The welders wife

KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The welders wife

Unread post by KSGirl4Ever »

Yeah. My husband is a welder. That has nothing to do with MY identity.

Unread post by Guest »

“Hello everybody i hope you’re all having a fabulous day today. If you are new hello and welcome my name is Missy and I’m AM the welders WIFE. If you’re an oldie but a goodie thanks for coming back to my channel. Don’t forgot to hit that red subscribe button i would love to have you as part as my YouTube family.”

LIKE SHUTTTT UPPP!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honeybee23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

My husband is a miner, so I AM a miners wife. How fucking ridiculous is that

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

I try not to comment on people’s appearances but her nails are disgusting with how yellow or nicotine stained they are in her videos and Instagram. Is she a smoker?

When she said the thing she loves most about her sister is that she’s prettier than her I had to stop myself from choking considering someone should send her a link to a YouTube tutorial on how to wash your hair. Her husband walking around like a senior citizen with a beer gut and a vaporizer while slapping her ass when she’s looking in the fridge makes me feel better about myself too.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

KSGirl4Ever wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:26 pm Yeah. My husband is a welder. That has nothing to do with MY identity.
Agreed. I was just wondering if she called herself the Welder's Wife because of the alliteration. But then I remembered she probably doesn't know what alliteration means. :D
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

caffinatedgossiper wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:38 pm
KSGirl4Ever wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:26 pm Yeah. My husband is a welder. That has nothing to do with MY identity.
Agreed. I was just wondering if she called herself the Welder's Wife because of the alliteration. But then I remembered she probably doesn't know what alliteration means. :D
But she’s a working youtuber unlike the others like she always points out so of course she knows what big words mean!
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by libertyrose »

Her video today in the intro she simply said "I'm Missy, I'm the Welder's wife, without the I AM... I guess she reads here too. lmao
TrevorsMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrevorsMom »

Missy did answered questions on IG last night. She and her husband met when she was 19 and he was 26. They have been married for 9 yrs. Their kids are 14 and 9. She has 10 tattoos. She will be 32 this month. She lives in the Bentonville area of NW Arkansas. She is a front office manager at nursing home/rehab facility. I think that about it on the fun facts!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

TrevorsMom wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:11 am Missy did answered questions on IG last night. She and her husband met when she was 19 and he was 26. They have been married for 9 yrs. Their kids are 14 and 9. She has 10 tattoos. She will be 32 this month. She lives in the Bentonville area of NW Arkansas. She is a front office manager at nursing home/rehab facility. I think that about it on the fun facts! Image

I think she posts more IG stories than anyone I follow which is a rule of thumb for boredom and loneliness. Do these women have friends outside of who they meet on social media other than their kin?
TrevorsMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrevorsMom »

brittknee wrote:
TrevorsMom wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:11 am Missy did answered questions on IG last night. She and her husband met when she was 19 and he was 26. They have been married for 9 yrs. Their kids are 14 and 9. She has 10 tattoos. She will be 32 this month. She lives in the Bentonville area of NW Arkansas. She is a front office manager at nursing home/rehab facility. I think that about it on the fun facts! Image

I think she posts more IG stories than anyone I follow which is a rule of thumb for boredom and loneliness. Do these women have friends outside of who they meet on social media other than their kin?
I agree, the amount of stories is crazy. Her and Totally Tikaa rival each other in that department! Oh and The Glam Farmhouse, she is another one who posts all day everyday. It’s truly like they have no one else to talk to!

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just watched her Instagram stories and did she really travel half way across the country to look for that Ray Dunn stuff she collects? I had no idea that stuff was so in demand but it seems so many channels I’m subscribed to love it.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

Just watched her Q&A and she said her name change was absolutely NOT because she was getting divorced (and that’s ridiculous people thought) that but it was due to YouTube analytics...WHAT?!? She made a whole video about getting divorce and changing her name! WTF?!

Unread post by Guest »

Saylo wrote:Just watched her Q&A and she said her name change was absolutely NOT because she was getting divorced (and that’s ridiculous people thought) that but it was due to YouTube analytics...WHAT?!? She made a whole video about getting divorce and changing her name! WTF?!
Omg yes i remember that video! YT kept recommending her videos but i didn’t care for them until she posted that video and of course i needed to hear the tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sherilynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sherilynn »

She really rubbed me the wrong way in that q&a video. "Oh, people! I am not getting a divorce! Why would you ever even think that?"
We aren't stupid, Missy. We all watched your drama llama video about divorce, then suddenly you moved into a new place and things were all hunky dory again. Nope. Bye-bye!
:bflower: "If I could turn snarky sarcasm into a paying job, I would be employed for eternity." :bflower:
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just came over here because I watched her Instagram stories and man does she have a lot of drama in her life. It’s constant. Everytime she posts an Instagram story I wonder if I should click or not because it’s almost always her ranting about something someone else has done to her only this time she’s keeping it hush hush on what happened. Wonder if it was one of her YouTube besties LOL maybe she should consider finding friends outside of social media and then we wouldn’t see the constant nagging and lip smacking from her.

This girl is over the top!
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone even watch her anymore or did everyone click off her nonsense once they realized all she does is bitch and complain then turn around and try to be molly motivational with a few lip smacks in between her speeches?
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

brittknee wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:50 am Does anyone even watch her anymore or did everyone click off her nonsense once they realized all she does is bitch and complain then turn around and try to be molly motivational with a few lip smacks in between her speeches?
OMG I hate hearing her talk, all she does is lip smack and can't stand the way she talks with her hands, especially when she is trying to pose for the camera and has her hands with her pinky sticking out, under her chin. She's getting too big of a head like all these other lonely bored housewives on YT
Ncmomma610
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ncmomma610 »

I can’t deal with all the Monday motivational stories on Instagram then sitting on her porch every night talking about absolutely nothing. I’m glad I’m not the only one she irritates.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ncmomma610 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:51 pm I can’t deal with all the Monday motivational stories on Instagram then sitting on her porch every night talking about absolutely nothing. I’m glad I’m not the only one she irritates.
I stopped following her Instagram about 2 weeks ago because I couldn't handle her obviously fake crap speeches about how positive she is and how amazing Mondays are for her.......She's lonely and miserable and constantly in her own head and it shows.
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

brittknee wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:21 am
Ncmomma610 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:51 pm I can’t deal with all the Monday motivational stories on Instagram then sitting on her porch every night talking about absolutely nothing. I’m glad I’m not the only one she irritates.
I stopped following her Instagram about 2 weeks ago because I couldn't handle her obviously fake crap speeches about how positive she is and how amazing Mondays are for her.......She's lonely and miserable and constantly in her own head and it shows.
The horrible clothing she wears, either they are clothes a hooker or young teenager would wear or they are frumpy and over sized.
I can't stand that nose ring and the way she talks with her hands.
You can take the trash outta the hills but you can't take the trash outta the girl!

Return to “Other”