JesssFam: Messy ChrisMess Everyone! (Part 122)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Messy ChrisMess Everyone! (Part 122)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - AbbyClare
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13854

Previously:
-Jess got her first flu shot
-Fred and Fiona (Elves on the Shelf) are back
-A "social experiment" with the kids and cheating
-A video was put up about her and Chris's cheating experiences with their ex-spouses
-Addie is slowly starting potty training and turning into a "terddler" (I don't like to call kids brats, sorry y'all lol)
-The older kids' report cards came in and Jess speculated Lilia may have ADD/ADHD
-The house was painted and is fugly AF
-Jess shared the family Christmas budget
-A "raw, unedited" morning routine was posted
-Jess shared breastfeeding tips
-More shopping and prepping for the "secret trip"
-Jess's Grammie got everyone kits for 23AndMe
-Landen had surgery on his teeth

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
spillthetea
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Messy ChrisMess Everyone! (Part 122)

Unread post by spillthetea »

okay I'm going to say this again but Gabe has posted AGAIN about Addie (Insta story) and an actual post on his feed and it just makes me wonder why the fuck he's so obsessed with Addie he's always posting about her or interacting with her in vlogs. he pays more attention to her then he does Logan or dare I say even Lilia. like he legit has went over to Jess's house or Jess has taken her over there. sans Lilia just to hang out with Addie before like now he's at Jess's house well Lilia is in school taking video of Addie dancing we talk about Jess being obsessed with M but Gabe is just as obsessed with Addie
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

spillthetea wrote:okay I'm going to say this again but Gabe has posted AGAIN about Addie (Insta story) and an actual post on his feed and it just makes me wonder why the fuck he's so obsessed with Addie he's always posting about her or interacting with her in vlogs. he pays more attention to her then he does Logan or dare I say even Lilia. like he legit has went over to Jess's house or Jess has taken her over there. sans Lilia just to hang out with Addie before like now he's at Jess's house well Lilia is in school taking video of Addie dancing we talk about Jess being obsessed with M but Gabe is just as obsessed with Addie
Yep and right after that Jess posts herself holding M and then responds to this comment and fails to mention that the “baby” isn’t hers. These fuckin creepy polygamists might as well just start their own Sister Wives show

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... be49c9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

shilohjulia wrote:
spillthetea wrote:okay I'm going to say this again but Gabe has posted AGAIN about Addie (Insta story) and an actual post on his feed and it just makes me wonder why the fuck he's so obsessed with Addie he's always posting about her or interacting with her in vlogs. he pays more attention to her then he does Logan or dare I say even Lilia. like he legit has went over to Jess's house or Jess has taken her over there. sans Lilia just to hang out with Addie before like now he's at Jess's house well Lilia is in school taking video of Addie dancing we talk about Jess being obsessed with M but Gabe is just as obsessed with Addie
Yep and right after that Jess posts herself holding M and then responds to this comment and fails to mention that the “baby” isn’t hers. These fuckin creepy polygamists might as well just start their own Sister Wives show

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... be49c9.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181218</span><span>/</span><span>4dd85c5cc16a7c57d78c90ec24be49c9</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

right how about correcting them Jesss but Noooo. I swear it's like Jess wishes that her and Gabe could be a family with Addie and M. maybe Lilia (But like I said for being their actual bio daughter they both pour the affection into the non bio kids more)
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

