KkSameVlogDifferentDay | KKandBabyJ | Part 46

rainbowlari
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkSameVlogDifferentDay | Part 46 | KKandBabyJ

Unread post by rainbowlari »

I want to know too
Last edited by rainbowlari on Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xoloveshot
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by xoloveshot »

Keren being so detached to the younger two kiddos is just mind boggling! They’re the cutest little babies I’ve seen. I’m not a mother and even i have maternal instincts for the two kids I’ve never even met. Keren is narcissistic, abusive, neglectful, and no matter how much work you do on the outside, the ugly that’s inside of her will always come out and show the truth. Khoa is also an arrogant person and an enabling coward who can’t see Keren is gaslighting him and simply not being a mother. Anyway Idk where this went but those two don’t deserve the blessings they have. They used to be genuine and simple and cared for memories. It used to be about the children. Can’t believe they aren’t grateful or treating their kids lovingly and genuinely. We only see 20 mins of their day but come on. Have they stopped caring how they collect themselves? When did having children become a business?
2494Xx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2494Xx »

chloe6124 wrote:She really underestimates Landon. To say he won’t sit still is a lie because she has never tried it. Like someone else said take a iPad and books and he would be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is so true. Kern and Khoa are ALWAYS underestimating Landon and it’s so infuriating. There have been countless vlogs where they talk about how they didn’t expect Landon to enjoy this or that. For example, elf on the shelf or some other toys they thought were too big for him.

Then, it’s like they completely forget these moments afterwards and continue underestimating him like he’s still a baby, and then don’t give him the proper stimulation he needs!

King Jackson is the only one who can advance in their eyes. Who knows where Landon would be (developmentally-wise) if KK gave him half the stimulation and care that they give to J.

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

mb123123 wrote:...
This says EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.
She has NEVER said “I’m so lucky to have Sutton as my baby.”
ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY GOES TO HER.
Bitch.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b1814d.jpg[/img]

Like what the actual fuck? Is she drunk or something? Who the fuck says that? Narcissistic bitch! Hope she cries herself to sleep tonight "not caring" what anyone says about what she does. I can't stand her. And she was literally ignoring khoa at the end of the vlog today him asking her to help Landon. She didn't even respond. Um hello? Earth to mother of the year! Oh wait, your barely a mother keren. I hope Jackson is horrible on the trip and Kyras kids outshine him.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 22b01e.png[/img]

Mehhhh love me love me Sutton I’m the best mother ever SEE INSTAGRAM IM A GOOD MOM
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

I don’t feel bad about all the hate she is getting right now. The world’s a tough place, right FATASS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Someone please fucking get through to her that interior design and “interior decorating” (in quotes because I’d hardly call what she does even interior decorating) ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

Seriously, Keren. Nobody is gonna pay you to go to Target and Home Goods and slap random shit together in their house.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

At one time in life, keren must’ve thought she was hot, maybe between her sister she was, or maybe to Khoa, at once, she was bc he always used to say it. So she walks around with that big head attitude, even though it’s very far fetched. She really needs a reality check. I mean she blatantly chose to get pregnant all 3 times her and Khoa have had their yearly fire sex. She really should come to terms with the fact that she’s just not who she used to be. She’s a mom of THREE. Not a 20 something year old going to get fake baked for no damn reason AT ALL! This chick wears greasy hair all day long with pjs in public. Why care if you’re tan or not!? I just don’t get her mentality. Unfortunately honey no tan will make you pretty. Just like the boob job, the diet, the working out that doesn’t seem to change your stocky body, just like the teeth whitening that didn’t work, or the microblading that left your eyebrows patchy, or the eyelashes... all these things just never seem to work...
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Jessie212 wrote:

Like what the actual fuck? Is she drunk or something? Who the fuck says that? Narcissistic bitch! Hope she cries herself to sleep tonight "not caring" what anyone says about what she does. I can't stand her. And she was literally ignoring khoa at the end of the vlog today him asking her to help Landon. She didn't even respond. Um hello? Earth to mother of the year! Oh wait, your barely a mother keren. I hope Jackson is horrible on the trip and Kyras kids outshine him.
It would be funny if he has meltdowns. But of course we will never know the truth. She will just talk about how good he was.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

