Aaryn Williams part 18

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

“If you use your car in your job or business and you use it only for that purpose, you may be able to deduct its entire cost of operation. However, if you use the car for both business and personal purposes, you may deduct only the cost of its business use and you must keep records to support your claim.”

https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductions/ ... use-of-car

Driving to...

Starbucks.... not business.
Chick fila... not business.
Taco Bell... not business.
Target... not business.
Sephora.... not business.
Build a Bear....not business.
Nordstrom.... not business.
Vacations....not business.
Fake fingernails... not business.
Orange hair.... not business.
Eyelash extensions... not business.
Doctor visits... not business.

Exactly what else does she do? Can anyone name one example of her driving for some sort of business purpose?

Aryan you have a big mouth... as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Also keep in mind that that $17K number is most likely after she pays herself a salary, too. Which could be $100K for all we know.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

SerendipitySusan wrote:“If you use your car in your job or business and you use it only for that purpose, you may be able to deduct its entire cost of operation. However, if you use the car for both business and personal purposes, you may deduct only the cost of its business use and you must keep records to support your claim.”

https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductions/ ... use-of-car

Driving to...

Starbucks.... not business.
Chick fila... not business.
Taco Bell... not business.
Target... not business.
Sephora.... not business.
Build a Bear....not business.
Nordstrom.... not business.
Vacations....not business.
Fake fingernails... not business.
Orange hair.... not business.
Eyelash extensions... not business.
Doctor visits... not business.

Exactly what else does she do? Can anyone name one example of her driving for some sort of business purpose?

Aryan you have a big mouth... as always.

She films in those stores. She goes to Starbucks to edit now - even though they have a nice office. I don't know. I own a business and I'm tax exempt on purchases even but I never tell the cashier and just pay the sales tax. Why because I am terrified of having the stress of being audited even though I have a tax person that I trust and know I'm not doing anything illegal.
Linn0317
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Linn0317 »

crestsanicode wrote:The IRS encourages citizens to report those they suspect of committing tax fraud. See the link I posted.

Harassment? You’re kidding, right? What are you doing here?

Sweetheart, if she’s doing everything legally, she has nothing to worry about.

Okay waste your time I guess. Even if they’re audited all they have to prove is a good faith effort and they probably won’t even pay penalties. They’re just such small potatoes for the IRS. The IRS budget has been cut to the point they’re only auditing 4% of people. I’d rather them focus on people evading paying millions not whether Aaryn wrote off some lipstick but whatever. Their car isn’t even eligible for a tax write off. Some $10 an hour employee at H&R Block could figue that out. I’m sure their tax attorney or accountant can too.

And I’m here to laugh at her hot mess not interfere with her real life.

Also we know she reads here so even if she is audited and in trouble she will never give you the satisfaction of knowing.[/quote]

The IRS won’t give a rats ass. There is no “good faith” system. I had a money market account that is not taxable. Long story short, when I did my taxes by myself last year I truly didn’t think anything of it. The IRS came at me with a $25,000 penalty. Thankfully my cousin is an accountant and was able to get that down BUT i still had to pay. Aaryn is putting it out there for everyone to see that she’s trying to cheat the system. I hope she rots in IRS hell. They are not to be fucked with carrot top.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MiloandMax, just curious but why are you “tax exempt on purchases?” You don’t have to pay sales tax? Is your business a not-for-profit? Don’t answer if you don’t want to. I was just curious.

Linn0317
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Linn0317 »

I don’t know why my comment attached itself to another comment that way...but basically don’t mess with the IRS

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I know resellers can be tax exempt. I know some people who resell stuff on Amazon and eBay and do that.
SerendipitySusan wrote:MiloandMax, just curious but why are you “tax exempt on purchases?” You don’t have to pay sales tax? Is your business a not-for-profit? Don’t answer if you don’t want to. I was just curious.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Bella-ciao wrote:
blackroses wrote:We’re getting real close to part19 so if you have any thread titles suggestions how’s your chance!
This one please
haterade wrote:Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla, Afterthought, and the Center Console

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ImageImage

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Linn0317 wrote:
The IRS won’t give a rats ass. There is no “good faith” system. I had a money market account that is not taxable. Long story short, when I did my taxes by myself last year I truly didn’t think anything of it. The IRS came at me with a $25,000 penalty. Thankfully my cousin is an accountant and was able to get that down BUT i still had to pay. Aaryn is putting it out there for everyone to see that she’s trying to cheat the system. I hope she rots in IRS hell. They are not to be fucked with carrot top.

From your lips to god’s ears.

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

wtf is aaryn opening her vlog justifying baby #3 and saying she is going to get "side-eye" for getting her blood drawn with her two babies, if she was truly fine with it she wouldn't worry about what others thought ... also, why does she need an office and a huge desk just to set her laptop on ... doesn't she just edit @Starbucks anyways?
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aaryn Williams part 18

blackroses wrote:We’re getting real close to part19 so if you have any thread titles suggestions how’s your chance!
“Pregnant on YouTube! Can I deduct my fetus?”

Last edited by SerendipitySusan on Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

haterade wrote:
Bella-ciao wrote:
This one please
haterade wrote:Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla, Afterthought, and the Center Console

ImageImage

this is amazing! love this!
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

also, does it makes anyone else sad to just see Skyla playing on the IPAD FOREVER while Aaryn has her headphones on and is cleaning ... I understand she needed to clean the house but Skyla has a billion toys she could have played with.
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

snagglesnoogle wrote:also, does it makes anyone else sad to just see Skyla playing on the IPAD FOREVER while Aaryn has her headphones on and is cleaning ... I understand she needed to clean the house but Skyla has a billion toys she could have played with.
The iPad is Skyla’s babysitter

thenewb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thenewb »

OMG did you see Taras new video she mentions Adam has a phone call with their financial advisor for tax stuff. hahaha
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

SerendipitySusan wrote:MiloandMax, just curious but why are you “tax exempt on purchases?” You don’t have to pay sales tax? Is your business a not-for-profit? Don’t answer if you don’t want to. I was just curious.

I'm not tax exempt on all things but I am agriculture. So at the farm store they'll ask if your tax exempt. I am bad at keeping reciepts and would be doing this regardless so I almost feel saving a few bucks is not worth my stress come tax time. I do have a non profit (equine assisted therapy) but we also own a crop farm which is where it comes into play most.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Lolaharper wrote:
snagglesnoogle wrote:also, does it makes anyone else sad to just see Skyla playing on the IPAD FOREVER while Aaryn has her headphones on and is cleaning ... I understand she needed to clean the house but Skyla has a billion toys she could have played with.

Perhaps "Nanny" is code for locked in the loft with Ipad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

The true nanny is revealed.
Lolaharper wrote:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

I'm sorry, but does this girl really have a Sex and the City 2 poster in her office? Not the 1st movie, not the TV show .... THE SEQUEL.
I always knew she had horrible taste in movies but W O W

(I love SATC, but that sequel was bad and I don't understand why anyone, even a huge SATC fan, would have that FRAMED in their house)
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

kristieanne87 wrote:The true nanny is revealed.
Lolaharper wrote:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
For real. She is on that thing in every video or instagram story I see. She’s two years old. That’s not healthy. I bet she cries and she just shoves it at her to shut her up ImageImageImage

Return to “Aaryn Williams”