• Advertisement

Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Part 17

Re: Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Par

Postby beachgirl2000 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:01 pm

MiloandMax wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:I find it hard to believe that she's making more than him. She was gonna buy that base model explorer just like 2 years ago and now all of a sudden they have enough money for car twice the price. He job hasn't changed since then but his has....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

But everyone has said she changed when they moved to ga and he still had the company job then. She also didn't have the jewelry line then and was just sstarting to work on the diaper bags. So since then more money has come in for her. I bet if anything they are equal but with his income they pay the bills and her spending money is her spending money.

In my opinion, it was when they moved from their first house in Texas. That house was very cute and she was relatable then. I actually liked her.
When she got the GA house, she thought she was the shit because she had an expensive house and it all went downhill from there.
What’s sad is people think she’s “goals”. No way in hell would I want to be in her situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beachgirl2000
Talker

Advertisement

Postby chloe6124 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:03 pm

glorygirl920 wrote:I watch Ok baby and from their social blade they make wayy more and they live so much more normal lifestyle imo. I guess some people are savers and some people are spenders like Erwin.

Well ok has spent about about 150k on two cars this year. But your right I think they do watch what they spend on stupid stuff.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby glorygirl920 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:04 pm

Err... Did she really say she was going to file her taxes as that car being a business car? She's gonna be in deep shit if she does that. To deduct anything as a business expense it has to be used solely for business. Starbucks and Target runs that you film for your channel don't count. I hope she gets audited like Onision. He almost lost his house due to it... I think he even downsized.

glorygirl920
Gossiper

Postby beachgirl2000 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:05 pm

MiloandMax wrote:Wow thats crazy. I didn't watch the live so I wasn't sure. Guess anything she films is a business expense then? Crazy.

Wonder if she'll get vanity plates like jesssfam.

Hers should say #LIAR

beachgirl2000
Talker

Postby MiloandMax » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:14 pm

I can picture Aaryn thinking she got away with it then the irs auditing them and screwing her. But I sometimes think she says things like company car, business expense, etc to make her sound important. Its hard to tell with her.
MiloandMax
True Gossiper

Postby jsl22 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:19 pm

MiloandMax wrote:I can picture Aaryn thinking she got away with it then the irs auditing them and screwing her. But I sometimes think she says things like company car, business expense, etc to make her sound important. Its hard to tell with her.

Yesss titles are EVERYTHING to her! She needs to monitor her big mouth! It only takes one crazy person to report her and I’m sure there are many people that would love to report her lol

jsl22
Talker

Postby hereforfun » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:25 pm

will she post a picture of her official pregnancy announcement first or about the new car first on Instagram
hereforfun
Amateur

Postby Mspenny » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:31 pm

Kylie honestly talks about this in her show, Life of Kylie. She says she’s not like Kim and that she doesn’t like to be in the spotlight every day, she says something about wanting to take a break and raise chickens lol. Even though her going awol when she was pregnant was a huge publicity stunt she probably LOVED having that break.

SerendipitySusan wrote:Reminiscing about how when I was pg with our first, we bought life insurance and started a college fund. We were so happy and excited. I could have lived in a cardboard box and I’d still have felt like the luckiest person on earth.

Someone mentioned the kardashians. Does anyone really believe they are happy people? I don’t. They’re just assholes who created a lifestyle that requires them to be this unattainable level of “perfect” every day. Can you imagine the pressure and anxiety that must put them under? No thank you. They aren’t real people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mspenny
Talker

Postby Mspenny » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Kylie honestly talks about this in her show, Life of Kylie. She says she’s not like Kim and that she doesn’t like to be in the spotlight every day, she says something about wanting to take a break and raise chickens lol. Even though her going awol when she was pregnant was a huge publicity stunt she probably LOVED having that break.

SerendipitySusan wrote:Reminiscing about how when I was pg with our first, we bought life insurance and started a college fund. We were so happy and excited. I could have lived in a cardboard box and I’d still have felt like the luckiest person on earth.

Someone mentioned the kardashians. Does anyone really believe they are happy people? I don’t. They’re just assholes who created a lifestyle that requires them to be this unattainable level of “perfect” every day. Can you imagine the pressure and anxiety that must put them under? No thank you. They aren’t real people.

Mspenny
Talker

Postby CanadianChick » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:34 pm

The other thing is they both probably bought it so it looks better on paper.

They also could have paid the Ford off and used it as a trade it + a down payment.

Also, Nick just signed a “huge” deal she said so maybe there were some extra $$$ for him.

It’s not impossible that they bought it. But yeah she’s bat shit insane for saying it’s her company vehicle. They clearly don’t care and she has no filter with what she shares online. Just watch Erwin, karma’s a bitch.

CanadianChick
Informer

Postby vandelynn » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:43 pm

I can't wait to see that white/cream interior after a good month. The lazy bitch cant clean her house she sure as hell isn't going to clean a car or anything anytime soon now that she is knocked up again. Her Explorer looked like someone dumped a dumpster in it. Her nasty ass doesn't take care of anything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Ceirsten8676 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:44 pm

hereforfun wrote:will she post a picture of her official pregnancy announcement first or about the new car first on Instagram

Deffo the car! The car is her 3rd child while the baby is her 4th!

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper

Postby kristieanne87 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Why worry about buying the "safest" car, when she cant do something as simple as turning her daughters carseat around for added safety.

She doesn't even realize how dumb she looks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby Not_Sponsored » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:51 pm

vandelynn wrote:I can't wait to see that white/cream interior after a good month. The lazy bitch cant clean her house she sure as hell isn't going to clean a car or anything anytime soon now that she is knocked up again. Her Explorer looked like someone dumped a dumpster in it. Her nasty ass doesn't take care of anything.

