storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Unread post by storeynyx »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:She’s advertising a new method of birth control.. did she start using this before or after the pregnancy scare a couple weeks ago? Image
I wonder how many unwanted pregnancies this ad will lead to lmfao I hope someone confronts her in a month or two. “I got pregnant because I used the product you recommended!” Idk..i’d be weary of advertising this kind of stuff.. it has a 93% success rate when used properly. That’s still too much of a risk for my taste.
She looks like such a psychopath in those pictures the way she’s looking at that thermometer. I seriously don’t know how any company can scroll through her IG, look at that face and choose her to be a sponsor for their product.

On top of that,she looks like a fucking slob laying down in her bed looking like she hasn’t bathed in two days.
She 1000% chose that pic with the stupid look on her face, showing her looking at the product instead of highlighting the product itself because she thought it would make everyone think she’s pregnant. First glance, it looks like a pregnancy test. But then the comments were a flood of people calling out her stupidity instead, so she shut them down
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Heyyhoe wrote:
agosc wrote:I just saw her IG profile picture and I thought she looked weird so I zoomed in and she doesn't look weird...she looks MANIAC[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 21d595.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dc96fd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... f378d4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Ew what the fuck lmaoooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She has it as her profile pic on IG so she must think she looks goodImageImage
Why would she think that's a good picture? She has so much gum on display.

Shame she isn't moving to Orlando after all, Keren could have given her photoshop tips. (Sidenote, I'd pay a lot of money to see a Vanessa/Keren Collab.)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Karlamendozav21 wrote:
agosc wrote:I just saw her IG profile picture and I thought she looked weird so I zoomed in and she doesn't look weird...she looks MANIAC[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 21d595.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dc96fd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... f378d4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Is she hovering????

Omg I can’t unsee that it looks like she’s hovering now wtf

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

chelsieross7 wrote:She’s clearly not a reliable sonspee. She doesn’t give any of the products she’s sent a real try before jumping into advertising for them. She got an offer to advertise that kids show for Lilia and ran right outside to throw her own trash out in the yard and have lily “clean it up.” We’ve never seeen her drink those protein shakes she looked like a zombie advertising for. David’s been home for just about 3 weeks, she JUST had a pregnancy scary and clearly wasn’t bothering with birth control before, so she couldn’t possibly have been using that thermometer long enough to actually decide if she would like it or stick with it. I know that you tubers take sponsorships for money but many at least give the products a fair try to give honest reviews and don’t push things they don’t use themselves. But not v
Her name isnt lilia lol
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Heyyhoe wrote: Ew what the fuck lmaoooo

She has it as her profile pic on IG so she must think she looks goodImageImage
Why would she think that's a good picture? She has so much gum on display.

Shame she isn't moving to Orlando after all, Keren could have given her photoshop tips. (Sidenote, I'd pay a lot of money to see a Vanessa/Keren Collab.)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I bet she chose that picture to show off her collar bone lmao.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Don’t tell me Scabbo went and got a whole bunch of chicks..? Or one? Like what is with this weirdo, is she supposed to be moving? Does she really need another pet that’s just gonna waste away in her filthy disgusting house?? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5e26f7.jpg[/IMG]
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Wolvesmouth101 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:51 am
chelsieross7 wrote:She’s clearly not a reliable sonspee. She doesn’t give any of the products she’s sent a real try before jumping into advertising for them. She got an offer to advertise that kids show for Lilia and ran right outside to throw her own trash out in the yard and have lily “clean it up.” We’ve never seeen her drink those protein shakes she looked like a zombie advertising for. David’s been home for just about 3 weeks, she JUST had a pregnancy scary and clearly wasn’t bothering with birth control before, so she couldn’t possibly have been using that thermometer long enough to actually decide if she would like it or stick with it. I know that you tubers take sponsorships for money but many at least give the products a fair try to give honest reviews and don’t push things they don’t use themselves. But not v
Her name isnt lilia lol
Damn it I always type Lilia when I’m on V’s thread haha. I know her name is lily idk why I do it so annoying
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

chelsieross7 wrote:
Wolvesmouth101 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:51 am
Her name isnt lilia lol
Damn it I always type Lilia when I’m on V’s thread haha. I know her name is lily idk why I do it so annoying

