Sorry ladies, whole title wouldn’t fit
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla | Part 19

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Today shes doing something fun with Tara and Brittani Boren. We were asking not long ago if they were still friends because Brittani didn't go to Adelines party (which was 2 hours away from her).
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Did you guys also see that her friend “multiplyingmorrows” was literally in Austin that week of Adeline’s party and didn’t go? I was surprised. I follow her on insta and saw that she traveled and fully assumed she would be there.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Deceased wrote:Did you guys also see that her friend “multiplyingmorrows” was literally in Austin that week of Adeline’s party and didn’t go? I was surprised. I follow her on insta and saw that she traveled and fully assumed she would be there.
She was pretty far distance wise from the actual party because it was outside of Dallas (3 hours from Austin and 4+ from the San Antonio area where Brittany lives)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Linn0317
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Linn0317 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... f6594a.jpg[/img]

It’s pretty sad that you don’t think about your kids at all.

Linn0317
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Linn0317 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... cfdc5b.jpg[/img]

Is hell freezing over? No Starbucks and that ugly bedazzled cup has made its appearance again. Read here much Arryn?

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

‘I know there are people out there who don’t understand why you would possibly want more than two babies... but we exist’ *while making a pained bitchy expression*.
Yeah we know there is normal people who want more than two babies at a time but they can cope just fine with it and you can’t aaryn, plus most of those people have no help at all.
You get everything handed to you!
I hate when people wear ear phones while they are with other people, it’s like saying fuck off don’t talk to me!
But I guess I wouldn’t want to hear skyla either lol
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Morethescarier wrote:‘I know there are people out there who don’t understand why you would possibly want more than two babies... but we exist’ *while making a pained bitchy expression*.
Yeah we know there is normal people who want more than two babies at a time but they can cope just fine with it and you can’t aaryn, plus most of those people have no help at all.
You get everything handed to you!
I hate when people wear ear phones while they are with other people, it’s like saying fuck off don’t talk to me!
But I guess I wouldn’t want to hear skyla either lol
She always does that! She always counters our arguments by changing the argument or putting words in our mouths. No one said people shouldn't have more than two kids. We said you shouldn't have more than two kids.
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

I have 3, but mine are not as close in age as hers. The last two are 3 years apart though. She’s in for a rude awakening. If she thinks the two she has are hard just wait. It’s going to be a shit show.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Lolaharper wrote:I have 3, but mine are not as close in age as hers. The last two are 3 years apart though. She’s in for a rude awakening. If she thinks the two she has are hard just wait. It’s going to be a shit show.

She said embrace the cluster. It's going to be a shit show for sure. I know people that have 3 under 3 and they all bitch and complain about their hard life! It's hard to have sympathy when they've decided to have them back to back. I think 2-3 years is a nice gap.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Hale27 wrote:
Lolaharper wrote:I have 3, but mine are not as close in age as hers. The last two are 3 years apart though. She’s in for a rude awakening. If she thinks the two she has are hard just wait. It’s going to be a shit show.

She said embrace the cluster. It's going to be a shit show for sure. I know people that have 3 under 3 and they all bitch and complain about their hard life! It's hard to have sympathy when they've decided to have them back to back. I think 2-3 years is a nice gap.
She should take notes from Tiffani beaston lmao.
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Hale27 wrote:

My oldest is 8 years older than my third and 5 years older than my 2nd. That is the best age gap ever. There was no way I was having them back to back like these YouTubers. I’d go insane.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Yes Tiffani is a mess and doesn't have a nanny and cleaning crew like Aaron. So I can only imagine what Aaron will be like when she has so much help already.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Afternoon everyone. I see the she beast was busy this morning justifying everything she reads here. Coffee with the fancy coffee maker, check. See, I do use my $200 rhinestone Starbucks cup, check. Hilarious!! Don’t forget to (try to) write off that monstrosity, hunnnnnny! Oh, and the girls ate those pouches of food on camera, so that’s gotta be at least three more dollars. What about the bed? Writeoff? Absolutely. Hey I saw nick’s leg. Track pants? Writeoff!

Save your receipts, sis. Cheers!

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mine are close in age and I don't complain. I also love it and planned it this way. My brother is 13 months older and the next one is 15 months older than him than me so maybe its just what I knew.

But I also would have stopped if I had a Skyla. I also don't have a nanny and she said herself when she said the "when the girls are older/Skyla is in school" it was because she didn't have help. Sorry but millions of mom do it without help. I run a business, my husband is military and was deployed several times when I was pregnant, had toddlers. I didnt even have family that could fly in like her in laws do.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Linn0317 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... cfdc5b.jpg[/img]

Is hell freezing over? No Starbucks and that ugly bedazzled cup has made its appearance again. Read here much Arryn?

First thing I thought too ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I also didn't have kids for YouTube though so I guess when you have them for the right reasons its not as bad. My boys got to even play on the same sports teams and loved it, as did I because then I didnt have to split fields like some parents with gaps (2-3 years) did. Not that there is anything wrong with that either. My best friend had 6 years between kids and her daughter had a tough time because she wasn't the only child/baby.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

MiloandMax wrote:I also didn't have kids for YouTube though so I guess when you have them for the right reasons its not as bad. My boys got to even play on the same sports teams and loved it, as did I because then I didnt have to split fields like some parents with gaps (2-3 years) did. Not that there is anything wrong with that either. My best friend had 6 years between kids and her daughter had a tough time because she wasn't the only child/baby.
amenImageImageImageImage

mems19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mems19 »

Wait so why didn’t she use those professional pictures she got done of Cryla and Adeline with Santa for Christmas cards?? Wasn’t that the point of getting those pictures taken? Or was the point of those just to post on Instagram? I’m confused by this woman.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mems19 wrote:Wait so why didn’t she use those professional pictures she got done of Cryla and Adeline with Santa for Christmas cards?? Wasn’t that the point of getting those pictures taken? Or was the point of those just to post on Instagram? I’m confused by this woman.

She said yesterday she bought frames to send those pics to family.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”