KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | KK&BJ | Part 45

idk93
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | K

Unread post by idk93 »

Am I crazy or were the kids drinking Pepsi/Coke from the Chick-fil-a cup? In the mall montage.
I wanna slap that bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

idk93 wrote:Am I crazy or were the kids drinking Pepsi/Coke from the Chick-fil-a cup? In the mall montage.
I wanna slap that bitch

Either that or sweet tea which is just as bad. Those poor boys, my heart breaks for them. I thought having nonnie in the house would help but she's obviously spineless. How can she watch what keren does and do nothing? Daughter or not if my kid was doing some of this shit I'd put her in her place.

Unread post by Guest »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:
idk93 wrote:Am I crazy or were the kids drinking Pepsi/Coke from the Chick-fil-a cup? In the mall montage.
I wanna slap that bitch

Either that or sweet tea which is just as bad. Those poor boys, my heart breaks for them. I thought having nonnie in the house would help but she's obviously spineless. How can she watch what keren does and do nothing? Daughter or not if my kid was doing some of this shit I'd put her in her place.
I've been wondering if one of Nonnie's motivations in staying living with KK was to quietly influence the kids for the better.

Personal but semi related aside: one reason I dislike Karen so much is because she reminds me so much of my own mother. My mom has narcissistic personality disorder and made my childhood miserable. Like Karen she didnt like her kids, just the attention her kids got her so she really didnt care about being nurturing to us. My grandparents tried to intervene when I was 7 and got cut off from our lives completely. Ultimately my grandma got custody of me and my brother and sisters when I was 13, but the damage was done and 15 years later I'm still recovering from the damage my nmom afflicted on me.

To bring this back to the point, maybe Nonnie is wiser than we think and she knows she risks losing the kids if she upsets Karen too much so shes doing what she can without making it seem like shes undermining KK. I'm probably just projecting, but every vlog I watch Karen and see my own mother so I cant help but see my hero grandma in Nonnie.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Jessie212
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jessie212 »

UsedToCould wrote:I can’t ImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 22f9e6.jpg[/img]

Come on, it's depth perception (as keren would say) Image

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Part 46 - viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13876

Please read first post there about picking the name for the next thread.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”