ALeto90 wrote:At one time in life, keren must’ve thought she was hot, maybe between her sister she was, or maybe to Khoa, at once, she was bc he always used to say it. So she walks around with that big head attitude, even though it’s very far fetched. She really needs a reality check. I mean she blatantly chose to get pregnant all 3 times her and Khoa have had their yearly fire sex. She really should come to terms with the fact that she’s just not who she used to be. She’s a mom of THREE. Not a 20 something year old going to get fake baked for no damn reason AT ALL! This chick wears greasy hair all day long with pjs in public. Why care if you’re tan or not!? I just don’t get her mentality. Unfortunately honey no tan will make you pretty. Just like the boob job, the diet, the working out that doesn’t seem to change your stocky body, just like the teeth whitening that didn’t work, or the microblading that left your eyebrows patchy, or the eyelashes... all these things just never seem to work...
Thissss!!!!
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Coco_ wrote:It sucks because I only watch for Landon and Sutton so these Utah vlogs are not even going to be worth watching :/
I’ll just watch Okbabys vlogs of it instead, that way I won’t be giving kk views but will still be able to see the train wreck.

The way she says she can’t handle them alone yet she leaves Khoa with all three. Why don’t they take help with them like the usually do.. She’s deleted her tweets now too
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Ckc717 wrote:I don’t feel bad about all the hate she is getting right now. The world’s a tough place, right FATASS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
THIS Image

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
Jessie212 wrote:

It would be funny if he has meltdowns. But of course we will never know the truth. She will just talk about how good he was.

She makes everything about her. Being her friend must be exhausting and energy draining. Being her must be so sad, she must be hurting deep down inside to be this way.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It’s funny that book I am a badass is suppose to teach you how great you are.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

teahathspilleth wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Jessie212 wrote:

She makes everything about her. Being her friend must be exhausting and energy draining. Being her must be so sad, she must be hurting deep down inside to be this way.
It’s weird. She seems to have had a wonderful childhood. Surely her dad abandoning her hasn’t had this much of a effect on her. Did Nonnie spoil her and give her everything she wanted?

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

chloe6124 wrote:ImageImage

She wants to sell a workout plan.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 02e2f1.jpg[/img]

She is an idiot!
Keren a few things

1- you are not an interior design professional, or even an amature. Your a pintrest copy cat

2 - you CANNOT sell a workput plan for a few reasons, the main being you sre not qualified, and giving out bad advice can seriousy harm someone.

3 - you spend 1 on 1 time with Khoa everyday, the kids are always dumped at home and you go out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Canthelpmyself
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Canthelpmyself »

dang y’all are popping tonight.
i watched the vlog and then had to parent for a bit so i just finally came to read and give my thoughts and i’m hella behind and i literally just read and caught up a few hours ago.
so while i’m catching up... i thought i’d share this since i mentioned it yesterday. if it’s already been said, sorry.

but....
guess where that kitchen ended up?
like we didn’t see THAT one coming.
(ss taken from when she was inside jackson’s closet)

(they are always so predictable Image)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 94b234.jpg[/img]

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I hope Kyra gets the basement/guest area decorated before keren gets her hands on it. She isn't an interior decorator. I could decorate with garage sales better than whatever vomit she comes up with.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Canthelpmyself wrote:dang y’all are popping tonight.
i watched the vlog and then had to parent for a bit so i just finally came to read and give my thoughts and i’m hella behind and i literally just read and caught up a few hours ago.
so while i’m catching up... i thought i’d share this since i mentioned it yesterday. if it’s already been said, sorry.

but....
guess where that kitchen ended up?
like we didn’t see THAT one coming.
(ss taken from when she was inside jackson’s closet)

(they are always so predictable Image)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 94b234.jpg[/img]

HAHAHA WOWWWWW! Worst parents alive. They exploit their kids AND treat Landon like a second class citizen.
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

Jesus Christ she never fails to reach a new low. If anything my baby would be coming with ME and both of my older potty-trained children would be left with a babysitter. That would be easiest for the sitter and easiest on my mommy heart. As a mother I can't imagine my infant not being with me wherever I am. Absolutely the fuck not.

I can't wait for Landon and Sutton to be loved and treated like they're supposed to while NoBrainKerenium and MamaKhoaNoBalls are spoiling their favorite child. I guess there's a silver lining.

I love how many new people I'm seeing around here, or people who usually lurk and don't comment. If it were only a few of us feeling this way it'd be one thing, but to have so many people willing to speak up and say something is wrong, clearly something is wrong.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”