JesssFam: Messy ChrisMess Everyone! (Part 122)

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Messy ChrisMess Everyone! (Part 122)

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Also Chris was in the wedding, as a bridesman. So why didn't he plan better with his ex about arrangements. I really don't think she is as bad as jess makes her out to be but she only wants to pretend her and Gabe are the only ones that ever co-parent. I really believe she would almost do this intentionally so Tommy & Caden who weren't in the wedding party didn't get to mess up family pictures because they wouldn't be matching.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

MiloandMax wrote:
MysteriousMaiden wrote:I kinda get the plane arrangements. Maybe the older kids picked a buddy? Addy seems to behave better for Chris, so it makes sense to keep her with him. It was shitty that Chris didn’t get the kids when he should’ve... but I also think that if he did, we’d be over heat complaining that he drove 6 hours to get them, and then another hour out for the wedding, and another 6/7 hours to get to the airport again... and depending on when he drops them off, another 6 hours each way traveling.
She does do the buddy system but why would she take an older one (the oldest) Caden? He was sitting right next to her, Kaden was by the window. That's why it seemed she just didn't want to deal with it. If your gonna have a big family (I do as well she's not special) you deal with it.

As far as getting the kids when he should have, wouldn't they have had rest in between the car ride, wedding. Its called planning and that is something Jess is incapable of. She makes things harder because she thinks its cute. Its not.
okay so here is how it all went down. he was supposed to pick up the boys on the 26th they would go to the house, then they would drive to the wedding on the 30th and fly out to their original destination from Sacramento. but Jess (Or someone) fucked up. and they couldn't find flights out of sacromento for Hawaii. so poor planning on Jess and Chris's part and plain shitty parenting fucked those boys over.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I didn't watch all the vlogs but a few pages ago someone said Chris said Jess is the one that messed up the flights.

But that was my understanding to. They would be in a car 6 hours on the 26th. Have 3 full days (27, 28, 29) before going to the wedding. I really don't think she wanted them there.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

OT but Natalie got engaged today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

HeyKatie wrote:OT but Natalie got engaged today.

Great. Stand by for pregnancy announcement, followed by divorce announcement, followed by new guy announcement, followed by engagement announcement etc etc

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I don’t care whose wedding it was. He missed his kids birthday. He himself could have driven down, spent time with the boys, gone to the wedding without the boys, then gone back to them.

But nope lazy a$$ Scooby can’t be bothered making an effort for his kids beyond the bare minimum court order.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

sezzajaydee wrote:I don’t care whose wedding it was. He missed his kids birthday. He himself could have driven down, spent time with the boys, gone to the wedding without the boys, then gone back to them.

But nope lazy a$$ Scooby can’t be bothered making an effort for his kids beyond the bare minimum court order.
Exactly. It's not like his birthday was some mystery day. It's the same day every year. He could have planned accordingly.
I have a feeling if he had said no to the wedding to spend time with his kid Jess would have shit.
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

MiloandMax wrote:I didn't watch all the vlogs but a few pages ago someone said Chris said Jess is the one that messed up the flights.

But that was my understanding to. They would be in a car 6 hours on the 26th. Have 3 full days (27, 28, 29) before going to the wedding. I really don't think she wanted them there.
I don't think so either that is the thing about Jess she likes to the sounds of saying she has a "blended family"but I think she really doesn't or she would make time for other other boys because it was a packaged deal when he and Chris got together. I wouldn't doubt there was an argument about it and all poor Chris can do is sit there and take it.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Brook1888 wrote:

Great. Stand by for pregnancy announcement, followed by divorce announcement, followed by new guy announcement, followed by engagement announcement etc etc

right it's not like Natalie has good taste in men. she did pick Drake after knowing he'd cheated on Jess and left her while she was pregnant twice.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

they went all the way to Hawaii and what the fuck are they having for dinner why pizza of course. dimwits.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

spillthetea wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:

right it's not like Natalie has good taste in men. she did pick Drake after knowing he'd cheated on Jess and left her while she was pregnant twice.
Makes me wonder if Natalie was the one he cheated with.

Did we ever hear who it was?

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Jess needs to invest in some shorts and size up a size or two. She’s had 5 kids. No one expects her to be tiny.

Beckylincoln
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Beckylincoln »

Seems like none of the kids have car seats or boosters besides addie, even though Jessica is apparently a big fan of carseat safety. Looking up hawaii laws on car seats and booster seats I found this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Beckylincoln wrote:Seems like none of the kids have car seats or boosters besides addie, even though Jessica is apparently a big fan of carseat safety. Looking up hawaii laws on car seats and booster seats I found this.
Maybe it's different in tourism vans. like on school bus's or public transit kids don't have to be in car seats. or even seat belts for that matter.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Beckylincoln wrote:Seems like none of the kids have car seats or boosters besides addie, even though Jessica is apparently a big fan of carseat safety. Looking up hawaii laws on car seats and booster seats I found this.
I think they definitely should have at least tried to rent a booster or carseat for Landen, but if they're staying at the resort and not planning on taking a vehicle anywhere else this trip I can kind of forgive this. At least Jess isn't as bad as some other families with not bothering to even bring or try to rent carseats on vacations (i.e. the Lannings, 8 Passengers, etc.).
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

fossilfinger wrote:
I think they definitely should have at least tried to rent a booster or carseat for Landen, but if they're staying at the resort and not planning on taking a vehicle anywhere else this trip I can kind of forgive this. At least Jess isn't as bad as some other families with not bothering to even bring or try to rent carseats on vacations (i.e. the Lannings, 8 Passengers, etc.).
I am kind of glad she got a specific travel car seat for Bratty. If they had brought more and checked them, apparently insurance no longer considers them valid/safe. Yes, more of the kids should be properly strapped but by her own words, they’re spending the whole week on the beach. It’s probably within walking distance of the hotel/on the hotel property.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Went all the way to Hawaii just to give the kids their usual dinner (pizza). I'm kidding of course.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Wtf... happy new years from the hotel room, lazy fucks! Didn’t she say in the video that they’d see the amazing fire works in hawaii?? Assumed not via a tv...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ed5670.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 544698.jpg[/img]
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Haulnarse wrote:Wtf... happy new years from the hotel room, lazy fucks! Didn’t she say in the video that they’d see the amazing fire works in hawaii?? Assumed not via a tv...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ed5670.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20190101</span><span>/</span><span>8c8f183ca18ebdf5c0f25ffc4bed5670</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 544698.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20190101</span><span>/</span><span>50805a85eef507ffe7e48ee820544698</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
not new year in Hawaii yet. Jess said they were watching the east coast feed in case the kids fall asleep. it is currently 8:39 PM in Hawaii.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Was Jessica 19 when she married drake?

Return to “JesssFam”