Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Unread post by Margie »

Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

That is 100% her. I think she will splurge once in awhile on pizza or wine but 95% of her eating is extremely clean.

The exercising despite being injured: ding
Prioritizing exercise over everything else? Ding ding.
Depression and isolation? Ding ding ding.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Well that blog post was stupid.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

I just read it. It was basically an F you to Sasha and any of her haters. That poor husband of hers.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Her youngest is so GD whiney and I can never understand what the hell he’s even saying in that awful tone of voice. I skip stories immediately once I see him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GotIt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GotIt »

Her posts, especially her SponCon, have gotten so few likes lately.
I noticed too that she has Fast Mom on her highlight reel. Ana, nobody cares about fast Mom. We all have that feature on our phones- you ain't cool
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Oh god, every time that girlboy baby shows up, I skip stories. His fucking hair, whiney ass voice, and the way she gives in to him grate me. She’s a terrible mom, and my proof is in the way she treats all of her kids so differently and rudely! With the exception of girlboy, of course.

I can’t believe that she would have even taken time out of her “SO BUSY DAY” to write and publish that dumb blog post. She’s the most immature 37 year old I have ever come across. And she must be feeling the pressure of the sponcon not having interaction, she’s constantly posting photos of her feed asking if her viewers have “missed something”. That’s ultra cringe
moonstones
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moonstones »

Ok so I don't know which one of her stories today made me feel more embarrassed for her (as apparently she doesn't have any self reflection), if the dancing/singing ones (what the heck were those all about???) or the one where she talks shit about her husband who was 18 minutes late for dinner, and ending it with "thank you whiskey" which only assured me that she was already wasted. She couldn't even articulate properly. Jeeeeeeez, everything about her stories today was just so awkward!!
GotIt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GotIt »

I stopped watching her gazillion stories because I figured it was giving her some positive reinforcement that people were interested, but now you've piqued my curiosity. I might try watching anonymously on https://www.insta-stories.com/en
Which might just make me as pathetic as her that I even care enough to make the effort!😭😭😭
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Came in here to make note of the cringe.

So much.
moonstones
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moonstones »

Seriously? This is gross!! I am myself skinny and very athletic but this can't be a goal of anyone with healthy mind!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

She’s gone from working out seven days in a row to now working out TWICE seven days in a row.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whiterose90 »

She has a problem. I used to admire her dedication and think she looked good but lately she looks skeletal. It’s not fit or aspirational and it’s almost sad how all she has in her life are her daily multiple workouts.

Secondly she NEEDS a haircut. What a mess. Cut it !!! And I hope Skinceuticals doesn’t sponsor her. I was LOLing at her comments about “if you don’t want wrinkles use retinol” meanwhile she’s the most wrinkly looking 35 yr old I’ve ever seen
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

She’s only 35?! Jesus Christ, she looks like a rough 45 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I had to pause on that story from yesterday. She is shockingly skinny! And she definitely has a problem. It’s horrifying. I wonder when she will finally realize and admit it? Maybe all these “toxic friends” in her life are actually concerned friends trying to help her 🤔

She needs to slow down on her exercise for sure, she’s addicted without a doubt.

Also, what’s with all of her dancing videos lately? She is the WORST dancer. Today her son calls her out on it. She tosses her head around like she’s having a friggin seizure. Just stop Ana, stop.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

You bring up a good point. I don’t doubt they have raised concern for her health and from
What we’ve seen of her personality, she would get defensive and cut someone off immediately.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

First of all, she needs to stop filming herself dancing. It’s not even funny bad. It’s just bad.

Secondly, she goes on stories to say she’s feeling really tired and run down and doesn’t understand why. Then goes to the dr to get an assessment because she thinks she might have pneumonia. Then two stories later she says I’m gonna go pick up the youngest run and go for a run.

It almost feels like she’s trolling us.

You’re tired and you don’t know why?

Possibly because you’re working out twice a day, seven days a week. I wonder if she shared that with her dr. And she’s apparently so concerned she might have pneumonia that she decides a run would be a good idea.

Jokes aside, this is starting to go into dangerous territory.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I came on here to comment the exact same thing!!! Her workout dedication is no longer dedication, it’s a straight up unhealthy obsession. If you felt sick enough to see a doctor, you are too sick to run. I’m actually deeply concerned for her.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

And she doesn’t seem like the kind of person who would listen to concern. She’d see it as a jealous attack.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

How sad. My husband and I actually talk to each other and share about our day/work. We actually want to be a part of each other’s lives and we both know where the other stands. This is VERY telling of the marriage that they have.
4240181D-C26E-4D66-80A0-C7063FEBCBBC.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”