store. some of their friends come home with them. (Jess must make it clear it some of their twin friends)
we get to see her editing. time for the decorating the tree.
we see parts from the live.
Chris is very glaringly absent from this video. I saw him standing in a door way and I think that was it.
the end.
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

IMG_8512.jpg
Can someone explain wtf is going on with her hair in this photo?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

icp wrote:
IMG_8512.jpg
Can someone explain wtf is going on with her hair in this photo?

She looks like she's thinning where her part is.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Kally sponsored one of those grocery delivery services awhile back.So there are sponsorships for them.
Walmart has online ordering,and all you have to do is go pick them up.I don't think Jess would consider them,though
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I don't get why if Addie loves broccoli so much Jess doesn't feed her veg every day. Steaming some broccoli or making a baked potato in the microwave is so much less effort than dragging a toddler out to eat! Encourage her healthy eating, you never have before and that's why she's the only one that will eat it!

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
ellabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellabelle »

I'm sorry if Jess is going to insist on snuggling and constantly touching Malachi she needs a flu shot and so do the other children. I work in health care and yeah I probably don't need a flu shot for myself because I'm healthy and can fight off an infection (even if I'm miserable for a few days), but I get one every year because it protects to vulnerable population I work with. This year it also protects my niece, who was born a healthy newborn but still is too young for a flu shot and because of her age and serious complications from the flu are more likely in infants even if they are born healthy and exclusively breastfed. Jess needs to stop listening to the crazy minions who keep telling her vaccines are the scariest thing in the world. I would rather feel a little bad for a few days after a flu vaccine than live with the guilt of infecting a preemie and causing him to be readmitted to the hospital. She needs to stop only thinking about herself.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Did anyone see last night's instastory where she let Addy just keep hitting her?? She didn't say or do anything. Then people wonder why their kids are brats.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

MiloandMax wrote:I don't want to start a debate but she gets the flu shot yet is against most vaccinations. I myself am not for/against and feel its a parents decision. But yet she gets the flu shot, and has an entire vlog about it?

Also whats with having her groceries delivered? I mean all she buys is strawberries and pasta for her family. Those grocery trips aren't too bad.
She’s never said she’s against vaccinations. She’s unsure about them and the kids get them on a delayed schedule (fewer at one time.) Addie may even be caught up by now.

But she (and Gabe and Amber) are way too lax with the kids being all over Malakai. Not sure if any of them have had the flu shot but they do seem to be at least a little stuffy a lot of the time.

Got my flu shot for the first time this year too :) I’m on immune suppressants for my arthritis so I’ve been told to get it for the last few years but I was avoiding it. Got it like two months ago, no flu yet, though I do have seasonal cold/allergies this time of year.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

This is the first year I ever got the flu shot and I'm pregnant with twins that will most likely be preemies. And I made everyone around me get the flu shot and Tdap to protect me and my babies and I have no intention of bringing them out in February and March. I also am teaching my son whos 6 to wash his hands and face every time he comes home from school to limit the babies germ exposure . It's really not that hard to protect your babies from possible infections

Return to “JesssFam”