2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:58 pm This is so true tho...funny she’s always sTrEsEd or sIcK on the weekends when KC isn’t around to help. That or she’s trying to imply that’s she’s pregnant aka she and David had sexImageImage //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3f3595.jpg
Is it really her cycle though..or could it be reintegration like we warned her? They’re not used to living together and Vanessa has always been a nagging pain in the butt. It’s just hard for her to be nice 24/7 since he’s around all the time now.
David is back and her life ISN’T magically rainbows and sunshine?! Who would’ve thought..

And if it is her cycle like she complained about in her TMI video 5 months ago then she should’ve gone to the doctor...or make an appointment to go again. I don’t remember her saying that matter was resolved now that I think about it..
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

Her favorite word is typically.
Go read a book.
On another note, she is probably just really annoyed with him and blaming her period cramps.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Now her health issues are going to reappear so David can take care of the kids when Nona and KC can’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

MommaOfThree wrote:Now her health issues are going to reappear so David can take care of the kids when Nona and KC can’t

David....take care of the kids....what’s that...? Lol
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Why does she stomp her troll feet so hard on the floor when she wears her crackers?? Does she know there’s a way to wear them and walk without sounding like you’re hammering the ground? It makes her look so stupid, especially when her hair is in rags and her face is half peeled off
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

chelsieross7 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:54 am Why does she stomp her troll feet so hard on the floor when she wears her crackers?? Does she know there’s a way to wear them and walk without sounding like you’re hammering the ground? It makes her look so stupid, especially when her hair is in rags and her face is half peeled off
Are crackers a type of shoe? lol I'm lost
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

sssabrina wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:54 am Why does she stomp her troll feet so hard on the floor when she wears her crackers?? Does she know there’s a way to wear them and walk without sounding like you’re hammering the ground? It makes her look so stupid, especially when her hair is in rags and her face is half peeled off
Are crackers a type of shoe? lol I'm lost

I think she meant “clackers”.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Avocado[31] wrote:I thought you guys might find it interesting in Casey Holmes newest vlog she talks about her and her husband who is in the military moving states. He explains that they'll be able to show us how quickly the military moves from the time one gets their orders to the time they move. He says it is very quick.

I know there are a few military families on here but to those who are as clueless on this topic as I am, I find it curious that this hasn't been what Vanessa is showing us at all...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
The military can move extremely quickly, but sometimes it can take months. The summer is the typical PCS (moving) season. So my husband got orders in October and we’re moving in June. He got orders early this time because he’s special assignment. In the past we got order in a February and moved in June, so not that quick of a turn around. But my husband stays at his duty station until we go. David has already left Korea, so he’s probably taking leave, but I’d guess that he’d have to report into VA probably by April. The do give you time to move and also time for house hunting.

Also, you won’t see Vanessa boxing things up because the movers that the military provides will take care of all of that for them.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Saw this on IG & reminds me of what Scabbo is trying to do with that hutch she bought lol [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 888aa0.jpg[/IMG]
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:36 pm Saw this on IG & reminds me of what Scabbo is trying to do with that hutch she bought lol
Oh yea, whatever happened to that hutch? She posted about buying and painting it, said she wasn’t done, then didn’t mention it again
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Nothankyou wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:I thought you guys might find it interesting in Casey Holmes newest vlog she talks about her and her husband who is in the military moving states. He explains that they'll be able to show us how quickly the military moves from the time one gets their orders to the time they move. He says it is very quick.

I know there are a few military families on here but to those who are as clueless on this topic as I am, I find it curious that this hasn't been what Vanessa is showing us at all...

The military can move extremely quickly, but sometimes it can take months. The summer is the typical PCS (moving) season. So my husband got orders in October and we’re moving in June. He got orders early this time because he’s special assignment. In the past we got order in a February and moved in June, so not that quick of a turn around. But my husband stays at his duty station until we go. David has already left Korea, so he’s probably taking leave, but I’d guess that he’d have to report into VA probably by April. The do give you time to move and also time for house hunting.

Also, you won’t see Vanessa boxing things up because the movers that the military provides will take care of all of that for them.

I know they box everything up for you but that doesn't mean she doesn't need to do ANY preparing. She could very much be decluttering/ selling things so she's not taking random stuff to the new place. She has stated that she wanted to box up and move her Dunn/valuables herself so why haven't we seen her do that either? I just can't imaging not preparing even a little bit and expecting the military movers to do the parts you should be doing.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Avocado[31] wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:

I know they box everything up for you but that doesn't mean she doesn't need to do ANY preparing. She could very much be decluttering/ selling things so she's not taking random stuff to the new place. She has stated that she wanted to box up and move her Dunn/valuables herself so why haven't we seen her do that either? I just can't imaging not preparing even a little bit and expecting the military movers to do the parts you should be doing.

I’m not surprised. She lets everyone else take over her responsibilities (her kids), so I don’t see her preparing or doing one oz of work on her end to get this move going. House hunting was the extent of it.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Avocado[31] wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:

Exactly, I’ve used movers that pack for you in the past. I packed up majority and just left the stuff that we used daily for the movers to pack. It was definitely convenient not having to stress about having everything packed by the time the movers came but I wouldn’t leave them to pack my entire house. They’re on a time limit, they aren’t going to be as careful as you are when packing your own belongings. I’d hate for the movers to break one of Vanessa’s 700 Rae Dunn bird houses Image

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She’s advertising a new method of birth control.. did she start using this before or after the pregnancy scare a couple weeks ago? 😂
I wonder how many unwanted pregnancies this ad will lead to lmfao I hope someone confronts her in a month or two. “I got pregnant because I used the product you recommended!” Idk..i’d be weary of advertising this kind of stuff.. it has a 93% success rate when used properly. That’s still too much of a risk for my taste.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^But I guess it’s better than not using anything which is probably what they do since she doesn’t like hormonal bc. They “try to be as safe as possible” but get too caught in the moment to use a condom... better watch out for those fertile days.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Dumbledore wrote:She’s advertising a new method of birth control.. did she start using this before or after the pregnancy scare a couple weeks ago? Image
I wonder how many unwanted pregnancies this ad will lead to lmfao I hope someone confronts her in a month or two. “I got pregnant because I used the product you recommended!” Idk..i’d be weary of advertising this kind of stuff.. it has a 93% success rate when used properly. That’s still too much of a risk for my taste.
Did not need to see a picture of her vag thermometer. Image
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... cfbc26.jpg[/IMG]

The comments are the best part Image
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

lagenialester wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:44 am
Dumbledore wrote:She’s advertising a new method of birth control.. did she start using this before or after the pregnancy scare a couple weeks ago? Image
Did not need to see a picture of her vag thermometer. Image
I’m pretty sure it’s just an oral thermometer it doesn’t go into the vagina if that makes you feel better hahah
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

*patiently waiting for brit to sponsor some birth control*

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mommyrobot
Talker
Talker