• Advertisement

GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Re: GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:53 pm

JD386 wrote:
gram3 wrote:Comments on YouTube from same person in response to that bitchy no expectation of privacy bs:

1. Gardner Quad Squad, whether illegal or not it’s not good. You could have easily filmed the show for your own enjoyment or edited the faces of the other children. Not one family there agreed to be apart of your crazy vlog. I know this because my child was there.

2. My comments will be deleted. Though it doesn’t matter. Many parents are concerned and will talk not only to Ms. Frost, but also with every person who can help us.
I’m willing to bet this person is bluffing and their kid wasn’t actually there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even so, I love it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Something_Relevant » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:53 pm

[quote="tg910"
Just came across this one in the comments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Not to be a Debbie downer but this lady is obviously from here. Saying that her comment is going to be deleted is a giveaway. Plus, on another comment thread, she says "if" she had a child in that class.
Something_Relevant
Talker

Postby JD386 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:00 pm

So based on their statement I could follow them around Utah filming them and post it to YouTube and they would be completely fine with it?

JD386
Gossiper

Postby Night lady » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:00 pm

Something_Relevant wrote:[quote="tg910"
Just came across this one in the comments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not to be a Debbie downer but this lady is obviously from here. Saying that her comment is going to be deleted is a giveaway. Plus, on another comment thread, she says "if" she had a child in that class.[/quote]Still awesome though.
Like seriously, Assface and WindBag always turn shit around to make everything about them by saying other parents didn't have their "permission" either. Rather than saying that, they could have said something like "Thank you for letting us know". They just make themselves look even worse when they post a snide comment back.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Night lady » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:05 pm

Shoot, I really thought my comment was kind of clever, lol!!

Either way, lots of things are not illegal and/or a crime but we don't do them out of respect. Especially when it comes to other people's children.

Night lady
Extreme Gossiper

Postby SerendipitySusan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:13 pm

What a bitch.

SerendipitySusan
Gossiper

Postby Mervellla » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:30 pm

If you google whether you can film in Utah without permission, the exact phrase “reasonable expectation of privacy” comes up - so they’ve had to check it

Mervellla
Talker

Postby Night lady » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Mervellla wrote:If you google whether you can film in Utah without permission, the exact phrase “reasonable expectation of privacy” comes up - so they’ve had to check it

Oh definitely! They aren't smart enough to come up with that on their own.

Night lady
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Haulnarse » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Im sorry but a school concert is NOT something id consider public place.
Haulnarse
Gossiper

Postby Mervellla » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:49 pm

I suppose if they aren’t smart enough to know that talking to young girls online late at night, without parental permission, is a safeguarding issue, they’re not going to see vlogging someone else’s child as one.

Mervellla
Talker

Postby Haulnarse » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Lets hope the parents band together and request privacy for their children.

I film MY CHILD at school concerts (fairly close up so other kids aren’t visible) and assemblies. But I only share with my family immediate in a group chat. I don’t post it publically for the world to oggle.

It would be different if they had private social media with closest family and/or friends to share these moments with. But instead they share it with millions of their closest “friends” (ahh fans!)
Haulnarse
Gossiper

Postby Night lady » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:14 pm

Haulnarse wrote:Im sorry but a school concert is NOT something id consider public place.
Excellent point!

Night lady
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Snarkmeister » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:27 pm

Night lady wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Im sorry but a school concert is NOT something id consider public place.
Excellent point!

One of my kids is in martial arts, and the program has an absolutely no video policy at any class or belt testing. It sucks a bit to not have them for personal memories, but I totally understand.

Snarkmeister
Amateur

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:48 pm

My youngest's school now has a sign posted above the book where you sign in no photos or pictures. Period.

If I was paying all that money for private preschool I'd be raising hell about the Gardners acting like they own the place. If enough parents complained they'd do something.

YouTubers are insulted at the idea of people calling them entitled and then they film other peoples' kids without their consent and be like "reasonable expectation of privacy." It's a dick move. Be better at filming to avoid the other kids, blur out the kids...have real content that doesn't rely on your kids' being cute to pay your bills.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby Snarky33 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:02 pm

I'm late to the party today, just got off working a 12-hour shift helping to save lives because you know according to Bison, a snarker like me need to find something productive to do with my life...just watched today's mess of a vlog. First of all, since they chose to film everyone else's kids without their parents permission and post it online, I guess they don't care that everyone can see that their kids were the worst behaved kids there. But I'm sure they have their heads so far up in the clouds to notice. I'm sure there are a lot of performances like that in their future as well.

Their behavior in the Disney store was disgusting. Do they have to go through every store like a tornado disrupting everything and I bet they don't even put everything back. Those children are being taught no boundaries or limits. I bet they never hear "look but don't touch". And poor baby Indie Pie Pie Mae Mae can't have everything she wants. Maybe Bill and Stacey will watch and send those girls an entire Disney Store. Heaven knows they don't have enough toys already. And who could possible use that much soap?? Where do all the candles and soap go?? Maybe their kids have so many respiratory problems because they burn so many candles which aren't necessarily good for their lungs. Sorry but Bison is a soap fairy.
Snarky33
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Night lady wrote:
Excellent point!

It's a private school too, is it not? I would think that at a private school recital, there _is_ a reasonable expectation of privacy. Disneyland, the mall, no. Private school, yes...

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby BellaCat » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:17 pm

Mervellla wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Those bigger girls are going to be such bullies and push the other kids around and might be in the class with the tinier just turned fives and they're a few months shy of six. If they keep being fed the way they are they will be huge.