She’ll just pay to have it detailed, I’m sure
Not_Sponsored
Informer

Postby CanadianChick » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Oh so I know what will be next!

So after she’s had her mom reconstruction package (by then they’ll have their dream dumpster - tacky ass home).

She will probably be driving the Infiniti she always wanted but once that fades, she’ll want her own personal driver

CanadianChick
Informer

Postby Mspenny » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:57 pm

Are we 100% sure she’s using this as a company car? We’ve caught her misleading us before.... like how they had to be at their house for “closing” and then we found out they’re renting, or the “nanny” the girls have, or how Nick is expanding “his” company and she makes it sound like he’s the CEO..

Mspenny
Talker

Postby MiloandMax » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:00 pm

CanadianChick wrote:Oh so I know what will be next!

So after she’s had her mom reconstruction package (by then they’ll have their dream dumpster - tacky ass home).

She will probably be driving the Infiniti she always wanted but once that fades, she’ll want her own personal driver

She'll have an assistant by then to fetch her Starbucks.
MiloandMax
True Gossiper

Postby snagglesnoogle » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:02 pm

I am just watching her "telling Nicky I'm pregnant vlog ...", how lovely that a special family moment can be sponsored by #audible.

Also, this vlog isn't staged ... I just need a few clips for the vlog - obviously he believes it because she fakes it often. In reality "its me telling him I'm pregnant ..." YES WE KNOW!

She looks so frumpy in that Mickey sweatshirt and yeah I agree with what everyone else said, its totally staged ... I love that he say, "we better get you that SUV" Does anyone else they seemed super awkward together?

Tara really came to babysit ERWIN ... ERWIN doesn't know how Nick words "so hard." Fuckin hell, if I'm not pregnant by the time she pops baby #3 out I really am going to cry.

OMG you can edit/text/go on IG when you're getting a blow out ... because you don't do that all day everyday either?

Yes, I am delayed with this post ... I was avoiding it.

Also, this car/the shit/ everything they buy/everything ... I feel like this is why they aren't buying a house - its all going to end one day ...
snagglesnoogle
Talker

Postby perfectionista_mom » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:16 pm

They spend as quickly as they make it. All smoke and mirrors with this girl.

perfectionista_mom
Talker

Postby Jujuisonthatbeat » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:21 pm

Lol. Is this the same lunatic that wrote a 'relatable' post about how Christmas is not about things just YESTERDAY?? And today she goes out and buys a $90k car... She's literally insane. And stupid. That car is going to be worth $20k in 3 years.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Informer

Postby Jennie123 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:22 pm

I would venture to guess that they lease her vehicles the way she turns them over. White interior with three kids and a lazy ass mom is real smart. It will take her less than a week to complain about the white interior.

They are such poor role models for their kids. Let’s make Christmas about stuff. Even if you are not religious or a believer in Jesus Christ, at least she could have a little heart and show her children the true selfless act of giving to others during the holiday season. But no.....it’s me, me, me and us, us, us. She spent over $1300 on just toys for a 2.5 and 1 yr old. That’s disgusting.

And she’s too damn lazy to pack up the kids and take the family to Nick’s parents house for Christmas. They never spend a holiday with them. She says she wants her kids to spend Christmas morning at their own home. Like at their age they will even know when it’s Christmas morning.

I used to feel sorry for Nick, but not any longer. They are two peas in a pod.

Who the hell buys a new vehicle because you are two minutes pregnant.
Jennie123
Talker

Postby Annie0831 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:23 pm

MiloandMax wrote:Wow thats crazy. I didn't watch the live so I wasn't sure. Guess anything she films is a business expense then? Crazy.

Wonder if she'll get vanity plates like jesssfam.

She probably will! It’ll be “MamaBear” or “GlitzyGlam” or “UTUBEMOM” “GRL MOM”

Annie0831
Amateur

Postby CanadianChick » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:24 pm

snagglesnoogle wrote:I am just watching her "telling Nicky I'm pregnant vlog ...", how lovely that a special family moment can be sponsored by #audible.

Also, this vlog isn't staged ... I just need a few clips for the vlog - obviously he believes it because she fakes it often. In reality "its me telling him I'm pregnant ..." YES WE KNOW!

She looks so frumpy in that Mickey sweatshirt and yeah I agree with what everyone else said, its totally staged ... I love that he say, "we better get you that SUV" Does anyone else they seemed super awkward together?

Tara really came to babysit ERWIN ... ERWIN doesn't know how Nick words "so hard." Fuckin hell, if I'm not pregnant by the time she pops baby #3 out I really am going to cry.

OMG you can edit/text/go on IG when you're getting a blow out ... because you don't do that all day everyday either?

Yes, I am delayed with this post ... I was avoiding it.

Also, this car/the shit/ everything they buy/everything ... I feel like this is why they aren't buying a house - its all going to end one day ...
Lots of baby dust to you!

It was a piece of shit vlog as usual! What made it so freaking weird was that it was sponsored! Absolutely disgusting.

CanadianChick
Informer

Postby CanadianChick » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:28 pm

Poor Adeline will be pushed to the 3rd row

CanadianChick
Informer

Postby ytmduser25 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:28 pm

I’ll be honest. That car is nice. Yeah Lincoln is known for older people, but I’ll take that over my 2011 Jetta. Then again, I don’t have a car payment and I’m a 21 year old college student so I have no need to drive that tank.
ytmduser25
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams