KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | KK&BJ | Part 45

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | K

Unread post by Rottiemom »

lestalk215 wrote:I hope minions notice and call her out on it. That's a bad shop
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
lestalk215 wrote:Ok wtf is this an old pic or is it photoshopped to the max? Cus her leg LOOKS HELLA PHOTOSHOPPED [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b7843e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Well that’s not what Taylor is wearing in her story so it can’t be from that party lmao probably took them earlier, Taylor changed, and Keren needed time to do her photoshopping lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Her face looks completely different too!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She took the kids to the mall by herself. Unless someone was with her off camera. Those boys are well behaved I don’t know why she is so scared to take them out.

The utensil thing in the beginning was . I do remember my niece going through that phase of wanting to be fed at Jackson’s age.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Lmao so just started the vlog and we get a major shout out when she tells Jackson to feed himself and talking about how he’s “fully capable”...then she shows Sutton in the swing where she literally buckled ONE side...yeah that’s gonna help. She even called him a wiggle worm. Yeah he’s gonna wiggle right out of that swing.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

She says the mall wasn’t hard but we all know she was dying inside lmao saying it wasn’t hard to make her sound capable Is it just me or did she sound/look like she was about to cry when ending the vlog?

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | KKABJ

Unread post by Batman1994 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Kerens left her kids again to go to some party with Taylor that she looks completely out of place lol Taylor and that girl are dancing and singing together and Kerens just recording trying to fit in.

It’s a Christmas / graduation party for a girl named Ashli. Keren isn’t friends with anyone there except Ashli and Taylor. The rest of the girls there don’t know her I’m assuming since she’s not interacting with them.
lillyachern
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lillyachern »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:She says the mall wasn’t hard but we all know she was dying inside lmao saying it wasn’t hard to make her sound capable Image Is it just me or did she sound/look like she was about to cry when ending the vlog?

that´s what i thought. but what could be wrong in karens happy little plastic world.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lillyachern wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:She says the mall wasn’t hard but we all know she was dying inside lmao saying it wasn’t hard to make her sound capable Image Is it just me or did she sound/look like she was about to cry when ending the vlog?

that´s what i thought. but what could be wrong in karens happy little plastic world.
She actually has to deal with her kids when getting ready lmao

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Lena18246 wrote:I haven't been a big fan of this family for a long time and a lot of you have really shown me how disgusting of a person Keren (and surprisingly Khoa) can be. I recently found this video that shows how she claims to be one thing and is something completely different
Go to 4:32.... like literally what is she saying.....
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I can’t ImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 22f9e6.jpg[/img]

roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

celeste1029 wrote:
Lena18246 wrote:I haven't been a big fan of this family for a long time and a lot of you have really shown me how disgusting of a person Keren (and surprisingly Khoa) can be. I recently found this video that shows how she claims to be one thing and is something completely different
Go to 4:32.... like literally what is she saying.....
“he’s asian you know” ??? I’m sorry but what the fuck is that supposed to mean?? uhh 2018 was the downfall of most youtubers and I hope she is one if themImageImage

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

It was fall graduation for our university in Orlando, UCF. So those outfit probably were from attending Ashli girls graduation. Then they changed for the party. Lmao
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 308bb8.png[/img]

already doing this at a fun party? Wow must be so fun to be boring and NOT popular in real life keren
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

teahathspilleth wrote:It was fall graduation for our university in Orlando, UCF. So those outfit probably were from attending Ashli girls graduation. Then they changed for the party. Lmao
Probably. I didn’t know she had two parties until watching the vlog. However, her leg is still photoshopped lmao

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:It was fall graduation for our university in Orlando, UCF. So those outfit probably were from attending Ashli girls graduation. Then they changed for the party. Lmao
Probably. I didn’t know she had two parties until watching the vlog. However, her leg is still photoshopped lmao

I don’t know why she even photoshops she’s already skinny like this bitch is insecure a f

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Kerens toilet training tips would be
1. Buy nappies to bug so they can fill them up more.
2. Leave them in shit filled nappies everyday so that they get rashes.
3. Repeat step 2 until the child begs you to take the nappy off and toilet train him.
4. Act like an amazing parent.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

If kernel is going to attempt to dress up, can she please take that damn scrunchie off her wrist? It ruins her actually semi decent outfits. It drives me nuts, i just wanna rip it off and throw it at her.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Islandbaby14 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:

I don’t know why she even photoshops she’s already skinny like this bitch is insecure a f

Nah it's all Photoshop she's a fatass

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

....Jackson (accidentally) hit Landon with the broom and Khoa tells him to tell Landon sorry (which I think it’s good to teach him) but then Keren chimes in “no it didn’t hit him.” Seriously??? It SO clearly did. Why would Landon look upset and hold the spot where it hit him if it didn’t? She is disgusting. More worried about her phone than her son honestly.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
Meghan19 wrote:
ckks wrote: I like Colleen and I can’t stand Keren, so I’m not disagreeing, but what do you mean by that? lol. Her baby is only a few days old.

Do you mean editing while she was in labor/getting the birth vlog up so fast? Or just that she’s genuinely a better human being than Keren and actually wanted a child? lol.

I mean how Colleen actually seems interested in her child while Sutton seemed to be forgotten as soon as everyone else was able to come look at the him. His birth became all about the adults, Jackson and Landon's reactions rather than the fact that an actual baby was born. I know this is Colleen's first and there is a lot that comes with that, but Keren planned her pregnancy because she wanted another baby. There should have been more excitement from her but I guess since it wasn't a girl "who cares", right? Colleen is also very interactive with her baby as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
While I get what your saying these two are just on two completely different levels to compare. Colleen is a new mom, of course she is all about her kid. I'm sure she will be a great mom. Keren was about Jackson when he was born too, granted she still is. He's king, after all.

Thing is, she had Sutton for Youtube. She may have "wanted" another baby, but she completely soaked up all the attention he brought and aimed it towards herself, not him. Keren is a monster of a person and with every kid she seems less and less interested in anyone but herself.

I would think saying Kyra and Keren makes more sense. Kyra already seems to have bonded with their unborn baby more than Keren has with her near four month old who just stares into space with that sad look on his face.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I personally think she only had Landon and Sutton because she was expecting a girl and that’s why she doesn’t care much for them. Especially Sutton. She REALLY wanted him to be a girl so she could play dress up with her.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Do 3 year olds really need baby monitors seems over the top

Return to “KKandBabyJ”