Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Par

Unread post by CanadianChick »

jazieg wrote:
hlind6 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote: I looked it up and you get a free dinner for two at a list of high end restaurants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn’t apply to used black label vehicles. Erwin got JACKED!

Actually since it was Dealership owned it still does apply.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
It probably was CPO too, which very well means they could have leased it.

Never mind mom mobile, more like granny mobile Image She drives slow as shit (she’s admitted to it). So it’s fitting!

Feistyhamster
Wallflower
Wallflower

Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Part 17

Unread post by Feistyhamster »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Domino wrote: I actually think that's really smart. There's nothing wrong with wanting a luxury car but why would you spend more money on something at target when you can get the exact same for less at walmart?
Because if you can afford a $90k car, do you really need to worry about saving a quarter on a pack of toilet paper?
“Domino” wrote:A luxury car is more expensive for a good reason, they are actually better quality.
Debatable. I contend you are paying for the label and the status symbol. My car has every single bell and whistle that her $90k car has, and it was $50k less. Oh, and it was new, not used. And my husband’s knees aren’t pressed against the dashboard.
“Domino” wrote:I love target but household stuff is cheaper at Walmart so I buy it there. I'm not about spending extra money completely unnecessarily.
As I said, a lot of people with fancy cars seem to shop at Walmart, which tells me they really have to count their pennies just like the rest of us. Which means most likely, buying that car was beyond their means in the first place. But they did it anyway.

I think it is hilarious that anyone would spend such huge crazy amounts of money on cars but worry about how much the laundry soap is at target vs. Walmart.

I’ve always wondered whether people judge me at Walmart for driving up in my “luxury” car lol we got it from a family friend and it was cheaper than paying for a “regular” car ImageImage
I’m not one to flaunt and don’t enjoy eyes on me. Aaryn, however, probably loves the attention she’s getting in the Walmart parking lot lol

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Feistyhamster wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:
Domino wrote: I actually think that's really smart. There's nothing wrong with wanting a luxury car but why would you spend more money on something at target when you can get the exact same for less at walmart?
Because if you can afford a $90k car, do you really need to worry about saving a quarter on a pack of toilet paper?
“Domino” wrote:A luxury car is more expensive for a good reason, they are actually better quality.
Debatable. I contend you are paying for the label and the status symbol. My car has every single bell and whistle that her $90k car has, and it was $50k less. Oh, and it was new, not used. And my husband’s knees aren’t pressed against the dashboard.
“Domino” wrote:I love target but household stuff is cheaper at Walmart so I buy it there. I'm not about spending extra money completely unnecessarily.
As I said, a lot of people with fancy cars seem to shop at Walmart, which tells me they really have to count their pennies just like the rest of us. Which means most likely, buying that car was beyond their means in the first place. But they did it anyway.

I think it is hilarious that anyone would spend such huge crazy amounts of money on cars but worry about how much the laundry soap is at target vs. Walmart.

I’ve always wondered whether people judge me at Walmart for driving up in my “luxury” car lol we got it from a family friend and it was cheaper than paying for a “regular” car ImageImage
I’m not one to flaunt and don’t enjoy eyes on me. Aaryn, however, probably loves the attention she’s getting in the Walmart parking lot lol

I have literally never driven up to any place and thought “I wonder what people think of me and my car” lmao. I wouldn’t call my car luxury but it does have all of the bells and whistles that a Jeep or off-road capable vehicle would have lol but I don’t really consider what people would think of me I just don’t care. Now maybe if I pulled up to goodwill like that then maybe. But I see rich people in Lexus, BMW, Mercedes and even Audi’s shopping at Goodwill. I know they’re not donating either because I’ve seen them walk in empty handed. Without shame. So it’s nothing to me to see someone in a 220k G Wagon pull up at Walmart or the dollar tree. Walmart has the best turkey bacon and I go there literally just for that.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Hmm Image

https://www.workingmother.com/hold-it-g ... =fb#page-2

Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

I see why Erwin is trying to step her game up on her channel. Tara is less than 1k away from 200,000 subscribers. I PRAY her subscriber count surpasses Erwin’s. She would for sure have a mental breakdown. She might even “accidentally” show her self naked in a vlog again, just for views and subscribers.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Treats2 wrote:I see why Erwin is trying to step her game up on her channel. Tara is less than 1k away from 200,000 subscribers. I PRAY her subscriber count surpasses Erwin’s. She would for sure have a mental breakdown. She might even “accidentally” show her self naked in a vlog again, just for views and subscribers.Image

Wait, she showed herself naked on accident on a vlog? I hope she went back and edited it out hahah.
AJmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AJmom »

It makes me laugh that anyone would buy a “luxury vehicle” to haul a bunch of young kids around who are always eating in the car. That should’ve been her vehicle for when they are teens. I bet salespeople love Aaryn. I mean, who pays people to give them a shitty blowout twice a week? Nails, brows, lashes, hair cut and color I am all for having done as often as needed/wanted if you can afford it, but basic hygiene?? She’s a nutcase.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

herebcofbritney wrote:
Treats2 wrote:I see why Erwin is trying to step her game up on her channel. Tara is less than 1k away from 200,000 subscribers. I PRAY her subscriber count surpasses Erwin’s. She would for sure have a mental breakdown. She might even “accidentally” show her self naked in a vlog again, just for views and subscribers.Image

Wait, she showed herself naked on accident on a vlog? I hope she went back and edited it out hahah.
Omg I remember that! I didn’t see it but I remember her having to take the video down to remove her nudity and then upload it again!

Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

herebcofbritney wrote:

Sure did! Her “friend” Crystal was watching the vlog and texted her and told her about it. Then Airhead deleted the vlog and had to reupload it.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Treats2 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:

Sure did! Her “friend” Crystal was watching the vlog and texted her and told her about it. Then Airhead deleted the vlog and had to reupload it.

She really doesn’t have much to show honestly.
I’ve seen her on BB and she had a flat ass even prior to children. She barely had breasts as well. Not that having those matter, but I couldn’t imagine it even being considered worth seeing. Sorry, not sorry.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Erwin Williams - TTC and ME ME ME | Aaryn Williams | Part 17

AJmom wrote:It makes me laugh that anyone would buy a “luxury vehicle” to haul a bunch of young kids around who are always eating in the car. That should’ve been her vehicle for when they are teens. I bet salespeople love Aaryn. I mean, who pays people to give them a shitty blowout twice a week? Nails, brows, lashes, hair cut and color I am all for having done as often as needed/wanted if you can afford it, but basic hygiene?? She’s a nutcase.
She’s definitely a dirty hobo when she’s at home. She looks like she doesn’t clean herself and is okay with it. She wears the same 3 sweaters at home. She doesn’t wash clothing before wearing it. Claims she cannot keep up with laundry. Doesn’t unpack her suitcase for weeks. Ugh that’s disgusting. She’s a pig. That’s why she “hides” she doesn’t like to clean or feed her kids. She’d much rather load them up and feed them from a drive thru.

Oh just wanted to add, she’s a slob. Christ she doesn’t even take her makeup off most nights Image

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

CanadianChick wrote:
AJmom wrote:It makes me laugh that anyone would buy a “luxury vehicle” to haul a bunch of young kids around who are always eating in the car. That should’ve been her vehicle for when they are teens. I bet salespeople love Aaryn. I mean, who pays people to give them a shitty blowout twice a week? Nails, brows, lashes, hair cut and color I am all for having done as often as needed/wanted if you can afford it, but basic hygiene?? She’s a nutcase.
She’s definitely a dirty hobo when she’s at home. She looks like she doesn’t clean herself and is okay with it. She wears the same 3 sweaters at home. She doesn’t wash clothing before wearing it. Claims she cannot keep up with laundry. Doesn’t unpack her suitcase for weeks. Ugh that’s disgusting. She’s a pig. That’s why she “hides” she doesn’t like to clean or feed her kids. She’d much rather load them up and feed them from a drive thru.

Oh just wanted to add, she’s a slob. Christ she doesn’t even take her makeup off most nights Image

She is disgusting. She doesn’t even go to the dentist for regular teeth cleanings or go to the doctors etc.
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Treats2 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:

She really doesn’t have much to show honestly.
I’ve seen her on BB and she had a flat ass even prior to children. She barely had breasts as well. Not that having those matter, but I couldn’t imagine it even being considered worth seeing. Sorry, not sorry.
Oh yeah, she always tries to push it out in pics or when she’s modeling her clothes from Stich Fix, I’ve seen you #sis but you still have a pancake ass.

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

I really need someone to find Aaryn driving her ‘2018 Lincoln Navigator Black Label’ with her hair in a bun, funky glasses on, and wearing a mama bear T-shirt and take a picture for us. We all deserve it.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Dirty hobo. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

“Black label” service includes dinner for two at a nice restaurant? Heh. Oh in that case I’ll definitely sign away my kid’s college education!

Call me when the car comes with free gas.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I wonder what would happen if Aaryn suffered complications with her pregnancy or had a baby born with special needs? Would it humble her or would she jut pay for the child to go to a home who can care for it? I don’t want to say I hope that happens because I don’t wish for an innocent child to have disabilities but something needs to slow this evil bitch down.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Aaryn says she wants another girl but I think she's just 1) preparing herself so she doesn't seem disappointed or 2) thinks she won't be able to play dress up with a boy.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Yup. I hope she never has a boy. They really are way more work than girls lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e4c7aa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

jcb927 wrote:Yup. I hope she never has a boy. They really are way more work than girls lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e4c7aa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Why is she worried about a boy being hard work? She could give birth to Satan and it still wouldn’t be as bad as Skyla

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
beachgirl2000 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:No wonder Erwin wanted it.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 6347c8.jpg[/img]

Like she even knows what the word culinary means

I looked it up and you get a free dinner for two at a list of high end restaurants.

Is this the case even when they bought it used?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”