Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla | Part 19

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla | Part 19

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

snagglesnoogle wrote:She is really obsessed with that gem head filter isn't she ... she must think she looks super glam. Maybe she should just buy some real diamond chips to glue onto her face ... you know since she likes to spend money and show how "rich" she is ...
Haha

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jcb927 »

Lol "smells like wealth"

DYING

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

HAHAHA! Living for the recaps! So much more entertaining... Def not watching the vlog... YAWN YAWN YAWN. What else did they have with the crown roast guys? Any veg?
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Morethescarier wrote:The wedding day gems glued to her forehead looked so stupid! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right! I can't look at the photos of her with that thing on her forehead without cringing! What a stupid look! Oh Erwin hunnnniieeee, you stupid.
Kiwi-girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kiwi-girl »

Cinderella777 wrote:HAHAHA! Living for the recaps! So much more entertaining... Def not watching the vlog... YAWN YAWN YAWN. What else did they have with the crown roast guys? Any veg?
I saw zero resemblance of any vegetable in her of or insta stories. Not to mention it was what, 5:30 when she started dinner so she probably was too lazy and “tired” to make veg sides. How is she “mom goals??” Lol. I think her minions like her because she’s makes them feel better about themselves since she is the epitome of lazy and it doesn’t take much for standards to meet her level. Guarantee next year she goes to yayas because cooking for 4 was just way too much for her.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

37DAE6CA-8909-48A8-BB16-B26D67214EA6.png
I’m not a clean freak by any stretch, but I’m sorry that is so gross. Anyone who eats at Aaryn’s should know there’s a good chance her cats tongue, hair, and cat litter feet was all over the food.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Classie wrote:
I’m not a clean freak by any stretch, but I’m sorry that is so gross. Anyone who eats at Aaryn’s should know there’s a good chance her cats tongue, hair, and cat litter feet was all over the food.
Her going to church for what. Give us a break it was for show. She has no clue. This girl trying to copy Tara.oh lord

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Classie wrote:
I would never eat there like ever... that nasty ass cat is always on the counters, tables and all over... she loves to wipe (on occasion) with water... just like she cleans her kids tray tables with only water.
NASTY.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Well lunch was “good but not great” and same with her dinner so she’ll probably never cook again. Someone needs to gift her some cookbooks so she can get off Pinterest. Pinterest recipes are too touch and go and she isn’t skilled enough to tell by the ingredients if she’s going to need to adjust the recipie to her personal taste. So she’ll probably just never cook again!
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Thanks snaggle. Sounded pretty much like what I was expecting... a whole lot of nothing.

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:Thanks snaggle. Sounded pretty much like what I was expecting... a whole lot of nothing.

Yup as usual

down here in texas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by down here in texas »

I see Chelsea DeBoer's film crew is with raschell and them on this trip. Eat your heart out aaryn, rashell is problably going to be on some of the teen mom clips on the new season starting in a few weeks.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Classie wrote:
Sorry, not sorry, but I have a cat. (Have had cats my whole life) My cat does not go on countertops, tables, etc,.

This to me is simply disgusting. Yes, litter dust is a real by product of having a cat besides the hair...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

jazieg wrote:
Classie wrote:
Sorry, not sorry, but I have a cat. (Have had cats my whole life) My cat does not go on countertops, tables, etc,.

This to me is simply disgusting. Yes, litter dust is a real by product of having a cat besides the hair...

Yes I have a cat too and he would never be allowed on the countertops. It was not hard to teach him to stay off. She lets the cat do it all the time.
Morethescarier

Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla | Part 19

Unread post by Morethescarier »

I just don’t understand why the food wasn’t ready by lunch time.
It’s so easy to make a Christmas meal, you can buy nearly everything premade!
We have a store here called marks and Spencer, you can buy everything in ready made trays and it all goes in the oven for about 30 min, done!
I’m sure she could have done the same thing.
If she can’t cook for her family on the most important day of family togetherness when can she?
She literally had to cook one meal this year.
If it wasn’t so sad I’d laugh but I feel sorry for the kids and nick.
Next year just give your three kids and husband a lunchable on Christmas Day you worthless cow.
Ps the montages have got to go, it’s so boring I just wasn’t even watching it, why bother.

Last edited by Morethescarier on Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

jazieg wrote:
Classie wrote:

Does a cat like Aaryns shed? It grosses me out every time I see the cat crawling all over the counters. Isn’t she supposed to be a germaphobe?! She needs to start keeping a notebook of all her lies so she can keep up.

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

snagglesnoogle wrote:This vlog is pretty much one giant montage, and the longest most annoying Christmas vlog that ever there was … so, here it is --

It opens up with Earwig talking in her very “manly” office, that she totes need to “glam” out. She is talking about her VLOG being late, she states, “I know a couple of days have gone by and you’re probably totally over Christmas, but you’re going to LOVE it.” (You lied bitch, I don’t). But, we don’t get to see what Christmas is like with the Williams until we watch her sponsor the shit out of Ballar Cave Rub. Skip to the 3 minute mark if you want to pass over the sponsorship (the only REAL reason she got the vlog up today, probably the reason she saved her Christmas vlog too … so she would content).