“Slipped on our ass” Isn’t she supposed to be family friendly? What if the older kids who know how to read want to see the picture and read that caption...? “Bums” or “Butts” would’ve been more appropriate and “ass” is an ugly word anyways... Cmon Jess, you know you have younger kids following you, watch your potty mouth.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I wonder if Jess will be like that with M when he's not a baby anymore. I do think she still wants Gabe and because he loves Addie its like they are playing house.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax wrote:I wonder if Jess will be like that with M when he's not a baby anymore. I do think she still wants Gabe and because he loves Addie its like they are playing house.
wonder if she'll ever "Accidentally" call him Steven. (The name that they would have Given Lilia if she was a boy)
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I find it weird that Gabe posts so much about Addie. What about Logan???! He should be more involved with that kid than Big Baby
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Sparklingdee wrote:I find it weird that Gabe posts so much about Addie. What about Logan???! He should be more involved with that kid than Big Baby
And to think he's supposedly going to adopt Logan. in the video Amber put up she's all talking about how expensive it is and that's one major reason it's taking so long. but wait they have been talking about this for years so why haven't they been putting money aside. I think the real reason is that Gabe doesn't actually want to adopt Logan but he wants to win points with Amber by saying he does and semi acting like the doting dad.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spillthetea wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:I find it weird that Gabe posts so much about Addie. What about Logan???! He should be more involved with that kid than Big Baby
And to think he's supposedly going to adopt Logan. in the video Amber put up she's all talking about how expensive it is and that's one major reason it's taking so long. but wait they have been talking about this for years so why haven't they been putting money aside. I think the real reason is that Gabe doesn't actually want to adopt Logan but he wants to win points with Amber by saying he does and semi acting like the doting dad.
I'm not saying she's wrong but my husband adopted my oldest. His dad was never in his life, over a year is what is required for most states. In that video though she's talking about them doing a home check and stuff. We never went through any of that. It costs us to file, serve him (we also put it in paper to have another record of it). Logan is also at an age he can speak for himself (maybe they will wait til he's 10 or 11 - not sure what California age is). I don't know why Gabe wouldn't want to adopt Logan because he seems to be the sweetest of them all. And oddly enough he looks like Addie whom Gabe is obsessed with.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax wrote:
spillthetea wrote:
I'm not saying she's wrong but my husband adopted my oldest. His dad was never in his life, over a year is what is required for most states. In that video though she's talking about them doing a home check and stuff. We never went through any of that. It costs us to file, serve him (we also put it in paper to have another record of it). Logan is also at an age he can speak for himself (maybe they will wait til he's 10 or 11 - not sure what California age is). I don't know why Gabe wouldn't want to adopt Logan because he seems to be the sweetest of them all. And oddly enough he looks like Addie whom Gabe is obsessed with.
Logan does seem nice a nice kid. Gabe just does not seem to gel with him i've just always gotten the feeling that Gabe just puts up with Logan for the sake of Amber and especially now that he has his own son he could care less. between the lack of seeing them interact and the way he snapped at Logan over not wanting to hold M. I fear that even if Gabe does adopt him he's never going to feel or be treated the same as M or Lilia or even how he treats Addie and to a lesser extent Jess's boys. it's like Logan is last in Gabe's consideration and care.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Out of all the interactions shown between Gabe and Logan I don't think Ive ever seen one where I thought "aww how sweet, what a nice relationship!" - it's all been kinda negative........ Gabe has Lilia, is obsessed with Addie, now has Malakai and Logan is kind of just.... THERE? Much like Kyson and Kaden.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

It is weird Gabe was never around in the vlogs and even disliked being filmed until recently. I wonder if their banging. They both seem unhappy in their relationships so I wouldn’t be surprised.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Gabe has always seemed to be the one to watch Addie the most. Jess swears there are absolutely no feelings there any more that they're just amazing co-parents but I wonder how Amber and Chris feel about it.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

DoodleBop2 wrote:Gabe has always seemed to be the one to watch Addie the most. Jess swears there are absolutely no feelings there any more that they're just amazing co-parents but I wonder how Amber and Chris feel about it.
yeah "Co-Parents" that was 90% of the time they spend together Lilia isn't even around. honestly Chris seems buddy buddy with Gabe and to just let Jess do basically whatever and as for Amber well that chick stayed with a drug addict for years so I don't see her leaving a guy just because he is creepily close to his ex.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yeah remember the vlog Gabe picked up Lilia and said he would take Addie (she was bf at the time so couldn't go). Its the "my ex wanted to take my baby" or something. It's definetly weird and more than co parenting. Gabe is Addies weird uncle and Jess is Malakais second mom.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax wrote:Yeah remember the vlog Gabe picked up Lilia and said he would take Addie (she was bf at the time so couldn't go). Its the "my ex wanted to take my baby" or something. It's definetly weird and more than co parenting. Gabe is Addies weird uncle and Jess is Malakais second mom.
yes It's my ex wants to take my baby. also in the vlog I'm doing a DNA test Gabe comes to pick up Lilia because it's his birthday and Jess is like you can take Addie and I think he would have if he had more room in his car.
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Its not right, but maybe Gabe prefers girls.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Gabe has been a lot more talkative in videos lately too. The whole conversation about his car.
A few months ago all he used to do was give a strained grin and glare at the camera.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Junebug8+ wrote:Its not right, but maybe Gabe prefers girls.
I could see that if its only what he was used to because of Lilia. But he's been around Logan for several years.

Return to “JesssFam”