2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Kel-on-Wheels
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Unread post by Kel-on-Wheels »

Honestly, her skanky ass hair and her scabby skin should be all the birth control she needs...
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by badenglisch »

Jesus christ, Vanessa advertising a natural "birth control" this psycho can't wait to announce her "oopsie baby". I'm front and center with my popcorn waiting for this impending disaster to play out

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

LilaVictoria
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LilaVictoria »

You guys, she deactivated the comments on the birth control ad! The commenta must have been savage!! Hahaha

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
elya_30
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elya_30 »

Of all the people to advertise birth control...they picked the bitch who got pregnant in her teens and still does not seem to understand how to have protected sex? :?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

The biggest issue I have with the AD has nothing to do with Vanessa personally but what is she showing is not only a way to show when you’re most fertile and ovulating but it encourages unsafe sex, not just from pregnancy but from STD/STI. What average age of her viewer/follow is what? 13-16 years old. Stop with the whole “if you have sex you can get pregnant, here’s how you can get to know you body with with thermometer to avoid pregnancy” what about the diseases and infections you can get? There’s more risks of having sex then just getting pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

We all know that Vanessa wants to get pregnant.

The company should have chosen another youtuber to make that AD
They will regret

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Moony wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:28 pm There’s a poll in her Instagram “vlog or moving update” how is there even room for an update holy shit

And she didn’t even end up posting anything lol
If she was asking which she should film, she could’ve killed 2 birds with one stone and made 2 videos in one day. The update video would’ve taken an hours tops, then she could continue vlogging for the rest of the day and shown the progress in fixing up the townhouse or something. She’s been on YT for 7-8 years and STILL doesn’t know how to work smarter.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Dumbledore wrote:
Moony wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:28 pm There’s a poll in her Instagram “vlog or moving update” how is there even room for an update holy shit

And she didn’t even end up posting anything lol
If she was asking which she should film, she could’ve killed 2 birds with one stone and made 2 videos in one day. The update video would’ve taken an hours tops, then she could continue vlogging for the rest of the day and shown the progress in fixing up the townhouse or something. She’s been on YT for 7-8 years and STILL doesn’t know how to work smarter.
There’s absolutely NOTHING exciting about her move, she’s gonna move and then what....?

She’s still gonna be a lazy pos, KCs still gonna be changing Charlie’s diaper while Vanessa stares, Lily’s still gonna be ignored, Charlie’s still gonna be in the doc a tot, she’s still gonna complain every weekend when she has no one to help her, David’s still gonna do nothing at home, she still gonna be stomping down the aisles of HG for Rae Dunn shit, she’s still gonna be up KC’s ass when she goes out, she’s still gonna drag KC to every place she goes with the kids because she can never do anything on her own, shes still gonna Netflix & drive, she’s still gonna say look Lily looooook, she’s still gonna pick at her skin, she’s still gonna look like gollum......literally same shit different houseImage
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Jeeze lol. I tracked my bbt for a few cycles and I never once thought to stick the thermometer in my vag, I just kept it next to my bed and took my oral temp first thing. Ya learn something new every day lmao
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

JSBC0422 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:43 pm She couldn’t even make her self look presentable for an ad?

She can’t even make herself look presentable for her own husband. She doesn’t give a shit about looking nice for a product she doesn’t even actually use
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

She’s clearly not a reliable sonspee. She doesn’t give any of the products she’s sent a real try before jumping into advertising for them. She got an offer to advertise that kids show for Lilia and ran right outside to throw her own trash out in the yard and have lily “clean it up.” We’ve never seeen her drink those protein shakes she looked like a zombie advertising for. David’s been home for just about 3 weeks, she JUST had a pregnancy scary and clearly wasn’t bothering with birth control before, so she couldn’t possibly have been using that thermometer long enough to actually decide if she would like it or stick with it. I know that you tubers take sponsorships for money but many at least give the products a fair try to give honest reviews and don’t push things they don’t use themselves. But not v
agosc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agosc »

I just saw her IG profile picture and I thought she looked weird so I zoomed in and she doesn't look weird...she looks MANIAC[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 21d595.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dc96fd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... f378d4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Next title: 2011liesaboutmovingdate: sayswho? Methhead

Last edited by Hatethefakeones on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Next title: 2011liesaboutmovingdate: sayswho? Methhead

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

If they had a Shorty Award for the worse Youtuber ever. Vanessa could win it. Seriously she is the worse. Seems like her and Britney are over the whole Youtube thing. They need to just quit. It's only about sponsorships now.
lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

When kc has her days off, she goes to david's parents. I wonder where she'll go when they move. I think most likely, she'll end up working extra hours on the weekends, cuz if she's at home and not helping out with the kids, v is just gonna bitch and moan, or lock herself in her room with her laptop writing passive agressive tweets about how she's on her own and nobody helps her. At least Nona will be off the hook now. Poor woman works all day and has to raise her 2 grandkids.

Enviado desde mi SM-G710 mediante Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lulahebe wrote:When kc has her days off, she goes to david's parents. I wonder where she'll go when they move. I think most likely, she'll end up working extra hours on the weekends, cuz if she's at home and not helping out with the kids, v is just gonna bitch and moan, or lock herself in her room with her laptop writing passive agressive tweets about how she's on her own and nobody helps her. At least Nona will be off the hook now. Poor woman works all day and has to raise her 2 grandkids.

Enviado desde mi SM-G710 mediante Tapatalk
KC has traveled to different states on her weekends off & she can make friends anywhere she goes, so that won’t be a problem for her.

There’s absolutely NO reason for Vanessa’s pathetic ass who is a SAHM to even have KC as an au pair, let alone working any kind of overtime for her....especially now that David is home. That’s why it’s super annoying to see her teasing the idea of wanting more kids, like when is she ever with the kids she has now? When does she ever take care of them without help? She needs to be fucking spayed already.
Karlamendozav21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karlamendozav21 »

agosc wrote:I just saw her IG profile picture and I thought she looked weird so I zoomed in and she doesn't look weird...she looks MANIAC[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 21d595.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dc96fd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... f378d4.jpg[/IMG]

Is she hovering????

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

agosc wrote:I just saw her IG profile picture and I thought she looked weird so I zoomed in and she doesn't look weird...she looks MANIAC[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 21d595.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dc96fd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... f378d4.jpg[/IMG]

Ew what the fuck lmaoooo

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Heyyhoe wrote:

Ew what the fuck lmaoooo

She has it as her profile pic on IG so she must think she looks goodImageImage

Return to “2011teenagemom”