Now, its Christmas Eve and they’ve just returned from their new non-denominational church or “country bumpkin” church if we go by AW’s reference. Erin decided that she needed to repent, JK … we all know she did it to keep up with the Henderson’s and draw in viewers with her church-going “wholesome” image. She pokes fun at Nick for making them arrive early, he points out that he spent many Christmas’ Eve services with “standing room only” (very true if you’ve ever been to Catholic Mass during the holidays) … Erwin then goes on to remind us that Nick USED to be Catholic. Then she states they are going to TRY to attend church every Sunday, uh-huh let’s see how that goes and Nick proclaims, “I’ve got to get this sinner to church every Sunday.” She also points out that this is her first time attending church with Nicholas and shares that he had to stop at the gas station and have NW get her flaming hot Cheetos (it’s a craving ya’ll). Eryn also uses this time to talk about how Skylla’s “nanny” got her a frozen scooter for Christmas … you know because church and materialism totally go together. They also bring up the Barbie car and tell Cryla that Santa may bring it … they don’t show her reaction but you can hear it and she really doesn’t appear to give 2 shits.

After all this church talk, Aaryn’s barely Prego ass is fucking hungry – so the first montage commences … Earwig making guacamole, chop/chop/chops onions, heats up store-bought tamales, and opens up a container of shrimp. The Christmas Jammies on are … even for the Zelle and Dutchess, and Aaron waste no time showing of “Dutchy’s” cute little pjs in the most obnoxious voice there ever was. AW puts far more care and attention showing off the cat then she ever does attending to Akeline (middle child, who?) and then they put BB to bed. Skyla stays up and makes sugar cookies with Nick/Aaryn in a clip that lasts entirely too long … by the end of her sugar filled mouth is covered in a shit ton of frosting (what the faq is a veggie?) They put cookies out for Santa, another montage of Earwig cleaning the kitchen, and everyone goes to bed. Before bed Aaryn talks about having to wake up at 6 am to “get everything ready before the girls get up” … AKA, put their lunch in the crockpot and put the cinnamon bun wreath in the oven.

Christmas morning has arrived and Earwin shows the same clips she shared on Instagram of her turning on the lights, eaten cookies, gifts, close up of the stockings and the (beloved) Barbie car on the porch. We get some clips of her cooking and then the family is awake and ready for presence (I mean presents) … they don’t know what that first word means. Nick is the first one down and talks about his “beautiful housewife” in an Aussie Accent (please, you can’t turn a ho into a housewife … you can lie to yourself all you want, but it doesn’t make it true). Within seconds of Cryla coming down the stairs (Adeline is there too, but per usual isn’t the focus of the vlog and sort-of blends into Nick in there matching pjs) there tell her to go outside and because they “think” Santa left something out there for her … Crylee looks out the window and shouts, “My Barbie Car! … I want to drive it!” in an equally obnoxious, high-pitched squeal that rivals her mother. (we also saved the big/best present for last … but to each there own I guess). They all go look at the Barbie Car (a miraculous giant piece of $500 plastic that will be forgotten in a weeks’ time, much like all the motorized vehicles they have purchased over the years …) Skyla babbles something incomprehensible, Aaryn doesn’t even try to listen and mutters something along the lines of a “that’s nice hunny” in her general direction.

They return indoors and the present extravaganza continues and there is yet another montage that pretty much is constant for the remainder of the video. We get to see Earwig open her Nordstrom Cup, and hidden inside, her beauteous diamond chip earrings – “those are so pretty Nick” (who are you trying to convince … us or yourself?) We also get to see her open up her hideous silver bow Uggs and Louis Vuitton wallet which she happily sniffs (yum, smells like wealth) Nicky opens up his gifts … looks like he may have gotten an Apple Watch but honestly, it’s not clear. The montage stops around the 19:44 second mark and we see a clip of Skyla in the backyard with her Barbie Mobile, she rides it for literally 30 seconds before hoping off and proclaiming she is DONZO. Wow, seems like she truly/really wanted and needed that. Lunchtime approaches and Aaaryn is "not obsessed” with her crockpot meal, “I mean it’s still good but not great” (AKA, it’s not fast food, processed or sugar so I’m not sure what to make of it!) Earrwin then starts dinner at 530 as “the girls” are napping … AW says, “I am exhausted from cleaning the kitchen …. Oh, and pregnancy.” Aaryn is feeling ALL of the pregnancy symptoms, way worse than with her other pregnancies but being the martyr that she is, she is going to push on and make the damn dinner. She cooks dinner – literally doesn’t mention if it was good and/or bad so I am thinking it was nothing special. The vlog ends with her talking about how sweepy she is and how sad she is about not getting a family photo (not sad enough to do anything though …) Aaryn revels on how much she did today, “I cleaned … did all of the cooking and everything .." Congratulations Airhead, you did what most people do on a daily basis and on that note that vlog is over.
THANK YOU! I have not been able to make myself watch a vlog of hers in quite some time.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Dang ladies! 40 pages already.....can’t wait for the new thread title!
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Lol @ her little sephora haul on ig stories.

Can this chick go one day without buying something?!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Linn0317
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Linn0317 »

MiloandMax wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:She is textbook classic!!! She and nick both need to be evaluated seriously, when girls get in to school there in a Texas, that state doesn’t fool around with mandatory reporters!! Pray that they get help, not to loose there kids!!ImageImage

I Don't think what they are doing is anything to lose the kids over.
Definitely not. Kids get abused everyday unfortunately and they still get to stay with their parents. There was a story in 2014 (Colton Turner) and CPS let the poor baby just fall through the cracks. Arryn and Nick might be delusional but at least they treat their kids well.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”