endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by endof »

ba1006 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:27 am
asv0204 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:43 pm What did I just watch ?! This was the most ridiculous thing ever. His face didn’t look better in the slightest, she just said that because she wants that dog gone.. How mean. I still have two of my stuffed animals in my bed with me and I would have freaked out if my mom took them away from me when I was his age .. I’m seriously so mad right now

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
She said it looked better because she didn't want Joel to be right. He said he didn't think it was the dog and she snapped I do. She has to be a nightmare to live with. BTW, was anybody else concerned that Lincoln had a leggo in his mouth? Isn't that a choking hazard?
Of course it is! No one had a clue he had it in his mouth,but hey if God forbid the child chokes to death ,she will find him somewhere in heaven again! I swear I want to slap her face so hard and scream wake up and take care of your children,deadbeat mother!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

To be fair about the Lego, she did notice, and told him to remove it. I’m pretty sure every mother has had to ask their kid at some point “what is in your mouth?”

One of the few moments I’m sure people can still relate to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
moville
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moville »

They have to understand that filming just one moment during the day and call that their daily vlog will eventually stop people watching. They have gotten so lazy. What editing does Joel do really when he talks about long hours working with the edits when they don't film during the day to make a video, just "here, watch my kids get dressed for ten minutes before they go out in the snow". It's so boring.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Does anyone else think Lincoln’s spots look like chicken pox?

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

winniewise wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:45 am Does anyone else think Lincoln’s spots look like chicken pox?

Maybe it’s a reaction tho the bath bomb the other day...when the other kids went skiing
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

winniewise wrote:Does anyone else think Lincoln’s spots look like chicken pox?

Impetigo maybe?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The trouble with the delay is that wherever issue he was having has either been resolved by now so speculation or advice is pointless, OR it’s been continuing on and they are keeping it quiet for vlog content and clickbait.

Vlogger parents are the worst.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

^ It really is revolting, all of it. I almost doubt they ever even thought it was Doggie. I mean, come on, it's so obviously not the toy! They did it all for the vlog, I'd say. And whatever it is, like you've said, it's been resolved by now hopefully, or at least diagnosed. That is if they didn't take him to a chiropractor.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

natalka81 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:41 pm ^ It really is revolting, all of it. I almost doubt they ever even thought it was Doggie. I mean, come on, it's so obviously not the toy! They did it all for the vlog, I'd say. And whatever it is, like you've said, it's been resolved by now hopefully, or at least diagnosed. That is if they didn't take him to a chiropractor.
As we all mentioned, Lincoln's "rash" and dog got them a full day's vlog. They take every chance they can get. Of course she didn't try to assume anything else was the issue, it wouldn't have been good vlog content. I doubt they got down to the bottom of it. When do they ever? :roll:
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

She posted a preview of her hair on insta stories :roll:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:48 pm She posted a preview of her hair on insta stories :roll:
fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake eyebrows, fake nails, lipo on the majority of her body........................ Someone that has to do all that to themselves has more issues going on than lipo and fake hair can fix. Until she fixes what's wrong inside, she will never feel good enough. I would feel bad for her if she was a nice person, but she isn't. She is a mean and nasty person so karma will catch up with her in the end. She can buy all the fake nail and hair and designer purses and clothes, but you can't fix being an ugly person.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So what was the point of chopping all her hair off if she just went and got extensions?

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

That fake hair is way too long! Can you just imagine the weight of it all?! Ouch! She’s ridiculous. You know that shits not cheap. Well then again...they’re probably not saving for kids collAGE! Lol
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:So what was the point of chopping all her hair off if she just went and got extensions?

To give her hair a break? I think she looks better with long hair. Well, with long and natural hair, but the extensions will have to do.

How long until Ellie gets some now? I say two weeks.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I really don't like those extensions. Way too long and out of style.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So what was the point of chopping all her hair off if she just went and got extensions?

To give her hair a break? I think she looks better with long hair. Well, with long and natural hair, but the extensions will have to do.

How long until Ellie gets some now? I say two weeks.

LOL

I guess you're right. Trimming off the dead ends was probably a good thing. It's just the need for instant gratification that I really have an issue with. Can't wait for exercise and diet to work. Gotta have full body liposuction! Can't wait around for her hair to grow out. Nope. Gotta get extensions! And as has been said, until she fixes the ugliness inside, she's never going to be satisfied with the way she looks outside.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:01 am To be fair about the Lego, she did notice, and told him to remove it. I’m pretty sure every mother has had to ask their kid at some point “what is in your mouth?”

Yes we relate but I have personally stopped the item from going in as I was present,she noticed the item because she went to put him to bed or on lock down either. Did you know Bonnie always used to say “HelloSweetie” in her early vlogs ,I always thought you were her commenting by the many times you step in to defend her and always with the phrase “to be fair” ....but you have been very critical of her too and Ellie ,so it throws me off.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I cannot even imagine what Joelyne’s mother thinks of her truly!? Judging from how she raised her boys to be hard working,polite,her own husband a hard worker all his life her a crafts mom present in her children’s life, it makes me cringe thinking how she views this superfluous extention ,nail totting mom! And to have her call her son ,my little man derogatorily all the time ,slap him in the face and idiot! To see her not cook meals but be all about her and make up and false lashes and lipo!
It cannot be a proud moment for her son!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

endof wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:01 am To be fair about the Lego, she did notice, and told him to remove it. I’m pretty sure every mother has had to ask their kid at some point “what is in your mouth?”

Yes we relate but I have personally stopped the item from going in as I was present,she noticed the item because she went to put him to bed or on lock down either. Did you know Bonnie always used to say “HelloSweetie” in her early vlogs ,I always thought you were her commenting by the many times you step in to defend her and always with the phrase “to be fair” ....but you have been very critical of her too and Ellie ,so it throws me off.

HS definitely isn't Bonnie. She used to defend Bonnie-- not blindly, or like a minion, but on issues she disagreed with other posters on. She has definitely been more critical of Bonnie as Bonnie has been changing.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Also why isa child that has just learning to potty train in a full jump suit,there were vlogs of Boston crying because he could not get out of it fast enough,in the middle of the night to go,and of course it was Sissy’s problem not extention talon mom! Don’t they learn or care? And is Lincoln locked in still now that he may need to go at night or for the convenience of the Bonster is he diapered up at night so she doesn’t need to get up and unlock him! I see him downstairs joining the boys soon so he can become Olivia’s problem! Mom needs her privacy with her little man🤢

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”