I don’t like to comment on children’s weight, but when one of the bigger ones pulled up her dress she looked like they had put on lots of weight.
Don’t children in US wear undergarments? I don’t know what you call them but call them vests. Yesterday they had no socks on and nothing under their jumpers which were too big for them. Today they had nothing under their dresses only their tights.
It’s quite a cold climate in winter there.

I put shorts under my daughter’s dress. If she were to wear tights then I would put the tights on then shorts right over them then her dress. They are just thin legging type shorts. I’m more on the modest side. I don’t like it when her undies can show.

BellaCat
Amateur

Postby spooky » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:35 pm

JD386 wrote:So based on their statement I could follow them around Utah filming them and post it to YouTube and they would be completely fine with it?

YES!!!! They would love it; it would be so fun and exciting!!!! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
spooky
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:43 pm

The private school definitely has "a reasonable expectation of privacy". It was a private function. The very words "private school" should clue them in. And there's the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act-- is The Gardner Quad Squad on the YT Kids app? Because if it is, and they are posting images of the other kids without parental consent, they could be in violation. Plus, they are filming for commercial purposes, not for their own memories, so that makes a difference.
(Not feeling well and bored-- did a little digging tonight)

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181209/dd2c7446b84a53de6859738456b6d027.jpg[/img]
Last edited by lmmomSD on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby aburger87 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:45 pm

It’s bizarre that so many youtubers don’t understand that most people don’t want to be displayed on the internet. Especially their children. I remember one time Nia from Sam and Nia said something in passing like “ugh we’re not allowed to film at school anymore”... duh!!!

aburger87
Wallflower

Postby JD386 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:49 pm

BellaCat wrote:
Mervellla wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Those bigger girls are going to be such bullies and push the other kids around and might be in the class with the tinier just turned fives and they're a few months shy of six. If they keep being fed the way they are they will be huge.

I don’t like to comment on children’s weight, but when one of the bigger ones pulled up her dress she looked like they had put on lots of weight.
Don’t children in US wear undergarments? I don’t know what you call them but call them vests. Yesterday they had no socks on and nothing under their jumpers which were too big for them. Today they had nothing under their dresses only their tights.
It’s quite a cold climate in winter there.

I put shorts under my daughter’s dress. If she were to wear tights then I would put the tights on then shorts right over them then her dress. They are just thin legging type shorts. I’m more on the modest side. I don’t like it when her undies can show.

I will add that if my daughter isn’t wearing tights she always wears shorts under her dresses. I forgot that part. lol. She’s a hot mess and I don’t want her flashing anyone.

JD386
Gossiper

Postby Haulnarse » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:11 am

Fark trash is dumb!! “that christmas play”ahh a play?? It was a freaken concert you dumbarse
Haulnarse
Gossiper

Postby Abbiedownunder » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:14 am

[quote="lmmomSD"]The private school definitely has "a reasonable expectation of privacy". It was a private function. The very words "private school" should clue them in. And there's the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act-- is The Gardner Quad Squad on the YT Kids app? Because if it is, and they are posting images of the other kids without parental consent, they could be in violation. Plus, they are filming for commercial purposes, not for their own memories, so that makes a difference.
(Not feeling well and bored-- did a little digging tonight)

Well done you. This:-
uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181209/5bceb3b7db632a890a7c4e6a41540e83.jpg[/img]
proves they have no idea what they are talking about.

And wouldn't you think that when people raise issues with them, they investigate rather than being bitchy because they know everything.
Abbiedownunder
Informer

Postby Abbiedownunder » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:23 am

There's an excellent comeback by a teacher that is very heartfelt. I don't know how to post the comments. So I'll just copy it here. It is posted from concern and not bitchy.

As a teacher in Australia a school event does come under the classification of having a reasonable expectation of privacy because it is a school event on school grounds. As a classroom teacher when filming activities I know which children(s) faces to blur out and which can’t be filmed at all for inclusion on the school’s website let alone something published on the broader internet. Until you have been in the trusted position of knowing the intimate details of the lives of children in your care you truly have no idea on the distressing and frightening reasons some children require that privacy and protection. And those children that require that privacy and protection deserve to be able to participate in school events just as much as the next child. From a teacher’s heart I’m just asking that you consider this when choosing to record and publish school events in the future.
Abbiedownunder
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 am

Abbiedownunder wrote:There's an excellent comeback by a teacher that is very heartfelt. I don't know how to post the comments. So I'll just copy it here. It is posted from concern and not bitchy.

As a teacher in Australia a school event does come under the classification of having a reasonable expectation of privacy because it is a school event on school grounds. As a classroom teacher when filming activities I know which children(s) faces to blur out and which can’t be filmed at all for inclusion on the school’s website let alone something published on the broader internet. Until you have been in the trusted position of knowing the intimate details of the lives of children in your care you truly have no idea on the distressing and frightening reasons some children require that privacy and protection. And those children that require that privacy and protection deserve to be able to participate in school events just as much as the next child. From a teacher’s heart I’m just asking that you consider this when choosing to record and publish school events in the future.
That's awesome. So eloquently put. They really are ignorant. They have no idea what they could be exposing the other children in the class to. As has been said, there could be someone escaping a stalker, or an abuser, and they posted the kid's face on the internet for anyone to see. It's not just about the letter of the law.
They make me so angry. And I bet that comment will get deleted. Or they'll have some idiotic comeback about how they don't live in Australia, so go eat a Snickers.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Gardner Quad Squad