Aaryn Williams part 18

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Yeah that sounds like a pain. It wouldn't even be worth it for someone like her. Like if it was an actual business car it would be.
Orangeorchid wrote:That’s right. We have a luxury suv that’s on our business. We’ve been audited and had to present our kilometer log to the government. And they are extremely picky with what they consider business related travel.
glorygirl920 wrote:From what I read on the IRS website it said if it's not solely a completely car you can only deduct millage and that is not how she makes it sound that they're deducting it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
meinytiny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by meinytiny »

New car and already dry turning the shit out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

Call me mean, but I think Erwin looks so much like a monkey. Especially with her hair up, her ears and mouth. No offense to monkeys
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

meinytiny wrote:New car and already dry turning the shit out of it ImageImage

Eh she can buy tires lol
Domino
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Domino »

beachgirl2000 wrote:Call me mean, but I think Erwin looks so much like a monkey. Especially with her hair up, her ears and mouth. No offense to monkeys
I'm prob the odd one out but I don't think she's pretty at all. She's obviously thin and blonde which a lot of people think are the only prerequisites for being attractive but I think her actual face is very unattractive. She has tiny eyes, a short stubby nose, a massively wide mouth and huge ears. Dye her hair brown and throw 15 lbs on her and I don't think anyone would find her attractive. ESPECIALLY without the lip fillers.

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Aaron Williams is NOT a small business. She’s a bored, spoiled housewife who enjoys looking at herself in the mirror and on camera. That’s it.

Yes !!

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Domino wrote:
beachgirl2000 wrote:Call me mean, but I think Erwin looks so much like a monkey. Especially with her hair up, her ears and mouth. No offense to monkeys
I'm prob the odd one out but I don't think she's pretty at all. She's obviously thin and blonde which a lot of people think are the only prerequisites for being attractive but I think her actual face is very unattractive. She has tiny eyes, a short stubby nose, a massively wide mouth and huge ears. Dye her hair brown and throw 15 lbs on her and I don't think anyone would find her attractive. ESPECIALLY without the lip fillers.

I don’t think she is pretty either. And after that 3rd baby and turning 30.. if she doesn’t get back on her fitness kick , she’s going to be in for a rude awakening

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 10d5b6.jpg[/img]ImageImage

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Manda33556 wrote:
Domino wrote:

I don’t think she is pretty either. And after that 3rd baby and turning 30.. if she doesn’t get back on her fitness kick , she’s going to be in for a rude awakening

The throwback picture she posted today of her and Skyla really made me realize how different she looks now. I don’t even recognize her in older pictures, she’s aged so much and stopped putting effort into her appearance. And that orange hair is not doing her any favors whatsoever. I hope she gets rid of it soon.

karlalala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karlalala »

I was looking on social blade tonight and it looks like Tara Henderson is making more money from her videos thaN Erin!

obviously Erin has more sponsorships but on videos alone Tara is making more. I wonder how she feels about that lol

Erin -$6.3K - $100.6K
ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS

Tara-$7.5K - $119.3K
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

karlalala wrote:I was looking on social blade tonight and it looks like Tara Henderson is making more money from her videos thaN Erin!

obviously Erin has more sponsorships but on videos alone Tara is making more. I wonder how she feels about that lol

Erin -$6.3K - $100.6K

Tara-$7.5K - $119.3K

I have a feeling if Tara gets noticeably more popular than Aaryn, Aaryn will be done with her lol

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
Manda33556 wrote:
Domino wrote: I'm prob the odd one out but I don't think she's pretty at all. She's obviously thin and blonde which a lot of people think are the only prerequisites for being attractive but I think her actual face is very unattractive. She has tiny eyes, a short stubby nose, a massively wide mouth and huge ears. Dye her hair brown and throw 15 lbs on her and I don't think anyone would find her attractive. ESPECIALLY without the lip fillers.

The throwback picture she posted today of her and Skyla really made me realize how different she looks now. I don’t even recognize her in older pictures, she’s aged so much and stopped putting effort into her appearance. And that orange hair is not doing her any favors whatsoever. I hope she gets rid of it soon.

My husband is bipolar and Aaryns behavior reminds me a lot of his .. like when she was obsessed with working out and health when she was pregnant with Adeline and then poof , it just went away. Her obsession with getting pregnant, the new vehicle... the Disney trips. My husband gets obsessed about things all of the time and that’s ALL he can focus on. But it think it’s also effecting her appearance, she just looks worn down. My husband can go for days and days without sleep when he is manic .. I have to wonder if that’s what she is going through.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

If you compare her to before/after she had skyla and now you can see how much her look has gone downhill. I thought she looked decent back then and actually thought she looked better with a little more weight on her than she has now. Now she just looks so pale and sickly to me. Her face is all sunken in.

Domino wrote:

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I wonder if the ACTUAL owner of the company has seen Aaryn’s racist BB rants. I would love to know what everyone at ABF thinks of Aaryn and her YY “career.” Certainly they have to think it’s a total joke and look down on Nick a little bit for being married to that girl.
Anyway, who’s volunteering to email the owner of ABF some racist BB footage of our girl?
The IRS stuff is whatever, but I’d love for her racist and hateful past to be brought to light and her get taken down because of it. No one should be able to get away with and bank off of the things she said and did to people.
Joiningthedarkside wrote:
Chickennugget123 wrote:Also, big “business man” Nick: does he realize what her outpouring of bullshit on social media can do to his “company”? the two of them as a couple come off like complete assholes and attempt to shove it in the face of everyone on youtube or Instagram. If someone is looking to do business with him, all they have to do is google his name to find her (not to mention her little unapologetic attitude towards the racist, ignorant things she’s said in the past), and to find their not-so-humble life being filmed on the regular. I’d personally take my business elsewhere.....
I’ve wondered that about successful or influential people they meet. I guarantee they’ve lost quite a few influential friends or potential friends once they’ve found out about her past. Like Amanda for example. I think it would be a big hit on her husbands business if clients found out that they were new besties with her and Nick. The past doesn’t go away. Just look at Kevin Hart. She’ll never be big like she imagines in her head bc of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

karlalala wrote:I was looking on social blade tonight and it looks like Tara Henderson is making more money from her videos thaN Erin!

Erin -$6.3K - $100.6K

Tara-$7.5K - $119.3K
It's because Tara uploads consistently. Aaryn skips uploads all the time. Less videos - less money.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Many people commenting on her new picture how she should go back to her cool blonde. The brass and orange brings out a sick look on her. She looks genuinely happy in her pictures when it was just Skyla. Wonder what her Christmas tree will look like next year? I get not having ornaments on the bottom for Adeline. But seriously looks like she just threw them on and called it a day. She puts no effort in anything anymore and just going to get worse with another baby.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “Aaryn Williams”