Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 739684.jpg[/IMG]

Omfg her husbands shorts I cannot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I don’t know what happened with her and sasha. Presumably Ana’s fault. She’s such a self absorbed bitch
sisee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sisee »

Does she do anything but lecture lecture lecture? It's tiresome. Can't imagine having to live in her house. She's just a SAHM, why does she feel qualified to prattle on endlessly about every current event? She should just change her bio to HOW DARE YOU?!? No discussion or debate, you're doing it wrong, or not doing enough unless you 100% agree with her.

Does anyone legitimately follow her or is it just the IG follow bots she purchased?
Blue123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Blue123 »

sisee wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:01 pm Does she do anything but lecture lecture lecture? It's tiresome. Can't imagine having to live in her house. She's just a SAHM, why does she feel qualified to prattle on endlessly about every current event? She should just change her bio to HOW DARE YOU?!? No discussion or debate, you're doing it wrong, or not doing enough unless you 100% agree with her.

Does anyone legitimately follow her or is it just the IG follow bots she purchased?
Why is she comparing putting a knee on a dog’s neck today to prove a point about racial inequality? She’s so completely tone deaf it’s astounding. Leads a life of complete privilege yet thinks she’s qualified to preach about racial injustice. Sit down and shut up Ana. Go do a workout instead.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

420382B6-F566-46FF-9C3E-314FC1AB9163.jpeg
She’s so deep in her eating/working out disorder, she doesn’t even realize that she looks downright skeletal here. She does NOT look like the picture of health she believes she does. She looks overworked and underfed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GotIt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GotIt »

Agreed! She does not look strong or healthy.
I'm shocked L'oreal partnered with her - who would seek skincare advice form her?? Her skin is so sun damaged and overall terrible.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

That after pic is terrifying.
Amelia1
Discord name: Bad Boy

Unread post by Amelia1 »

whiterose90 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:12 pm Wish we had more scoop on Sasha! Her breakup announcement was weird and she still didn’t come out and really admit to anything. Only knew they broke up awhile back because she has constantly been talking about mercury retrograde and how hard life is. Her boyfriend seemed totally absent 99% of the time anyways. I agree with Notablogger. Ana seems angry and difficult to be friends with so if her friendship is over with Sasha I doubt it because of her breakup.
Hi guys
The statement "Wish we had more scoop on Sasha!..." appears to be a comment or post in a social media or gossip platform, expressing a desire for more information on a public figure's personal life.gb whatsapp
willaon
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: jeson

Unread post by willaon »

Amelia1 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:59 am
whiterose90 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:12 pm Wish we had more scoop on Sasha! Her breakup announcement was weird and she still didn’t come out and really admit to anything. Only knew they broke up awhile back because she has constantly been talking about mercury retrograde and how hard life is. Her boyfriend seemed totally absent 99% of the time anyways. I agree with Notablogger. Ana seems angry and difficult to be friends with so if her friendship is over with Sasha I doubt it because of her breakup.
Hi guys
The statement "Wish we had more scoop on Sasha!..." appears to be a comment or post in a social media or gossip platform, expressing a desire for more information on a public figure's personal life.gb whatsapp 2023
it appears that her former boyfriend was rarely present in public interactions. Regarding Ana, who may have had a friendship with Sasha, it is uncertain if their friendship ended due to Sasha's breakup, as Ana's demeanor is described as angry and difficult.
thomascook
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Thomas Cook

Unread post by thomascook »

You didn't miss anything, and yes she's doing over-exerciseYoutube Vanced for weight loss. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”