Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | part 20

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Manda33556 wrote:I’ve had 4 kids y’all and I never ever had a craving EVERY SINGLE DAY Image

I had more "cravings" while breastfeeding than when I was pregnant with any of mine. Also I see people telling her oh I craved this with my son and the next day that's what she is craving. I do think she's having a boy (she had a lot of nausea with the girls I think and yes I know that's an old wives tale).
mermaidmommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mermaidmommy »

My BLOOD boils when I am reading PAGES on these threads about all you hardworking mommy's/soon to be mom's like myself who would love nothing more to sit on our asses all day playing with our straw-like two toned orange hair and drink venti pink drinks, and to see this monkey faced Earwig sit on her ass ALL day and have cleaners, 20 year old babysitters/her friend who is expecting and has a child of her own to watch her kids, and bitch about how exhausted she is, is a SIN!!! WHY does this woman still have views? It is so embarrassing to see these youtubers like Liza aspire to be the "mom" or youtuber that Aaryn is and all copy eachother. Their husbands must have a legit vagina to deal with any of this, or are doing things behind their backs, cuz mine would look at me in the face and tell me to get to steppin. Especially Nick who seems to work very hard, and come home to the hoarding mess piles in that house and a frozen microwave dinner waiting for him at the table. He must think "What the FUCK does my wife do all day?" Well Nick, just check your banking account!
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

I think Aaryn is posing with all the drinks and food to get reactions. I seriously do not believe she is eating all of it.

She is too vain to go back to Her weight gain with Skyla.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

MiloandMax wrote:
Manda33556 wrote:I’ve had 4 kids y’all and I never ever had a craving EVERY SINGLE DAY Image

I had more "cravings" while breastfeeding than when I was pregnant with any of mine. Also I see people telling her oh I craved this with my son and the next day that's what she is craving. I do think she's having a boy (she had a lot of nausea with the girls I think and yes I know that's an old wives tale).
yessss that I had too, only when I was breastfeeding. Not since either. LoL

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Morethescarier wrote:
username44 wrote:Aaryn can't guzzle down 600 calories worth of alcohol anymore so now she's replacing that with Starbucks. If she keeps drinking 2 trenta pink drinks a day and eating all of that frozen food she's going to be 200 lbs by June. When someone does ask if she's having twins she will blow up and get offended lol.
Shhh! That’s what we want Image

Did she even post a video today since she didn't post one yesterday? I just don't understand how she comes across as a pathological liar. 1st of all if she is nauseous. The OB will gladly give her zofran or promethazine for nausea. I had so much throwing up during both of my pregnancies that I had to be Hospitalized several times for fluids and to get on top of the nausea. She doesn't have to suffer with morning sickness they can give her pills for that. The reason she comes across as a big FAT LIAR to me is because she will claim that she is so nauseous And say she's going to throw up any 2nd but in and Instagram clip about 30 minutes later she's eating ice cream with chocolate on it and tacos today. I know one thing when I was pregnant I couldn't even think about eating tacos when I was about to barf everywhere. And she will say she has absolutely no energy to even bend over and then show an Instagram clip of her picking up a 20 or 30 pound rug laying it out in her house and hauling it to and from the store! Definitely not something I was doing during my pregnancies sick as hell not able to do anything. She's too sick to post a video but not too sick to go shopping for a rug! She gets no sympathy from me she has absolutely no idea what morning sickness and all day sickness really is because if she did she would be vomiting and not able to keep anything down. That's what you call real pregnancy sickness not o I'm gonna throw up but I'm gonna eat Starbucks and I'm going to go to eat tacos and I'm going to eat milk shakes. I hate to say this because I know she was embarrassed During her pregnancy with skyla But the way she's eating I wouldn't be surprised if she blows up like a balloon. She's just the laziest mom I have ever seen ! And she like I said comes off like a pathological liar all the time she contradicts everything she says with what she does and shows everyone to see it. I mean if you're in a claim being extremely sick then don't show everyone going and getting Starbucks drinks that would make anyone wanna throw up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