It’s ok, we know what you mean. No need to apologize or explain lol.
I always just read it as Lily.
Rookie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rookie »

So do we think she's packing or doing something productive considering she's been totally MIA? 🤔 who am I kidding though... she's probably watching everyone else do the work
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Don’t you know? They’re busy having sex. Lol. She’s also super busy using her thermometer to check her ovulation and fertility.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

She is the worst @ posting adds. She’s advertising birth control right after posting about a pregnancy scare, just like advertising the shakes right after posting about being on diet pills. 🤣 Come on girl, get it together if you want this to be a job because you’re obv not using all of the help you get to go back to school!
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

She’s at Aria’s bday party with a full face of makeup on and she’s wearing her St Patty’s day shirt, so I’m guessing she’s going bar hopping tonight with KC after she drops the kids off with Nona. She mentioned it a couple weeks ago but I thought they’d be long gone by now. Idk wtf she meant by “moving sooner than expected” because this move is taking FOREVER.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Where’s David? Is she not going to go out with him?
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It also irks me that she PRETENDS to be a baby/kid person. She said it herself that she was never a kid person and would’ve probably never had kids if she didn’t “accidentally” get pregnant with lily but every time she sees someone else’s kids she acts like she loooves them so much. Why can’t she act like that with her own kids then?! I bet she’s played more with other people’s kids than she has her own. Nona and kc do that. Banessa is just the chauffeur in that household lol
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 pm Where’s David? Is she not going to go out with him?
I didn’t see him or Charlie on IG so not sure if they were at the party or not.

V and Kc posted the green T-shirt on IG stories a couple weeks back tagging each other so not sure if David is invited or if they got him a shirt. He could still go without the shirt but he’d have to pay the cover charge at each bar without it..which could add up since it’s a pub crawl and they’d be going bar to bar lol
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Dumbledore wrote:She’s at Aria’s bday party with a full face of makeup on and she’s wearing her St Patty’s day shirt, so I’m guessing she’s going bar hopping tonight with KC after she drops the kids off with Nona. She mentioned it a couple weeks ago but I thought they’d be long gone by now. Idk wtf she meant by “moving sooner than expected” because this move is taking FOREVER.
She’s so freaking pathetic, it’s bad enough that she’s NEVER with her damn kids but she has to be away from them ANOTHER weekend? Then she’s gonna tag along with KC & make a total fool of herself at some club drinking and “dancing” acting like a 12 year old over St Patrick’s Day weekend. Then she’ll sleep all day Sunday, do absolutely nothing and complain that she’s sick so Nona will bring the kids back that night even though David is right there....wash, rinse, repeat
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bushy eyebrows
Crusty lips
Picked scab
Damn girl.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She’s gained allll that weight back

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Dumbledore wrote:Bushy eyebrows
Crusty lips
Picked scab
Damn girl.
i think she actually looks fairly nice in this photo. i’m sure it’s because of the filters though lol

her brows tho... wtf is going on with those? i’ll admit i’m someone that hardly ever maintains my eyebrows because i’m lazy but mine don’t even hold a candle to those atrocities

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Unread post by RottieMama »

Shouldn’t she be at home packing boxes or fixing up the rental she destroyed??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 55eb9c.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ba67ac.jpg[/IMG]

It looks like David is out with them too. Poor Nona has to work 40 hrs a week and then she gets to spend her days off raising her p.o.s daughters kids. Don’t get me wrong, parents deserve nights out too but weren’t these assholes just in Virginia LAST weekend? Hey V, where’s that video you were supposed to upload last week?? I honestly have no idea how she still gets sponsorship offers. She’s literally the last person I would eve buy a recommended product from.

Return to “2011teenagemom”