mermaidmommy wrote:My BLOOD boils when I am reading PAGES on these threads about all you hardworking mommy's/soon to be mom's like myself who would love nothing more to sit on our asses all day playing with our straw-like two toned orange hair and drink venti pink drinks, and to see this monkey faced Earwig sit on her ass ALL day and have cleaners, 20 year old babysitters/her friend who is expecting and has a child of her own to watch her kids, and bitch about how exhausted she is, is a SIN!!! WHY does this woman still have views? It is so embarrassing to see these youtubers like Liza aspire to be the "mom" or youtuber that Aaryn is and all copy eachother. Their husbands must have a legit vagina to deal with any of this, or are doing things behind their backs, cuz mine would look at me in the face and tell me to get to steppin. Especially Nick who seems to work very hard, and come home to the hoarding mess piles in that house and a frozen microwave dinner waiting for him at the table. He must think "What the FUCK does my wife do all day?" Well Nick, just check your banking account!
Girl!!! All of this is gold!!! You said it perfect and I feel the same, you are doing an amazingly hard but rewarding job for your family, Thank you for being a REAL Mama and WOMEN,This joke of a life they have is temporary, this doesn’t last forever, and the towers they live in will get burned down, and it will be US the real women who will have the final wordsImage ( we get to watch the fire ) Image

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

MiloandMax wrote:

I was starving while breastfeeding!! And ya she probably is having a boy because I felt very tired with my boys and had the worst nausea ever.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

As much as everyone shits on Liza, if her house really is paid off, and with her being as stingy as she is, she’s the smartest money wise out of all of them. She still sucks tho with her endless trader joe hauls and boring click bait pouty face videos. I think Aaryn will be ok financially because Nick is well set with ABF. Tara on the other hand has all this new money and is spending it like crazy. She’s an addict and now that she has money, replaced opiates with shopping. Slow down girl, your husband is a welder - not a doctor or a lawyer. And YT will not last forever, sister.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

I'm currently 7w4d and I have zero cravings so far. I'm definitely not craving a 300 calorie Starbucks drink lol. Those aren't pregnancy cravings Earwig is having. She's just able to justify 2 drinks now because of her pregnancy. Girl, keep sucking down that 300 calorie drink that has 40 grams of sugar in it. Yeah, get 2 of them! Like someone else posted, it won't be long before she's obsessed with calories. First it was ultrasounds, then starbucks, her trainer and calories are next.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

username44 wrote:

I'm currently 7w4d and I have zero cravings so far. I'm definitely not craving a 300 calorie Starbucks drink lol. Those aren't pregnancy cravings Earwig is having. She's just able to justify 2 drinks now because of her pregnancy. Girl, keep sucking down that 300 calorie drink that has 40 grams of sugar in it. Yeah, get 2 of them! Like someone else posted, it won't be long before she's obsessed with calories. First it was ultrasounds, then starbucks, her trainer and calories are next.
I kind of feel like some women use the craving thing as an excuse to eat a box of donuts and a tub of ice cream. When I was pregnant I craved chocolate milk and cucumbers. I never had a desire to just eat sweets all the time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Silly question but where are people seeing that she had two drinks today? She only posted one... that gross dragon fruit business.

graham3186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by graham3186 »

Enough with reposting the overpriced Starbucks drinks. Move on

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

graham3186 wrote:Enough with reposting the overpriced Starbucks drinks. Move on

Excuse me? If you see a post you don’t like, skip it. Starbucks attributes for about 70% of her daily activity so we talk about the garbage she drinks a lot. Deal with it.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

She does it so we talk about that and not how much of a shitty mom she is!

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

I’m just gonna say I’m pissy because the pink drink has been my drink for years before it was ever a pink drink.

You aren’t original Aaron. Tiffani craved the pink drink too.

She was at chipotle today so must not have been that sick

graham3186
Amateur
Amateur

SerendipitySusan wrote:

Excuse me? If you see a post you don’t like, skip it. Starbucks attributes for about 70% of her daily activity so we talk about the garbage she drinks a lot. Deal with it.

Susan, I was talking about her.. not anyone on here. I meant I wish she would move on and quit reposting other people’s posts about the stupid Bucks drink

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

graham3186 wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:

Susan, I was talking about her.. not anyone on here. I meant I wish she would move on and quit reposting other people’s posts about the stupid Bucks drink

I don't know who's dumber Aaryn for reposting people's posts talking about getting whatever Starbucks drink she gets or the dumb ass people who tag her on IG telling her "Aaryn got a pink drink so I did too". Like how dumb do you sound. You tried it because you saw her try it? Cool? Did you need to post it on IG letting everyone know? Is your life that dull?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

graham3186 wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:

Sorry about that.

I hate the pictures of the gross drinks because I hate coconut milk and the freeze dried fruit is so gross.

graham3186
Amateur
Amateur

I just hate Starbucks in general. I’d much rather a vanilla latte from McDonalds for a fraction of the cost IMO

Return to “Aaryn Williams”